Holy Toledo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, do you want me to walk you to the door?" The driver was looking at me.

I looked outside the cab, it was sketchy looking, my watch said it was only 8:00 and it seemed so dark. "No, that's okay, thank you though." And I gave him a tip on top of the one Jon gave him before we even left the City.

I looked at the address, then took a picture for Anja. I didn't want to bother her yet, I didn't know where she would be or how far along in her flight she was. I wanted her to see this apartment building on this crowded street filled with people, cars, garbage, and dead trees. I couldn't believe sometimes Brooklyn looked like this, my mother's neighborhood was so beautiful.

I heard the party from above. There was a commotion at Lana's front door, so many people, I slowly made my way. Someone pointed up and I followed someone else holding records. My two wine bottles were clinking as I got to the first landing.

"Hey, mama, look at choo." A man stopped me as I tried to go up to the next flight. "Stay w' me." He was looking at my legs, he touched my dress and lifted it, looking at the elastic of my stockings. "Nice. I'm Hazing, and who are you?" I think he said.

"I'm nobody. I'm going to Lana's party."

He smiled, he kind of huffed. He was very dark, very tall, taller than me and I had on five-inch heels. He was wide, his arms were huge and he had on dark sunglasses, in the dark hall, on a dark night.

"You know Lana? Are you sure Snowflake, you sure you ain't at the wrong party?" I didn't know what to say and I couldn't move, he was intertwining my fingers with his, he was tightly holding my hand. "C'mon we go up, see Lana, then we get accustomed, heheh." And we went up five more flights. By the time we were at the top, he had his arms around my waist.

The landing and the roof were packed, full of people, had to be over two dozen in this tiny space. Hazing brought me outside, then he kissed my cheek, he rubbed my ass, he smelled of sweet aftershave, it was strong. "She's over there, holdin' court, Ima see you later."

I walked over clinking with the two bottles, I definitely brought the wrong type of libation. I didn't like being here by myself, I was the lightest one here. The music was loud, but it was okay, and Lana was of course beautiful, she had on a long black dress and heels.

She turned and her eyes widened when she saw me. "Ha, girl look at you." She gave me a bear hug. "Where's your friend with the accent?" I shrugged. "Okay, well let me show you around, you get ta meeting."

I gave her the wine and someone gave me a red cup of something redder. After introducing me to a bunch of people I lost her to the crowd, in the smoke.

"Hey, you're hair real?" Another woman was touching me, she had her hands on my pony, on my arm.

"Most of it."

She laughed and I tried to move on, she lifted her hair, she had a crew cut underneath. She laughed loud and tried to hand me a pipe but I shook my head, I made my way slowly through the party. The perimeter of the roof was full of potted plants, cups, and sweaters. The ground was full of folding chairs, air condition units, and wires, it was crazy maneuvering around in my high heels. I got snagged a couple of times. I tried to move closer to one of the edges, I wanted to look down, I wanted to take pictures and see Brooklyn from this vantage point, and further, Manhattan, I wanted to drink my strong fruit punch.

I was soon surrounded by another group. "Ya holdin'?"

"Don't think so?"

"Yeah you are." They laughed and moved on, someone grabbed my ass again, I felt fingers in my hair. I was glad they moved away from me. I decided I was going to leave, I was going to go to a different party. First I had to tunnel my way through the crowd. Had to duck under arms, duck under plumes of smoke, walk sideways and backward.

A man poured something into my red cup, "Heh, that at least ten bucks worth," And he moved on, no one finished a sentence, no one finished a thought, it was weird. I was getting lonely surrounded by so many people and short sentences.

I finally made my way back into the building, through the little door, it was also full of smoke. I gave my half-full cup to a woman stretched out on the floor as I climbed over her legs in shiny space leggings.

"You're all sugar baby," She said to me, I think, as she held up the cup.

I made my way down another flight, more people were coming up, more people were grabbing my ass, my hair. Everyone pushed through I leaned against the side.

"Hey Snowflake, lookin' for me?" It was Hazing again, he was surrounded by three men, they were looking at me, my dress, I got an uncomfortable feeling. One of them gave me another cup of something less red. I sniffed, I drank, I was nervous. Hazing introduced me as Lana's friend, he had a smile on his face, he put his arm around my waist as we talked to the men.

One told us, "We gon' take care of the stock," He told the others and Hazing walked me out the front door. I wanted to get air, I wanted to leave the tight, touchy space. His arm was still on my back, fingering my bra strap, playing with my hair.

We walked down, off the steps, onto the sidewalk, we moved closer to a huge white car, I heard the locks pop. "Mine? You need a ride, wanna get outta here?" He was looking at my breasts, he was talking to my nylon legs. He moved closer, his mouth in my hair near my ear.

"I live in the city, the Village," I told him.

He opened the back door, there were suddenly too many people on the sidewalk they were all heading into Lana's party. "Let's finish our drinks, tell me 'bout the Village." He laughed and surprisingly I went into the backseat, my favorite place, I slid right in. I was uncomfortable at first, but after having some of the drink and him rubbing my shoulder I started to relax. Plus maybe he would drive me home, and end this night.

He moved even closer to me, I was now against the door. He lifted my leg and put it over his. "Ever make it with a black man?"

"No. I don't think so. I have been with someone from Pakistan."

"Close enough," And then his hand went right to my breast, his mouth went right on mine, the drinks were starting to affect my judgment. I let him kiss me, rub my body, he was so big, a huge, huge man. He was kissing my cheeks, my neck, his mouth was all over me, finally, he had my two breasts in his two massive hands. "Mama you feel so fuckin' good."

"Um, they're not real, don't be mad."

"What?"

"They are silicone, I'm sorry."

"You a tranny?"

"Maybe."

"Ha, this can't get any better, I had a tranny before, best fuckin' head I ever had in my life." He then kissed me again, his hands still massaging my breasts. I couldn't even move he was so heavy on me, I decided I was just gonna go with it. He pulled back to look at me, he pulled my hair. "Real, ha, I sleep with a woman, she don' even have real hair and you, a fuckin' hot tranny, ha, it's all you."

He moved away and he leaned on the other door, and he unzipped. He motioned to me, I knew what he wanted. We were in a backseat, with legroom, tinted windows, air freshener, it was okay. I could suck his cock, if that's what he wanted. I could suck then get the hell out of here. I took his waistband, moved down his pants, then brought down his boxers, they had the Yankees logo on them. Anja would be happy to hear about it. He was big, almost as big as my forearm. I grabbed him with two hands, my white nails contrasted with his dark brown dick. I kissed the head, I licked up and down, he watched.

"Tranny lips, you is so hot."

"I'm not a tranny, probably trans."

"Heh, yeah you are, you doin' a number on my dick baby."

And then he went inside me, his hands on my head, messing my hair. I could only take a quarter of him at the most. He was making me gag, it was getting him excited. He was telling me to gag more. I sucked for a couple more minutes, I couldn't get close to deep-throating him, I couldn't take it. My eyes were tearing.

"C'mon on get up, turn over."

"Why?" I was holding his cock, a string of pre-cum leading from my lips to his dick.

"I wanna fuck, c'mon." He made me spin, he reached over the front seat, his bare ass a foot from my face. I saw out the window there were so many people, there was so much smoke, so much yelling and cursing. He sat back he had lube, he had a condom. "Come one more suck, then put this shit on me." So I did, I took him in my mouth, I was nervous, I was going to lose my virginity in this crappy neighborhood in this big white car.

I did another tentative, lick on his cock, then grabbed his manhood again, got him wet. I rolled on the rubber just like a pro and then slathered his dick with the lube. Soon he had his hands on my waist, he was holding me and picking me up, I was kneeling on the seat, my forehead against the tinted window. There were kids on bikes, others drinking from red solo cups. I felt him move my dress, move over the crotch of my panties, felt him look for my 'clit' and then I felt him rub my stockings, my thighs. I felt the head of his cock against me, I felt it ready to submerge, I let him put his dick inside me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed when I felt his head, "Slow down, please."

He stopped and rubbed my back, he laughed. He pulled out, he slowly introduced it again. "Get used to it." I still looked out the window, none of the people outside knew I was being fucked by a huge cock. Slowly it made its way inside of me, I felt the entire length, felt like a mile long. I gritted my teeth, I held onto the handle on the door. I knew I was going to be in pain for a while.

So much later, I knew he was all the way in, had to be ten minutes of feeding his dick into me. I felt myself sigh, felt the air push out of my body through my lips. His cock was buried in my ass, in my hole, I felt like I was being split in two.

"Relax, you too tight."

I took another deep breath, I felt my body release, my ass stopped constricting. He then started to pump, slowly at first, he picked up speed and I felt the car move. Once again I was in a backseat, I started thinking about magazines, I tried to enjoy it, I started to move with him. He grabbed me and I straightened up, I was on all fours as he plowed into my ass, He was so loud and the slapping of our bodies was even louder. We were fucking, while there were people on the hood, leaning against the side of the car, I was looking at a woman's flowered ass right outside the window. Just on the other side of the glass

"God you feel great, you go' some ass, baby."

He kept on thrusting into me, he was moaning, he was so loud. The car was still shaking, my pony was in my face, now hiding me from the flowered ass, the dirty crowded street. "Fuck!" He screamed and he came inside me, he came inside the condom, he kept on pushing, I was slipping on the seat. I held onto the door handle again as he had his hands tight on my waist, bouncing me while finishing his orgasm. He yelled, and the people outside yelled. He sat and he brought me up on his lap, my ass was leaking with lube, I felt the crotch of my panties getting wet, his cock was now between us, the condom hanging off. Somehow I stayed mostly tucked. Our foreheads were touching and he started kissing me again, we heard loud yells, the car started shaking, people were scurrying away from the car, there was a crash, then another, then something hit the window and I felt a pain in my shoulder, my back. There were beads of glass all over the front and backseat. I closed my eyes, I went into his shoulder.

He stopped he yelled, "What the fuck was that!" There was another crash and more glass made it to the back seat, I pulled down my dress, I fixed my panties, He lifted me up and the two of us left the car, it was a mess. Outside there were potted plants littering the ground, the parking spot, the car, people were moving away. I felt my back was wet, I felt a slight burn and I was a little dizzy.

Lana ran out of the apartment door. "You fuckin' fucker, what are you doin' with a bitch." She kicked him and then ran up to me, she grabbed my dress. "You, what the fuck?" She pushed me, she was screaming, Hazing was suddenly in front of her, he had blood on his face, his hands. "What the fuck is wrong wit' choo?" She ignored me and started pounding him with her fists, she was quite stocky, she was non-stop, he covered himself with his arms. She started kicking, him and the car. People moved even further away.

"Baby, you're bleedin'" A woman put tissues on my back, I was full of blood, then two cop cars screeched in front of the building. Sirens and lights were everywhere.

***

The river was full of lights, and the path behind us was dark. We were surrounded by bikers.

"So you decided to come."

We were outside the car, I had my arms folded over my breasts, we were looking at about ten men and women on bicycles, with helmets and blinding spotlights shining on us, on me. More were pulling up.

"Um, no we just parked." Marco looked at me, "I wanted to show Sabrina the great view from here." I smiled, I stayed quiet, I hoped he didn't introduce me to everyone.

Marco's white car stood out on the dark and quiet river, his bike still locked and attached to the trunk. I interrupted his night, his weekend. A couple more bikes made it up the path and one stopped right in front of me. Inches from my heels.

"We thought you were busy, you said you were going to the Fraziers. What the hell!" She was talking to Marco but she was looking at me.

Marco moved between me and the bike, I had to step back closer to the car.

"I am, um, we are."

The short woman got off her bike, she got closer to me, her spotlight beaming on my chest. "Who's we." She got closer, she was getting mad. Why were there people like this in the world, couldn't they wait for an explanation, couldn't they wait for us to be finished, couldn't they just stay out of my life?

"Joanie, please." He then took her arm and tried to walk away, she wouldn't go too far she was rebelling, she was looking at me so fiercely, I was getting anxious again, I was bouncing from leg to leg. One of the other men started talking to me about the river, the path, and their biking club. I couldn't concentrate I was too focused on Joanie's shadowed face, her white eyes, and her hands balled into fists. She was gesturing toward me.

She jogged over to me and pushed me, I fell against the white car. Two of the men held her. "Joanie, stop, let's go."

Marco asked me if I was alright. I wanted to show him my scraped elbows, my bruised thigh, and butt, and my anxiousness about seeing Anja. I would have to tell her soon about all of this nonsense. Anja would love this little drama, she would tell me I was a heartbreaker, just like all those songs she sang, all the Dolly and Loretta Lynn songs that littered her repertoire, our repertoire.

I wanted to show him the scar on my back, next to my bra strap.

*

"I think I'm going to get this one." I was holding a bottle. I was showing Marco, I was trying to forget about Joanie, what type of name was that anyway. That wasn't a name you screamed in a fit of passion when you were having an incredible orgasm. That was a name you screamed for a little one to pick up their toys. Sabrina! now that was a name you yelled or moaned or whatever sound came out of your system after I had your cock in my mouth, through my lips and you came inside of me. Sss was an easy sound to make.

'What?' I would ask. 'Can I help you, do you need me to assist you in some way?' S...s...s...

"This is Anja's favorite, I'm sure Sarah and Greg will like it." It was George Dickel bourbon, it was fifty dollars that I couldn't really spare. I would have paid a thousand if I had it. I was reveling in my afterglow and now it was going to feel like Anj was visiting with me.

"Greg will, you are going to like him. He will sing some Waylon Jennings for you, you won't even have to ask."

We got back in the white car, a couple of blocks from the Fraziers, I couldn't wait for a home-cooked meal, I couldn't wait for someone to sing for me. Surprisingly, I could wait for a while to leave and head to Nashville, I could try to live my life, try to have fun in some random place called Toldeo.

"Marco, I'm sorry I ruined your plans for tonight. I feel like I am becoming a pest."

"You're not, believe me." He chuckled, he had a great smile.

"How long were you going out with her?"

"Joanie? Mmm, maybe ten, eleven maybe a year. I don't really know, she's from the bike club."

I looked at him, my cheek against the back of my seat. I was squinting my eyes, I was thinking too hard. I was trying to be cute. "If you were going out with me, you would know the exact date. The exact time you first asked me out to dinner, the first time you asked me to sleep in your Airbnb." He looked at me, he smiled. I looked back down at his crotch. "The first time you came in my mouth."

Once we got away from the members of the bike club, his angry girlfriend, the river, I made him pull over again. I got out, I looked up and down the paths and roads behind the car. I wanted to make sure there were no more ten speeds, no more angry women, no more views.

I yelled, "Anybody here! Anybody needs to bother us! Come out now!"

He had a nice sly smile on his face as I made my way back to the car, I got into the backseat. He watched me from the front.

"Um, Marco, do you have any magazines?"

"Magazines?"

"Mmm." I looked at my nails, checking, admiring the beige, "Ha, just kidding, please sit back here with me." I patted the seat.

Soon he was next to me. I grabbed him and pulled him close. Right away he was playing with my hair, he brought his fingers down the front of my dark shirt, he rubbed my breasts. "Am I really in the backseat with a beautiful woman?"

"I don't know are you?" I smiled, I kissed his cheeks lightly. "Maybe you should turn on the lights and check."

"Ha, you know I have never been back here before, there is more room than I thought."

I put my hand closer to his crotch, I tickled his legs with my long nails. My phone buzzed, I had to reach over the front seat to get it. I felt him cup then rub my ass.

I put it on speaker. "Sabrina, did you leave yet? What time you gettin' here?"

"Um, I don't know."

"Well," Marco answered for me, "If we leave around ten tonight we can get there for tomorrow morning."

"Sabrina, where are you?" Anja sounded suspicious again.

"I'm in Toledo still."

"I know that. The party is at one tomorrow, don't you dare miss it, oh and, short nails. Bye-ee."

Of course, Marco's eyes went right to my fingers, right to my nails. I would miss them, I should probably make use of them tonight.

I made him put his back against the door, and I moved to the other side. I had a couple of questions to ask before we got started. My feet in my red sandals were on his thighs, his hands were massaging my calves.

"Do you love her?"

"Heh, you are very interested in a woman that did nothing but scream at you."

"Did you?" I needed to know, I wanted to thank him for everything the only way I knew how but I needed to know a few things first.

"No, not even a little. Sometimes I didn't even like her."

I squinted my eyes. "Are you lying?"

"No."

"Take off my heels." And he did. He unbuckled both, he slid them off, he played with my toes, my feet, my ankles in the nylon. He opened his pants, he was hard and I started rubbing him with the bottom of my feet. I had never done this before, I was surprised I was quite good at it. I pushed, I felt his hardness. I pushed some more and he started to moan a little. I smiled, he was enjoying this, he couldn't keep his eyes off of mine, even though it was quite dark, too quiet. His cock was so hard, this was the last thing he was expecting.