Hollywood Lesbian Fitness Files

Story Info
Dana Linn Bailey slaps and straps Brooke Ence.
1.2k words
2.77
598
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary persons of the Multiverse. Meet our heroine for the duration of today's erotic tale. Brooke Ence is a tall, muscular and curvy blonde-haired actress and athlete known for her work in movies like Wonder Woman and Zack Snyder's Justice League. She is good friends with former NCAA soccer star turned celebrity fitness guru Dana Linn Bailey. The two strong women have known each other for years and their work out videos absolutely sizzle. One night, Brooke Ence made a shocking confession to Dana Linn Bailey, and their friendship changed.

"I have lesbian femdom fantasies," Brooke Ence said, and she looked at Dana Linn Bailey, then exhaled sharply. The two women sat inside the War House Gym in the City of Reading, Pennsylvania. Dana Linn Bailey appeared outwardly calm even though her spirits were soaring. The muscular, bronze-skinned brunette was quite jubilant but kept her cool. In recent years, Dana Linn Bailey has been chasing celebrity fitness pussy. Kristen Nun, Bakhar Nabieva and Dani Elle Speegle are but a few of Dana Linn Bailey's conquests. Time to add another notch on her belt...

"Please tell me more," Dana Linn Bailey said softly as she gently touched Brooke Ence's hand. Brooke Ence nodded and then continued with her confession. For years now, Dana Linn Bailey had been admiring Brooke Ence's fine body. The cute blonde was fit and strong, with nice tits and a toned, round ass. Muscular female butts are totally Dana Linn Bailey's thing. She's been into them ever since her friend and fellow celebrity fitness legend Kristen Nun let her spank her and fuck her with a strap-on dildo. Dana Linn Bailey couldn't wait to do the same thing to Brooke Ence...

"In my fantasies, you're dominating me and doing all kinds of things to me," Brooke Ence said, blushing. Dana Linn Bailey grinned and drew closer to Brooke Ence. The feisty, muscular brunette woman looked at the curvaceous blonde woman. Dana Linn Bailey closed the gap between them before planting a kiss on Brooke Ence's lips. Brooke Ence was a bit surprised by that kiss but she didn't resist. Dana Linn Bailey drew Brooke Ence into her arms and kissed her passionately. When they came up for air, Brooke Ence was speechless while Dana Linn Bailey smiled triumphantly.

"Let's make those fantasies come true," Dana Linn Bailey said, winking at Brooke Ence. Feeling both nervous and excited, Brooke Ence followed Dana Linn Bailey into the showers. Once there, the two women got naked and then the fun really began. Dana Linn Bailey admired Brooke Ence's sexy naked body. The tall, muscular blonde had a pair of perky tits, sculpted body, muscular legs and a thick round ass. Dana Linn Bailey grasped Brooke Ence's ass cheeks and squeezed them, causing the other woman to giggle.

"You're so aggressive, I like it," Brooke Ence said, and Dana Linn Bailey grinned, then kissed her once more. This time, Dana Linn Bailey grasped Brooke Ence's tits and rubbed the areolas between her fingers. Brooke Ence moaned softly. Dana Linn Bailey licked her lips and then slid her hand between Brooke Ence's muscular thighs. Brooke Ence gasped as Dana Linn bailey grabbed her right by the pussy. Grinning, Dana Linn Bailey slid her fingers into Brooke Ence's pussy. Muscular women got tight pussies and Dana Linn Bailey cannot get enough of them.

"I am a strong woman and I love strong women," Dana Linn Bailey said, and Brooke Ence nodded. The tall, sexy blonde watched as the sultry, muscular brunette got on her knees, and definitely not to pray. Dana Linn Bailey winked at Brooke Ence and then brought her face to her crotch. Dana Linn Bailey sniffed the scent of Brooke Ence's pussy. After working out for hours, the sexy blonde's pussy smelled absolutely wonderful. Feminine sweat mixed with that womanly goodness that no lesbian or bisexual woman can live without. Good times.

"Eat that pussy," Brooke Ence said, and Dana Linn Bailey grinned, then did just that. The sexy, muscular brunette woman planted her face firmly in a certain sexy blonde gal's pussy and did her thing. Brooke Ence shuddered as Dana Linn Bailey's wicked tongue found her clit. The sexy blonde sportswoman turned actress felt her nipples harden as the short, plucky dark-haired fitness guru ate her pussy like a champ. Dana Linn Bailey ate Brooke Ence's pussy thoroughly, savoring that snatch like a prisoner devouring his or her last meal. Brooke Ence shuddered violently as Dana Linn Bailey worked her magic on her. So that's what lesbian sex feels like? Awesome!

"You are in for a treat," Dana Linn Bailey said, and she then boldly grabbed Brooke Ence and lifted her quite boldly. Brooke Ence squealed as Dana Linn Bailey carried her over to the bathroom counter. Brooke Ence admired their reflection in the bathroom mirror. Dana Linn Bailey's beautiful face was contorted with effort as she sat Brooke Ence down on the counter. Grabbing her gym bag, Dana Linn Bailey pulled something out of it. A decidedly phallic object. Brooke Ence grinned as Dana Linn Bailey strapped it on and licked her lips. Time to put up or shut up.

"Fuck yeah give it to me," Brooke Ence said, much to Dana Linn Bailey's delight. Dana Linn Bailey grinned and grabbed Brooke Ence's legs, lifting them in the air. Dana Linn Bailey angled herself and then rubbed the business end of the dildo toward Brooke Ence's crotch. Dana Linn Bailey thrust the dildo into Brooke Ence's pussy. The blonde musclewoman groaned as the sexy brunette began fucking her with the strap-on dildo. Dana Linn Bailey is an expert when it comes to strapping it on and topping muscular, strong and athletic women. Bakhar Nabieva, Dani Elle Speegle and Kristen Nun have all felt the power of Dana Linn Bailey's strap-on. Looks like it's Brooke Ence's turn.

"Take it," Dana Linn Bailey hissed as she fucked the hell out of Brooke Ence. The blonde gal moaned and rubbed her nipples as the other woman filled her pussy with the dildo. To really shine Brooke Ence on, Dana Linn Bailey drew back her hand and slapped her hard across the face. Brooke Ence blinked in surprise and Dana Linn Bailey grinned wickedly. Woman on woman slapping is hot and fun. It's a positive staple of the lesbian and bisexual woman community. Dana Linn Bailey fucked Brooke Ence's sweet pussy until the blonde-haired strongwoman tapped out. How about that?

"Thank you," Brooke Ence said, and she kissed Dana Linn Bailey passionately as they emerged from the showers. Dana Linn Bailey playfully smacked Brooke Ence's muscular butt. Brooke Ence giggled and then grabbed Dana Linn Bailey's muscular ass. The two muscular MILFs are really into each other and there is nothing wrong with that. Lots of muscular, strong women like to have sex with other muscular, strong women. Strength and power are drawn to strength and power the way Iron sharpens Iron.

This is a day that both of these women are unlikely to forget. A most memorable event just took place. Dana Linn Bailey is happy to introduce Brooke Ence, actress and fitness celebrity, to the world of Muscular Sapphism. It's a wonderful world, folks. Ladies of the fitness world, whether you are heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian, try this. Alright, ladies, next time you are at the gym, politely ask the woman next to you what her pussy tastes like, and see what happens. Probably the best idea you've heard all year.