Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMM-GWAK-MMM-KAH!"

Still pumping his cock into Blake's mouth, Shawn worked himself at a steady rhythm. He didn't move too fast or hard, but made sure to keep her locked in place with the grip in her hair. Slowing himself down, he pushed her head down further. Blake had no trouble whatsoever deepthroating his cock once again. Her lips met at the base before he pulled her hair back up. She pulled her lips from his rod with a loud popping sound. His cock was shiny, dripping in her saliva while a few strings dangled from her open mouth and broke off only to fall down to her busty tits below.

"You want more?"

By now it had become apparent to Shawn that he had an experienced cocksucker down on her knees before him. Blake giggled at him, parting her lips to lick the head of his shaft before replying.

"Yeah, fuck my mouth again."

Kissing the head of his cock, she spoke again.

"I wanna feel that cock ramming down the back of my throat. Mmmmmm, choke with this big, lovely cock."

If not for the POV camera station mounted downward, Blake would've witnessed the grin on Shawn's face. He gripped her hair, sliding his shaft back into her mouth and proceeding to buck his hips forward. This time, he didn't bother moving into a slow and steady rhythm. He slammed his cock to the back of her throat, listening to her instantly gag and choke on his length. He only slowed down as she gagged and then began to thrust into her mouth in a faster tempo than before.

"KAH, GWAH, GWAK, KAH, GWAK."

His ball sack began to hit against her chin with each full thrust as Blake gagged and made several slobbering sounds from her mouth. Despite this, she didn't choke badly enough as Shawn proved he had natural instincts and skill to handle her. There were no nervous tensions anymore as she felt a dripping leak flowing from her thighs down below. Whatever chance of being turned on by this filthy act had come, gone and transformed into complete lust. Shawn continued to fuck her mouth as Blake moved her hands over her breasts below, squeezing at them to feel her own erect nipples poking into her palms.

"GWAK, GWAH, GWAK, KAH, KAH, GWAK."

"Take it... take it..."

His low voice was barely heard through Blake's gagging and slobbering sounds. Excess saliva began to build up from the corners of her lips, leaking out with a string of drool from the left side of her mouth.

"GWAK, KAH, GWAK, GWAK, GAH."

Like before, Shawn shoved her head all the way down, forcing the head of his cock to the back of her throat for one final time. Blake's eyes had finally watered up, but Shawn wasn't studying her face. He watched her throat, wanting to see her clench and swell up, which he only had to wait a few seconds for. He then pulled his cock out from her lips, watching as Blake gagged on her own saliva as a flood of it poured down from her mouth, streams running down her neck and dripping to her busty tits below. Shawn moved his free hand away from her head, but not without patting her on the head like a good pet. She handled herself well, smirking up at him as she gripped his shaft and wanked it once again. As her eyes gazed up at the camera, she spoke with a request.

"You aren't gonna say no if I wanna suck on your balls next, huh?"

"Of course not!"

Blake giggled at him, lowering her mouth down to his hanging sack. Her tongue lapped over his nuts as she used her right hand to wank his cock up and down. She used her free hand to play with his balls, stuffing one into her mouth and gargling on it. Shawn eventually moved her hand away away from his cock, relieving her of efforts to wank as he began to stroke his length and Blake now used both of her hands to stuff his balls into her mouth. The gurgling and slobbering noises were so loud now as Shawn exhaled deeply and began to moan. He slowly stroked his cock until Blake pulled his balls from her mouth. She squeezed them into the palm of her left hand, massaging his wet sack and squeezing it in an attempt to make him flinch.

"Mmmmmm, nice and crunchy balls."

Pulling her lips away from his balls, Blake leaned back and moved her hands back to her breasts. She held them up, teasing him by giving her boobs a little shake and then grinning at him.

"You wanna fuck these big titties, huh?"

"Yeah, get those big MILF tits around my cock."

Every passing second was recorded through the lens of the POV camera as Blake shoved her large breasts around Shawn's thick shaft. She squeezed her tits together and thrust down to immediately be met with him bucking his hips forward to drive his cock between her breasts. Blake let out a moan as she called out to him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fuck my tits! Mmmmmm, yeah!!"

Gazing up into the lens of the camera, Blake dropped her lower lip and moaned repeatedly. She could feel every inch of that long cock pumping up and down between her breasts. Johnny stood there, as he couldn't have been more impressed at this point. While the other cameras were recording from different angles, the necessities on film were flashed through the POV camera that Shawn maintained with both hands now. He continued to buck his hips, thrusting his cock between her breasts as Blake called out to him again.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah. You like fucking these tits huh!?"

He didn't reply to her in words, only with soft moans as Shawn continued to thrust. The camera picked up each following seconds into frames of Shawn's long cock pumping between her breasts. Blake finally shifted her eyes away from the camera, glancing down to watch the head of his cock poke upward which she immediately parted her lips and laped her tongue across it. Over and over with each thrust he made, she licked over the head until he finally began to slow down. That was a sign for Blake to know he was coming to a halt and it would soon be time to switch positions. Shawn came to a halt and slipped his cock from her tits while turning his head to witness Johnny who had moved over to the side. Blake glanced to see the men switching cameras but Shawn motioned with his fingers to get her attention, speaking up.

"Stand up for me."

The only words he would utter while stepping around her. Johnny had to move now, as he knew his actor was about to improvise the best he could for changing position. Blake had risen up from her knees, standing before Shawn who simply pointed to the bed. She bit down on her lower lip and climbed atop the bed, rising on all fours as she decided this would be the position she preferred. Her pussy was dripping wet. What was once a small dew of wetness had become a busted pipe, drenching her thighs in a shiny coat of liquid. His eyes glanced over her legs, an impressive build with muscular thighs and thick hips. Shawn's hand began to roam and caress over her legs as Johnny stepped his way around, capturing every passing second through his camera as he was now able to zoom out and focus on them.

"Nice ass, I quite like that."

His hand had moved down to the fabric of her stockings before rising back up. Blake glanced at him from over her right shoulder, biting down on her lower lip as she began to pump her ass back. It was funny to her that he would compliment her rump yet not touch it, yet. She giggled when he finally grazed his fingertips over her ass cheeks and gave them a nice squeeze. Shawn pulled his left hand back and brought it down for a playful spank while Johnny moved his way around with the camera. Shawn had to finally climb up onto the bed, situating himself on his knees as he got behind Blake and prepared for this doggy style position.

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

"I don't know, are you ready for it?"

Without the camera near his chest at all, Blake was able to see the smirk across his face. She bit down on her lower lip and soon felt his cock pushing between her thighs. Shawn made effort to tease her with a slight bit of foreplay at first. He rubbed his cock over her vulva lips, teasing her. Blake moaned, roaming her fingers across the sheets of the bed as she closed her eyes and moved her head to glance forward at the stack of pillows at the front of the headboard. Shawn could feel her wetness and Blake could not prevent herself from biting down on her lower lip and letting out a soft moan. If he was attempting to make her beg, she had become desperate enough in the passing seconds from his teasing.

"I want you to fuck me! Come on, I wanna feel you inside of me."

Blake moaned, soon feeling the palm of his hand striking over her ass. She cried out but soon felt his cock slowly sliding into her and then she let out a faint cry of pleasure in complete approval. The multiple cameras stationed in the room were set up to record various angles of action on the bed while Johnny quietly moved his way closer, zooming in on the action that showed Shawn's cock slowly thrusting into her went cunt. Blake had closed her eyes momentarily, soon opening them as she gasped in pleasure.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah..."

When Blake cried out into pleasure, Shawn raised his left hand and brought it down over her ass again with a hard smack. Johnny's camera captured the moment of her soft firm ass cheeks wobbling slightly. Blake bit down on her lower lip, sinking her palms down into the front cover of the bed as she called out to him again.

"Fuck me! Yeah, that's it! Come on, fuck me harder!!"

This time, Shawn didn't respond to her by spanking that plump ass. Instead, he picked up the pace and began to pump his cock into her tight cunt at a faster and harder pace. Within seconds, his balls began to beat up against the undersides of her ass cheeks, all while the cameras continued to roll and record every passing second. Blake clawed her hands into the sheets, screaming to him.

"That's it, ohhhh yeah! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

The first of what would become her many screams were heard loudly and answered with Shawn bringing his hand down to spank her ass again. He continued to buck his hips, pumping his thick shaft back and forth into her pussy. Blake's fingernails clawed over the sheets in front of her as she screamed again.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!! THAT'S IT, YEAH!!"

Johnny kept still, making sure that he did not twitch of shake his camera around as he captured this moment all in passing seconds. Shawn had placed both of his hands down onto her hips, taking her as he fucked the woman into a blissful ecstasy. Blake continued to moan as she closed her eyes, feeling her big breasts shake and wobble from underneath her.

"FUCK ME!! MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU!! YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHH, GOD!!"

Showing himself worthy of having a contract in the studio, Shawn did not stop as he complied in Blake's request. He continued to thrust his cock into her, prepared to only stop when he finally forced her into a climax. Johnny could only think to himself that it was a shame this would be the only position of them fucking on camera. He couldn't protest it aloud, but as a director he preferred to have multiple positions as it made for a better finished film. For the time being, all he could do was stand there recording the action as the sound of their bodies hitting together was audible beyond the loud moans from her screaming voice.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Eyes open wide, Blake gasped her breath as she could feel every inch of Shawn's cock inside of her. She soon grunted before crying out as her legs began to shake and her orgasm commenced. Shawn knew the exact moment when to stop as he came to a complete halt and began to slowly pull his cock from her cunt as the gush of her juices flooded at him. The very moment the actor had pulled his cock free, Johnny's camera lens captured the moving image of her squirting juices flooding across the bed sheets below. Blake had to slowly catch her breath and recover from her climax all while Shawn had managed to hold himself off from blowing his load.

As she was still attempting to catch up to her breath, he slid his cock down the crack of her ass and began to tease her by rubbing it back and forth. Johnny stepped closer towards Shawn, only so he could capture the flashing seconds of her perfect round rump just before the actor raised his hand and gave it yet another playful spank. Blake let out a moan as she soon felt his cock sliding up the crack of her ass, teasing her in such a way that made her bite down on her lower lip. She remembered the discussion from yesterday as she had agreed to doing anal. It was a special pleasure she had not experienced in quite some time. Biting down on her lower lip, she let out a purring moan before rolling her hips to rub his cock in the crack of her ass.

"Mmmmmm, you like this booty huh?"

"Yeah, nice bubble butt."

"Go on, I know you wanna slide up in my ass. I wasn't planning on leaving today without getting a good pounding back there."

Her words seemed a bit exaggerated, at least Johnny considered to himself. He had heard so many filthy lines delivered by porn actresses when filming, but Blake carried herself differently. Adjusting the POV camera slightly, he zoomed in to focus on the moment of Shawn's cock slowly pushing into her dark little hole. The man had pulled her ass cheeks apart from with a tough grip, sinking his fingertips down for a hard squeeze. Blake gasped as she felt the length of his shaft sliding into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah, that's it... Get it in there!"

Pumping her hips back, Blake didn't give him the opportunity to begin thrusting initially. Shawn stood still for a moment, watching his rod sink into her ass and grunting at the tight feeling he was experiencing within her. The cameras continued to roll, recording every passing second as she soon balled her fists, gripping the sheets of the bed and pulling at the fabric when Shawn finally began to thrust into her ass with a slow but steady rhythm.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah. That's it! Fuck my ass like a whore!"

Unable to hold back her words, Blake embraced this feeling all too eagerly. It had been far too long since she experienced this frenzy of having a fat cock pumping through her dark little hole. She bit down on her lower lip before gritting her teeth, letting out a grunt and then screaming to him.

"That's it, THAT'S IT!! COME ON, POUND MY ASS! POUND ME WITH THAT COCK!!"

Gripping the bed sheets, Blake pulled at them again as Shawn picked up speed, ramming his cock in and out of her plump booty at a steady pace. She groaned, screaming in pleasure as he reared his right hand back to give her a hard smack to the ass, watching her firm cheeks bounce and shake lightly as their bodies hit together with each full thrust. As Johnny stood there and filmed, he could not help but think to himself once again how disappointed he was to only have one position between the two of them like this. Shawn continued to pump his cock into Blake's ass, listening to her pant, scream and cry out until he began to slow down. With one final full thrust into her ass, he groaned and yelled.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck!"

Taking a deep breath, Shawn pulled his cock out of her ass, alerting Blake as she glanced beyond her right shoulder. Johnny knew his actor all too well, as the man had little time to go before he blew his load. The final position would have to occur with a touch of improvisation within the heat of this moment. He was still on his knees on the bed and didn't stand up. Blake pushed herself up, crawling around to face Johnny and quickly gripping his shaft. The man didn't have to order her, for this woman knew exactly what she wanted and was about to work him to finish. With her fingers wrapped around his cock, Blake went from ass to mouth the minute she pushed the head of his cock into her lips. Shawn turned to glance over at Johnny who was handing him back the portable POV camera.

"That's it, suck it again! Mmmmmmm, there you go!"

Blake's blue hues glanced up into the camera as Shawn adjusted it, capturing the passing seconds as she began to slowly bob her head up and down his cock once again. He called out to her, moaning and now was taking heavy breathes as she worked her lips up and down his cock. Blake glanced away from the camera, giving him ample time to make a slight adjustment as she closed her eyes. She stroked his cock from the base up, working in a perfect sync of her lips pushing down over his meat pole. Pulling her lips back to the head, Blake released his cock with a popping noise only so she could spit on it and then gaze up into the camera while licking the head.

"You like sucking that cock, baby?"

Shawn's words caught her by surprise. She didn't expect him to talk dirty with her, now after all of this time. Blake smirked, lapping her tongue over the head again as she wanked that cock up and down.

"Mmmmm, I can't get enough of this cock. You like how I suck it with my whore-mouth huh? Am I dirty little whore?"

Giggling at him, she continued to stroke his cock and then pushed it back into her mouth. Blake had begun to suck his dick once more, not even giving Shawn the opportunity to answer her back.

"Yeah, you're a nasty fucking whore alright."

He finally responded between the slurping and slobbering noises that Blake's mouth generated. She moved her hand away from his cock, using both of her hands to gently touch up his legs while bobbing her lips up and down. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmm', she moaned muffled noises, eyes closed momentarily as she devoured inch after inch of his long thick pole. Shawn took a deep breath, allowing her to suck him like this as he knew he was drawing closer to his orgasm. Johnny had to make a quick decision for what would be the 'money shot' to end this filming session. He quietly stepped over to one of the mounted cameras in the corner and grabbed it, moving a bit closer as he was on the left side of the bed and prepared to quickly capture this moment from a different angle.

Blake pulled her lips off his cock with a popping sound and began to stroke it back and forth with her fingers tightening around it. Her hand easily glided over his wet shaft as Shawn took deep breathes and witnessed her eyes gazing into the lens of his POV camera. While wanking his cock back and forth, she gritted her teeth, glaring at him with the look of a hungry whore. Blake broke the expression, sliding her tongue out of her mouth and then tapping the head of his cock over it. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his cock beating up against her tongue was heard loud and clear. She squeezed her lips around the shaft and began to suck it once more. Blake was well aware how close this man was to finally blowing his load for her and she felt that she had worked hard enough for what would hopefully be a flood of his sticky seed.

"Ohhhhh, man! Ohhhhh, fuck yes! Yes, yes! Suck me off!!"

His hand reached down for her hair, a subtle hint as Blake knew she only had seconds to go before the impending splash that was coming. She took one last effort to shove her lips all the way down, a final display of her deepthroat skills recorded on two cameras near by. Shawn gripped her hair and then Blake pulled her lips back to the head and made an audible popping sound as she released his cock from her lips. He went to grab his rod but she managed to beat him by a few seconds, squeezing her right hand fingers around his dick and beginning to stroke it while aiming his pole directly at her face.

"Are you gonna cum for me!?"

"Yes, yes!! Ohhhhhh, fuck! Make me cum, baby! Make me cum!"

Wanking his cock up and down, Blake parted her lips, stuck her tongue out and teased him with a clear 'ahhh!'.

"Cum all over my face! Make me look like a nasty whore!"

She closed her eyes, still pumping his cock back and forth with her gripping hand. Shawn was at her mercy and Blake refused to let him take control here as the cameras were pointed directly at her. As she parted her lips and hung her tongue out, she soon heard his voice panting and then a string of grunts.