All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 116'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 271 Comments (Page 2)
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 month ago

Another incredible chapter to an incredible story. I guess the maui incident replaces the clue incident :)

fallensaviourfallensaviourabout 1 month ago

me reading this story: oh cool cyrus made it.

next page: oh....well then

JustAnotherAndyJustAnotherAndyabout 1 month ago

There aren’t enough stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

God damn ninjas cutting onions. The end was beautifully executed.

MDX47MDX47about 1 month ago

Only thing I want to say is, I've been reading your book from Wattpad, all the way from book 1, and I love your work, really liked the way Mike evolved from a guy staring at Beth's butt in chapter 1 to a guy who cares so much about his family, because he went through pain and the doesn't want anyone else to feel the same

MDX47MDX47about 1 month ago

I'm hyped at what Tasia will have to bring to the family in book 8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for giving us such wonderful stories. I guess I wasn't paying attention to the crumbs left for Cyrus. I'm glad he found peace. I can't wait for your next book in the series, even though I have a feeling that some sorrow is definitely coming, but that is the way of all things. Have a great break, for as long as needed. Your fans will be here for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would have liked to have seen the convo between Ingrid and Alexandros but otherwise a brilliant ending. I owned a bookstore once and this story is one that should be main stream published

rugbygrad09rugbygrad09about 1 month ago

Damn that’s was good, got me a bit teary too. Thank you!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 month ago

Feels, feels, and more feels!!!

I honestly don't know if I saw Cyrus' death before hand or not. I didn't pick up on it being his funeral scene till the monument was first mentioned, then it clicked { this is like the sixth sense } I didn't cry though (hiding trashcan full of wet tissues) you just can't have a child, even a spider one, call his ghost by her nickname and her eyes shine with unshed tears with no emotional outbursts. (run-on sentences included)

Now to the easter eggs of what's to come. So far, from the comments I've read, no thinks the Fea Queen has ill intentions. I'm not so sure. I hope that she has the best of intentions for the entire Radley household. But she made a point of stating Mike was not directly under her protection, and she did give the Order, Fea trained warriors. That could foreshadow, an alliance between a faction of the Order and the Radley family, or it could be the Queens gambit; we know she hates to lose. Then there is the Curator, Legion, Amir, and the ghost witches (lol) they sound like they aren't ready to do anything for a while yet. So I think this next book will be More set up for the Curator and the gang before they 'Get down on it' in book 9 or 10. [anybody get the reference???] I think it's more likely book 8 will deal with either the Others or with a new god/gameplayer with either the help of this splinter from the Order, or, hopefully not another double cross. I hope that this splinter group will end up being true allies as I see a need for more humans for some of the bigger fights to come if magic is to remain as is.

Now finally for those that don't know (someone asked in comments) Annabelle Does sell, audio, electronic, and physical (I.e. paper) versions of her books... check her Bio for the Info. To Annabelle I say the following, 5 stars and favorite as always, love your work.. still think you should talk with animators and make movies and or series using these characters. I think you could do two versions one for general public consumption (rated R/ PG-13) and one Adults only version for us true-ists (NC-17/NR) A good Anime Company would do, though I personally don't care for that style. Anyway, Love your work and of course Thanks for Sharing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OMG Ms Hawthorne!!

What a ride this has been.

I am going to be sad about Tink I think.

It has been most satisfying to see some end to all that has happened, and a setup neatly into the next book.

You do weave an excellent yarn

SR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect end for Cyrus, he finally found his family.

You are a Phenomenal author. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah sure who doesn't want to cry on a Saturday while sitting in the sun ^^

No seriously your story is incredible and I'm so so happy I found it! Thank you for sharing it with us. It might sound weird to say about a story centered around a sex-god-like dude with a harem of monster girls but your story (or stories) really helped me through some hard times. Thank you so much for creating a family that gives people like me a place to go to and rest. I don't know if you realise it, but in some way your books are their own real-world Readly House that people escape to when they need a safe space. (Which I guess makes you the goddess of that place :D)

jdailey63jdailey63about 1 month ago

You give your characters so much life. The last two chapters has had me with tears, with the honor given to the USS Arizona and now Cyrus.

ImplexaImplexaabout 1 month ago

Thankyou so much for the gift of your writing! Love the way you write the fae, can evoke such strong emotion for your characters, and how you masterfully draw all the elements from the different series together. I hope you enjoy a thorough well deserved rest this summer.

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 month ago

your writtings deserve atleast a animation on Netflix. you're really good.

Arc2456Arc2456about 1 month ago

A perfect end for Cyrus, but dammit you made me cry!

Looking forward to the next adventures.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 month ago

HOW could I forget TINK!!!

I'm ashamed of myself. I wrote that long comment and realized I forgot to Mention Tink, My favorite. I noticed the gray hair mentions and I hope it not more sad foreshadowing. I will not be happy if Something happens to her. I love all the characters but Tink holds a special place in my heart... Please don't break my heart Annabelle.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 month ago

Excellent series all the way. Not my usual reading genre but this series has me hooked, can't wait for the next part.

Put a Lego brick on the floor, walk around it and you can honestly say you walked around a block...

jakeyarger223jakeyarger223about 1 month ago

thank you for letting cyrus say goodbye to his pamily the right way i cried for the first time in a long time but i had a feeling it had happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have read this three times and still love it every time I read it. (I mean the entire story). I hope it goes for a long time. If this were to go to an actual book i would be one of the first.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastleabout 1 month ago

Yes, another tearjerker in the end. But also yes, a good finish for a really good character arc! Thank you for being one of the Best Writers on here.

caitiff1969caitiff1969about 1 month ago

It was hard reading the last two pages through the tears in my eyes. Beautiful way to wrap up that last thread of Master Cyrus.

IzilthzheIzilthzheabout 1 month ago

Wasn't expecting that wjth Cyrus but you handled it brilliantly.

Also, pregnant Tink?! 🎉 hope one day to see a pregnant Yuki. Lord knows, I am always happy with more fox girl content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your writing style is first class in every regard.

I deeply admire your ability to weave all of these stories into one giant tapestry.

Please keep the story coming. This saga is the best of any literature that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy. Fuckin. Shit. You are a literary marvel. Your work deserves to be mainstream and could top the best sellers lists. Much love to you and yours. Rest up and recharge, but come back and feed our addiction to your exquisite mind's creations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This series has been amazing. It's right up there with things like The Hollows series, and better than the Southern Vampire series (True Blood).

I really hate to say to change anything. But if the sex were toned down a little.. this would be an enormous hit in mainstream books. It's amazing.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayabout 1 month ago

Amazing chapter. You made me shed literal tears for Cyrus' passing. I wasn't expecting it to hit me that hard. You have a real gift. I just wish I didn't have to be ashamed of showing this story to people I know. I mean I know I don't have to be, but I am because I'm a coward. Thank you Annabelle.

gazzaf777gazzaf777about 1 month ago

Oh Yeah, nailed it. Loved this chapter, how could anyone not. Looking forward to Book 8. In reading this series it's a roller coaster of ups and downs. It's hard when we loose someone we have gotten so attatched to but the new characters soon endear them selves so well that they ease the pain To me it's like a close famiy member passes but a new is born. You never forget but new memories are created. I feel the same as Fuzzy_Kbear please don't let anything happen to TINK.

AchromicbethelAchromicbethelabout 1 month ago

So much anticipation on being able to continue the journey in the world you have created only to be followed with dark days spent waiting for the next installment. There could have been so much to learn from Cyrus’s own second chance that I hope Ingrid will be able to continue following that path. And I too am worried for Tink

KillopKillopabout 1 month ago

This has been quite the journey that you've let us experience Annebelle.

I personally have loved (and hated) the journey.

The "hated" part is all good too. Master Cyrus was one of my favourite characters. I hated that he died, but he did so for the good of the children. Like many others I shed plenty of tears during his farewell ceremony.

Sadly lost one of my aunts to cancer last month. I imagined her being escorted to the shores and meeting her loved ones there and them taking her in. (More tears...)

I look forward to new chapters every month. I don't recall when I started reading your stories, but I'm hooked.

The characters all seem unique, no copy and paste stuff and wham another generic character added. You provide some back story for most of them and even have separate stories for some.

Hopefully Tink will be okay as she's a great quirky character and gives me a laugh with her "nicknames" of the other characters.

Thinking about rereading all the books. Just to soak it all up and enjoy the journey all over again.

Keep up the good work.

Are there any plans of getting another spinoff or a continuation of Dana and Lily spinoff?

PikaGelionPikaGelionabout 1 month ago

Mahalo nui loa! Wonderful story! Classy ending! Lotsa tears! Lotsa joy!

Is Tink jr going to have vision naturally like momma has w her goggles?

Does this mean that from now on, when fucking w Michael, that the ladies are all going to need some kind of protection that will be more akin to the walls of Troy than just the soldiers of Troy? I can just imagine that his little swimmers are going to laugh at spermicidal foam and RU486!

Can you imagine Cecelia's little one when it's time for a nappy change or the 2am bottle? There won't be an unshattered window for miles around!

And, whoo boy! Can you imagine being the first one to call Queenie "Granny"?

Hmmm, rolling thunder but a clear sky. Well, at least it's not sno...

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 month ago

Amazing!!!

Sad that we've lost Cyrus now that he's worked out who ar:)e the real good guys....

Loved the whole book even though i quite often don't catch the "crumbs" and guess where things are going... does at least mean i get nice surprise when things happen :)

Can't thank you enough for sharing all your hard work with us all. It's greatly appreciated!!!

Looking forward to where you go next. Obviously got unfinished business with the Curator and Amir et al.

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 month ago

Another great job in the books sort of speak my friend keep it up love this series it’s awesome can’t wait for the next installment stay safe and happy

gazzaf777gazzaf777about 1 month ago

I made a comment before fully reading this chapter. I have just finished it with tears in my eyes and a hollow feeling in my heart. I very rarely cry but the beautiful ending you gave Cyrus was just so moving. The way you wrote the farewell, having all of he’s new earthly family present giving him the chance to say goodbye in such a loving release. Then to have Darren meet with him uttering words of forgiveness and the indication he was to meet the rest of family. Your work has lovely web woven through your stories that comes forth as an unexpected but delightful surprise

TerazralTerazralabout 1 month ago

I cried. I knew it was coming, and I still wasn't ready to say goodbye. This story continues to amaze me with every new installment.

luminous1066luminous1066about 1 month ago

Beautiful, just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great work!

Bumpkin58Bumpkin58about 1 month ago

I sit here a silly old soul, tears streaming down my face. Thank you for such a lovely inspirational message. The last five years have seen the passing of both mine & my wife’s parents. Your story brings both sadness and a great deal of comfort to my soul. Thank you again for sharing your wondrous spirit with us.

Peace be with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't think Tink is having a baby, she's having four. This purely based on the fact that she has four nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Having recently finished last of her kind, this ending fucked me up. I'm writing this through tears that are streaming freely, amazing. AMAZING story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy hell I’m a mess! Awesome closure!!!! Will we see Master Cyrus again???

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

Holy Hell! I haven’t cried like that in a long time. I agree with the others. This was a great way to wrap up Cyrus’ story arc. Having Darren meet him was genius. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You only get 5 stars for this chapter because I'm not allowed to give you ten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not freaking fair…. Not supposed to have be balling my eyes out over Cyrus…

His redemption and growth was incredible…

The_Bob69The_Bob69about 1 month ago

No Annabelle, Thank You ! ! !

We have all been privileged to observe your groth as a writer and to share in your Phycosis!

Ray314Ray314about 1 month ago

So you're going to grab on heartstrings and yank. Cyrus has grown a lot across your books. I can't wait to see what's next.

I enjoy your stories and the way you build a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another excellent entry to the series! And boy, do those onion-wielding ninjas get around!

If you can't do Patreon, and you want to relive the monster goodness, you can get your own ebooks and Audible through the Underworld from Amazon. And be sure to leave reviews because the more positive reviews (4 or 5 stars), the more Amazon promotes the author. You can also get paperback and hardback versions, and she gets paid for each copy. This PSA was unsolicited.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

TJSkywind from my Kindle

WilliamReadyWilliamReadyabout 1 month ago

Damn you, Annabelle, for making me cry! And thank you for the redemption of Cyrus and giving him his rest. He gave himself selflessly in friendship and love for those who had become his family. He was a hero!

I rember the story I enjoyed so long ago--the one about a house with a naiads and a clueless dude. Hope for additional stories from you, Annabelle, never expected so many countless hours of adventure and enjoyment. Thank you for sharing so freely with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Family.

This is what they have become.

It is to bad this is labled as porn, the story could easily be main stream otherwise,

Thank you for making all of these characters become real.

TheSubSuccubusTheSubSuccubusabout 1 month ago

Who's cutting onions?

Really great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I read that chapter 4 times, and all I thought was "Glad Mike finally let Cyrus in". Now I sit here at 1 am crying like I lost a good friend. Keep up the good work, I love ❤️ your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was one of the best written/most beautiful character deaths I've ever read. It's hard to kill a good character as an author but this ending honors them so appropriately - be proud of your writing Annabelle!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 month ago

Thank you so much for sharing your stories here. I absolutely love them and look forward to reading them

As a book keeping comment, this chapter isn’t showing up yet in your author’s story list. It stops at chapter 115. I hope you have a great summer

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMabout 1 month ago

I did NOT see that coming. God damn…

SamoolSamoolabout 1 month ago

It's been a long while since I've cried to a story, the representation of grief, death and acceptance was absolutely beautiful. I thought of Grace's mother listening to his stories of Mike and their daughter. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

MadDannyZMadDannyZabout 1 month ago

I knew the ending was coming, but still wanted to hope. Such a wonderful send-off for a family member. Left me in tears. Exciting news that the family will be growing. Love the ominous bits of things to come. Fae don't aways give gifts like that. Love this universe being molded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed book after book. I am anxious to start reading next volume. Thank you even though you I too cried at the ending of this book.

mrlurkmrlurkabout 1 month ago

Great chapter. Sad to see Cyrus died as other commenters guessed but well laid out hint and well delivered goodbye. Love ravenous milf version of Tink I hope the grey hairs aren't a hint about her ageing rapidly because goblins have shorter lives or something that would be sad.

DVNTDVDVNTDVabout 1 month ago

You made me cry again.

I think I figured out Cyrus when he was asleep in the chair.

Probably the best author on Lit.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

DVNTDVDVNTDVabout 1 month ago

Also Please no! Not Tink!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Gods damnit. I knew he was going to die saving the kids, I fucking knew it. Thought he'd die on the couch after Mike brought him home, surrounded by his new family. When he came up in this chapter I was pleasantly surprised thinking he lived, damnit. Fuck you. Thank you, but fuck you. But thank you. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. Damnit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Tears 😢

KerrionKerrionabout 1 month ago

Cyrus... the only character to be found in ALL of the story lines. An excellent send off for him, though I can't help but to see him return in another spin-off when Callisto and Grace take off on their own little adventure together and wind up in trouble. Papa Cyrus coming to their aide thanks to his one blood tie to this world in the fingerprint on the dogtags Grace continues to wear. I also think I've figured out the '23' Callisto told Mike to remember when he ended up in the future, but if I'm right, that will be aLOT to keep track of! (grins)

Going to have to go back and re read the agreements between the Queen and Mike now too, since it would appear she just gave the Order a means to attack him now (as long as the fae are left out of it).

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☠️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow. Just wow. Cyrus .... what a send-off. You have real talent.

Vocoder4Vocoder4about 1 month ago

Once Mike let Cyrus in, I knew something serious was up. I can't think of many characters in fiction that have had a more compelling arc than Cyrus. Beautiful ending to a great character and another great story.

The_Scrib3The_Scrib3about 1 month ago

This series has really transcended my expectations. Youve managed to take us into surprisingly complex emotional territory. So many kudos for making me cry with your monster-girl harem adventure. Please never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If that's how you're gonna do it, you came make me cry anytime you feel like.

Procurator9Procurator9about 1 month ago

Cyrus *sniff*

But well beautifully done ...

jakeyarger223jakeyarger223about 1 month ago

Will you or uave you at least thought of mixing master class and or the halls 9f mag8c into the radleys series ? J8st asking

Ejonesii1973Ejonesii1973about 1 month ago

Wow..... Just Wow.. Amazing as always. I honestly did not see that coming at then end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well that was one of your best character ark's, and the ending.. the goodbye .. Damn.

Now Lily had a friend and lost it, someone she cared for a bit, would love a return of Lily's Mike piece, to see if she opens a bit more to Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can't way for the next part!!!😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Such a great story. Thank you.

How dare you make me cry (Cyrus) and horny (Zel) all from the same chapter. Joking aside, I try not to speculate what will happen in future installments as I like to be surprised and avoid disappointment if I’m wrong. So, I didn’t see this coming. It takes a great writer to make me cry and that doesn’t happened often. My hat’s off to you, wonderful job on the story. You had me crying first with Velvet, now again with Cyrus. Try not to do it a third time, please. It’s an ugly cry and the neighbors have sent officers to my door for noise complaints comprised between a Tusken Raider and a wailing baby. 😭

Thanks again for a fantastic story. I love every chapter. Looking forward to Book 8. You and your loved ones take care. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is Tink aging!? NO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yay best wife tink is having a goblin baby. Er human baby. Er half goblin? I don't like the grey hair portent. She can't get old and die now. It would be too sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved the story! My dad was a WW2 Navy sailor in the pacific and my wife’s grandfather was a Navajo Code Talker in the pacific theater… I did cry when the Arizona appeared!! We live in Northern Az. My niece is rebuilding Maui!!! Keep up the good work!!!! GOOD JOB!!!! I can’t wait for Tink’s baby?!?!?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely awesome!! One of your best chapters period!!!!

little_irish_kittenlittle_irish_kittenabout 1 month ago

I would never have expected such delicate, nuanced handling of death and grief from an adult novel. I rarely comment on such things, however recently I had someone I loved die. Oddly, your words brought me a sense of peace regarding his death, despite my lack of religion or belief in a hereafter. Thank you for that, sincerely.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 month ago

This is, without a doubt, the best ending of any of your books yet. I am crying with the emotion of this one. Exceptionally beautiful and well executed.

Leumas9969Leumas9969about 1 month ago

I'm not going to lie, I had the same reaction as Lily. I'm going to miss that old man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Outstanding, but I share Lily's sentiment, if it wasn't so rude. I am reading this in public!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Favorite story hands down!!!!

BigredmannBigredmannabout 1 month ago

How do these get better and better this chapter hit me in the feels so hard. Felt like I was both holding my breath and gasping for air at the same time. Great freaking job on this story by the way it is hands down my all time favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Long time reader and lurker.

Knew it was coming.

Cried a lot.

You will be remembered Master Cyrus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Great writing as always. It was definitely a tear jerker but in a good way. Wonderful work and I can't wait until the next installment starts. Thank you for giving us your all.

PitGrande84PitGrande84about 1 month ago

I cried, brilliant, really. All these threads are like a wonderful endless story. I wish it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

best so far never seen it comeing i cryed a lot.....keep up the good work....thanks allpowerfuldude...

nedthebundlernedthebundlerabout 1 month ago

Another wonderful Chapter, Thank you.

The Death of Cyrus was a masterful piece, very emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To quote Lily, fuck you for making me feel this way. That was such a beautiful send off for Cyrus. Some asshole must be cutting onions around here.

Great work as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow. So well done.

CtskillsCtskillsabout 1 month ago

As lily said, "fuck you for making me feel this way"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

why did you have to make me cry? I love your stories and look forward to reading many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

EPIC. Pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Fuck you for making me feel this way."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Did not see (most of) that coming! Thank you again Annabelle for sharing this world with us - you are a creative force to be reckoned with for sure. On a more serious note, I hope you were joking when you said you got winded during a victory lap - as a heart attack survivor getting winded during exertion (climbing stairs, for instance) is a huge red flag, so if it's true please see your doc sooner rather than later. Anyhow, I really enjoyed this installment and am greatly looking forward to the next look-see into your imagination! You are totally rocking this author thing - all the best (I didn't log in again - was too excited to see that this chapter had dropped) - Thatstratismine

StephenZ75StephenZ75about 1 month ago

I can't remember when I last cried over a book, or if ever. That was a beautiful, and hopeful ending, not just for Cyrus, but also such a closure for other characters.

The two other series aren't spin-offs, but very much important parts of the canon at this point.

I'll be back then book 8 is done, probably going to binge from chapter one again in the meantime.

HoshiboiHoshiboiabout 1 month ago

Always a great ending cant wait for the next one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 117 of HFHM is scheduled w/e June 15th Chapter 118 of HFHM scheduled w/e July 6t...