Home for holidays

Story Info
Holiday surprise with neighbors son.
1k words
3.4
13.5k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbors moved in some years ago when their son was young, probably jr high or so. Back then I never looked at him as anything other than the "kid next door". He mowed my grass in the summers and on occasion helped me with projects around the house to earn extra money. As time went by he really began to develop into a nice looking young man. In high school he was the starting quarterback for the football team and was on the track team. Because of his athletic involvement he developed quite a physique. In his later teen years toward the end of his high school days we didn't see a lot of each other because like most teenagers he was mostly involved with his friends.

After high school graduation, he enrolled in college here in town and moved in with some friends near campus so I really didn't see him much. One day his mom called and told me it was his 19th birthday and they were having cake for just the immediate family and invited me to join. She said that they would cut the cake when he got home from the gym so when I saw him pull up I walked over. It was like a revelation or whatever but when I walked in their house he was standing there with is gym shorts and shirt, it was a t shirt that he had cut the arms out of like a lot of weight lifters do. DAMN this dude was so hot. I mean I knew he was nice looking and built but for some reason that day it hit me just how fuckin hot he is.

So that was a few years ago and now he's graduated and working out of state. A few days ago he drove in for the holidays and I saw him pull up. Knowing that his parents were out of town for a few days, I walked outside to greet him. To my surprise when I reached out my hand to shake his he grabbed me and gave me a hug. Not was that big a deal, he's done that before. We chatted for a while and as I was turned to walk back in he ask what I was doing for supper since he was alone for the night as was I. I told him no specific plans but would probably go pick something up. He ask if I wanted to eat super with him and of course I said HELL YEA. Well, I simply said yes to him but inside I was saying HELL YEA-lol.

We went to a local restaurant to eat, had a wonderful time and he had a few drinks so I drove. When we got home he ask if I wanted to come over and watch TV and chill for a while and I said yes. He said he was going to shower and change and would text when I could come over. It wasn't long when he text so I walked over. When he opened the door all he had on was a pair of boxer shorts and NOTHING else. I know from years past this is how he normally dressed when he was home but had no idea he would dress like this with me coming over. Understand, NO complaints here!!!

We sat on the couch and he found a movie to watch which was ok but neither of us was really into it. He ask me, almost embarrassed, if I like to watch porn to which I said yes. His computer was hooked up to the TV so he found some porn and we began to watch. It was straight porn but showed everything. It got one scene and the guy had this HUGE cock to which he said "Damn that's huge" We both laughed.

Before long I noticed he as turned somewhat sideways with his back against arm of the couch with his legs pointed toward me. In this position I could see into his boxers. I always knew he was hung because of some of the shorts and swim trunks he wore but had NO idea just how big he was. FUCK this boy is hung like a damn horse and even better for me (because I'm into this) has really, really big low hanging balls. I was stunned.

I tried not to stare but could his motion out of the corner of my eye and could see he was trying to discretely play with his cock. Finally it was more than obvious so I turned my head to look and he said "sorry" and pulled his cock and balls out of his shorts and began stroking and playing with his balls. I assume he knew I was attracted or maybe it was the alcohol at supper but whatever the reason he was not holding back. Finally he took his shorts off and was completely nude. I took my pants off and began stroking my cock as well and he seemed to enjoy watching me. Finally I got up the nerve and reached over and began stroking his. He did the same for me. Then I got really brave and leaned over and began sucking his massive cock and playing with his balls. He moaned as though he was really enjoying it, hell I knew that I was.

I'm really into armpits on a hot guy so at one point I looked up and his arms where behind his head so I moved up and began licking his pit. I had no idea if he was cool with this but I thought what the fuck, give it a try. He fuckin loved this as well. Then much to my surprise he leaned over and began sucking my cock and playing with my balls-it was incredible.

This went on for a while when he said he was going to cum so I took his balls in my mouth (barely fit) and sucked on them until her blew. I ask him to return the favor which he did and I blew a load while he was sucking on my balls.

We cleaned up and agreed that his family would not find out as he was not out to them but only a few friends. I agreed.

Not sure if this will ever happen again but I really hope so. He did say that he enjoyed it and hoped we could do it again sometime but who knows