Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you for sale?" Was also bandied about.

To which she said simply. "No."

One went so far as to ask, "Are you for rent?"

"I don't think it works that way." She didn't know if that was even a possibility. She wouldn't have minded a good fuck. She was tempted to use the Auto-Enslavement again, but decided no matter how good it felt, it was too addictive to use again.

"Why don't we go to Sam's and find out?" he suggested.

She didn't object to the idea; the Manager had said about being sent to an "approved master" for at least four days which suited Claire fine as it would then be twelve days in and then she could release herself. "OK, lets go see, but I doubt it." The man was average looking, brown hair and brown eyes, looked to be in good shape and looked about six feet tall and in his thirties.

They walked back to the store (which greeted her with "Welcome back Slave Claire") and found the Manager. "Oh no that is impossible, you are not on the approved list so you can't rent her, sorry." Was his response to their query.

The would-be renter changed tack. "I've heard of 'try before you buy', is that an option?"

The manager became thoughtful. "Theoretically no, she's not available for sale you see. However, if she wants to, I wouldn't object. Nevertheless, you would have to do it on the premises. We do have a private room with a double bed for customer use."

"Can I do her in her kennel?" The man now was noticeably increasingly excited, with some beads of sweat forming on his face, faster breathing and rise in the pitch of his voice.

"Yes, that is allowed, again that is usually limited to slaves but I would ask you not to talk too much about it to others after, or at least don't say it was here as it could cause me some problems if it got back to my district manager."

"I'm OK with it." Claire chimed in without being asked her opinion. She was also becoming aroused and could feel the wetness forming inside her. She was almost ready to jump the man right here in the store.

The Manager brought them back to the kennels, after first retrieving Claire's purse. They entered her kennel and the manager said, "I would like to stay and watch but I'm short staffed so have to keep the business humming."

Claire stood in front of the man, who she now found out his name was Robert, and let him inspect her. The other slaves started watching, as the walls were only bars so they could see everything that went on. She put her hands above her head and slowly turned around for him to observe.

The other slaves started commenting, "Give him a nice show sister." "Let him see the goods." "Don't take too long getting to the main event." In response Claire turned her back to him and bent over and used her fingers to spread her vaginal lips and ass hole, leading to one of the other slaves commenting "That's the way you do it girls."

Claire decided to do her deluxe service and slowly undid his belt, snap and zipper with her teeth, looking at him lustily as she did it. She used her hands to pull down his pants and helped him step out of them. The slave girl then started licking his cock through his boxer shorts feeling it was already hard. Using her teeth again, she pulled down his underwear and kissed his hard cock.

The other girls began commenting again, "Nice one." "Claire's lucked out." And so forth, for slaves are taught never to suggest a masters sex organ is sub par. In fact, it was about average, six inches or less but Claire purred like it was huge like a good little slave. She kissed it and then licked the tip, she could feel it shiver when she did so, and slowly let it slide inside her mouth licking it as it did so. Her left hand caressed his balls as she bobbed her head to slide the cock back and forth in her mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair and moaned at the pleasure she was giving him. More comments came, "Does it taste good?" "Work it girl." "Do it right and maybe he'll buy you."

Claire didn't want him coming too soon as she wanted her pleasure to. She got up and lead him to lie down on the mattress and after sucking his cock again for a minute to make sure it was hard, slowly lowered herself on to it. She started using her Pompoir on him which caused his eyes to widen his body to stiffen and call out "Fuck" and she placed her hands on his firm chest and teased his nipples. She wasn't going to be deprived of her pleasure and started using her Slave Pleasure on herself. Though it dramatically increased her own pleasure she knew its real purpose was to mentally enslave herself to her master. She didn't care and knew she could resist its enslaving if not used more than once. She was bouncing up and down on him and both of them no longer paid attention to the hand clapping, the whistles and hollers of their audience. Claire felt like her body was one big pleasure machine as waves and waves radiated throughout her body. Her mind called out to her to let herself become this sex machine for the rest of her life.

Robert grabbed her around her waist and got up and pushed her against the bars of her kennel. Her neighbour decided to help by massaging his balls and pushing a finger up her ass and moving it around. Claire felt the new instrument of pleasure inside her and gasped. She now orgasmed with her body spasming like it was being electrocuted, screaming "Yes, yes. Fuck yes. Oh my god yes." She felt like her body was exploding in ecstasy and all she could see was a bright white light.

She barely felt her partner come inside her with a holler or feel them slid to the floor as his legs gave out. She also didn't realize she had urinated or even feel the little poop that popped out of her; she had lost control of her body. She ended up on top of him and the two exhausted, pleased and sweaty bodies just laid there, it felt they stayed there for hours (in fact it was only about ten minutes) when Robert stirred and got up. He collected his clothes and showered himself off to the appreciative comments of the other slaves. The Manager came in and asked if she would now accept enslavement, hoping to catch her in a weak moment. Weak she was, so weak she could barely think and when she tried to talk, she couldn't form words, only a baby like babble. He pulled her onto her mattress, and she splayed out her arms and legs while her mind checked out.

Claire slept a good 14 hours, and even when she woke up, she still wasn't thinking clearly. She could barely remember much beyond her name, where she was and that she felt SO GOOD. She again joined in the morning ritual and slave stretches and mantras which came to her without thinking. The stretches gave her muscle's some of their strength back, the intense sex of the previous day still had her feeling weak. She didn't really think much the rest of the day; she just did as she was told, showing off to customers when they came to the kennels to inspect the slaves. She would raise her hands over her head and slowly turn around for their inspection, then bend over and show off her pleasure holes same as the other slaves. When ordered, she would come out to let them feel her up, having their hands run all over her body, pushing inside her pleasure holes, pinching her nipples and so forth. Her body felt extra sensitive and everything they did to her felt good, even a smack on the bottom made her excited. It was only towards evening that Claire started coming to her senses. As her mental fog lifted, she slowly came to realize just how much pleasure she had unleashed on herself; the slave pleasure had been so much more intense that the previous times she had used it, and she didn't know if she could release again.

"I should be thinking more about getting out of here." She told herself. "I'm letting myself slip into slave mode again. It feels good, I know, becoming a slave would be so easy for me. I could be perfectly happy serving the sexual needs of a master. I hope it would be more than that but if not, I would still be fine with it. Maybe I shouldn't take the 'easy way out', maybe I should walk the harder path for as long as possible. I know they keep telling me I should be a slave, that it is my fate, that I am a slave in all but law. Possibly, but perhaps not right now."

After the store had closed the manager came up to her kennel. "I still don't have enough employees, and I want you to help with that."

"Help, how?"

"I want you as a 'Slave Employee', work here in the store instead of staying in the kennel all day, you do have retail experience I hope, and you have had plenty of experience in slave stores I have been told?"

"What's a slave employee, would that be the same as the rental thing you told me about? And yes, I have worked in a few retail places."

"It's much the same, the four days minimum service would be the same, but you would be registered as Store Property, not as 'In holding' so you would be a slave. But it wouldn't be any different if you were sent out as a rental."

"I wouldn't be officially registered as a slave, right?" Claire voice quivered nervously.

"No, not with the authorities, but you would be registered in our database as a slave."

"But that would be changed when I leave, wouldn't it?" Claire had to sit down and started breathing deeply to calm down.

"No, I'm sorry but the software we have won't let us mark a person from 'slave' back to 'free', so once your listed by the store as a slave it cannot be undone. The best that could be done it to list you as 'Released', any time you came into a Sam Store you would be a considered a company slave and could be made to work for a day, or held in the kennels for a few days, hoping for a change of status."

"That's crazy, who would do it then? Can't I just do it without be listed as store property?"

"Well the 'store slave' listing is supposed to protect you from being accidently sold."

"Why, I'm not listed as a slave now, I'm just 'on hold'. And I can release myself after tomorrow, so I don't think I'll do it."

"Look I really need the help, I'm going to conscript you as help since your still on hold, your status won't change, and I don't think you will try to escape. Theoretically I could do that with any of the slaves here, but Managers never do since there is always the fear of escape attempts."

Claire decided to get more information, "Do I have to go slave naked or can I wear clothes?"

"Naked until you release yourself, after that you can be listed as a temporary employee and get paid. Do you have anyone to stay with here after you leave and wait on your Father to pick you up?"

"I know a few people here, but not well enough to ask them to take me in."

"Well as long as you work slave naked, you'd have to sleep in the kennels, so that would give you someplace to sleep."

So, the next morning the manager let her out of her out of her kennel and gave her some training on how to work the till and where everything was. Claire quickly found she enjoyed having something to do instead of just waiting around all day in the kennel. She lost track of how many times she had to tell customers "Sorry Sir (or Madam), I'm not a slave and I'm not for sale." She took their glances in stride, as well as their grabbing at her breasts and ass, she was slave naked and that made her fair game and she kind of enjoyed it. A few people noticed and asked about her slave star. She would tell them it was a special award for the slave training she had for her grading.

She was alone in the store; the manager was out and her co-worker was having lunch when she found a brochure about Slave Vacations (or as they called it Slavecations) and thumbed through it. Some were for free people to be slaves for a week, while others where for people to participate in a historic slave society's as a free person. One was a Turkish Harem, another Classical Rome. The one that most intrigued her was the Classic Southern Plantation (3), one could go as a lady's slave maid, or as a Southern Bell. Claire loved how the dresses looked but knew actually wearing them would be a special type of torture for a modern woman.

She put the magazine down when three middle aged men came in. She ignored the stares at her breasts as she asked if she could help them with anything. The taller one said they wanted to rent a slave.

"I'm sorry, we don't rent slaves, you'd find something like that at a Slave Brothel. You can also find master's willing to rent out their slaves on online classified's sites."

The shorter and flabbier one responded, "How about we just take you?"

"Sorry Gentlemen, I'm not a slave and I'm not for sale or rent."

"Well show us the slaves you have, maybe we'll bid on the next auction if we see one, we like." Suggested the one with dirty blond hair.

Claire took them to the back, there were no women waiting on slave grading so all the girls in cages were slaves. The men looked them over, making crude comments about them.

The tall one said, "There's nothing as good as you here. Why aren't you for sale?"

"Thank you, and as I said I'm not a slave. I was just here for a grading and my dad hasn't come for me yet." It was easier to lie than explain her complicated situation.

The short one found the Slave Tryout Room and said, "Hey, there is a bedroom here."

Claire decided not to say anything, but the third man called out, "Ya, I heard you can try before you buy. That's what its for."

The short one then suggested, "Why don't we try this bitch if we can't buy her?"

Claire pleaded, "No, no please don't do this." As the other two men grabbed her arms and dragged her to the room. Claire knew she couldn't stop them, and no one would care as she was slave naked.

They threw her on the bed and dropped their pants, the tall one (obviously the leader) came up to her with his limp medium sized dick and ordered, "Suck it slave." Claire did as she was told, but she was as sure as hell wasn't going to give them a good time. She didn't lick it she just let the cock side back and forth in her mouth. As she did so she could see the other two stroking their small penises. The one she had been giving the blowjob to got hard quickly and pushed her down on the bed, she spread her legs to stop him from forcing them open. "Bitch knows what she's good for." He spit out. He rammed his not completely hard cock in her and started raping her.

The one with blondish hair came up and, ordered, "Use you mouth slave." And pressed it against her lips. She let it slide in and he grabbed her head and started pumping her mouth while his friend continued to fuck her pussy. "Turn over Jim, I wanna fuck her ass." His friend eagerly complied and exposed Claire's ass to the rapist. He lined up behind her and pushed his dry cock in her ass. Claire cried out in pain as there was no lubrication and the man himself grunted in discomfort. The last one, the short overweight one, then came up and without saying anything grabbed her head to turn it around and rammed his small cock in her mouth. Claire was now being raped by three cocks that probably rarely got near a woman who they weren't paying for. Claire was feeling humiliated and used and angry. The only good thing was that they all came quickly, the whole thing lasting barely ten minutes.

When they were finished, they got up and actually high-fived each other for their accomplishment. Claire refused to cry in front of them, and they stopped noticing her almost immediately. They go what they wanted and left thinking themselves as big men. As soon as they left Claire, she let the tears out and went into the fetal position. After several minutes she yelled at herself, "What the fuck you think your doing? Get up and clean your self up and report them to the store." The police probably wouldn't do anything, but hopefully the store would ban them permanently. She got up and headed to the shower to clean herself off. The other slave girls voiced concern and support as she passed close.

When the manager got back, she reported what happened, she pointed them out on the men on the security cameras and the manager assured her he would inform the police and the mall security to stop them if they showed up again. "The police might not be able to do much if you complain, but I can complain that they committed violence on store premises, and they may act on that."

Claire insisted on getting back to work to keep her mind off what happened, and showing she wasn't going to be defeated. Claire was surprised that she felt so much better after only a couple of hours. She wondered if that was part of her Slave Mind, supposedly meant to remind her she was a slave with no rights and lived to serve and be used. Maybe now it was being useful in helping her to recover quickly.

By the end of the day, she was exhausted and her mouth, vagina, and especially ass ached from their violation. She was glad to get back to her kennel bed to be able to sleep. The manager told her he wouldn't lock the door so she wouldn't feel trapped and in danger. "Lock it, it will make me feel safer." She told him and fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, she decided to join in the slave stretches and mantra's again. It did make her feel better and she was very surprised when she thought of yesterdays assault, she got a pleasurable shiver up her spine. Her slave training was kicking in again, telling her she had pleased the men and that was what she was for. She put her head in her hands after finishing (she couldn't make herself stop her slave exercises till she was done) and groaned, "Now what is happening to me?"

The manager let her out and asked, "Are you releasing yourself today?"

"I have to call my parents, but probably not today." She retrieved her phone and saw a message from her parents.

Mom - Claire honey, I'm sorry your Aunt Agatha has taken a turn for the worse. The don't think she is going to make it. We're starting to arrange her funeral so it will be at least another week before we get home, probably longer.

Claire - I'm so sorry about Aunt Agatha, but I really need to know if Dad is going to claim me from here. I don't know anyone here and I would have to get the bus to get home Yorkton doesn't have car rental place so I can't rent a car in Regina and drop it off when I get home. I need Dad to come for me, so I know you still love me.

She received a message a half hour later.

Mom - Of course we still want you home, it's just with your Aunt dying I don't know when you father can come get you. You can release yourself soon, can't you? The bus isn't so bad, just take it, I know its inconvenient, but it means you can get home faster, though I know you'd be alone in the house since your sister is with us.

Claire - I'll do that if I absolutely have to, but dad was so hurt seeing me like a slave, I need him to come gets me to know everything is good between us, And the drive will give us plenty of time to talk about what happened.

Mom - I understand Claire, but do you really want to stay there longer that you must?

Claire - Not really, but there are options, so I don't have to stay locked up.

Her mother responded back that she was glad to hear that and said her goodbyes. Claire sat down and contemplated those options. She decided to go to work in the store as usual, it gave her something to do while she considered how to move forward.

The manager decided to suggest an option, "Instead of staying here, you could come home with me as me and my wife's unofficial temporary slave, and you will continue to work here." Claire peppered him with questions and he told her, "Your chip will read that you are our slave, but you won't be entered into our records as a slave, so no worry that you'll permanently be considered a slave by the company. You will have to either be slave naked or wear slave clothing while you serve. If I want you to only work half days so that you can use the afternoon to take care of the apartment and prepare dinner, there is a bus that will take you to there and I will get you a bus pass."