Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was out of questions and felt compelled to accept the offer. She wanted out of the kennels and serving as a slave would come easily to her. Why she didn't just release herself and get the bus home didn't occur to her. He immediately replaced the basic steel collar with a thicker and heaver one that had both GPS tracking and shock capability. "This is a real slave collar; it's the newest model and it needs a unique key and a number code sent by a smart phone to unlock it." It gave Claire the shivers of both fear and pleasure, as well a sense of belonging to someone. Claire then continued to work till the end of the day, dealing with conflicting emotions over what she had agreed to. The collar was noticeably heavier, and she had a hard time stopping herself from touching it, it made her feel so much more submissive.

During a break, Mr. Davis had Claire try on some slave clothing and bought a couple of outfits. They were tight but warm, for the coolness of October in Saskatchewan had arrived. Then, after they had finished closing the store the manager placed a chain on Claire's collar.

"Is that really necessary? I'm not going to run away."

"I know, but you are going to be treated like a real slave and I like the idea of leading you around like one."

The put Claire's effects in a garage bag and walked through the mall to the parkade where he placed her in the front passenger seat. "I've always wanted to have this done for me; I want you to suck me off right now."

Claire didn't even think of saying no and unzipped his pants. She slowly caressed his cock as she brought it out from his briefs. It was hard with the steering wheel so close, but Claire licked the tip slowly, then had her tongue twirl around the cock head. It rapidly became hard and she switched to puckering her lips and slowly pushing his manhood between them into her mouth. She continued to push it in with her lips pushed tight and having her tongue rotate around it. As soon as she pushed the penis all the way in, she held it there, holding her gag reflex. Then she back away and started bobbing her head back and forth allowing the cock to slide between her lips and bring the head back in range of her tongue. She could hear his moans of pleasure and he came hard with a rush of cum flowing down her throat.

Extremely pleased he said, "That was wonderful, but I'm going to want to use all of you, and hope to keep you, and my wife will feel the same." After Claire licked him clean and did his pants up again, they drove to his apartment. She remembered the place from her time in recovery there, for which she was grateful. When they entered the apartment his wife greeted them, "I see you took your time getting home with our new toy." Claire kept her head down, knowing to speak only when spoken too. Mistress came up to her, "Well let's check this girl over, remove your clothes." Claire immediately did so and then put her hands on her head to give her access to all her body. "Good looks, has one of those very 'young' looking faces, breasts small but perky, a nice ass too." She came closer and inspected her brand. "So, this is a slave star, read about them but never seen one in person."

Claire had of course long since lost any feeling of shame or embarrassment and being inspected. Her time at the store had made it pretty much normal and she followed orders automatically. She was ordered to accompany them to their bedroom, where she helped them undress from their work clothes and got him into shirt and slacks, and her into a pair of yoga pants and loose tank top. Once that was done, she stood and waited for orders. She assisted her mistress, whose name was Angela, in making supper. The only conversation that passed between them was orders from mistress and Claire asking where a required item was. As they ate, Claire cleaned up mess from the food preparation and soaked some of the pans. When they finished, she removed the dishes and brought a store-bought dessert that was on the sideboard. After they left the kitchen, Claire finished with the clean up while eating some of the leftovers as he had not acquired any slave kibble, then went to the living room and waited for orders. Eventually she was shown where everything was and was told to place her cot at the end of their bed as the apartment didn't have a slave kennel (4).

When bedtime came, Claire again helped undress them after which she was ordered to pleasure them. She started with giving Mr. Davis a blowjob to harden his black penis. While she did that, she used her hand to caress her mistresses' vaginal lips and tease her clit. As usual she started by kissing the head of the penis, then licking the head, feeling him shiver with pleasure. Soon she pushed the cock through her lips, pressing on it as it entered. Inside her mouth her tongue continued to caress it. At the same time her fingers were teasing mistresses' vaginal lips with slow caresses. Once he was hard, she was ordered to make him cum first. She straddled his cock and slowly lowered herself onto his manhood. Then, concentrating, she started pulsating her vaginal muscles and acted like a human vibrator. Moans of pleasure emanated from him; he began jerking as his enjoyment increased to levels, he had only experienced with her. The arching of his back and low moaning showed the results along with his tremors and calls of "Fuck ya" that announced his orgasm with Claire feeling the warm cum spurt inside her.

She then worked her female owner by slowly licking around her vaginal lips. She felt her quiver from the attention and ramped it up by stating to slowly suck on her clit, bringing forth moans of delight. As it slowly emerged, she switched to rolling it between her lips. Mistress started writhing in delight and she started calling out, "More, more." As her mistress legs started pumping back and forth, Claire pressed her tongue firmly against the clitoris while three of her fingers invaded her pussy. Gently she explored inside her pussy, judging mistresses' reactions to her finger movements. Quickly she found her most sensitive spots and massaged them, evoking loud cries from her. Soon with even louder calls of euphoria coming from her, her body convulsed with her explosive climax.

Claire's job finished, she helped her masters into the shower to clean the sweat and other body discharges from their bodies, then help dry them with their bath towels and helped them get into their sleeping wear. After their needs were looked to, she cleaned herself off with a shower and went to lay down on her cot. She ruminated that not only were her masters completely uninterested in pleasuring her, they weren't even interested in participating in their own pleasuring. And Claire considered that rather boring, sure it would be easy to serve them, but she wanted more of a connection to her master if she was going to be a slave. She knew of course for a slave sold at auction it would simply be whoever had the most money and/or was willing to bid the highest would end up as her master.

The next day her first job of the day was to help them get dressed for work, after which she then put on her slave outfit for her day at the store. She made them a breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast then cleaned up afterwards, wishing for some appreciative comment from them, but none were uttered and would probably never would be. Master William drove her to the store, and they got the place ready for another business day, with Claire removing her outfit. This morning there was an auction of four of the girls from the kennels, all but one Claire knew. Claire found herself getting excited watching each girl mount the block, show off the goods, and wait nervously looking down on the buyers, gaging what each one was like, and hoping the one that looked like the best master would win the auction. The auctioneer calling out the opening bid and incrementally increasing the price asked, as bidders raised hands to accept the bids, twice causing a bidding war. All of which thrilled Claire and made her want to mount the block herself. It took deep breaths for her to calm down and get back to work, only to get pulled back into the excitement when again a customer suggested she be placed up for sale. Finally, the auction ended with Claire helping to fill out the official ownership certificates and sending the information to the company registry. At one o'clock Claire left work with her slave outfit on and had lunch at the food court.

Taking the bus back to her master's apartment, Claire was forced to stand in the back, as the bus was full, and slaves had to give up their seats to free people. Another slave girl got on and found herself pushed up against Claire. The girl was slightly tanned and had lovely brown hair and brown eyes and D Cup breasts. As their breasts pushed against each other, Claire felt an uncomfortable pleasure from their covered breasts and nipples rubbing against each other, and noticed the other passenger were leering at them. They tried not to look at each other, but Claire felt her nipples harden and pussy slowly moisten from the sexual tension, not helped buy both male and female passengers copping a feel at both the girls. Finally, she couldn't stand it and looked at the other slave girl. Slowly the other girl met her gaze and they smiled at each other. "I'm Claire and you?"

"Pam, nice to meet you."

"Where do you live?" Pam gave her address and after some thought, Claire realized she lived a couple of kilometers (about a mile) from her master's apartment. "Do you take this bus every day at this time?" Hoping she would see her everyday.

"No, I only do it when I have errands." And that was when Claire noticed the shopping bag.

"Just items for your owner?" To which she replied yes.

Some of the passengers started egging them on to do something. Claire decided to accede to their demands by giving Pam a very intense kiss. She put her hand behind her head and pushed her head towards hers, until the two warm and wet lips came together, giving both a glowing rush of pleasure. The other girl pushed her body closer to Claire and both enjoyed the moment, as did the other passengers. Their bodies pressed against each other in mutual hugs almost able to feel each others hearts beating. But too soon, Pam's stop came, and she had to get off and Claire was left with a memory of a brief encounter. Soon after her own stop appeared, and she got off and went to the apartment.

She spent the afternoon cleaning up and preparing so the evening supper. She also indulged in watching television when she was done her chores, mostly watching the SlaveTV cable channel. She had to admit it was more interesting that the soap opera's, talk shows, and Judge Judy type shows on the regular networks. She liked the hijinks of "I Love Slave Tracy" and the cheesy "Undercover Slave Cop" and even "The Slave View" was kind of interesting.

Master William arrived home first, she helped get his coat off and asked him about his day. Then kneeled down to take off he shoes and put on slippers. Claire escorted him to his chair and finished her "proper" greeting by unzipping his pants and pleasuring his cock. After she had finished, they went to the bedroom to change out of his suit and into a sweater - slacks combination. Back downstairs she brought him a cup of coffee and sat on the floor besides his Lazy-Boy.

Claire repeated this for Mistress Angela except she asked first if she would like to be pleasured. Mistress insisted on them going up stairs to change out her work clothes. Once she was naked, she then had Claire pleasure her, which she did by licking around her vaginal lips, feeling them quiver. Then her tongue rolled around the clitoral hood till it emerged, and when it did, she attacked it with her tongue and lips till she came in low moans and trembling body.

When night came, Claire was left to sleep on her cot while her masters pleasured each other.

This pattern continued for a couple of days until Master William announced he had hired another employee and Claire would no longer be needed at the store. Now Claire stayed in the apartment, venturing out to do errands or purchase groceries. Claire knew the more she went out the more people would just consider her a slave. The fact was, that was exactly what she was, she had allowed herself to get so involved in creating a routine for her duties she forgot she had been planning to leave.

However, when the weekend came Mistress Angela threw a wrench into everything. It started with her announcing she wanted more from Claire than just sexual and domestic service. So, she brought her into the second bedroom, and brought out a suitcase and attached a set of shackles to the ceiling, on an adjustable post with four legs she attached two vibrating dildos (one with a clit tickler, called a rabbit) and various other BDSM gear was unpacked from the suitcase. Claire was handcuffed to the shackles and then her legs were locked on to a spreader. Mistress adjusted the shackles to pull Claire up higher, but keeping her flat on her feet. Finally, the dildoes were raised till they were completely inside the slave girl, and then turned high. Waves of pleasure ran up and down her body, and though the restraints were painful the dildoes more than made up for it. Claire started to rock her body as much as the restraint allowed making the pleasure more intense. She started to moan when all of a sudden, a ball gag was lock on her.

"We can't be disturbing the neighbours, can we?" Mistress said almost with a sneer. Claire was shaking all over and it was clear her orgasm would come soon when Claire was rudely awakened from her pleasure place with a hard WACK! on her back from a short whip eliciting a muffled scream from the slave. Pain roared from the spot of the assault, and with the pleasure still running through her, the competition between them overwhelming her. Gradually the pleasure became dominant again when another strike from the whip again attacked her, this time on her breasts, bringing a muffled scream and tears. Mistress decided to inform her, "Don't worry, this is one of those whips that only leave temporary red parks, and not bruises." Right now, Claire didn't care what it left behind, all she thought about was when and how bad would the next strike be. WACK! came the answer a much harder hit than before, Claire's tears blinded her and her legs were giving out. Back and forth this went, pleasure and pain alternating till they merged together and Claire experienced an explosive climax, leaving a limp slave hanging from her manacles. Left to hang for almost a half hour, Claire collapsed to the floor upon her release. "This is what I'm going to do to you, your going to become a pain slave. I'm going to keep this up till you completely associate pain with pleasure. After that the pleasure will cease and there will only be pain that you will think of pleasure." Grabbing Claire's jaw and forcing her to look at her she continued. "And Claire is no longer your name, you will now only be known as #562 do you understand?"

Claire slowly nodded her head while still laying on her side. Inside she was screaming "No, no don't do this please. I'm going home soon, please." and bitter tears fell to the floor. It took an hour for #562 to get to its feet and go to the shower to clean the sweat and the smell from its body. While there it told itself, it should have released itself after the four-day statutory time as a rental slave. But somehow, it couldn't bring itself to tell that to Master William and plan its release. Now it was even more messed up and its feelings of self worth were rapidly slipping away.

#562 was now half way through its thirty-day limit to be claimed by its father before becoming a slave would become automatic.

The next day Mistress added a new indignity, a leather hood. Mistress forced #562 to its knees and pulled its long hair into a ponytail. Then she put the hair in the top rear opening and wrapped and cuff around it, next she tightly pulled the hood over its face and zipped up the rear zipper and locked the small padlock so only she could remove it. The mouth covering was held in place with snaps and she had already removed it. Now she gloated, "You see the lenses over your eyes, they are one way, you can see out but no one can see in. Now you have no identity, no one see your eyes so now you're an object rather than a human." She now placed the cover over the slave things mouth that muffled its attempts at speech. "That will keep you quiet, you now only obey orders, you can't talk, you can't plead with your eyes, you're now nothing but a thing, below even a slave."

The thing was now swirling with emotion, it was terrified of what the hood meant. No one would see it as a person, it was no longer human but an object. It didn't want to look at itself but it had to, going to the mirror it could see it had been erased. It looked more like a sex toy than a human being, there was nothing left of Claire, only #562 an object, a thing, a sex doll. It was now anonymous, nobody, people would see her and look at it strange, but not see a person. But somehow that also made it excited, #562 couldn't understand why, but it made it wet. With no identity no one would recognize it, not even it's parents. Its past was erased, its identity was erased, it was a new thing with none of the past attachments.

#562's thoughts were interrupted by Mistress placing it again in bondage and beginning again its lessons to become a pain slave. Again, massive waves of pleasure flowed through her followed by sharp assaults of pain by the whip. Its body went crazy by having pleasure and then pain inflected on it. Its mind could no longer think clearly, all it felt was its sensations, and sometimes her brain confused which ones were pain and which ones were pleasure.

"Soon you won't need the vibrators, the crack of the whip on your body will bring you to orgasm. And you have to be a slave to keep getting them, you'll have to be my slave." Mistress Angels tormented her. "You won't be able to live without my whip and you have no other identity but #562, anonymous slave."

The slave's ordeal finally ended in multiple orgasms and pain all over. #562 felt everything falling away, what was it? It couldn't answer.

Lucky for #562, Mistress Angela ended up working late all next week, but the hood was kept on. All it had to do was serve Master William when he came home, which was almost frustratingly repetitive. Wake him with sex, make him breakfast help him dress for work and then greet him when he came home by pleasuring him with its mouth, redress him into a more comfortable casual outfit. Sit by his chair until it was time to prepare and serve supper, followed by cleaning up afterward. Then fairly vanilla sex with her on top, then bed time. He was treating #562 differently now, with the loss of identity because of the hood, he treated it more like an object.

It was able to get in touch by text with its mother on it's cellphone:

Claire: Where is dad? When is coming to get me? Please I need to come home.

Mom: We got the flu from somewhere, neither of us are up to a long drive. You should just get the bus to get home.

#562 silently screamed inside, with the cover over its mouth it could do little else. It could remove the gag, it wasn't locked, but it was told only to undo it to drink, eat or give oral pleasure. Everything was conspiring to keep it enslaved. It was starting to get violent nightmares that left it tired and anxious. The mask was increasingly uncomfortable and it finally drove #562 to kneel before Master William.

"I can't take this mask anymore, I want it off, please sir, please."

"It speaks, this must be serious."

"I can't stay here anymore like this; I want to release myself."