Holy Toledo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started kissing him through the briefs, feeling him move around my cheeks and chin. I opened his pants, he shifted, I brought them down. I had his cock pop up into my face. I kissed, I licked, I looked at him. He was smiling, he started playing with my hair. I took him into my mouth.

"You look incredible. Your eyes are so blue, so beautiful."

I pulled off slowly. "Thank you." I went back down, I was flirting I was acting like the women in my mother's magazines. I was taking all those sexy quizzes in my head; How to treat a boyfriend, How to make a man remember you, How to suck dick like a hooker in a car on a dark street in Tribeca. "Mmm." I was loving it, I then moved one of my hands to my panties, I started to play with myself. I felt it slowly untuck as I rubbed. I licked his cock as I played with my 'clit' it wouldn't be long until we both came before I would get my reward.

Suddenly he took hold of my head with both of his hands. "Sorry Sabrina, I'm going to cum." He held me lightly, as he fucked my mouth.

We were both moaning and the car was rocking beneath us. I pulled back just as he started to cum. His sperm was flying all around me, it landed on my chin, my cheek, my eyes. I engulfed his cock and he came down my throat, I swallowed, I sucked, as he played with my hair as I caressed his naked thighs. I started to cum, I wasn't even touching myself, I was having my first orgasm with a man, it happened so fast. A man came into my mouth and I got excited and creamed in my panties, wetting my skirt.

"Mmm, I love doing this. We so have to do it again." I pushed my face into his crotch, I then kissed the tip of his now shrinking dick.

We smoothed ourselves out, zipped and buttoned. I leaned on him as he kissed my cheek, had one arm around me holding me close. I had my leg draped over him again, I had my one hand on his chest, my long nails fingering his buttons. I had the other gingerly massaging his re-hardening cock. The doors opened, the lights went on.

"Here you go." Anja was passing out the water bottles. She was looking at me, she knew. She smiled, we were all quiet, I was feeling my afterglow, I was enjoying myself. We drove back to Anja's, but I wouldn't get out, I wouldn't let go of Jenson. Finally, Anj opened the door, she waited with her hand on her hip, she shook her head. I would have to stay at her apartment anyway, I wouldn't be able to walk into my mother's house so glamourous, I wouldn't be able to become a male for the morning. I wouldn't be able to become a male for a long time. Thank god school was over. I stayed in the apartment for the entire summer, I stayed until I got thrown out.

***

'Been travelin' these highways

Been doin' things my way

It's been making me lonesome, on'ry and mean'

I looked in the drawer that Marco pointed to, it was full of towels and shirts. I pulled out the longest one I could find and held it against me.

"Mmm, we'll see." I winked at my reflection.

I took a quick shower. When I came out, I put back on my breasts, panties, I slipped on the t-shirt. It landed right below my ass, my thighs completely exposed.

"Holy Toledo?" I looked in the mirror, if Anja was here in my mirror, she would laugh, she would tell me 'You're not even from Toledo,' she would tell me I definitely was holy though. I definitely had holes for a man to investigate. Anja thought every novelty or destination T-shirt was ironic.

My silicone breasts looked amazing in the tight shirt, my nipples were prominent and my arms looked smooth and girlie in the french cut sleeves, but I wish I had on a corset. I wish I had a thinner waist, wider hips, and a bigger ass. How much can we wish? I stood and posed in the mirror checking out every side, every movement was quite sexy, quite surprisingly. I put on the little black choker that I keep in my pocketbook, around my neck to cover the forms. I took a couple of more pictures, I slipped on my heels. I debated whether I should slip on my bra, my stockings, maybe before I went to bed before I had my dreams. before I even had to think about getting out of Toledo.

I brushed my hair, I put on a little bit of mascara, some dark pink on my lips. I only had a little bit in my bag, the three joy-riders got most of my makeup, my brushes. I would have to start over.

I went into the kitchen I was starving, I only had a bagel this morning and three chips for a late lunch. I was feeling okay, considering everything that had happened today. I began talking to the ceiling.

"Thank you Waylon for being here with me, keeping me company."

Waylon was still singing, making me feel quite comfortable. My mother told me I was too young and too metropolitan to be listening to music so old, so country, but it's what I loved. I loved songwriters, I loved the songs, the lyrics, even the album covers when I had seen them. I listened and sang as I searched for something to nosh on. My voice too low for a 'woman' in heels.

"At dawn I pray to the Lord of my soul

I say do Lord, do right by me

You know I'm tired of being lonesome, on'ry and mean"

"Sabrina?" I heard Marcos, I abruptly stopped singing, I walked closer to the front of the house, he knocked. "Hi, um are you hungry?" He then really looked at me. He went from my eyes to my pink lips and then he drifted his eyes down my body, stopping at my heels. He seemed just a little embarrassed. "Uh, I forgot what I was asking you, heh."

"Am I hungry?" I smiled, I tilted my head.

"I think you are." He laughed, I could tell he was uncomfortable, me in my tight short white t-shirt, exclaiming 'Holy Toledo' in red. "I'm going for a quick ride, Mexican, can I get you something?"

"Ooh, can I come?"

*

"How are those thighs we love so much holding up?" Anja was calling, I had her on speaker phone, I think it was a mistake. I took her off, and made an uncomfortable face at Marco, while he drove. I felt him glance at my thighs, I was showing every bit of them, sitting down the shirt barely covered my unmentionables. I bit my lip, I was starting to feel silly. I wanted to tell Anja I was in a t-shirt, braless, with heels in a car, in the front seat. My silicone breasts were bouncing whenever we drove over a bump or made a turn, it was slightly turning me on.

"I think they are fine." I rubbed, I touched my thighs with my long nails.

"Good. So you should be here sometime tomorrow afternoon. Don't make any stops, I can't wait to see you, it has been four freaking months since we hung out."

"Oh, um, I might be coming just a little later. Something kind of happened." I didn't want to tell her, I didn't even want to get into it. It had happened so fast. I peed, I lost the car, I chatted with a cop, I ended up in a man's house. Now I am wearing a souvenir T-Shirt. Quite simple really, no explanation needed. The car slowed down. "I'll call you later, okay, bye."

We pulled into a parking lot. "Do you want to eat inside? It's a nice place?" He asked, he seemed pretty sincere. It was crazy how accommodating he has been to me this whole time.

"Would it be okay, I mean, in this shirt?"

He then looked at my breasts again. "Yeah, sure, we will probably see another one just like it." He was still looking at my chest, and it made me smile. He was just like Anja's roommates. Whatever part of the body, or piece of clothing Anja mentioned, that was the part they stared at, they aimed their gaze at. They never stopped looking.

So we went in, the place was called, 'Caliente,' I was completely starving. I never would have imagined I would be in a restaurant with a man tonight. I hadn't been on a dinner date with someone since Jenson, all those months ago.

He introduced me to the owner, his friend Tom, he introduced me to the waitress. He ordered margaritas and it made me smile, it was nice, I was starting to like Toledo.

Tom himself brought over the drinks, we sipped and they were delicious.

"I love that you are wearing that shirt." Tom of course was looking at my D cups, my breasts, almost sitting on the table.

"Ha, Sabrina ran out of clothes," He lightly touched my hand and smiled at me, "See you are not the only one wearing a 'Holy Toledo' shirt."

"I'm not." I looked around, it was quiet for a Thursday night.

Tom unbuttoned, revealing the same logo as mine. "I have about a dozen of them." He smiled and we laughed. "I was wondering, would you model one of the restaurant's shirts? I would love to put it on our website, or in the window, you will draw in so many customers."

I looked at Marco, he was quite happy being out with a 'woman' with breasts.

"Um, okay."

Tom gave me a couple and I went into the ladies' room. All of them were so much shorter than the one I was wearing. None of them even came near my panties. I walked out wearing the white one like my Toledo shirt. It said 'A algunos les gusta caliente,' on the back with their logo on the front. I held my other shirt in front of my crotch, I was a little embarrassed but the two men and the waitress seemed impressed.

"Is this okay?" I bit my lip. I was being modest.

"You look great, I'm sorry they are so short, I can take pictures from the waist up." Tom had his camera and he directed me over to the bar, he had all these bottles of tequila lined up behind me. I brushed my hair and then I threw my Toledo shirt at Marcos, then I posed, I figured who cares, I will show them my thighs. Even in New York City, they were popular, they needed a breeze.

"Am I doing okay?"

"Better than okay, would you mind if I took one of your legs, you can look when I'm done and veto it if you want." Tom looked hopeful.

I shrugged, "Sure." And I posed some more, I didn't care. He told me he took fifty-two pictures. He sent them all to me. I sent two to Anja, telling her I went out for a quick bite. I sent her my two favorites, one on the bar with my legs crossed, showing off my high heels. I had my hands on my hips, showing off the name of the restaurant, showing off my smile. The other was taken from behind, my white panties and ass looking spectacular, not even almost hidden by the tight shirt. The words 'A algunos les gusta caliente' in red. My hair moved over my shoulder so as not to cover them and me, giving the world a side glance.

No sooner had I sent them than Anja called, she was on speaker. "Look at you getting popular in Ohio, don't get too cozy." She laughed, and the men laughed with her. "Um, who's that?"

"That's Tom and Marco, gentlemen this is Anja on the phone." And the four of us talked for a while, even when one of the waitresses brought the food and more margaritas. I said goodbye, but Anj had one more question. "Sabrina, what does it say on your shirt?"

"Caliente, it means hot, ha."

"No on the back?" I shrugged and looked at Tom.

"It says 'Some Like it Hot." And we all laughed again, I knew none of them could imagine how ironic THAT was.

***

"I have no clothes."

"Here you can wear this."

It was the next night after our big dates. I was in Anja's apartment, half-naked, we were standing near the small bathroom, I had to move a lot to let the four men pass, get to the kitchen, rub against me, and answer their email.

"Is it really okay if I stay here?" I looked up, I was holding Anja's shirt. All four of the guys nodded their heads, I didn't even know all their names. Anja laughed, she knew they would be fine with it, she would be gone in a couple of days anyway, I could live under the bed, I could wear her clothes.

"That will be perfect for you." She folded her arms as I held up the shirt. It had a picture of Dolly Parton in a Playboy bunny outfit, ears, and cleavage. "So perfect, both of you have boobs." And she laughed and so did the four guys. It was tight but I put it on, Anja was being ironic again. She gave me a pair of her shorts and wedges with a three-inch heel. "See you never have to go back to your mother's, you could stay right here and sleep on the recliner." All the guys looked at the recliner. "I will keep some outfits here for you."

I started to think, that would be nice, but I had to go to work, I had to get my computer, I would, unfortunately, have to change and get home. It was a fantasy living with four men, me in my heels and Anja's clothes, giving hand jobs on the recliner, in the shower and the kitchen, but I was afraid that's all it would be. I would still have to get on with my life, work, my mother.

We were all sitting at the tight table, me in my tight Dolly shirt, eating pizza. "Do any of you have a car?" I asked, I was being a little devious, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Sabrina, stop."

"You know to drive me home, pick up some things."

"Mmm." Anja was totally suspicious. I had to hold my legs so they wouldn't creep up into someone's crotch.

One of the guys looked up, hopeful, "I can get one, I could drive."

"Okay, great, I can sit in the backseat."

"Sabrina, stop. Now." Anj didn't like that I could think of nothing but getting into another backseat, with another man to thank him with my lips, to read some more magazines.

"But, I was just..."

"But nothing."

*

One of the guys did end up borrowing a car. All of them were from out of state or out of the country, all of them were graduating with Anja and me. We would all be getting on with our lives after or during this summer. Anja started hers early, we said goodbye to her that morning, we hugged and I cried for an hour, she left with three huge rolling suitcases and her guitar. She headed back to Nashville, to see her friends, to meet someone for a job, a gig.

"Ready? I have a Dodge." He was standing next to me, I was laying on Anja's bed, looking up at the other box spring. I had on her nightgown, I haven't been home or to work in a week. It had been almost a week since I saw Jenson, who was taking me out that night to Lana's roof party, I needed something other than t-shirts and nightgowns to wear.

"Okay." I smiled. "What's your name again?" I smiled, I just finished putting on my lip color. Dark purple for an outline and a reddish-purple to fill. The guys at the salon showed me how to do it, they wouldn't let me leave until I could do it with my eyes closed, make them full and luscious without the aid of a mirror.

"Samee."

I took his hand, he helped me up. I should remember this one's name, it was so similar to my male one. Anja told me I couldn't get to attached to them, I thought she was kidding at first, but then I realized she was so right. They would all be gone soon. "Mmm, Samee, right, I'm sorry I am such a ditz." He didn't care, he watched my breasts as I stood, he didn't even care that they weren't real. He didn't even care that I knew he was watching.

He carried my laundry to the car, while I got dressed. Another t-shirt, a light skirt, stockings, and my flowered pumps. They were the only shoes I wore all week. I wanted to make a quick stop at my mother's house and leave before she got home from work. In and out, but first I figured we could inspect the backseat.

"Um, Samee, maybe we could park somewhere before we go to Brooklyn maybe by the water. You know just to take in some sights."

"Okay." Samee was always quiet, he was very dark-skinned, he was from Pakistan. He was going to college for business, but he changed it over to hotel management. His parents weren't happy about it, but he was, he was quiet but very friendly. Out of the four, he was the only one who would give me presents, usually candy, or one of those little bottles of liqueurs, and once even flowers. I said thank you and then I hid in the bathroom with them and cried. No one had ever given me flowers before, I felt a warmth in my chest, my legs, and the back of my arms. I felt myself blushing. It was nice but I didn't understand it. Sometimes someone being nice to me made me uncomfortable. I knew that Anja knew what had happened, she was so intuned with me, with what I had done or experienced, it was kind of weird, but I loved her for it. Samee would also get up from the recliner or one of the few chairs and ask me to sit, he treated me extremely well, he treated me more like a girl than even the other three or Anja. I sometimes bought him lunch, or brought over cookies and beer, mainly for him.

Now he was driving, he was doing something for me, I was looking at him, I was playing with a necklace I found in Anja's drawer, it said 'The Big Apple.' I started noticing he had such a nice profile, I hope he knew how much I appreciated him, this. He also had a nice cock to the touch. Today I would see it in real life.

*

The boats were massive, the breeze was nice, the view in NYC was of course spectacular. We were in the backseat, he was kissing me, I never let them enter my mouth before. "Sabrina, I always wanted to kiss you, ever since I saw you with this color on your lips."

"Purple?"

"Yes, this purple. It is very, um, flattering to you." He was trying to be sweet, he was making sure I would let him kiss me again. I started to rub his crotch, we were surrounded by tourists, surrounded by people with dogs, but I didn't care, I was a 'woman' obsessed. I needed to have his dick in my mouth, I needed to taste him, I needed to feel like a girl in the backseat on a trip.

'The trip, the best part, the part I like.'

"Samee, you are so hard, so big." I kissed the top of his dick as soon as it hit the sunshine streaming in the back window. I wanted to make sure he would let ME do this again. I then slid him through my lips, over my tongue, and slightly down my throat, he moaned, and we closed the windows.

He was speaking Urdu, mixed with a little bit of English, I could tell he loved a girl on his cock. I pushed on him with my lips, licked his balls, and then started sucking again. I loved doing this a little too much, but I didn't know if it was the proximity to the trunk or because I had a hard cock inside me while I played with my stockings. It didn't matter, he was enjoying himself, he would tell the other three roommates about it and hopefully, I would end up in another car, another backset. I started rubbing his legs, his hips, I was sucking the side of his dick, watching him, his eyes were half-closed. We stayed like this for so long, I was licking and pushing, I was totally enjoying myself. I was running my long nails on his legs and belly.

Soon I was engulfing his cock. I could feel the nylon on my legs rubbing together, I could see my long nails on his pants peripherally, it was making me very excited. I was watching his dark eyes as I licked the head of his dark cock. I went from the bottom near the balls and licked the mushroom head. I kept on licking, pushing harder with my tongue, pushing him with my purple lips.

"Sabrina, I think I will come."

"Okay, you can come in my mouth if you want."

"I want," And then he came, he came in two languages, I barely had time to slip my lips over him, he shot down my throat with such force I started to gag and then giggle. I swallowed it all, I licked his cock clean. I even licked the little bit on his pants. I felt myself cum as he whispered to me, he played with my hair and watched me the whole time, he was happy he found a car, he was happy a girl was enjoying his dick.

*

We were parked near my mother's house. She had the smallest one on the block, it used to be my grandmother's and we moved in when I was young. After my father died, she had a string of boyfriends, she had at least one a year for the last six years. We were waiting for one of them to leave the house now.

"My mother says he has work in a little while, he should be gone soon. I'm sorry.

"No, that is fine, this is nice being with a girl in a car." I took his hand and put it on my knee, my beige nylon knee, I let him wander.

"Thank you for treating me like a girl." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.