Holy Toledo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my second time too." He whispered, I opened my eyes and we kissed. "Did you not make love with Jenson?"

Samee was the only one who knew about the drug dealer with the big cock, he was the only one that I told I couldn't leave the state for three months. He went with me to the trial. It went on for three and a half days. He was the only one who knew when I lost my virginity. Anja thinks we did other things in the car, she thinks we slept, read magazines, went on a trip to the underbelly of Brooklyn.

"No, he would visit, but I realized I didn't need him like that." I didn't want to tell Samee that Jenson had a little two-door car, a little Honda, with a tiny backseat. There were crayons, breath spray, and sanitary pads in his glove compartment. I didn't need someone who had a girlfriend, a wife. I didn't need the aggravation, the deceit, there were other men in the world, there was Samee.

Soon we were fucking with me on top of him, bouncing on his cock, his hands holding my breasts still. His eyes watching the blonde have too much fun on his dick. I then laid on my back, he put more hand lotion on his manhood, I watched. His dark cock eased into my white bottom, slowly it made its way into me. I loved to watch, I loved the feel. It felt so much nicer than the first time. He sang to me in two languages, I smiled and held on to his shoulders for support.

"Samee, I love you fucking me." I bit my lips as he slid inside me again, he slid straight in, his body was next to mine. I felt the hair on his crotch against me. I had to hide my little 'clit' with my hand, but he didn't seem to care, he wanted me to rub his chest, run my long nails on him. Soon the bed was creaking, it was moving underneath us, the two of us were screaming. We were having incredible orgasms. I felt his cum shoot inside me, I felt it coating my insides, dripping out of my hole as he pushed. I felt myself cum on his stomach, on mine, I hid my 'clit' again as we moved together. I got up, I wanted him to take a video of my ass with his cum leaking out, I wanted to remember my real first time, my first time in a bed with someone who actually, well probably, loved me. I felt it drip out, I felt so good, I made him so happy. When we were done he laid his head on my shoulder, I held him and had my legs wrapped around his body, I felt his wet manhood press against me.

"Samee?"

"Mmm."

"You were the first man to cum inside of me. The last time I used a condom, this was better."

"Better for me too." He chuckled, he kissed my breast.

"I'm going to miss you, do you think we will see each other again?"

He moved up, he kissed my lips a couple of times, he smiled at me. "We will. Do you really believe we won't?"

"No, I guess... Samee I think I am going to visit Anja, I miss her."

"So do I."

***

'And me, I spend a lot of time pickin' flowers up on Choctaw Ridge

And drop them into the muddy water off the Tallahatchie Bridge'

The Tallahatchie Bridge, a million miles away from Sarah who was crying, Marco had his arms around me, Anja had to say goodbye. "Sabrina, please come soon, I miss you." She was crying again, I started to cry, I felt my mascara run as Marco held me tighter. "I need you here, I have to go, I have to cry." And she hung up.

Greg put down his guitar, "When is that party?"

"Tomorrow at one," sniff, "I miss her so much, I can't take it anymore, without her I'm like half a person." And I cried into Marco's shoulder a little louder.

"I have made that trip so many times, come on let's go, we can all drive. We can be there by morning." Greg and Sarah started to get ready, I just watched, I didn't know what to do.

"Really?" I wiped my eyes.

"Of course, come let's get ready I want to meet this other half of you." And he laughed. Marco and I took my things out of his car and put them in the Fraziers' Jeep. A big backseat was waiting for us. Greg even took his two guitars and the bottle of Dickel. We took turns driving, we were there when the sun was coming up. I was hoping she could smell my perfume from down the block. We made it just in time for breakfast.

*

"The only two things in life that make it worth livin'

Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women"

"Is that your favorite song?" I just had incredible sex, I was talking to a man in a bed. He was singing to me. He was surprisingly under me, his hard cock squished between us. I was looking into his eyes. "You sing quite well for a bicycle repair man."

"Ha, do I?"

"Do you think I'm a firm feeling woman?"

"Are you always full of questions?" He started to smile. I could tell he wanted to laugh.

"Are you always avoiding answers?" I playfully bit his nipples.

*

The Nashville morning was warm, we were exhausted. We walked out of the Jeep, we stretched, Anj's father was waiting, he rushed past everyone and he hugged me, he had tears in his eyes, he even lifted me up. I had never met him before. "I was nervous for days. I am never on edge." He kissed me on the cheek he held me tight. "I am so glad y'all are here." He turned around and called. "Anj, Sabrina's here."

Anja ran out, she was in a bathrobe, she was followed by more people. She almost knocked me over, she put her arms around my neck. "You fuck, fuck, fucker, what the fuck, you were making me crazy. I am chaining you to the bed and I am not letting you leave... ever." She stopped she finally looked at me.

"Chained to the bed again?" She wouldn't know about that until later. She wouldn't know how much she sounded like Hastings girlfriend Lana either.

We laughed, "Well happy birthday, birthday girl." She kissed my cheek, she tightened her grip around my neck.

"You too."

I introduced her to Marco, and the Fraziers, and then I met her family. The family I felt like I knew already, the family I would sometimes talk to on the phone, complain about Anja with, and laugh about our crazy life in a tiny apartment under a bed. They dragged us into the house, we had eggs, something called grits, and we had more grits, coffee. She gave me the tour, she let me pet her dog, she showed me her room.

I smelled her pillow, I smelled her candles, her clothes, I missed everything about her. She watched and shook her head at me.

"So you bring a guy and his parents? Did you get married in Toledo?"

"Ha, ha, yes I never go anywhere without the in-laws."

She put her hands to my face, she fixed my eyebrows. "Sabrina you look so good, your hair, these lips, god I love it."

"Well look at you, you roll out of bed like this, you are so perfect, you are a goddess in a ripped bathrobe."

"Ha, well I didn't sleep for three days, once you left Brooklyn I was on edge. I wanted to sound so excited when I called, I didn't want to stress you out. I wanted you here safe, sound, and in one freakin' piece."

"It was an insane summer and an even crazier road trip. When we have time I will fill you in on everything. Well, when we are completely drunk."

"The trip, the best part, the part we like?"

"Yes, that one."

*

After I made love to Marco to thank him for everything, I asked him if he was going to go back with the angry girlfriend.

"No, definitely not."

"I'm sorry for messing that relationship up for you."

"What? That wasn't much of a relationship, I was hopin' maybe I could be with you. Would you consider moving to Toledo?"

"Marco, we have known each other for three days..."

"And..."

"And, um, well, I live in Nashville now. I can finally say y'all. You can visit if you'd like. I have this huge bed. Plus I am now officially a 'Nashville Babe.''

He smiled, he kissed me. We made love again.

*

After we all took naps we headed out to the backyard. I had on the pink dress, with tan stockings and white high-heeled sandals. The birthday party was a total success, I met the entire family, I pet her dog again, I played with her nieces and nephews. I ran my short nails down my stockings, tickled my thighs. I tried to hide in the corner with a local beer, some barbeque, and Marco's arm around me. The party was crowded, it was loud, it was fun and I was slowly enjoying myself.

Soon they all sang happy birthday. Her father made us Old Fashioned's, Anj opened her presents. Then the bell rang.

"Sorry, they wouldn't let me leave."

"Samee! Finally..." Anj ran and hugged him. He came over and kissed me, I was stunned, I couldn't let go of him. I was so happy to see him, I couldn't wait to introduce him to Marco. I couldn't wait to tell him the story of my road trip to Nashville.

"What, um, what are you doing here?" I was almost speechless, I couldn't even think straight.

"I work at the Nashville Marriott, Anja's father got me an interview, I'm staying somewhere on the second floor." He looked up, he smiled and I kissed him again. His hand went instinctively to my breast.

Soon things quieted down. Anj, her father, and the Fraziers were singing. I played every song they knew. Greg kept shaking his head when he started something and I finished it. I told him I had a broken iPod with tens of thousands of songs on it.

"Oh, Sabrina, I called Jenson, he says he can fix it. He says he can fix anything." I shook my head, I smiled at Anj, I played 'Ode to Billy Joe' and everyone sang, everyone cried again. I had Marco on my left, Samee on my right, and the dog and a couple of nephews at my feet.

On one level it was such a sad song, but not to me, it was written by a beautiful woman with an incredible voice and so much hair, and big perfect breasts, I wanted to grow up to be just like her. It was also the song that introduced me to my best friend, my new life, and even that crazy road trip. It was also the song that the Fraziers, Marco, and all of Anja's guests will never, ever, forget.

We started to relax again, they moved the party inside. "Brina, come on with me." I followed her, she took me back to the room that I shared with Marco before the party. "This is your room now, I am right on the other side of that wall and I can hear you when you talk to me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I have this for you." She went into the closet and brought out a little cake, it said 'Happy Birthday Sabrina!' She lit the candles then she sang to me, quietly, almost in a whisper. Then she made me blow out the candles.

I was crying, she made me so happy, I loved her so much. She knew I would be embarrassed having everyone sing to me, even knowing it was my birthday. I told her she could hide me in the attic.

"Well, what's your wish?"

"I wished I was born at Nashville General Hospital, right after you. We would have been friends from birth."

We ate our cake, she made me cry again. I promised her over and over again I was going to stay in Nashville. I promised her I was going to say y'all and help her drink her bourbon. I opened my bag and gave her back the money she sent me, then I handed her two gifts.

"Holy Toledo?" Of course, she looked at the shirt first.

"Mmm, you're not even from Toledo," and she laughed. We then looked at the book I brought, I found it in my mother's basement, it was my grandmother's.

When we discovered we had the same birthday Anja made me ask my mother what time I was born. The exact time, what were the odds we were born on the exact same day. Of course, my mother was annoyed, she said midnight, she went back to her movie, she shushed me, she sent me away. A year later I found my grandmother's book, full of baby pictures, full of pictures from the hospital. In soft blue ink, it said 8:16 PM. When I told Anja she was excited, I was really born eight minutes after her, she was older, she was now in charge. We were born closer together than we would have ever imagined. How lucky was that?

We went back in with everyone else, they were all missing us. We reluctantly said goodbye. All her friends and family went home, Marco and the Fraziers went back to Toledo, Samee went up the stairs. Anja and I stayed up all night and we sang. I sang like a boy, I played guitar with my short nails.

"Anj you know this is it. I want my long nails back, and I am not singing again unless my girl voice is a perfect soprano. Which I am not expecting anytime soon."

She looked at me, she tilted her head, she looked at my pink lips. She looked at the place my voice would come out of, she was exactly like the roommates. "Okay, that's okay, I'm just glad you are here." And she hugged me. "Nothing else really matters."

We lay down, we fell asleep, and somehow we listened to Bobby Gentry all night.

***

The End, phew...

***