Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

Sliding her hand down to the base of his cock, it finally exploded as the first spurt of cum misfired and shot above her forehead. Shawn didn't panic as she opened her eyes and then next wad of cum landed onto her right cheek. With Blake still wanking his cock, she called out to him.

"Ohhhhh yes, that's it! Mmmmm, cum all over my face!"

Another spurt of cum fired off, hitting her nose with a drop edging onto her forehead. More strings of cum went flying out of his cock, covering her right cheek and streaming down her neck. Shawn panted, catching his breath as he now used both hands to hold his POV camera, capturing every moment of this as Blake finished forcing the last drops of cum from his cock and over her skin. The warm sticky substance decorating her face had made her mouth. She opened her mouth, still gazing into the camera as she began to lick over the head of his cock. Johnny shook his head, a little disappointed in the money shot. Shawn wasn't known for having explosive cum-shots to finish films, but that didn't matter to him. All that he cared about was Blake's satisfaction.

"Oh my god... Ohhhhh fucking yes."

As Shawn groaned and spoke in an exhausted tone, Blake twirled her tongue around the head of his shaft, pushing it into her mouth and popping it out for a goodbye kiss. Blake had forgotten entirely about the script of this video recording, no longer caring about the excuse of a 'birthday present' for her husband. This pleasure for herself was too good. With no more words spoken, she lay over the bed, scooping the cum from her face and feeding it into her mouth as she sucked her fingertips clean. Johnny shut his camera off and that was when Shawn knew to stop and at long last, turn off his POV camera. With the scene finished, a long sigh was heard from Shawn's voice. Once he sat down the camera, he was able to finally stretch his arm out as Blake got up from the bed and stomped her heels down over the floor.

"Hey!"

Johnny spoke to her, offering a thumbs up and a smirk on his face.

"You did great, I'm quite impressed. I'll have to edit this in the next few days to make it into a finished video."

Blake nodded at Johnny before replying.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

"Well, did you have fun Blake?"

Looking back at him, she gave him a chuckle and smugly replied.

"Fuck yeah I did! I haven't done anything this dirty since before I got married."

Johnny laughed.

"Think your husband Ryan is gonna enjoy watching it?"

Looking back at him dumbfounded, Blake suddenly snapped back into reality as she remembered her husband. She had nearly forgotten the excuse of this as a birthday present for him.

"Yeah! I know he's gonna love it, don't worry about a thing."

Turning her face from Johnny, she stomped off to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Blake took a deep breath and then released as second thoughts had come crawling into the front of her mind. With no need to ask herself what she had gotten herself involved in, now she had to consider what was to come next. This was her dirty little secret and no one else, except for the men involved and Salma. While washing her face and preparing for a quick shower, she began to think of when she would hear from Salma again. Meanwhile back in the room, Shawn had moved to the corner and began dressing himself while Johnny was busy tending to the cameras in the room. As the man buttoned up his shirt over his muscular inked chest, he began to realize something from the name she spoke of.

"Ryan... that's her husband's name, huh?"

"Yeah..."

Johnny replied with his back turned, raising a camera from the tripod station when Shawn pieced the puzzle together in his head. There was a reason why that name sounded so familiar after he had been introduced to her as 'Mrs. Reynolds' yesterday.

"Oh shit, I just shot a scene with Ryan Reynolds wife? Tell me I'm just imagining that."

Coming to a stop from what he was doing, Johnny glared back at his actor and raised his right hand finger to his mouth, gesturing at him.

"Shhhh! You need to keep your mouth shut about this. Remember what I told you about Hollywood people. She paid you well for this, so don't fuck it up by running your mouth about what we did today."

TO BE CONTINUED