All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 110'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigma4 months ago

Is there such a thing as too many cliffhangers? You seem determined to find out. Every time a new chapter comes out I am delighted and then frustrated in equal measure. This emotional edging will drive us all to madness. Madness, I say!

dapidapi4 months ago

Holy Maniacal Madness Batman! What is Mike going to do next?

Yes, I would say there is a thing with too many cliffhangers.

Wash2015Wash20154 months ago

Amazing yet again, I wait and read as soon as your chapters post. I am again stuck waiting for the next one.

scruffnzscruffnz4 months ago

"Play time's over," said Jenny. Lol love it

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny4 months ago

Holy crap!, this is what should have been done from the start. But finally Jenny got to do her thing..

BenByTheWayBenByTheWay4 months ago

This was fantastic. Even knowing it was a setup I was still caught off guard by how the SoS pulled it off. Also seconding that knees are awful and that walking upright is our punishment for ambition and clever hands. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

traskentrasken4 months ago

🤯🤯🤯🤯

WolfenherzWolfenherz4 months ago

Damn such a thriller 😍

dwoelfledwoelfle4 months ago

You are an awesome writer. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter. This was wonderful. Thank you.

CortavarCortavar4 months ago

Oh boy!

The methaphorical gloves are off, and the real gloves as well, and the undergloves too! The Curator is about to eat some serious knuckle soup, not that he'll be able to eat anything but soup for the forthcoming future.

I'd say it's time to bring out the mimic as well, we all know that if shit's about to hit the fan, you might as well conjure a tornado from the sewage plant directly into the windmill, so that you're the one throwing more shit with a bigger fan!

MaZeWMaZeW4 months ago

SensualSigma is right. Madness.

Reading this with bated breath from from so much tension, Annabelle upping the ante and then...

Please wait for a few week to continue. You are going to kill us.

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

Caramelized onions are supposed to take at least an hour, anyone who tells you different is lying

/

/

It takes six hours damnit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Play time's over."

Scariest three words I've ever heard! You did it again Annabelle!

PitGrande84PitGrande844 months ago

You're a sadist. Pump up the action pressure so that it stops suddenly, like a soundless scream. It's unfair. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish your releases were thrice the length and twice as often! Okay, I’m sorry for lying 😈 I wish they were 5 times as long and released a couple times a week 💙 I can’t help it! Your stories have captured my heart and soul ❤️ A prisoner I shall gladly, yet impatiently, remain, as I await more of my favorite story! ✌🏻 Thank You Annabelle Hawthorne 🙏

Irenae21Irenae214 months ago

Ohh no. Not the kids☹️

tairnactairnac4 months ago

My blood is pumping so hard right now! Recently I lost what I had thought was a dream family group and reading this reminds me of the love and hope that I will find it again

WilyRodentWilyRodent4 months ago

You weren't kidding about the property damage.

Sigh... this chapter proves clearly why it is a bad idea to respond to the threat of lethal force with strictly nonlethal means. It gives the enemy a huge advantage and all... it might work out if you are being proactive and just slam the would-be assailant with overwhelming force but the combination of a strictly defensive posture and a policy of only using nonlethal means is the most stupid thing you can ever do.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dame it!!!! The next couple of weeks is going to be murder for me, until the next chapter is out!!!!!! 🥺Love it. 🥰

WaikyokuWaikyoku4 months ago

Whoo! I thought they would've switched to lethal options much sooner, and I'm sure by now they're wishing they had.

Lol @ #mohans a spitter

Intense stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

love the chapter hate cliff hangers lol

Irenae21Irenae214 months ago

Lily can't did around in the naga ducks head? He's probably mentally fortressed

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Worth the wait!!!

SR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I cannot fully express the feelings that went through me when Eulalie found out the children had been taken, I've been a reader for years, thank you for all the wonderful stories and characters, new chapters are always the high point of my weekends.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think you forgot to to add this story as a chapter of the HFHM series. Otherwise thank you so much for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I haven't read this chapter yet Annebelle. I'm just so happy it's out. I checked a couple times daily from the 11th thinking you might have it a day or two early like you did for christmas. then on the 13th I checked every couple of hours until I went to bed. I'm grateful it's here first thing in the morning of the 14th I can't wait to read chapter 110!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Going with the John Wick approach, I see. Messing with/killing the kids/dog is a blank check to annihilate the perpatrators with extreme prejudice.

I am here for it.

PotterfanzPotterfanz4 months ago

I know the Asterion character has been around for a long time, but is he named after the guy in Baldur's Gate III? I just recently started playing, and noticed that.

jujudailanjujudailan4 months ago

I Love it.

I also predict for tasia to come in and save the day by stoping the Transport with callisto

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Holly Shit! this was great!! really cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing As Always!!!! Your An Amazing Writer Annabelle!! But, Why Leave US At Such A Cliff Hanger??. Lol 😆. Keep The Amazing Chapters Coming. I've Been A Loyal Reader From Chapter One, And All The Spin Offs. Love Them All.. I'm Really Looking Forward To The Next Chapter.. IT'S PAYBACK TIME FOR MIKE AND THE FAMILY NOW! NO MORE HOLDING BACK!!

Saro13Saro134 months ago

I wonder what’s going to come of the remnants of the Order once Mike and family finishes tearing through their leadership? We’ve seen that Mike is capable of great, detailed, specific, and eternal punishment

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my word the suspense I can't wait weeks to find out what happened!!! That witch and the director are going to pay big time!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maaaaaan. I've never posted since I started reading this from the very beginning. Today you got me typing. What in the world did I just read???you have to drop another chapter soon. Ih my anxious heart

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat4 months ago

Fantastic (literally and figuratively) chapter as usual! There aren't many stories that leave me exhausted like yours. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and although this will mean the end of this arc, I hope mike & family will get closure and happiness :)

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

I honestly don't know how you do it. It's virtually a guarantee now, that every story you drop is going to be amazing... beyond amazing! I love these characters so much and the way you weave a story is just... WOW! Thank you so, so much. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are the Cliffhanger Queen. That not a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So cruel!!!! I am on pins and needles.

AriktheRed13AriktheRed134 months ago

Annabelle, I want to thank you for such a good story. I started ready this story when you were in the early 90s, I went back ready everything and the 2.5 spinoff. Something I think would help us returning readers is if the chapter#s were in the titles. That way if we get distracted waiting on the next story we can recap the current chapter and continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chills. I've been refreshing ever since it hit the day at this point. I've wanted Mike to flip that switch. To jump off that deep end. The arc of his family having to bring Mike back from whatever lays in the shadows of his power.. Woooooooo CHILLLS.. HES MAD. YA DONE MESSED UP YA SILLY SNAKE.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just WOW. Cliff hanger aside, the potential for soooo many loose ends to be tied up has veryone commenting on those same possibilities. HMM Which suggestions and guesses are accurate? Which are now going to be added? Which are set aside for future chapters. Don't you know it's the weekend and I take these couple days as a break from thinking? I guess you don't since we don't hang out. LOL. But lucky for me, I get to hang out with you through your stories. Waiting patiently (not really) for the next awesome chapter. Will we find out if Cyrus is the new Director?

Paul

mharrisonmharrison4 months ago

Seriously don't know how you mange to create such amazing detail & complexity in your work - it's absolutely amazing !!!!

Not even attempt to second guess where this will go next as i know 100% for sure that you'll surprise us all.... :)

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

noahbudienoahbudie4 months ago

This has me on the edge of my seat

H_RoarkH_Roark4 months ago

Oh my! Hopefully Leilani and Kailani go see Pele and Kailani gets the truth of The Captains deception once and for all.

It would sure be interesting to see Beth take over the Captain's position seeing as she already has water magic.

So between the faeries being off leash in the last chapter and my favorite doll off leash in this chapter, can only wonder what mayhem lies ahead.

I can only hope Jenny gets sweet revenge after all these years. Or at least some payback.

Maybe TikTok the motorcycle make an appearance to hasten the chase on the highway.

Oh all the possibilities.

I am giddy with anticipation!

Thanks for another wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am in emotional distress and I say this as a compliment. I need the kids to be ok! I also hope Francois will die for real at some point and Mike is able to give the Hawai’i property back to the descendants of the Kahu without him in the way.

mrlurkmrlurk4 months ago

Great chapter. Loved the gloves coming off but it was never a great idea being non-lethal against ruthless mercenaries. I have never commented before but I started reading sometime last year and kinda binged most of it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am a return reader, I have become so obsessed with this book. Love all of the characters and can’t wait to read the next chapter. I have also read the other collections you have written. Keep it coming I look forward to reading more.

PheniousPhenious4 months ago

The fact that the house sent the intire SOS company and the order members to the after life the second they found out the kids were gone should make the rest of the order take pause and ask themselves, "Is my life worth this?"

Leeds killed his summer love. Amond and the Director took his kids. Of the two I think Aladdin has more to worry about then that silly demon ever did.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't believe I caught up just in time for the worst cliffhanger so far

FooofFooof4 months ago

U r the best

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No, no, no no no NoNo NONONoNO NOooooooooooo! What do you mean I can only give this 5-stars? What do you mean I have to wait for the next installment? Someone has to save the kids?!?! I have to save the kids, and destroy the SoS. I’m hyperventilating. Pretty sure it’s a cardiac event. No? Just indigestion. Maybe. Please save the kids Annabelle… and save Mike too. This could break him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This chapter is just like all you other chapters full of excitement and amazing you truly are a master storyteller keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMG what are you doing to me!!!! It was tink and the sniffing and saying that the whole world should burn that had me a little chocked up or it might have been the preppin for the caramelized onions (dam onions😢) and who knew you had a talent for seeing my future because I'm................. waiting.................. (Damit these onions I swear)

burnman217burnman2174 months ago

Man, these fools decided to F around and find out

AquilanusAquilanus4 months ago

I have a feeling "Dark" Mike will show himself again if even one hair is misplaced on his children's heads. I just hope Yuki is prepared to do what she promised if that is the case...

ReadingRedReadingRed4 months ago

I think mikes about to discover his true power he has all these little things he can do but can he channel them all at once? I'm so ready for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn that is an epic cliffhanger! Thanks for another amazing chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it is time to feed the Director to Lily. In general, it is time to RELEASE THE DRAGON.

MiksterAMiksterA4 months ago

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

I'm 61 years old, a voracious reader, and no work of fiction has ever, EVER had me on the edge of my seat like this one has!!!

RamccoRamcco4 months ago

Exceptional story. Your imagination knows no bounds as you weave this fantastic tale that seems to encompass all the mystical creatures of lore. Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Once again, you've made me cry with one of your chapters. I love your story. I try to squeeze it into any conversation I can about good literature, despite the strange looks I'm sure it earns me. The characters are just all so interesting and well written, and you can't help but love them. And the plot is wonderfully inventive. Keep on doing you and making this amazing story, please.

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine4 months ago

Too godsdamn good at timing! Actual goosebumps when Mike screamed and when Zel called out.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar1234 months ago
Shit has hit the fan

Awesome chapter can't wait for the next one. I pity them for taking the kids. All hell is gonna break loose.

HemmingswayHemmingsway4 months ago

Another great installment. It would be nice to see Mike's family grow again ;)

Evening7263Evening72634 months ago

I've been reading your works and raptly following you since chapter 1 and Iceman. This chapter is amazing and your cliff hangers are incredibly frustrating!! I love it! You're so good at writing intense scenes full of action, and even action scenes not in tents (lol, I'll see myself out)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The reason you have a monopoly on the highest rated nonhuman stories is because you're an amazing writer. You've made a fantastic world with beloved characters and I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you so much for all of the effort you put into this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Daaammmmm!!!! Now that was freaking awesome. Mike is going to go nuts on them. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

People, stop with the complaining about 'cliffhangers'.

It's how stories like this go...especially serialized stories. The same thing you complain about is also EXACTLY why you show up for every single release day.

As amazing as the world-building is in these books, if there was no tension, no build-up with the cliffhangers, the stories would seriously lack the visceral 'punch' we get from the same concept minus the build-and-wait.

There is a reason why they call it a 'climax' and why when it sucks they call it 'anti-climatic'.

Now...if we could speed up that 'every two weeks' timeline...I'd sign THAT petition (since I don't have to be the one writing it) in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So many questions, but the top of my list is; Can Lily safely eat a demi-god?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wanted a chance to go totally nuclear, huh? When you make the villains so horrible like this..... Look it's really f****** irritating for them not to be dead already!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only error I saw was a spacing error near the end.

Maybe if she was a true Arachne, this would be easier.(space)"Focus on the solution, not the emotions. I need to be cold, colder than ice."

Otherwise, terrific as usual.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté TJSkywind from my kindle

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How did you know? I was literally eating a cookie when I read your closing commentary! You're good! 🤣

katzkinkatzkin4 months ago

Did I mention WOW? 🔥🔥🔥WOW🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So good, can’t wait for the next chapter!

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlue4 months ago

I mean this in the best possible way - you have the most vexing ability to ensnare my attention. Truly a story well told!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew4 months ago

Once again, Annabelle, you have given us a truly wonderful story! (I get so tired of saying that for each of your chapters, can you publish something awful just once? j/k) Truly though, this chapter and especially the final scene at the house just may be your best work yet.

caitiff1969caitiff19694 months ago

I feel so emotuonal.... saddened for the Eadley family, anger at Mohan and wanting to see him unglued in the most slow and painful way. I'll be an emotional wreck waiting for the next chapter...

Thank you, Annabelle, for the amazing writing, and story.

docholliday0007docholliday00074 months ago

Still loving this story keep up the great work can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW. I am out of breath just reading it! My favorite author and story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! Just wow. It's been building up and then you took the whole battle to a 11! Awesome work! Can't wait to see the next!

SwordWielderSwordWielder4 months ago

Wow! Another incredible chapter. Mohan thinks he has an ace up his sleeve, but he has no idea what he is up against. The Riley house has been unleashed. This is going to make Rambo look like a newbie. Mohan will be lucky if all he gets is eternal damnation.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

Girl you got my attention so good!!!

Newt0351Newt03514 months ago

Tears and goosebumps. Tear them all to pieces.

So great chapter. I'm feeling a bit rage monster and can't wait for the next chapter.

Love your stories.

Dicks_GriffonageDicks_Griffonage4 months ago

Thank you for the next exciting installment, Annabelle, the story gets more and more gripping as it progresses.

I stumbled across your story by accident in November and right from the start was enthralled by the story, the wonderful characters, the way you gradually introduced more and more individuals, extending the worlds involved in the epic saga.

I am waiting, patiently but eagerly, for the next chapter.

For the sake of my sanity, please do not let it be too long.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin4 months ago

Annabelle, quiet about taxing stars, do not give them any more bad ideas. I hope no government people read these stories looking for things to tax... LOL

This has been a fantastic story so far please keep up the great work. This story has been making the last week or so of Arctic temperatures almost bearable. Windchills on MINUS 52C are extremely dangerous.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann4 months ago

May I please politely request some Orangina for next time?

Outsider02005Outsider020054 months ago

What has me curious is this: They're taking the kids to where Cyrus is. I am fascinated to see which way he jumps. On the one hand, they've taken children, and I can't see him taking that well. On the other hand, one of them is an aranche, his walking nightmare. This will be interesting.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland4 months ago

wow, that Was intense, yes it has been building but you raised it to 11/10 with this one

tunisalouatunisaloua4 months ago

I just finished reading this chapter for the second time, and my heart is racing again. You write a thrilling tale that really carries me along. I can't wait for the wait for the next chapter to be over!

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots4 months ago

Here's the interesting question, are the childen assests... or bait? I guess we'll find out.

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Holy crap, that is some Evil Shit. To take children is really Fudged up. but you put so much Emotion we ALL can Feel it.

Reine2417Reine24174 months ago

Mohan must exit the story in many pieces….don’t mess with the children!!

As always, a gripping read with me running scenarios in my head at what comes next. Can’t wait for the next instalment

TomdullyTomdully4 months ago

Oh my gush!now time is going to drag so slow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Another cliff hanger!!!!

Once again I promised myself to read slowly to enjoy it... but nooooo sat down and read the whole thing at one go...

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a vore enthusiast myself…I was hopeful for a second XD

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm gonna stop reading till there are more chapters at once. these cliff hangers are going to give me a heart attack

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I second the above notion, they fucked with the children. Lethal force authorized... UNLEASH THE DRAGON!

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson4 months ago

This was incredible! This whole series is by far the most ass kicking-est, ball punching-est, sex having-

est thing I have ever read, I love it so much!!! Speaking of awesome I would love to read a spin-off or something that follows the kids as the go on an "adventure" together. Like it would follow Calisto taking Grace through the house playing and all the main characters could have like cameos or something like that.

BakalolzBakalolz4 months ago

HOT DANG! What a way to keep us coming back for more! As always INCREDIBLE! Biggest cliff-hanger so far, I think I need a drink or a cup of tea to calm myself.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8884 months ago

I hope Mike and the house go nuclear. He’s done so very well at being diplomatic in the story arcs, but it’d be awesome for him to go all Super Sayan at least once.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...