Home for Christmas

Story Info
A story story for Christmas
526 words
3.5
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home for Christmas.

In less than three minutes, Tina and Tony's world had been torn apart. Tony had just slid the key into the lock, turned it, and the door opened. The three men lunged. They had been tailed by the men, changing positions, crossing roads, overtaking them and then finally pouncing. The whole invasion was done in less than thirty seconds. Tina was silenced immediately.

Women's screams are more noticeable.

The three pushed them, propelling Tony onto the floor. One man leapt on him, raining down violent punches. A second held Tina, his gloved hand over her mouth and his other across her chest. The third man closed the door, after checking the street.

No one had seen the assault. The street was quiet. The cold winter air was undisturbed.

From that moment, Tina was lost to the lust of the three men and Tony was beaten immobile.

Dragging Tina to the sofa and threatened her with a hard slap across her face and instructed her to remain silent and silent she remained. She watched as the two other men bundled Tony into the kitchen and shut the door. She heard noises but couldn't work out what was going on.

Her attention was rudely snapped back to her situation.

"Strip or I'll do it for you!" His voice was hard and raspy. A raised hand was ready to deliver a cruel blow. She stood, as two men returned from the kitchen, without Tony. The voice snarled again, "Strip!"

"Stand there!" The third man ordered. Tina looked up, and a mobile phone and light ring illuminated the room.

She was being filmed.

The second man had a second phone to his ear. It was then that Tina realised that they had rolled up their ski masks to reveal their mouths. He nodded as if receiving instructions.

"Bra and panties. Now!" The third man ordered.

Tina undid her small coral-pink bra and dropped it. Her breasts were a small 32a cup and although Tony liked small tits, she was suddenly very conscious of her lack of bust. Her nipples were perversely erect. Her matching panties slid down with her thumbs hooked at the waistband. Her sex was completely shaved, as she often liked to be ready for anything, and then she caught the soft musky smell of herself. She was wet! Tony always liked her smooth. She stood naked as the third man grabbed her and turned her to face the phone, giving a full frontal, and shivered with arousal.

What was wrong with her?

"Turn her round," The second man, on the phone, growled with impatience.

Tina was turned around in a slow voyeuristic manner. He patted her buttocks, playfully but Tina was rigid. The second man nodded admiring her nakedness. Now the first man who had his back to the rest of them, turned round, Tina saw him, now naked walking towards her.

It was Tony! He was unharmed and smiling happily.

"Happy Christmas Darling!" I thought you might enjoy a foursome with the boys!"

Tina smiled back.

"I'd love to!" She threw her arms around him, "Keep the ski masks on!"

End.

Merry Christmas.