All Comments on 'Home Early'

by Handheld_Octopus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OK premise,

But rushed.

Probably would have been better if she became aware he was watching, and she continued masturbating. Ang having him masturbating while they watched each other.

Three stars.

jennyphiljennyphilabout 2 months ago

Excellent! Reminds me of the garden photos in our profile 'Find Me Online' turned around to put the camera down to fuck Jenny? Our Methodist Minister neighbour had sneaked home, left his car outside, on the road and was watching us! Never mentioned again...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 months ago

What a pathetic, weak, pussy of a husband. He was scared of being assertive and telling her what he enjoyed. She never got the chance to explore her own fantasies and is forced to do so without him knowing. Probably because he is such a beta, nice guy, type. Basically, he's a coward.

She enjoys wearing a "sexy" small bikini. She was reading a book that was probably a romantic or erotic book... and enjoying it enough to explore her body and masturbate to orgasm. Again, stupid husband had never got her to do that for him and her to enjoy.

This is the type of sexually surpressed woman who ends up cheating with some exciting, fantasy type guy who is able to "press her erotic buttons". Her husband will always ask himself, "Why did she do it. I loved her, put her on a pedastle and treated her like a goddess. I was kind and gentle, so why did she cheat?" Answer: Because he was a weak and pathetic, boring arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Piss poor. Peeping fucking Tom at his own house. How pathetic is that. And what's the mantra on this site regarding marriage? "Secrets are marital doom".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes erotic. This is what eroctisism is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

LOVED this idea! Not all intimate moments need to be made about the viewer and this beautifuly illustrated that. This restricted lustful moment coated in discipline, romance & duty was perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous