Home Computing

Story Info
The many uses of a personal computer.
2.4k words
4.08
34.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers

This story includes details of wife swapping so you shouldn't read it if that bothers you.

It was my sixtieth birthday recently and inevitably there was a bit of looking back. I married Steve in 1979 and we've had a very happy, if slightly predictable, marriage. Actually that's a bit unfair because there was a surprising episode earlier in our marriage.

It was back in 1985 and we had a dinner party involving three other couples round at our house. We were all in our late twenties or early to mid-thirties. My husband Steve's new pride and joy (or alternatively his latest toy) was sat on a small desk in the corner of our lounge. Home computers were just starting to appear and Steve was a bit of an enthusiast. All the men were interested in it, so later in the evening, after the meal, it was booted up and we wives rolled our eyes at their geeky enthusiasm. Graham used a computer at his firm, so he had a play with it to see how it compared.

"That looks interesting!" he suddenly exclaimed. Steve shot a look at me with a mixture of amusement and embarrassment. At first I was puzzled and then the penny dropped. Graham's wife Diane realised something was amiss and asked him what he meant.

"There's a programme on here called Stripper."

All eyes were on me and I could feel myself blushing as I explained that it was just a silly game which we had played. Of course they wanted more details and I told them that it was something we had done on a Saturday night when watching a movie together. Red faced I explained that Steve would list all my clothes on the computer and every so often the computer would choose an item and I would remove it.

It would be a random choice, so the very first item I lost might simply be a shoe or it could be my panties. Steve chipped in and said that it was surprisingly sexy to have me sat next to him in a state of partial undress and with what I removed next being dictated by a machine.

"Let's give it a go," said Robert with a glance at his wife Carole.

"I'm not doing it on my own!" I exclaimed, which prompted Steve to say that it could easily be set up to work with four different people; so it was clear he was in favour.

"You'd all object to your wives playing," I said weakly, though the looks on the faces of the men told a different story.

"Not me," said Graham and David simply nodded his agreement. I looked at David's wife Jayne who was probably the most inhibited of the four of us, but before she could say anything Carole said "I'm up for it if the others are, it's time we were a bit naughty". Diane was easily persuaded and to my surprise Jayne nodded reluctantly after David had whispered in her ear. I could hardly back down on my own. Steve said he would change the programme so it worked on all four of us.

While he did that, we nipped upstairs to prepare ourselves and to make sure we were all wearing the same things: skirt, blouse, bra, panties and shoes. Five items in all.

When we returned downstairs the men had turned the lights down and put on some music and the computer screen glowed blankly in the corner.

"About five minutes to the first round," said Steve, and he explained that the machine would choose four garments each time, which would be picked at random and need not be one from each of us. It would allow us to keep four items between us, but not necessarily one each. So some of us might end up with one or two items, and others with none.

We tried to fill the next few minutes with small talk, but it was really awkward. I'm sure the others were thinking the same as me - in a few minutes we were expected to strip for a small group of men. I should explain that I am quite conservative and this was well outside my comfort zone.

Both Diane and Carole seemed surprisingly relaxed, in contrast Jayne looked quite tense. I put that down to her shy, introverted nature, though I did wonder if she was concerned at revealing how flat chested she was. Fortunately I didn't have any qualms on that point. I've always been secretly quite proud of my 36D bust and Steve has always said that I've got fabulous tits and how he loves my rose pink areola and prominent nipples.

There was a beep which made me jump, and the message on the screen read:

KAREN: BRA DIANE: SHOES JAYNE: BLOUSE KAREN: PANTIES

The first round was a disaster for me, but nobody would listen to my protests. So after a bit of a struggle I managed to remove my bra without unbuttoning my blouse and then reached under my skirt and removed my panties while being careful not to reveal anything.

"Let's hope it's Karen's skirt next time," said David, and I blushed again because I knew it might be. We sat around talking for a bit, but the tension was mounting. Another beep and the screen read:

JAYNE: SHOES CAROLE: BRA DIANE: BLOUSE KAREN: SHOES

Thankfully the second round was kinder to me. The men enjoyed watching Diane remove her blouse to reveal a lacy white bra. Carole had a few awkward moments getting her bra off without undoing her blouse, and I was still feeling very vulnerable.

Steve had set it so there were ten minutes between rounds and this time Robert suggested that we should dance while we waited, swapping dance partner each time a song finished. No one objected, certainly none of the men; I think they were only too keen to get their hands on women who were partially undressed. More to the point they were getting their hands on an unfamiliar woman and that must have been a turn on. I know that when I was shuffling round with David he held me close to him and my braless state must have meant that he could feel the soft, but firm warmth of my breasts pressing against him. I could certainly feel his erection pressing against my middle, he wasn't being crude and rubbing it against me, but I couldn't help but notice it. Oddly enough it reminded me of teenage discos and dancing with boys.

Another beep interrupted my thoughts.

DIANE: BRA JAYNE: BRA DIANE: SKIRT KAREN: SKIRT

Jayne managed to remove her bra a bit more smoothly than Carole and I had done. Diane coolly removed her skirt revealing lacy white panties and then unfastened her bra and slipped it off. She had average sized breasts and I noticed that her nipples were very erect, which definitely wasn't down to the room temperature.

When Diane had finished the men all looked at me. "The skirt, Karen," said Robert.

"But I haven't anything on underneath."

"I know. Take if off!"

My fingers trembled as I undid the zip, unbuttoned the waistband, and.....let go. My skirt slid to the floor and I stepped out, trying my best to look dignified in just bra and shoes. I felt very naked and very sexy, a feeling heightened because, although Diane was topless, the other two were still decently covered. I was a popular dancing partner for the next ten minutes.

The room was lit by a single lamp in the corner and the subdued lighting encouraged the men to let their hands roam. Ten minutes was long enough for me to dance with all the men in turn and all of them tried to touch me up. I felt extremely self-conscious and was hugely aware that my love juices were in full flow. If I had let them I think they would have all have felt my pussy, but I didn't want them to discover how wet I was, so I made them settle for squeezing my backside and a brief feel of my breasts.

It was clear the others were doing things, though no one was becoming really intimate. I noticed Steve having a feel of Jayne's backside and Graham had a good grope at Carole who seemed to be responding.

There was another round to go on the computer and I wondered where this was going to end. Carole looked quite smug as she had a reasonable chance of surviving without really revealing anything.

Beep! The green lettering glowed eerily on the computer screen in the corner.

JAYNE: SKIRT CAROLE:SKIRT CAROLE: PANTIES KAREN: BLOUSE

That wiped the smile off Carole's face and all eyes were on her as she slipped her skirt off to reveal a skimpy pair of red panties, then she pushed her thumbs into the waistband and peeled them down.

While she did that I slipped my blouse off and stood there completely naked. I tried to look calm and relaxed, but the truth was that my heart was beating at a hundred miles an hour and I felt deeply self-conscious.

"Why don't we swap partners?" suggested Robert. No one said anything, Robert gave us all a questioning look, but there was still no response so he smiled and said "OK, get ready, lights off for the final session."

He reached across and turned the lamp off. At first the room seemed dark, but there was still some stray light entering where the curtains hadn't been pulled quite shut and my eyes soon adjusted. I was stood near Graham who pulled me to him and began to kiss me passionately. He felt my breasts, then his hand slid down, across my pubic mound and into the cleft between my legs. I parted my legs in an obvious gesture of encouragement. First he slid one finger, then another into my pouting vagina. I was embarrassed by the very liquid sounds it was making, but I was powerless to stop him.

I was also aware of other sounds in the room. Then I saw David sit in one of the armchairs, Carole straddled him, then she gasped "Oh yes" and that was it - it was very obvious they were fucking.

A chain reaction was inevitable and suddenly the room was full of the sounds of sex. Graham pulled me down onto the floor and I cried out as the full length of his hot, hard cock speared into my lustful vagina. The excitement was too much for both of us. I must have been very wound up because I orgasmed very quickly and that pushed Graham over the edge. His body locked tight and I was aware of his cock pulsing inside me as he filled my cunt with sperm.

It was all over as quickly as it had started. We all got dressed rather sheepishly, unsure how to deal with the passion which had been released. The girls took it in turns to go to the loo and "tidy themselves up", though if they were like me it was really a case of dabbing up the excess sperm leaking from their pussy.

When everyone had gone Steve and I did some half-hearted tidying up then decided to leave the rest for the morning. In the bedroom Steve was all over me and pulled me to into bed.

"Sorry, but I really need to fuck you."

I spread my legs and he thrust into me, penetration made easy by my love juices and Graham's sperm still swimming around inside me. This was the first time in years that Steve had been up for it twice in one night, so it was obvious that he was very aroused. It was equally obvious that it wasn't my charms which had done the trick, it was the events downstairs. Put bluntly I wondered if what turned him on so much was the fact that the cunt he was now fucking had just been enjoyed by another man.

I asked him whether he was still excited by the events downstairs. He admitted that was the case, but said that any red blooded male would have found it arousing.

"It was so unplanned and so fucking sexy. Admit it, you were just as turned on. It was exciting wasn't it? You fucked Graham didn't you? What was it like? Did he make you cum?"

So many questions! I answered them truthfully - I had enjoyed it and yes he had made me cum. I immediately asked him the same questions. He had been with Jayne and I had to smile when he made a mild complaint about her small tits, though he then went on to say that her slim build meant she had a lovely tight pussy. He said the excitement had been too much for him and he had cum very quickly, he thought Jayne came but he wasn't sure.

This sexy talk was too much for me and I climaxed again, which encouraged Steve to thrust harder and faster until he groaned and fired several bursts of sperm into my willing pussy.

He rolled off me and my final thought before sleep claimed me was that for the first time in my life I had sperm from two men in my pussy.

* * * * * * * * * *

Carole, Jayne, Diane and I met for a coffee two weeks later. We had chosen a quiet corner in the coffee shop at our local garden centre as it was obvious what the main topic of conversation was going to be.

After a bit of small talk I asked the others what they felt about that evening. I'm not really sure why, but because it had been at our house I felt at least partly responsible. There was a pause and then Jayne spoke up.

"I feel a bit ashamed about acting in that way, but if I'm honest it was exciting and I did enjoy it."

"Thank goodness," said Diane. "That's exactly how I feel." Carole nodded in agreement.

"That's interesting," I said. "Because Steve has suggested we do it again, only this time he says he can spice it up by including a sexy forfeit in each round."

"And what exactly does a sexy forfeit involve?" said Carole with a wry smile.

tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers