Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the party was coming to an end and it was time for the grand finale. The girls were lined up in behind the stage and one was brought forward to be auctioned. She was a dark-haired girl, early 20's Claire guessed, she hadn't talked to her, so she knew nothing of her background, she was average height with C cup breasts and a nice round ass. She began her slave positions by bending down facing the audience showing her hanging breasts, then she turned around and used her fingers to open both of her slave holes for their inspection and enjoyment. While she was doing all this the auctioneer, hired for the occasion, started giving information on the merchandise. He gave her height, weight, breast size and other as well as a brief biography. He started calling out bids and praising the quality of the slave. As the slave continued her slave positions the crowd became more excited and the bids continually increased. The crowd became excited as a bidding war broke out between a middle-aged white man and a younger black woman. Finally, the man relented, and the woman won the prize with a "Sold for $20,000!" Throughout the drama of the auction, Claire became increasingly sexually excited and she could feel her slave juices running down her leg. Thankfully no one noticed as all eyes were on the slave girl on the block. The manager announced that the party was at its end and as the guests filed out the slaves cleaned up the mess. When the clerk took the girls back to the pens, Claire was still so excited she juiced herself till she had a slavegasam after she was left alone.

Claire's mind was in turmoil all that night, she didn't know if she could go back home, would her father even pick her up, or just leave her to be sold? Would Mr. Edwards brag to her father what he had done, making it look like she was a willing participant? She was terrified what might happen, her farther driving angry and getting into an accident. Maybe they both need some time to calm down? Now she didn't like the feeling of being in the kennel, the walls felt like they were closing in on her and she took some deep breaths to calm herself. She felt better quickly but still felt uneasy being locked up. The calm she had associated with a kennel had evaporated, but she also knew she wasn't going to be ready to leave tomorrow.

Before he locked up for the night the manager came into the kennels to check on the slaves. Claire called out to him, now that the devoicing spray had worn off, "Please could you call my father?"

"Yes, I can, why?"

"I think he should wait a couple of days to pick me up, tell him I don't want him doing so much driving two days in a row, and I know he's upset and I don't want him to drive while distracted."

"Yes, I don't mind you staying here, the longer you stay the better chance you'll end up as stock."

Claire let that pass and asked. "Can you call him in front of me, so I can tell him your telling the truth?"

"Yes, no problem with that." He got his IPhone out of his pocket and Claire gave him the number. "Hello Mr. Anderson, this is Mr. Davis from Sam The Slave Man calling about your daughter... No there is no problem with her she just wanted me to ask you to wait a couple of days to pick her up as she didn't want you to do so much driving. She's perfectly happy staying in the kennels." He nodded his head listening to her father. "Yes, she can tell you herself, and don't worry, there is little chance she will be sold in the next few days." Some more nodding. "Yes, I perfectly understand, here is your daughter."

"Hello daddy? I'm OK, I'm just worried about you OK?"

Silence, then, "I'm having a little trouble seeing you like that. I need some time; I was going to call and tell the store I wouldn't be in for a few days."

"OK... Please daddy I love you and I do want to come home. And I'm glad you're not going to drive while all this is still making you upset."

"I know, I just can't handle it right now, but I'll be there in a few days. You can give the phone back the manager, OK?"

Claire handed the phone back to the manager and then he began talking to her father again, "Yes sir have you given any thought about selling your daughter or using the protective enslavement I suggested." As he walked away his voice trailed off, but she could hear that they were still talking, and she didn't hear any yelling. Claire was worried, what was her father thinking? She instantly started thinking the worse and again had to calm herself.

She finally fell asleep and had a dream of riding a horse wild and free through fields and forest, she was naked, and her hair was flying in the breeze happy and carefree. When she awoke, she was startled to see herself imprisoned in a slave kennel. She was groggy at first and it took a while for her to remember why she was here. She finally got up in time for a store clerk to open the door from the main store and turn the lights on. He called out, "Wake up slave sluts. First day of business, show off well and you'll make good money and find a good home." Claire wondered whether to tell him her status or not, but he quickly left leaving the slave girls to do their slave exercises and slave mantras. Claire wasn't sure what to do so she just decided to join in.

They all repeated, "A slave has no rights. I exist to please my Master and my master's friends. I am branded to show my Master owns my body. My Master's slave whip hangs on the wall and when I disobey, I crawl to my Master with the whip in my teeth begging for punishment. I am a slave girl. At night I juice myself and dream of my master's touch. My mouth is to say yes and please my Master. When I don't want to do something, I say 'Yes Master'. I am a slave girl. I love my kennel and must keep it clean. I have no rights." As she repeated them, she went through her slave exercises to stretch and tone her body. Slowly she felt better, calmer, happier. Slight ripples of pleasure flowed through her body and thinking about it she realized this is how they make such loyal slaves. They WANT to be slaves, they NEED to be slaves, slavery makes them happy. Then a thought burst through her mind, "I wants to be a slave, I needs to be a slave, slavery will make me happy." She took deep breaths and thought about serving her Master. "Sign the enslavement documents and be happy." She said out loud. She started to juice herself. "Yes, this is what you want." She was so happy, and the pleasure was overwhelming her, but her reverie was horribly broken.

"Well, well, the little slave girl is slave hot and juicy." Taunted Mr. Edwards. Claire looked over and saw him, to her horror, standing just outside her kennel. "Looks like your ready to be sold, aren't you? No use denying it just come over her and I'll take you to the front desk and we can start to process you."

Claire's arms slumped to her side and she now felt complete revulsion, "Go away." Is all she could whisper. She started crying and covered her eyes with her hands, "Please."

"Is that any way to treat your new Master? That's damn disrespectful, I should use the whip on you."

A clerk, a young man, came in and asked. "Is there a problem here?"

"I'm here to pick up my new slave and she is being disobedient, she needs correction."

"I'm very sorry sir, your right." He didn't know Claire and hadn't checked the status of the slaves on the computer yet, so he took the gentlemen at his word and grabbed the whip and opened the door to Claire's kennel and dragged her to the main store. Claire found herself too scared to speak, she froze like in a bad dream. The clerk then tied Claire to the punishment pole and asked. "Do you wish to discipline your slave yourself?"

"Damn right I do." He then grabbed the whip and wildly swung the whip against the back of the terrified slave girl.

The pain exploded at the strike and Claire screamed, now she found her voice. "Stop, I'm not his slave, he's lying. Check my chip."

The clerk was surprised at this plea, he had never seen a slave speak up like this and became confused. The fake master swung the whip again hitting the innocent free woman, again resulting in a scream of agony. He finally spoke up, "Sir, you said this is your slave, if it isn't you are breaking the law and must stop now."

"She's going to be mine; she won't say no after this."

"Sir, I order you to immediately stop or I will call security."

"Fuck off."

The clerk rushed to the desk and pushed the panic button. Even so the mad man continued to beat the poor girl. Soon he was tackled by two security men as more entered the store. The clerk let Claire down from the punishment pole and helped her down to the floor. He told her he would be back and went to retrieve the chip reader. He then announced, "This is a free woman, that man has assaulted a free woman and tried to falsely claim her as his slave." At this one of the security guards kicked the man in the stomach. Immediately one of the security guards called the police to report the incident. The clerk helped Claire back to her kennel, then called the manager and told him what had happened. "I am so very sorry madam we will pursue charges against him very aggressively. I will call the paramedics and they will take care of you."

Within ten minutes the paramedics arrived and were led to her kennel. They kept it professional, asking questions about allergies or medical problems, then took her blood pressure and checked that the whip didn't break the skin. They carefully pressed the skin and asked how much pain she felt. They finally told her she should be fine, but the pain will probably last a few days. And if she suffers any aftereffects, she should go to the hospital immediately. After they left the manager, terrified about what had happened and how it could ruin his career, offered to let her stay a few days in his apartment in his second bedroom, as his wife was away. He assured her she would be there as a free woman and would be clothed and have her collar removed. Claire gratefully accepted the offer and he brought her to the front desk to remove her collar and gave her the clothes and effects that had been kept in the locker.

She felt better wearing clothes again, but it was painful during the ride to his apartment having to lie against the car seat. Once there she got on the bed and laid on her stomach, which was the only comfortable position. She called her mother to find out how her father was doing and when was he going to come and get her. She didn't tell her what had happened to protect them, but her mother still sensed something was wrong. But as for her questions about her father, her mother hemmed and hawed over how her husband was feeling. Claire got the distinct impression that they didn't know what to do about her and were putting off talking about it. Finally, Claire asked, "Can I come home by myself?"

"Yes, of course you can, your always welcome in our house."

"I wouldn't be able to come home for about ten days though, because of the claim ticket."

All her mother could say was, "OK." They obviously didn't want to decide and leave it up to Claire, or even let the clock runout and let her be sold. But Claire knew that that would be something they would regret, even if they couldn't face up to their daughter's situation right now.

After three days Claire seemed better, so Mr. Davis decided to return her to the store kennels. He admitted that what he had done was most irregular and hadn't informed his district manager what he had done. But then there wasn't anything in the rules to deal what had happened. Having her over he had got to know her better and had come to like her. But still, he did insist that Claire had to strip and be collared before she left the apartment before going back to the store. She didn't feel self conscious about doing it, or even the lustful stares of her temporary roomie. He put her clothes and effects in a garbage bag, and locked a chain to her collar, leading her to his car. When they entered the mall, she began to feel self conscious, knowing people would see her and assume she was a slave. At the front desk he asked if she wished to enslave herself, answered immediately, and firmly, "No." Locked in a kennel again, with the other slave girls. She had to admit that she almost owed Mr. Edward a thank you. She was almost ready to enslave herself, and like Slave Amber back in England, his use of torture broke her wiliness to be enslaved. She had six more days before she could release herself back to freedom, and how would she feel in six days? Would her father come before that?

She was in a different kennel that before, as the one she had been in was now occupied by a dark-haired woman in her 30s. She had a good body, and she greeted Claire with, "Nice new slave meat."

Claire new home wasn't far from her, so she responded. "Aren't you one too? Though not so new."

"I'm just here to get a slave grading for my husband. I'll be out of here soon."

"That depends on how busy they are, they might keep you here several days if they're busy. And are you ready to be shown off slave naked for a couple of hours in the front."

"What do you mean, isn't it supposed to be private?"

"Did they tell you that."

"No, I just assumed."

"Well you should have done better research, your going to be graded in public and displayed for everyone to see." The older woman started to panic and called out for a clerk to release her. "Forget about that, once you commit there's no way out until they're done. Unless your husband decides to sell you instead."

"He doesn't know about this, I thought I'd be out in a couple of hours."

"Sure, it can be, but it can take longer. When I had mine, they sent me for a week of slave training."

"I don't want training; I want to leave now."

"Relax, your going nowhere."

Just then a clerk came in and said, "Sorry for the delay, were very busy. Open your mouth please." Claire knew what was coming for her. When the woman did so he sprayed devoicing spray, which quickly rendered her silent. Well so much for that conversation. However, the woman was still trying to talk. "Please settle down lady, you're not going to be talking for the rest of the day, you'll only damage your throat if you try." When she continued to be agitated, he got another spray and used it. She almost instantly calmed down and started smiling. Claire wondered what it was, maybe marijuana or valium? Claire decided to just lay on her mattress and relax.

Laying or sitting on her cot, Claire passed the days playing songs, TV shows, and bits of movies in her head, as well as remembering every stupid thing she ever did. She was realizing that the fact she not trying to be a "happy slave" made being in the kennel incredibly boring. She was starting to wonder how she was going to last the next several days. Letting her slave mind in again would make her long for slavery again, not doing it might drive her crazy. There was little to do except for when they were fed and watered. The highlight of the days was when potential purchasers came back to inspect the stock. When this happened all the girls had to stand up and wait for them to give a girl the quick look over, if they wanted to see more the slave would be brought out to be poked and prodded like an animal, then do their slave positions to show off the merchandise. Even as a free woman Claire had to participate, as she was considered little better than a slave and had to go over the occasional close inspection.

Claire was starting to worry after the third day back with no word from her parents. She had three more days till she could release herself, it might have been only two, but she wasn't sure how the store would count the days. And those days were going to feel long. She asked a clerk if she could talk to the manager. When he arrived, she asked if she could call her parents and find out what was going on. He said he would in exchange for not just sex, but the use of slave pompoir as well. (2) He took her to the tryout bedroom and unzipped his pants. Claire took his cock into her mouth and began to pleasure it. Bobbing her head back and forth he quickly became hard. She had him lie down and she straddled him and slide his cock inside her. She stayed still and started using her vaginal muscles to squeeze and ripple around the black cock. He started moaning and pushing he penis back and forth inside her. He grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them. "Yes, yes, yes." he shouted and almost immediately she could feel his hot cum gush inside her. After a few minutes to catch their breath she got off him and licked him clean. He then got his clothes back in order saying, "That was fantastic, I've heard of this pompoir but never experienced it. Shit you're a fantastic slave."

Claire simply said, "Thank you sir." Then waited a few moments to ask again for her phone. When he brought it to her, she turned it on again and dialed her mother. "Hello mom, it's Claire, is dad coming for me?"

"He can't right now your Aunt Alice had a heart attack and were both in Winnipeg to be with her. We'll be here at least a week."

Claire was close to tears, "Mom do you want me home?"

"Yes of course, we both do, its just we can't come for you now. You can let yourself out in a couple of days right, maybe get the bus."

"Yes, I guess, call the store if anything changes, please. I don't want to stay in here any longer that I have to."

"Of, course dear, hope to see you soon, have fun."

"Have fun." Claire immediately took it the wrong way. Her mother didn't know what to say but Claire thought her parents thought she liked it here. She powered down the phone again and gave it back to the manager. She flopped down on the cot feeling desolate and began to cry.

Claire fell into a major depression; she was tired all the time and had no energy. She'd eat fitfully and just lay on her cot the rest of the day, arising only for customer inspections. The employees noticed her mood, they were sympathetic but from the stores point of view someone in her emotional state was prime candidate to willingly accept slavery. The employees would discuss her sometimes, agreeing slavery would solve her depression. Once or twice customers inspecting her would notice her mood suggest she should accept their offer to be their slave. Saying they had a happy home and would treat her with the love and compassion she needed.

Claire decided to ask the manager if she could leave the kennel during the day, telling him that getting out and about would improve her mood. The manager preferred her depressed, of course, since it would help getting her to enslave herself. She reminded him that those getting graded are often allowed to wonder around while waiting for their session. The manager reminded her back she would have to do that slave naked like them. Claire didn't care, she needed to get out of this place under almost any conditions, short of being sold into slavery.

Allowed her purse to make purchases. Claire wandered around the mall, not thinking that she was slave naked in front of a lot of people, she was long past feeling at all self-conscious about it. It was as normal for her as being clothed. She did notice the looks and liked being looked at and commented on. She had a hamburger and root beer at the A&W and really enjoyed it. The taste of real food and the limited freedom brought her out of her depression and pushed aside the worries about what her parents thought of her. Stuck in the kennel she was alone with her thoughts with nothing to distract her, outside she could push them aside for a while.

She had a few questions directed at her, "Where is your Master?"

To which she replied simply, "I don't have one, I'm just 'on hold' at the store." Hoping it would satisfy their curiosity and not ask more questions.