Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strong demands from a slave with no name."

"I have a name, and its Claire. Please get this hood off and tomorrow I can go to the store and release myself."

"I will take the hood off if you stay here as Slave Claire a few more days."

Claire knew if she stayed with them for fourteen days, which were almost here, they could claim her if her father failed to claim her, or she didn't release herself; causing her to stay past the thirty-day limit and becoming "unclaimed goods" and sent into real slavery. She kept having to fight the feeling of just letting the clock run out and get it over with. But she knew this would haunt her and her parents and she held on to that as the reason to not let it happen. But to his offer she gave in, she needed to get the hood off even if it meant staying with them the full fourteen days. "Yes, I'll do it, thank you Master." Serving them like a regular slave would be easy, she had become so used to being one.

He got the key and released her from the hood. Feeling the cool chill of the air on her face was a godsend. She asked if she could shower and wash her hair, which he allowed. Claire was shocked at her face, there were indentations and parts of her face looked like it had been rearranged. The shower was heavenly and once over her face looked a bit more normal. She was finally able to get a good night sleep and looked forward to going back to normal slave duties.

The weekend came and Mistress demanded to use the pain slave training one more weekend. Mistress also insisted on #562 wearing the hood once more, with an agreement to use it just for the weekend. Claire gave in, and allowed herself to be used as a faceless pain slave. Again, were the vibrators giving pleasure, the whip giving pain then them coming together to bringing the slave girl a sensory explosion.

However, the next day Mistress set aside the vibrators and just used the whip. "Let's see if you're a pain slave now." And started beating the slave with her whip. Claire was shocked that the pain started to create waves of pleasure in her, building with each stroke. Before she knew it, she was quaking through a strong orgasm. Mistress taunted her, "See, now you will never be anything but a pain slave, you will need pain to cum, you will crave it like nothing else." Claire hoped not, wishing she will be able to have a normal sex life again, with orgasm by pain just an option.

Claire stayed their slave for a couple of more days, passing the fourteen day mark meaning they could lay a claim on her if the thirty-day limit of being unclaimed arrived. Mistress Angela jumped the gun and brought enslavement papers, declaring they can keep her after fourteen days. He husband argued with her and told her that she still had several days left until she was "unclaimed goods".

"I don't care, it's completely obedient, it's a slave and nothing else. She's been here fourteen days and we have no idea if her father is coming to get her."

"She is completely free to release herself; and we can't stop that."

"But she hasn't, has she? She want's to be a slave but won't admit it. Let's make the decision for her and she will obey our decision."

"I don't think she will, between the kennels and here she's has been living as a slave it may be habit but she has already told me she wants to release herself, and I can't ignore that."

"We'll see." And Mistress marched over to Claire and placed the enslavement papers in front of her. "Sign your agreement to become our slave, NOW!"

Claire looked at the papers and brought up all her willpower and firmly said, "No Mistress I can not, I'm sorry."

"What makes you think you can survive out their anymore, you and I both know you're a slave and nothing will change that."

"I'm sorry Mistress, the answer is still no."

"Ungrateful bitch, bring me your whip."

Claire obeyed; she hadn't released herself officially yet so she was still a temporary slave to them. She crawled over to the whip and brought it to mistress in her teeth, and she immediately grabbed it and struck her hard. Claire screamed but then felt a wave of pleasure follow it.

"I don't care if the neighbours hear, they should know you're a slave and slaves need discipline."

Again, the whip swung and aging the piercing pain of the whip struck her back, following with a warm glow of pleasure. Three more-time Mistress hit her and three more times the sharp pain was followed by a slow spread of ecstasy.

Finally, Master William stopped her, "This is enough, she's already said she's releasing herself; you shouldn't even be allowed to use the whip anymore." Mistress responded by throwing down the whip and stomping out of the room. He then addressed Claire, "You will continue to serve as a normal slave and tomorrow you will accompany me to the store and we will process you out. You are damn well cutting it close; six more days and you'd be a slave automatically."

"Has it really been that long?" Claire though to herself. "How did I let this get this far?"

Claire spent the rest of the day as a normal slave, cooking dinner, cleaning up, and pleasuring her masters for the last time. Claire realized that there was still no passion between her and her masters. She was just doing things by rote and they mostly just passively received the pleasure she gave them. "It will be good to leave here, there is little feeling between us." The soon to be free girl had a restless sleep thinking of tomorrow, thinking of returning to her normal life, and getting off this slave detour (again).

The next morning Claire was up early, too excited to sleep much longer. When her masters awoke, she pleasured his regular morning wood, made them breakfast, and helped them dress for work. Claire retrieved her bag of belongings; she had ironed her clothes as they were in pretty bad shape being in the bag for so long and having been jostled around.

Mistress came up to her before leaving, "Take the hood, and the gag, I want them to remind you of who you are and that we want you back, soon."

Claire didn't want anything to do with the objects but just whispered, "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." But it didn't spoil her mood because she was going to be free again, even though a small knot that developed her stomach from the anxiety that the idea of freedom gave her. She knew she was ready, she insisted she was ready, or so she told herself.

Claire wore her slave outfit as the weather had been cooling fast while she had been with them. Even with it on she was still cold, but it was better that nothing. Master William insisted on cuffing her hands and placing a chain on her collar to take her from the car to the store. Entering the store, he checked on the three slaves in the kennels, then checked phone messages on the machine. He brought Claire over to hear one. "This is David Anderson, Claire's father and holder of her claim ticket. I will be coming in Thursday (it was now Wednesday) to get my daughter back. I'm sorry for the delay but its been one thing after another. I'll try to be there early. Tell my daughter we want her home desperately."

Claire heart leapt for joy and she even did a little dance of happiness. Her face broke out in a big, almost goofy smile and she sensed as if a great weight had been lifter from her. The manager asked if she wanted to wait for her father to come for her and she immediately said yes. He told her she would have to be kept in the kennels with the other slave girls. She didn't care, it was practically a second home for her so he took her and locked her in the kennels.

The morning went normally for Claire in the kennels, a couple of close inspections showing off all her holes and letting the customers poke, prod, pinch and molest her. She did what was what was expected of a slave girl ready to be auctioned, of course reminding herself she was going to be reclaimed and set free, one way or another. Besides she didn't want to have to keep reminding people she wasn't going to be up for auction. There was an auction in the afternoon, a gorgeous looking blond with a fantastic figure. She had asked the slave girl why she was here and she said she wanted to be a slave. She didn't have any work skills, she was even a bit lazy; so, spending her time fucking and serving her master looked like a good option, besides she would probably have ended up on the block in a few years anyways.

The auction was very lively and the bids were going up fast. Claire couldn't hear the exact amounts, but the constant shouting of bids told her it was a very action-packed show. There were cheers when the winning bid was announced followed but a lot of hub bub that slowly died away. Claire thought of being mistaken for another lot and pushed onto the block while she tried, increasingly franticly, to explain her situation. She was awakened from her reverie by two more slave girls being brought in. Both were average looking, Choice rather then Prime, both being sold by their families because they stayed too long at home. It reminded her she should get her own apartment when she finally gets home again, though she would need time to decompress from her second slavery adventure. It will feel funny being fully clothed all the time again, and then she realized her collar would be removed, she had forgotten about it, it had become a part of herself as much as her arms and legs. The thought of losing it made her upset and she had to remind herself this is what she wants.

Finally, the day came to an end and the slave were left to sleep in their kennels hoping for a good master to take them. Claire found it hard to sleep she was in such a state of nervous energy. She eventually decided to do some slave mantras and stretches. It was amazing how well it always worked and it took the tension away and allowed her to sleep the dreams of a slave girl.

Early the next morning her father was at the store a couple of hours after it opened, clutching her claim ticket. She was overjoyed to see him; she noticed a tear in his eye and love in his face. She hoped everything was forgiven, and he had accepted what had happened to her and what she was now. She went naked and chained to the front desk to have the ticket verified and her chip changed back to "free". But she knew she would never be completely free, and she had come to accept that.

She was left alone when the manager took her father to his small office. She wasn't allowed in there since she was still being processed and the chip hadn't been changed yet.

Someone came up to her and said, "Come on girl, give us a show, get on the auction block." He then led her to the block and had her stand on it.

"I'm not doing my slave squats; I'm being let go so you have the wrong slave."

"No problem, let us just feast on you up there." Claire decided to turn around and show herself off so as not to make things worse. A couple of the guys called out bids but Claire didn't care, one even said "Sold" but she just ignored him.

As soon as she saw the office door open, she jumped down and walked back to the desk. "Sorry, they thought I was for sale."

Her father's response surprised her. "Well I guess it was an honest mistake."

The manager he recoded her chip and remarked, "I am sorry to see you go, just five more days and you would have been unclaimed goods and could have been sold."

Neither she or her father decided to respond to the suggestion.

"Did you want to take her as is, if so, the chain is complimentary?"

All her father said was "No." Claire thought about being led out of the mall naked, chained and led by her father, somehow this excited her. Her effects were brought to her and she sorted out her clothes and put on her bra and panties, it felt strange next to her skin wearing such things again. She wasn't self conscious getting dressed in front of people, even her father. But it did feel strange to be wearing her own clothes again, the feel was almost alien. There were other people in the store watching her dress, wishing she was doing the opposite, wanting to see her back on the auction block. Once she had dressed then the collar could be removed and she would be officially "free". She did feel self conscious getting her collar removed, it had been on so long it almost felt it belonged there. When it came off, she almost felt naked again. But then her father smiled and said "Lets go home" and gave her a big hug she felt that everything was right in her world again.

  1. T. Eaton's is a defunct Canadian Department Store that closed in 1999, in this universe it still exists.

  2. Pompoir is a real ability.

  3. In my Universe I have decided that slavery never ended in the Western World, it just evolved. Thus, the American Civil War never happened, but because of economic changes plantation slavery still ended late in the 19th century.

  4. Though most modern homes and even apartments come equipped with slave kennels, the historic lack of slaves in Saskatchewan means they are rare in older buildings.

* ALTERNATE EXPANDED SCENE

"Is that what you want daddy? Is that girl gone for you now and replaced with a slave?"

"I, I don't know anymore. You've made yourself into a sexy slave, and I can't help how I feel."

Claire let her slave mind take over and kneeled in front of her father and unzipped his pants. He was shocked but couldn't tell her no. Pulling his cock from his shorts she began to lick the tip. This elicited a sound of reluctant pleasure. She then let her lips slide over the cock head and bobbed her head slowly to let her lips glide back and forth over her father's penis while having her tongue massage it when it entered her mouth.

Forgetting who she was fucking, thinking only as a slave for her master. She stood up, took his hand to stand up, and undressed him. She then had him lay down on the mattress and straddling him, came down on his cock had it enter her. Her father couldn't think straight anymore as she grabbed his hands and brought them to her breasts. Automatically she began performing Slave Pompoir, turning her Vagina into a pleasure vibrator. Her lover had never felt such pleasure and came quickly, with jerks filling her with his sperm.

Still forgetting who he was, she slid down him to lick his manhood clean. They looked at each other like a master and slave, but then remembered who they were they looked away. Her father got up, embarrassed and angry, but Claire persisted in helping him dress again.

*****