All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 102'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny11 months ago
Awesome

For to be crude, I hope Jenny and the rest fucks up the intruders and that the order gets it's comeuppance.

joshmosejoshmose11 months ago

Nice. I especially like the "pop-up" from the water princess.

dwoelfledwoelfle11 months ago

The tension builds in a wonderful way. So much going on and so much fun. Thank you.

MaZeWMaZeW11 months ago

Ahhhh, the build-up, followed by waiting. It hurts

Anyway, make it good, like you usually do.

SensualSigmaSensualSigma11 months ago

After reading the comparison, my brain decided to come up with the term 'wriggly rogering' and now it won't go away.

Please let there be no pig or duck people (corkscrews) or cat people (barbs), kangaroo people (dual-action) would be ok. Well, as my dear old Grandmother used to say: "When you get to the point that you're discussing animal cocks, that's enough internet for the day."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I unwittingly drove the gravel road part of the Road to Hana. In the dark. That...wasn't pleasant.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub11 months ago

Every chapter just gets better and better, making every story that much better. Really, the only thing that sucks is the wait for the next chapter. :( Just keep 'em coming Annabelle and I'll be here to read them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent work Anna. Another 5-star chapter. Love seeing how your writing has matured over the years. Thank you for taking me on this journey.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do your worst Jenny. *Sings* 'tiiime is on Jenny's side, yes it is. Tiiiime is on Jenny's side yes it is '

LowlandzzzLowlandzzz11 months ago

Yup calling it Ingred is going to join team Radley

enjoy_readingenjoy_reading11 months ago

Just love it !!! Rules of the road. Is Ingrid going to pay up, and Mike trolling for the mermaid now she made her desires known? Can't wait for the next chapter.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann11 months ago

Great chapter!!! Yes, my home state is awesome, yes, the night marchers are even more dangerous than you are probably going to write about, wards won’t stop them or Kama Pua’a if he chooses to send his minions (wild pigs) after you (he’s like Maui, a Demi-God) and he’s Pele’s lover, so he’s also got that going for him. It’ll be fun to see your take on the Night Marchers.

lukeey90lukeey9011 months ago

i really hate that i now have to wait for new chapters. Great read as always ..keep em coming 😉

mharrisonmharrison11 months ago

Amazing as always. Agree with the other comments - the only bad bits are the waits for new chapters :)

Many thanks.

skippersdadskippersdad11 months ago

Oh my goodness, that was great, SoS is not going to be happy.

H_RoarkH_Roark11 months ago

Thanks for the story! Now my appetite is whetted for a bit. Keep up the good work.

LionBroSairaorgLionBroSairaorg11 months ago

I can’t wait to see what Jenny has in store for Laurel and the merc I just hope it’s hilarious

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow you are definitely amazing your story just keeps getting better and better I look forward to reading more as you continue to write the story great job you are the best

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is so much FUN and sexy! Thanks for the continuing thrill ride.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your killing me! Every chapter ends on a cliffhanger. I'm so addicted to HFHM! Thanks for creating such a wonderful literary world! 5 ⭐

Pincher73Pincher7311 months ago

LOL… Rules of the road.. what a great way to start my weekend.

Redneck_390Redneck_39011 months ago

Curse you, sudden but inevitable cliffhanger!

But really, I love the mix of humor and seriousness your story has. A lot of stuff, like the "rules of the road", crack me up!

DicKasoloDicKasolo11 months ago

Awesome as the others though now we have to wait long for another chapter but thanks for great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You are terrific as usual, it is 5stars from me and now I have to sulk up as I await the next chapter. Much love from Nigeria.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just realized something Shouldn't mikes will be changed so that callisto and grace are the inheritors since they are his next of kin makes more sense then beth or dana inheriting the house.

WolfenherzWolfenherz11 months ago

Just awsome, wonderful cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good, love the story very much

As, cash or grass. Borrowing from Todd172, The last ride? Very good.

OnlyawfulnamesleftOnlyawfulnamesleft11 months ago

Oh Cyrus, you don't realise what you just did. Always assume a hot mic.

bigsnake408bigsnake40811 months ago

Finally fully caught up with series. Gotta say it's been a really good read.

MadDannyZMadDannyZ11 months ago

Love that Leilani isn't buying what the Captain is saying totally. Also like hearing Quetzalli enjoying aspects of a human form. Back at the house is getting interesting. Hope everything goes well. Now a bit of Hawaiian mythology coming. Just wonderful. Can't wait to see how your story shows the night marchers. Always my favorite part of any story. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perhaps later I will type again what I had typed

SR

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Only bad thing about this story is waiting but writing this good takes time!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another thrilling episode; many many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ms Hawthorne,

By far you have written (typed) the most realistic female characters in a fictional setting that I have read. Amongst the many authors of fiction I have read whether the author be female or male.

It takes a bit of doing. I look forward to reading your non-erotic work of fiction if you ever head that way.

SR

emalek123emalek12311 months ago

Another masterpiece Anna, I love the build up tension and suspense can't wait for the next episode to be out

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really great chapter. I don't think too many readers caught the significance of what happened with Cyrus and Eulalie...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love your story but you're not giving enough information the trek to the jungle and the sex are fine but you're leaving out the intrigue and the battle and I mean I know you're building up to something but I wish you'd give more than just a four-page hint of what's coming but I do love the story and I read it all several times and I appreciate what you're doing so keep it up just give us more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great as usual but I so wish you could have longer chapters I hate waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing, got a sex scene in this one! I really feel how the sex scenes bring Mike and the girls closer (not just literally, haaaa). Important scenes for character development! I also hope Ingrid gets a good seeing to by Mike, but I hope for Lelani even more (and hope she comes home with him). This chapter feels a lot more fun and adventure than the north pole one and ones with huge battles. 5 stars Miss Annabelle, and we can't wait for more!!

TomdullyTomdully11 months ago

Talk about a cliff hanger.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please more and at least a little longer. Love your stories Annabelle ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Actually, the original expression (from the bumper stickers in the 70's) was 'Ass, Gas or Grass, nobody rides for free. Yup, I grew up in the 70's. :) You are by far my favorite author on here! Write on!

haydenlifehaydenlife11 months ago

Wish there were a way to go back and give all of your stories 5 stars without having to go back through every chapter, of every story, and do it one at a time.

Newt0351Newt035111 months ago

As always love how the story is going. Thank you for sharing your world.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew11 months ago

I am always pleased to read another chapter from you. That line from Cyrus about wishing to be older was brilliant! Unfortunately, that hits home far to well these days...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Came across three rare (as in almost never) editing mistakes.

That isn't why this is a four star event though. This is what some of us (who write for a living) would call a 'bridge chapter'. That doesn't make it 'bad', it means it's getting us from one more dramatic chapter to another, with less in the way of 'big reveals'. Leilani not liking the Captain isn't a shock, is it? That guy is a class one douchenozzle. She was obviously under his 'control' in some fashion. It was fairly plain to see she was always going to eventually side with Team Mike, or at least have some form of partnership. Mike's side is the only one there (so far, as of now) earnestly hoping to help (even if only secondarily).

I do wonder, though, how long she was 'observing' Mike and his dragon-lady paramour...did she see the faeries? See sparks from the invisible horn?

As for "so far, for now"...it is also rather obvious that eventually, Ingrid (and possibly Wallace tagging along with her) will flip, to some degree, at least against the Captain, if not outright against the Order. So far, Lady Hawthorne's pacing of this relationship has, in particular, been very well crafted. (Leilani's overall character pacing is coming along as expected too, but her relationship with Mike, or his group, has been hardly any at all so far, whereas Ingrid and Mike have had a lot more contact.)

It's to the point that I think many of us would be disappointed if nothing DID happen with Ingrid and Mike. Not a full conversion, per se, like her joining the House or anything, but maybe a future frenemy/ally like Cyrus (especially if Cyrus doesn't quite make it to the end of this, as I suspect is in his cards). Another sympathetic ear within the Order can never hurt, right?

This chapter felt like a shorter-than-usual one, but sometimes (especially with bridge chapters), that is how you have to end it. For many of us who writer, to those that do not, writing is an art form. Like a painting, we can all have opinions, but only the artist has the actual right to determine when it is 'done'. The chapter ended on a cliffhanger! Easy for 'us' to say she should have thrown in more exposition or added some jokes. Maybe they would detract from what the writer is trying to say, not just in this chapter, but in the novel it belongs in. We have to wait and see.

Lastly, as somebody else noted some chapters back, if everything is REALLY a 'five star' chapter, how do we rank it when something is truly BETTER?

In my local community of writers, when we read for each other (many of us are also published authors) we sometimes get crickets when we ask for feedback on whatever we just read for the group. The running joke is, "Another Great American Novel, just waiting to be published!". Because obviously we would all be best selling authors, not just published ones. When nobody has anything bad to say, it doesn't help an author much to just say, "Great story/chapter/poem/whatever." We need details, we CRAVE them, and well-meant, constructive criticism is often better than the pat on the back and being told, "It's great!".

So come yell at me if you want, but I'm saving my five stars for the (many) chapters that are at the peak of what the writer has given us. (Also, most writers would be very happy with a bunch of four star reviews. Literotica is rife with low quality stuff, and I personally never bother with anything below four stars because people grade so high here, you know a three star is going to be terrible.)

Looking forward to the next chapter, even if it takes too long for most of our tastes.

(To Lady Hawthorne: I think those people writing you to ask if you stopped writing when you released a chapter 'last week' probably aren't reading the other works within your extended world. Out of the seven people I've dragged into reading this story, all are happy with it, but a couple have not been enthralled with the side projects. Sorry. I suspect people aren't always as attentive as society would like and they don't realize - or recognize - the other stories are getting chapters, because they ONLY care about THIS story.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like Wallace. I hope we find out what goofy shenanigans he did to the merfolk.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great read as always, I'm glad to have something to look forward to.

alp2vaalp2va11 months ago

What an excellent chapter this was! The dragon sex was amazing of course, but let's talk about how Eulalie is probably gonna feel after hear about her mom's past from the perspective of the guy who hunted her. Or the glimpse into what Leilani is really like. Or how Lily, even when she's not around, remains a top tier character. Solid work and can't wait for it to continue!

Irenae21Irenae2111 months ago

Ingrid is probably gonna have a hard time betraying Mike. And the princess is of course already defeated by the magic cock

Irenae21Irenae2111 months ago

Isn't Darius the guy who is helping Amir regenerate? Where's our resident Mrs Fox. I miss here. Loving Eulalie bonding with Cyrus even though they are a source of pain for each other indirectly

diceofthebeholderdiceofthebeholder11 months ago

So I found this story a week and a half ago... Now I'm sad that I didn't space the chapters out more and now I have to wait for the next one :-(

I'm not sad though about finding it. This book is AMAZING!!! Thank you sooooooooo much!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm in awe of how beautifully some authors can write. Like how does it feel being able to move people with just your words?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm in awe of how beautifully some authors can write. Like how does it feel to be able to move people with just your words??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When I first started this story I was impressed by the amount of time you have dedicated to its telling. It had 101 chapters when I started reading. By chapter 30 I was so happy that I still had over 70 chapters remaining. At chapter 70 the fear set in. The fear that all readers have while enjoying an amazing story. The fear of the end. When the story finally comes to a close and you as the reader must find something else to read. But as I closed in on the latest chapters I saw one of the best things. The addition of another chapter. My heart soared knowing that the story is not over. Now as I have read this latest chapter and look back at the adventure that I have been allowed to experience and the friends I have made along the way, I can only smile and await the next great chapter in this awesome story. Thank you for the work you do.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is the Sons of Sin a nod to Korean mythology of the Gunungshin?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was completely absorbed in the story, it was fascinating.

Leinani is becoming a more interesting character than it eeem to be.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great storyline I hope that Death Will get to walk amongst the S.O.S.

tP

LoverbullLoverbull10 months ago

"can i try it?" 🙃

LoverbullLoverbull10 months ago

You're such a big dick on this site..👀🐐

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine10 months ago

Delightful depictions while still maintaining your impeccable balance of smut and story 🥰

TeddoHallTeddoHall10 months ago

Aarrgghhh, I have finally caught up again. Had a great couple of months slowly re reading the first book and then catching up on all fantastic action from the many many chapters sine I last left off.

Now I am on tenterhooks and will avidly await the next instalment

Thanks you so much

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the way that Lily, through her advice to Quetzalli and Ratu, showed up to provide some comic relief. She had me laughing out loud. Jenny's initial appearance showed that the new sheriff in town will take no shit.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland10 months ago

As with pretty much every chapter; you just get better and better, if this was an actual book on paper I would have to hunt down a signed hard back copy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have no idea how happy it made me to come back after 6 years and see you still posting! I remember reading this years ago, and it's always been my favorite. I'll have to figure out where I left off and get back to speed on things!

DruggoDruggo10 months ago

Most excellent

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant story. I have now read every published story on literotica and am waiting for the next episode!! Please don't keep me waiting for long!!!

JSA69JSA6910 months ago

Oh, drat! I'm not ready for this story to end. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I do wonder if jenny will ever upgrade herself to a more Lifesize doll that more like her.

Wash2015Wash201510 months ago

All caught up on my 2nd read through. Just as good as the first time. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Please keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely loving the story and can’t wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have a very good imagination. I love this series so, keep up the good work!

Radmatt0352Radmatt035210 months ago

I have been reading your story for some time. Have really enjoyed your imagination, as well as your skill in writing. I found a few typos, but a fun story to read. I look forward to seeing what happens

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Oh oh 😯 Troubles ahead....

ChrisHeadyChrisHeady9 months ago

Enjoying still but still wish it could be less mayhem and more sexy time between the mates again

Bluesea00Bluesea009 months ago

I see an open debate beetwen more sexor more substance. Nobody questions your craft in story telling or in bulding characters.

in my opinion just write as you wish. there are some writters that excell in combining both i.e SitenonSite at impact series. But won'tbe you

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots8 months ago

Glad to see "Bangbus" is part of the classical literature now...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mike's chain of enemies is getting longer ...He has Amir who some readers here think he's the leader of the SOS and l think Amir can't be the leader because Amir has no soul and it's said his soul is kept by the god and the Collector visited Amir ,Sarah and Elizabeth after the explosion which killed the Society members.No one knows what happened to Elizabeth ,l think Sarah is Esteben in D&H and he is working for the Hat man or Collector and for Amir ,the Collector said that in Chapter 79 ,Amir will recover but it will take time as his body in another pocket deminsion.I think Darius ,the SOS leader can be the Shadow since the Shadow has the knowledge of the house.The Shadow was working with the Society members during the Halloween maybe the Collector made a new body for him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad to see Quetzalli is now on booty duty. Loving her MILFy vibes. I do like the plots A and B going on and look forward to those subplot branches. I will admit that I didn’t like Lulu from D&H because of her ridiculous risk taking, but the tension with Cyrus has been great. Love that Cyrus is essentially the ‘big bad’ in the arachne storyline.

What’s there to say other than that I’m impressed. Yeah, the plot can be a crazy train, but I almost can’t believe that this series truly did begin with an orphan getting head in a tub. It’s a weird mix of Harry Potter and Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends with a lot of sex.

Lenny20Lenny205 months ago
Now it begins

This chapter really was the start of the god stuff. I'm especially wondering how long Eulalie can hide her identity from Cyrus - I expect it will come to light during this book.

After not really liking Leilani at her introduction, now that she had a bit more time to do/say stuff, she really seems like a cool gal.

Not sure how I feel about the SoS yet. The idea that they use physical force instead of magic is cool, but I can't really say if I would like that they are usefull with it. Like the lions shred apart powerful beings but a battering ram to the front door - oops, that's not in our contract? Hmmm...

Anyways, 5 stars are not nearly enough, but still.

gttxbowhuntergttxbowhunterabout 1 month ago

Amazing keep it coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup, it's a short story about Tink! Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April 13th Suppor...