Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Offering a handshake and a smile, the man greeted her professionally before his boss took him aside to explain what was going on and what his job would soon be. Blake could only grin to herself, proud of the fact he did not realize who she was upon first sight. When they reunited in another room, Johnny wanted to explain to Blake how he filmed scenes with his portable camera stations and how a room would be arranged. For the time being, Shawn wanted to go over the do's and don'ts for what would be their scene. It was funny to her, going through these arrangements with a man she had barely met. Johnny recommended a bit of soft scripting for this to be a filmed scene, something that Blake agreed upon. Before the meeting was over, Blake had heard Johnny refer to her as 'Mrs. Reynolds' to his actor.

******************

1 DAY LATER

White satin sheets weren't enough to get rid of the rays of light poking through the glass window in rectangular shapes beyond the black small frame. The casting rays of light were powerful enough in the room to not require flicking the switch to activate the shaded glass light bulb over the high ceiling. A man stood at the edge of the window, glaring out at shades of faded brown and orange over the trees. Autumn had to come pass, but in L.A., the blazing heat remained during the day time hours. On one hand, Shawn Walsh couldn't believe he had come into a situation like this. It was completely out of the ordinary to be pulled aside and arranged for a job like this, but he had heard rumors of private tapes circulating with wealthy socialites in town. The manor in which the mansion resided was protected by a wide gate, visible from where he was peering out of the window.

The light had illuminated his sheer white button up shirt, revealing his tattooed skin and muscular build from beneath. Shawn wore a black pair of dress pants while barefooted, a decision he made hours ago upon waking up in this mansion and not wanting to get his feet sweaty. His face was unshaved, offering a rough touch with light black facial hair, matching the slick backed look he aimed for. Across the room was his boss, Johnny himself in a pair of blue jeans and a simple red shirt. Luckily for both of them, the mansion for filming had been rented out before hand and was to be used for filming after this event. Johnny and Shawn had engaged in a conversation, joking about the woman they were waiting on. Refusing to give up her true identity, Johnny had only told his actor that this was a woman of wealth and power belonging to an industry he knew of from previous dabbling.

"Look man, I've been in this town for years. I can tell you first before anyone else how weird Hollywood people are. If they've got money to burn, they find ways to do it."

"So she's from Hollywood? But who is she?"

"I can't tell you that. She paid me well not to."

Johnny offered a friendly smile back to his actor but was met with him turning his view towards the window. Shawn just wanted to get this day over with. Once he was in the same room with Blake, he would be more confident about the job at hand. Everything about this situation felt so bizarre to him, but he didn't feel as if he were in a position to complain. Not with the pay check that he would be earning, signed off from his boss in the room. From the distance in the window, he spotted what was a black car stopped at the black gates outside the mansion. It took a minute for them to slowly unwind, drawing out to create an entry way over the slick, dark paved driveway.

"Does she drive a black car? This must be her pulling in."

He could relax now, at least he considered to himself. Shawn adjusted his shirt a bit to reveal his inked chest and stepped away from the window. Johnny had already prepared a few of the cameras, sitting quietly in the room to cover multiple angles along with his portable, POV camera that would be moving about with each step that was to be made. Johnny would remain quiet, as he knew one of the slightest details when filming sex was to avoid sounds that weren't coming from one of the performers. Outside the mansion, the car made it's way through the gates before finding a parking spot in a driveway that only contained one white van and an older year black Chevrolet Monte Carlo. The way she stepped out, just in time for Shawn to catch a glimpse when he had returned to the window and taking in a view. The man licked his lips upon witnessing the blonde bombshell outside, knowing she would make her entrance inside the expansive estate now.

Outside the wind was barely a faint push that couldn't shake any of the tree branches of leaves down below on the ground. Blake took one glance around the estate. Dressed in a white jacket covering a black corset beneath, her heels stomped up to the front doors before she was led inside the grand mansion. A pair of silver Aviator style sunglasses covered her face, but soon were discarded into her purse. The sound of her heels boomed over the floor loudly as she was guided by the driver on where to go, meeting with the man and woman who were to see her as a guest of honor even if they didn't own this lavish house. They were secluded far away from the outside world, but Blake always found pleasure in such a situation away from preying eyes that weren't around to guess what may have been occurring within a home like this.

Last night Blake had been nervous about this situation, but all of those feelings washed away the minute she dressed up and got in her car. Ryan did not call her last night and she made a bold decision to leave her phone at home. The last thing she wanted was to be interfered with while enjoying herself for the day. By the time she was done, she would have to go back into her own reality of life, but that wouldn't be for another few hours at least. Her heels clacked and stomped across the glossy surface of the floor as Blake made her way upstairs, witnessing sunlight beam through an open door as she invited herself in to see Johnny standing close by. He had heard her coming and greeted her with a smile while cradling his POV camera set.

"Hey babe, nice to see you've made it."

"Thank you, Johnny. Is Shawn here too?

"Yeah, we came together. We've got everything prepared for you. Come on, he's not in this room."

Johnny had taken his shoes off, his feet grazing across the red rugs covering the hallway as Blake was taken outside the room. They walked together down the hall, Johnny's hand sliding over the wooden railing until they reached another open doorway leading to the large sunlit room where the scene had been arranged. Inside, Shawn was awaiting her and offered a smile to greet her.

"Good afternoon, Miss. Reynolds. You're looking mighty fine today."

Blake giggled at him, offering a quick handshake between the two as she replied.

"You think so? I haven't gotten any of my clothes off yet."

Her eyes scanned across his chest and then Blake slowly grinned at him. Shawn was about to reply but instead noticed the expression across her face.

"See something you like, huh?"

"Yeah, it's not often I'm in the company of a nice tatted man like you."

"Well, thanks."

He blushed, his cheeks flushing in a red hue. Shawn had stuffed his hands into his pockets, gazing back at her as if he were almost modelling before her. Giving her a nod, he spoke up again.

"I guess we should start getting ready for filming. I hope you're ready for this, Blake. If you don't mind me calling you that."

"I don't mind at all, you can call me Blake. I'm ready when you are."

Shawn laughed, glancing towards his boss and speaking to him.

"She don't like to beat around the bush, huh?"

Johnny chuckled lightly, walking over towards Blake and standing merely inches away from her. Looking at Blake, he began to speak.

"You Hollywood people are so funny. I'll never understand how any of you get ideas like this in your heads when you essentially have all the money in the world to spend it getting laid by anyone you would want. But hey, what can I say? It's a good pay day and you are a nice woman, so I better stop whining."

Turning around, Blake looked back to the other man and quirked her eyebrows. She gave him a little smirk.

"Why thank you for the compliments, but if you knew me better, maybe you would know I've got more to offer than a pretty smile."

"Ah, no offense babe. I'm just teasing you."

Johnny laughed after his reply. Blake simply brushed off his big talk about Hollywood, not offended by it. Curiosity wandered throughout her mind of what his experiences were like with Salma. This was all her doing and he seemed to know his place with that woman for a reason. Blake spoke up again, changing the subject.

"I'm ready whenever you are. I don't know how long you guys have been here, if you wanna settle in before I get naked."

"Damn, you really do like to get quick to business."

Blake flashed her perfect pearly white teeth in a full smile before she cracked up laughing. Shawn blushed again as Johnny simply nodded his head.

"What can I say? I hope a girl don't have to beg to get fucked by guys who work in porn!"

The men bust up laughing at her as she curled her lips into a smile and turned to look at Shawn. Blake teased him with a silly expression on her face, but it only made him blush once again before laughing at her. Johnny nodded at her, raising his hand as he was still laughing.

"Alright, alright. I think you got one of us with that one."

After uttering his words, Johnny walked across the room, still carrying his POV camera station that had he had been holding all this time. He wanted to take a check at one of the other cameras in the room, then mounted the POV camera onto his shoulder. He moved his lens towards Blake and then activated the power as he gazed at her lovely face. Blake took notice of the camera, stepping her way over to Johnny and placing her hands onto her hips, teasing him with a pose.

"Hey babe, mind saying hi to the camera? Or maybe you wanna say hi to your husband since this is his birthday present? It's up to you if you wanna do it, Blake."

Letting out a sigh, Blake waved at the camera and then smiled, flashing her perfect white teeth as she followed through with the request.

"Hi there, baby!"

She raised her hand and blew a kiss to the camera before revealing her teeth in a nervous grin one last time. Blake wanted to say more, but she couldn't force herself to. Johnny seemed to notice that she tensed up a bit and was nervous as Blake was now breathing in relief. The first time filming sex on camera was usually the hardest for the average actress on set. With all of his years and experience in filming pornography, he knew that kind of expression all too well. With a small amount of scripting, most of the scene would rely on improvised acting between Shawn and Blake. Knowing that she was a famed actress on the silver screen, Johnny was confident that she would pull through and flick the switch when the real filming began. There was something about this woman that gave him healthy confidence to be working with her on this day.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Preparations were something that had to be done beforehand when it came to filming sexual acts. Having years of built up experience in the adult film industry was enough for Johnny to know, but Shawn was a relative newcomer next to the seasoned veteran. Blake was the outsider who would be getting her first taste of a man within the industry. Once again, she thought to herself of what situation she had involved herself in. Shawn began to think about Blake's husband and what kind of man he was to accept such a gift as a sex tape of his wife with another man. Or perhaps that story was a lie? Johnny had a point for him to consider with the strange world of Hollywood people. While Blake had an hour to get ready, Shawn didn't waste much time as he stripped out of his clothes and flexed his muscular arms. The black ink over his skin was visible with the lights, as so many tattoos covered his muscles with various designs blending together.

There were multiple camera stations in the room, one to the left side corner near the bed and another in the opposite corner across from the bed. Despite this, Johnny decided he would be using the POV camera for much of today's shooting. It was the true way of getting up close and personal in the heat of the action. He preferred POV as it offered this personalized experience for the viewer in the finished product. The room itself had both windows uncovered to allow the sunlight to brighten the view with a king size bed in the middle with wooden posts and white sheets. Over the floor was a black rug, offering a bit of comfort for when the blonde bombshell would be down on her knees pleasuring the strong tall man. Shawn stood naked in front of the bed, his large veiny cock already hardening due to the touch of his hand.

In the bathroom, Blake had stripped out of her clothes and prepared herself. She preferred to do her own makeup, knowing just what she wanted for her appearance. She felt confidence while applying the darker crimson red color of lipstick over her lips. Her long golden hair had been fixed up properly already for the day. She stripped down, revealing her naked body in front of a wall mirror as Blake wanted to get fixed up properly. Her breasts were plump, increasing a bit in size since her pregnancies. Countless hours had been spent at the gym getting her body back into a fuck-able shape for days like this. Down below, she had taken the measures to shave her pussy before today. Her pink folds on display with a fresh mound of dew. Taking off her white heels, she slipped into a pair of black ones with leather textures that she discovered within her closet. The only thing covering her body was a pair of sheer, black lace stockings covering each leg and a gold bracelet hanging loosely over her right hand.

Blake had thought to herself to apply more jewelry before stepping out, but the bracelet was good enough along with her gold wedding band over the ring finger to her right hand, just below her large engagement ring that rarely ever came off her hand. She stepped out, heels clacking across the floor's surface as she made her way out of the bathroom, walking her naked body back into the bedroom where the scene at hand was ready to be played out. Blake's large breasts jiggled, bouncing lightly with each step she made before her eyes gleamed up to witness Shawn standing naked before her. She was able to get a good look at his muscular body, decorated with ink as something of an opposite to her husband's clean body. He glanced over to Johnny, quietly notifying him that Blake was now completely prepared. Johnny reacted by handing the POV camera station over to Shawn for him to focus the lens directly onto her and begin filming.

"Well, look at you... I would say you've got the body of a MILF if you want my opinion."

"Thank you. I'll take it as a compliment!"

She turned to the side, showing him her curves and her buttocks which she placed her right hand hip down on.

"I've got an L.A. face with an Oakland booty."

Shawn laughed as Blake raised her right hand and smacked her own ass from behind to to finish her lovely description of her body. The camera was mounted over Shawn's right shoulder, activated as he was looking through the lens to get a clear shot at Blake's glowing grin.

"Are you ready, sexy woman?"

It was Shawn's voice calling out to her. Blake smiled back into the camera and nodded her head. She glanced away to look down at his uncircumcised cock dangling below.

"Look into the camera and say you're name and that you wanna be a porn star today."

As soon as her eyes shot back up at the camera, Shawn lifted his left hand and pressed the 'record' button off to the side of the black camera piece. Johnny moved to stand behind his actor near the bed so he would be out of the camera's view. Blake stepped back and gave a smirk reveling in smugness as she spoke in a low voice.

"I'm Blake Reynolds and I wanna be a porn star."

Suddenly after speaking, she glanced away from the camera and gazed down at the tattooed man's thick cock that awaited her. Blake didn't hesitate to lower herself down to her knees as he moved the camera to capture the opening moments of her reaching out and gripping his shaft with her right. She tightened her fingers around it, gazing up into the camera as she gritted her teeth and began to stroke his long shaft back and forth. Shawn took a deep breath, not letting out a moan as Blake soon shoved the head of his cock towards her lips. Whatever nervous feelings she had were completely washing over her as she parted her lips and shoved the head of his shaft into her mouth. Within seconds, she had shoved her hand down to the base of his cock and began to bob her head up and down, sucking on it.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. That's it, baby. Suck that fucking cock for me."

Shawn's voice was in a whispering tone, almost to the point that Blake couldn't hear him. Her deep blue eyes gazed up into the camera lens as she pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud popping noise. Pushing her lips to the side of his length, Blake loudly slurped and slobbered her way down while gripping his shaft once more and raising her hand up to the head. She let go of it to use her tongue and lap up from the underside and raise back up. After twirling her tongue around the head, she shoved it back into her mouth and proceeded to suck on it once more. Shawn moaned as he watched her lips move down and up, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked him off. Blake's smoky eyes never glancing away from the camera lens. As he didn't say anything, she continued to loudly suck and slobber onto his shaft.

Moving his hand to the back of her head, Shawn stroked through her pretty blonde locks of hair but Blake didn't seen bothered by his touch. Again and again, she sucked his cock, taking it to the back of her throat as she slowed down and moved her hand away. Shawn grunted, soon letting out an audible cry of pleasure. This sudden display of deepthroat action had made Johnny glance down, impressed by what he was witnessing from the actress. Blake pulled her lips back to the head and then went down again, shoving the head of his dick to the back of her throat as her nostrils buried into his pubes and his entire length was down her throat. It took a few seconds but she eventually gagged, choking herself on his length to the point that she had raise her lips back up and audibly release his cock from her lips.

"Fuckin' A! Better than the last woman who sucked me off."

Blake giggled at Shawn's reaction, flashing her teeth as she began to wank his cock back and forth with her hand.

"Spit on it for me, baby."

Following his request, she spit down on the head of his shaft. Johnny continued to watch closely,his eyes witnessing Blake's hand gliding up and down Shawn's wet dick with ease. The bracelets across her wrist shook and made a bit of noise but not enough to bother Blake. She shoved her hand back down to the base and pushed Shawn's rod back into her mouth. This time he placed his hand on the back of her head and proceeded to take control, prompting her move her hand away from his length. Blake reacted fine, as she halted her movements and could feel his cock thrusting into her mouth. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned muffled noises.

"Just like that, just like that... Ohhhhhh, yes."

She glanced up into the lens of the camera as Shawn spoke. Blake never gazed away with her blue eyes as she sucked inch after inch of his long pole as it thrust into her mouth. The muffled slobbering noises were louder than Shawn exhaling his breath. He began to go a little bit faster, fucking her mouth as he curled his fingertips into gripping her long locks of blonde hair. Blake began to make various slobbering noises now loudly.