All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 116'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 269 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect end in a wonderful story which will go on soon

princecharmingslprincecharmingsl29 days ago

Superb Ending. Brought tears to my eyes. Fantastic story telling. Loved every chapter. Looking forward for the next chapter.

MommyrakaMommyraka29 days ago

I'm sobbing. Fuck you but thank you for that beautiful ending.

powerhaulic1powerhaulic129 days ago

I found and started this series almost 2 years ago, has kept VERY interested the entire time.... Bravo for your creativity.

You made me cry with Cyrus at the end.......

So well written, thank you for your precious time

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I have read hundreds if not thousands of novels in my lifetime. Let it be known that Annabelle Hawthorn ranks among the highest order of them all. This story swings my emotions like a bauble on a chain. Thank you for that mam. You are amazing. Looking forward to so much more. Luv ya...bye.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I'm not crying your crying!

"Fuck you for making me feel this way"

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Ah heck, you did not just make me cry for a fictional character's passing...

Dang fine writing

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Thank you so much for keeping us entertained. Its been quite a journey 😊

I've been reading HFHM for more than 6yrs and I'm always excited to read a new chapter. I cry, laugh ....so many emotions involved, thank you

You are my favorite writer ❤️

NatureAceNatureAce28 days ago

It made me cry. It's so good you made something amazing here congratulations and and thank you

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I hope they can go on an adventure that gets Lily her uterus back and she can be a mommy to Mike's child too!!!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A WHOLE book about adding a mermaid (finally) and Mike only gets to have sex with her one lousy time for 3 minutes, and doesn't even get to cum in her???

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Like the previous books, I loved it! I will keep checking for the new book.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Aye Lassie

Tis a wonderfully written piece of art. Your ability to make the reader empathize and immerse themselves into each character is why the anticipation of each chapter persists. I tip my cap. Please continue to divulge us with the creativity of your mind. You are a treasure with the depth of the sea.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

So this is my first comment ever, I've been a huge follower since your first story and I've loved them all! I have to say this is the first time I've cried reading at the end of one of your stories and I'm mad at you for it but at the same time absolutely in love with the way you ended this one. Keep up the great work

-anonymous male reader-

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Called it!

Earned redemption by sacrificing himself for the kids.

Then one last tea party with Death.

RIP Master Cyrus.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire27 days ago

Annabelle………you’re making me worry about a certain best wife.

TomdullyTomdully27 days ago

I thought there's no more stories that are sad,i hate to 'well I Don't cry when when I read this story I got something in my eyes.I seemed blessed to read this story,thank you for giving me the chance to read your writing 'your a great story teller.May you have a blessed day.oh I almost forgot why can't mike merry all his girls because he loves them all.just wondering?

DMMWolfDMMWolf27 days ago

I did not expect.. to end this story in tears. And I am not talking like quiet ones, but bloody sobbing. The worst part about it... was I saw it coming. The members of the house he was connecting the most with, his age, and most importantly the horror Grace felt when she unleashed the spell. Then at the end, the only person who seemed off on interacting with him was Callisto.. but you explained that... I was thinking it was something like Thestrals. Having seen death first hand and all that... but seeing souls that makes a lot of sense.

Yet another Masterful tale. Its almost as if you have a Master Class in writing (snirk)

That said every time I read Callisto's lines I now hear the voice a certain Satyr boy. Would love to see the Hearthsong family and the Radley family meeting up. Even as just a Non-canon Side story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I knew he died saving the kids but I didn't want to believe it. Cyrus's funeral had my shedding tears just like every other member of the Radley family. You're a phenomenal writer and you do all your characters justice. Thank you for yet another compelling, emotional, erotic and loving book❤️

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl27 days ago

Yet again beautiful written. And there were no onions nearby at the end, but still some tears because of the wonderful ending.

You say you hope you improved. In the details you probably do, but I am not native English so I cannot point them out. But you are and have been always consistent in your storytelling. Always with a good balans between the storylines, erotica, action, mythologie and quite a few more aspects. Hats off.

I do wonder if you can ever find an ending to the story. And no I wouldn't want it to end, but that is a general rule for everything that is also true for this adventure. Looking forward to book 8.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Thank you, love the series, will be back for more chapters...

Bluesea00Bluesea0027 days ago

I anticipated several chapters before, actually I read some spoilers about needing kleenex in this chapter.

And still I cried like a baby.

Annabelle your best quality is make the readers not only believe in your characters but actually get to love them. At least for those that are reading since the very beguining.

Congrats and thanks for sharing

Werry7371Werry737126 days ago

Amazing. Beautiful. I'm crying, and smiling. Your writing is just so good.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

For the life of me I still can't believe I shed tears reading a monster story. You have a gift!!! Thanks for sharing it.🤗

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDE26 days ago

Now that I finished a reread of the last several chapters, most makes sense. Time to read your other series to fill in a couple more blanks. Wonderfully Written! I thank whomever tasked you to write your First chapter, the stories are fun, characters lively, new chapters timely enough I don't forget What I was reading, and you finished what you started! Will be patiently waiting for the Next Book! Thanks Again!!! 5 Stars Not enough!

ThomasAlanThomasAlan25 days ago

All I can is,wow!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

All I can say is, "fuck you for making me feel this way."

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

It just gets better every time I read it!

Thanks

TheGreatBudhaTheGreatBudha22 days ago

This story gets more and more incredible with every chapter! Just finished my second reading and I'm already looking forward to starting it over again. Your characters are amazing and the journey you take them on has been an emotional roller coaster! I actually looked forward to more interaction with Cyrus, but despite having to read the last pages with tears in my eyes, I think you truly did him justice!

dwcarteriidwcarterii21 days ago

I read a lot of books and stories.

The great ones are the ones that can crack through to invoke a strong response, such as these last 2 pages have. 4 days to read them. It's hard to read when you lose family, and the tears blur your vision so badly.

So, Papa Cyrus, fare well and safe journeys beyond the veil of this world. You are Family and will be cherished and remembered with Love always.

Now.... Find me someone to hurt.

Badly.

And soon please Fae Writer.

OzimandiusOzimandius21 days ago

First off, how dare you? You weren't supposed to make me cry.

Second, it took me almost a year but I'm finally caught up!

I started reading this as a whim and man am I glad I did. I came into the story expecting some basic smut and ended up with a fantasy epic and one of my favorite stories of all time.

Can't wait for the next book! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Thanks for the amazing story - have a great summer!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6918 days ago

As soon as i stop crying i will find i do not have the words to tell you how great a writer you are to me!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I have had so many crying moments in these books but this one made me cry the most. I feel very hard for Cyrus but also Lily, it seems the last 3 books she gets shocking losses that deeply affect her. Cyrus and Regean to name a couple. I know her family is her happy space besides killing bad guys but Really we need Lily to have a bit of a happier time or something saying she is way more than a low ranked Succubus Demon. I mean with her seed of Mike and the fact she survived Judgement from Arch Angels and the personification of War, Famine, and Pestilence. Fought and survived Krumpus. The Captain (Basically Davie Jones), Has a Hellhound pet. She should be semi famous as a Demon at this point. The Dominos to have Cyrus save the Kids was brilliant. I wonder how the goblin sibling will be with this family, born from a super genius and just shy of divine. (Though really he is divine with three Goddess Blessings and connection to two Demigods. Ratu and Yuki). Can't wait for Mike's game with the Curator but really Elizabeth and Sarah and Amir are the worst sort of cockroaches. At some point Death or Lily will need to drop them off in the appropriate Void.

-Drake

NothingLebowskiNothingLebowski17 days ago

If I have to catch up to current, doing it at the end of this book is probably the best way for it to happen. No more binge-ing, I guess.

Saro13Saro1317 days ago

Annabelle, I don’t/can’t cry at funerals, but somehow you have me sobbing over Cyrus. You’re a wizard.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I wept.

.

Brilliant writing, Annabelle. Plot, characters, humor are exceptional.

Sigh, after this story I'm exhausted. Do another story!

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you.

jack_Rjack_R17 days ago

Bravo!

*puts phone down and claps loudly*

You are a talented story teller…

I admire your world building and narrative thread skills.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Finally got caught up, and what a ride it's been. Great story full of better characters.

Take a shot every time someone smirks. You'll be comfortably toasty before each chapter is over.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Annabelle, that may have been the sweetest farewell for an old wizard that I've ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I don’t think Tink is at risk — when Mike travelled forward in time and ended back in his (now abandoned) house and got a message from his son, wasn’t Aunt Tink mentioned? :-)

eagle0neeagle0ne15 days ago

Thank you Annabelle for this story to life. I could feel the characters and share with them what was happening in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Fucking hell

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Damn you Anabell Harthorn, for making me cry.

A grown ass man crying over....

What I don't know

A story

A heathen of a man

A character

A question of life as a whole...

Ps I've always wanted to ask how you came by your pen name! Is it by chance the poem of Anabell Lee?

Or part there of?

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Cyrus lives on among us all. Thank you for presenting his story. It had a full life and I cried to see him go (up to this point). Well done in presenting empathy and emotional connectivity. Your skills have improved in plot creation and portraying the thoughts and feelings of your characters. They really do live. Honors to you.

SchlomoSchlomo11 days ago

Wow, recently started and just got caught up. What a ride this story has been!

Chromy2483Chromy248311 days ago

That was one hell of an ending! Stories normally don't draw out tears. This ending did. Another fantastic end to another fantastic book.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour11 days ago

What a send-off for Cyrus.

Thank you Anabell for your hard work. I really love the world and characters you created here.

WolfenherzWolfenherz10 days ago

Just wonderfull, you made me cry. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Wonderfully done Annabelle

I just finished your latest chapter. I thought it was well crafted and polished. Took me so long to finish catching up because I was in the hospital for so long. I had a bad staph infection in my right leg. But glad I finally got out. I'm back home and got to catch up on my reading.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Read this chapter without ugly crying: challenge impossible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

First comment ever on lit. Fuck you and fuck this story for hitting me in the feels more than once. I hate that Cyrus died but also am happy that he's at peace. And I'm crying at the fact that he got what he wanted, which was a family, and was forgiven by Darren

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Ouff, that was powerful, I'm kinda choked up but quite impressed. That was a beautiful sendoff for Cyrus, also underlining the empathy and generosity of the Radley family.

Well done

FallschirmjagerFallschirmjager7 days ago

Wonderful writing! I’ve tried to get to all of your stuff including your co-authorship with Virgil….

Midnightsun78Midnightsun787 days ago

I have been turned on but more so, enthralled. I have been reading all her books for months. I could not give any other author higher praise and recommendation than Annabelle.

TStark1010TStark10106 days ago

You know, I first started reading this series for the smut, and I'll be goddamned if I'm not in it entirely for the plot now. You're a hell of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Just binge read all of your works and you've officially ruined me for other authors. Fantastic stuff, loved pretty much all of it other than killing off papa Cyrus. Keep up the amazing work, and keep doin' you boo.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Dogtags and motto, "No man left behind." To be loved and to be remembered. That truly resonates. One of your best. I continue to be in awe of you talent and growing skill as a wordsmith.

Other readers:

Annabelle has several of these in ebook, book, hardback, and audio format on Amazon, as was as offerings co-authored with Virgil Knightley as well as M.E. Thorne. If you buy, please leave a review!

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté (Irish for "to your health!")

TJSkywind from my Kindle

Artac1Artac14 days ago

Have binge read all 7 books and the spin offs over the last 3 weeks and can honestly say one of the best ongoing stories I've read. Started for the smut, stayed for the plot and characters, loving the interactions between the family and the different character arcs and the introduction of new monsters. Have since bought the physical books, having pride of place on my shelf. Annabelle please keep writing, you have a fan for life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Holy hell, Cyrus' end really got to me. Truth be told, I never saw it coming and it'll stay with me for while.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Absolutely incredible ending to this. Definitely your best work so far and that's saying something because all the different parts to this story have been wonderful. Worth waiting for...not that we will be patient waiting for the next. But ya, this was great!

whacky76whacky763 days ago

You made me cry. I hate crying, but I love you for it. Omg I love your writing.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMike1 day ago

It's been a few months since I last opened any story. You're is the last I saved. I found the next chapter and a little binge reading. Now I must await your next release. SMH

Your work brings much joy and a bit of escape from the mundane.

Thank you for what you do.

Mike.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

That was a tear jerker for sure (reminded me of the poor girl who died at Christmas) - enough to break a grown man ! Very sorry to see Cyrus go, but you handled it very well.

GudredGudredabout 8 hours ago

The problem with usually (justifiably) giving an author's story five stars is that, occasionally, one comes out that deserves six. This was one such. Thank you.

DominiconDominiconabout 7 hours ago

Amazing ending, thank you for a great story and characters that engage the imagination. Looking forward to the next book and what is happening with Tink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 117 of HFHM is scheduled w/e June 15th Chapter 118 of HFHM scheduled w/e July 6t...