All Comments on 'Home for Break'

by AlwaysBiCurious

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's not the topic that's bad - it's the writing. There's simply nothing clever, erotic or sexy about it. The characters are simple-minded, blathering fools. Their dialogue is unbelievable and their actions border on the ridiculous. Hard to make a train wreck interesting or entertaining.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This was one star:

She didn’t tease the men, she just fucked them. And the fact she could cheat on Mine, with her daughter and her daughters friend in the house and not even feel a shred of guilt shows that this isn’t the first time she fucked other men and it won’t be the last time.

Truth be told, she fucked guys who literally bet they could bang her, despite being guests. And they did. And STD’s they have, she’ll have. And considering they fucked her raw, shows that condoms aren’t really their style.

In the end, this was just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Martian slut ray definitely strikes again. Next time put cuckolding in your tags. Also slut whore and bitch. Hopefully the follow up is when she gets home the husband has all the evidence he needs to ditch her and get custody ofvthe kids. She is definitely a bad influence on the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your opening statement stopped me from reading more. I think you meant to say, "find", instead of fined another story. So I did, if you can't correct the mistakes in an opening statement I had to wonder what lurked beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A 40 year old mother and wife fucks the daughter's 20 year old college friends when the man is on a business trip? And that's supposed to be sexy and exciting? She is a whore and hopefully she contracted HIV and dies a slow and excruciating death! Since wishes rarely come true, the husband will hopefully draw the right conclusions and send the whore into the desert of divorce!

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very sexy. Wonderful.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

Good story but I'd like to know the aftermath. Those guys will not stay quiet about this and Loren will find out. Huge mess Andi made for herself and inquiring minds want to know.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Andi is a piece of trash. Unfaithful and disrespectful of her husband and daughters. Consider her words-'...Pulling them on I said "This isn't how I live my life; fucking random people."' Well...obviously it is. She just spent the previous night with two men her daughter brought home from college! She (and her husband) had clear warning signs that at least a couple of the guys were of less than honorable character. They should have shut them down day one! Instead she allowes inappropriate behaviors and circumstances to persist. Jerry was out of line "returning" her sandles by coming to her bedroom. Even at that age, as a guest in a friends house, we would never have dreamed of being so forward. The parents bedroom was always off limits at our house or anyone else's that I have ever known. Never, would we have been so forward to have gone to such a personal or private place as that! And then her provocative dressing episode...WTH!? Then Jerry and Bill go back to her bedroom and she essentially invites them in, strips them down and fornicates all night long with them. 😐 Really? She is such an upstanding model of a wife and mother...NOT! I would love to see someone write a realistic chapter two on how the real world would treat her when her family and friends find out about her escapades. You know it will happen, because those guys and Smita won't be able to keep silent, they will have to compare Andi to her daughter and it will all pour out. Since Jerry and Bill were calling her a porn star maybe that's what she can become after Mike kicks her to the curb. A worn out husk of a human, degraded and used by others to fulfill their own selfish desires. Shunned by her former friends and family.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

When an adult has the mentality of a 13 year old boy, it might serve him better to keep whatever brain damage he has to himself.

Not even well written, and Im not sure how anyone finds a spouse who neither loves nor respects the other one to be sexy or erotic. As most marriages die a quick painful death once it opens up, though to you little wee wee'd kids who prefer men, its always a one side open debacle, my statements are correct, the mentally ill will do their best to ignore those facts and keep wishing to be a fuck toy for some bull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ravings of a lunatic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some idiot actually said this was wonderful. Really?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Really? Everyone knows and soon her daughter will know too...Maybe some guy will tell her daughter she is a big slut just like her mother! What will she do? Of course tell her father! Divorce will soon follow and she will find herself alone, no husband, no daughters, no friend, just for some cheap fucks...Or maybe she gets a STD and passes it to her husband...The only reason for this to happen is because she had cheated all her life and may her husband wasn't her daughters' real father...A shitty story...1* (where are te negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only way to insert any interest into this sophomoric stroke attempt is to have the MILF caught be her daughter or the other girls. Not erotic.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Two little shit-pickles walk into MY house pissing on my hospitality by disrespecting me and my wife with their filthy, frat-rat bullshit, they would find themselves defenestrated. Not the door.... they get the special low-class, shit-bird exit.

.

I wonder how long until Mike finds out about his wife cheating and tosses her ass out. Maybe Part 02 screams to be written. 3/5.

kdad9010kdad9010almost 3 years ago

A fun stroke story. Simple as that. Way back when this is the kind of story that drew me here in the first place.

Nicely done.

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems the self-rightous, simple-minded dolts are still on the prowl. Go back to the confessional and jerk off on the priest again.

Can't understand why you even bother to show up here. Bored with beating the wife and kids?

cropduster689cropduster689almost 3 years ago

All of you that are getting so upset do realize this is fiction don’t you? Just stroke stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will never understand people who come to a section of this website dedicated to cheating wives and get angry that someone wrote about a cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah Please no chapter 2

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This author does really good wildlife stories. This one has another old bat chasing young snakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous