All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 042'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
misternikmisternikover 4 years ago
Bravo!

It's been a great ride thus far! I can't wait to see where you're gonna take us next

MasterPDMasterPDover 4 years ago
Cat food

This was a great ending and another amazing chapter. However I'm still waiting to find out why there was cat food in the house from chapter 1. I thought you might introduce a nekomata (Cat girl monster from japan) but now I'm not sure. The cat food is the longest running mystery yet and it's driving me a little crazy. Also I'm kinda hoping amy is actually alive coz I'd like to see her and naias relationship as sisters develop. Can't wait for book 4!

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispererover 4 years ago
Good.

I genuinely like the ending. It felt a bit rushed but it was good. Are we allowed to ask when you will start on book four? Can't wait...

oh, did you do your own version of "Avengers Assemble" when Mike was speaking to Elizabeth? Nice touch.

Happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this. I really appreciate that the society is truly gone. The mirror star bomb truly feels like it was appropriately strong and set up in such a way that it works. I’ve always hated the “I somehow survived that with no explanation and I’m back” trope. Keep it up!

SorchakSorchakover 4 years ago
Glad to know

that we'll finally find out about Cecilia. I was under the impression that she'd only be gone for a few days, maybe a week, but it seems like she's been gone at least 10 days now. I eagerly await your next offering, but don't rush on our account.

(Btw, the answer is 42. Let me know if/when you get the reference. =) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deaths voice

Hope fully I'm correct in saying that you wrote death to sound like Christopher lee?

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
Marvellous

I just jumped at this story by chance, then you expanded it. And it just became so darn interesting that I couldn't stop reading, now here we are. Chapter 42 and I am already pining for more, when the day comes and this storyline ends. I will be a bit sad, like losing a dear friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow....just....wow!!!

This is hell of an ending and I can't wait for book 4. Love the Elizabeth and Death reveals and am very interested to see where they lead. Keep up the phenomenal work.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 4 years ago
Wonderfully wrapped up!

As always Annabelle, a wonderfully told story with just the right amount of naughty to be fun and interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing when and how the others will react to death (wonder if he has a name ^^) I'm sure Tink will have many interesting names for him (Bone Face maybe? :P). And seems like his succubus is starting to embrace her new master like the previous one she actually cared for.

But I'm also really interested in all of the new... um... house guests that will be coming around. I'm sort of hoping for some kind of were-something or maybe a Djinn of his own like the one guy had. (think it was Amir) Or perhaps a linked room of a harem of cat girls, lead by Bast. XD I'm sure you have a load of ideas, and really just want to see what you come up with.

Can't wait till Cecelia comes back! Go Team Banshee!!!

grasstrimergrasstrimerover 4 years ago
more,more,more

new novel and hfhm book four with new and lost friends coming back. have been enjoying the story so far and can barely wait for the next instalment. thanks for keep continuing writing for us. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you, and can't wait for next book!

This has been an amazingly fun trip. I found your story mid way through book 1 and have been hooked ever since.

Thank you ever so much for this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best stories on this site

Can’t put this story down and have to patiently wait for each new instalment - keep up the good work.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 4 years ago
impressive!

Thank You. The return of Lily was great. So this means we will see Dana and Lily as well as Cecilia in book 4?

The Society getting fried was awesome.

I would like to have some more intimate time between Mike and his family, maybe a few 3somes or 4somes?

Thank you for an amazing story, what a rush!

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 4 years ago
Annabelle...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It has been such an entertaining ride sharing these stories (and your imagination) with you. I must confess a bit of envy. Your imagination is so layered and complex at times you must get lost inside your own head. If only my musings were so entertaining. I’m looking forward to the next book. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We have a winner!

That was a splendid ending for the third book. I loved what you did to the Society. That was awesome. The whole chapter is perfect in my opinion and couldn't have been better. Five stars across the board.

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceover 4 years ago
You've done it again

I don't know how you manage to keep writing at such a high level and making sure the story and characters remain interesting and relatable, but you do. You wrap up the story well while still leaving plenty of dangling threads to keep us waiting desperately for more. Bravo!

Like everyone else, I'm just now on tenterhooks to find out what happens next. I'll be checking every day to see if you've updated your profile.

I'm also very much looking forward to this new story of yours. Quality is guaranteed and I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting new characters for us to get to know and become obsessed over.

Once more, thanks for writing such a fantastic story and long may it continue. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
next one please

Well done. I like the Jabberwock being back. Nice have a quasi dragon on hand. So now that he stepped up in power, so do his enemies???!!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Well that was awesome. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I was subconsciously expecting Death to speak in all CAPS. I miss Sir Pterry. The world you are building has the same potential as Disc World did in the beginning. I hope you understand the compliment I intend. Thank you so much. I can’t wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy Day

It's a happy day when another HFHM chapter comes out. Thanks Annabelle!

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 4 years ago
Death.

Lol. About time. Poor guy/gal/being. Was wondering if that was going to ever happen. It's funny that Elizabeth is baffled that Mike rose to power so fast. Is it possible that the reason he did is because of the amount of adversity that the society caused him. And such caused the house to help Mike overcome by giving him the tools he would need? No I don't mean to demean the characters as such. Just don't know what other term to use. Also on the other hand maybe it wasn't the house helping Mike and it was just sheer luck, making friends and/or lovers,, and determination that help him. Can only wonder what goes on in your mind. Great story. Love the ending and especially the exploding fiery night sky. Thought at first it had something to do with Lilith and her Halo or perhaps she got captured or something. Nope lol. The society reaping what they sowed. Thank you Annabelle for a satisfying ending.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 4 years ago
Phenomenal!

If you ever published this into a physical book, I'd buy a copy in a heart beat.

Your story has been nothing short of amazing and I can't thank you enough for sharing it with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Fairies drink coffee from thimbles. Or eggcups. I know because they told me.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 4 years ago
Death

Being a Pratchett aficionado I find it hard to accept it's Death if he's not speaking in all caps with his voice carrying the rumble and reverberation of the world's largest lid being slid off of a stone sarcophagus in a chamber large enough for the echos to continue minutes after the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally outstanding!

Hi. Your writing is just totally outstanding. You should really turn it into a TV series. GOT has nothing on you, and that was written by a team of people. It would be fantastic!!!

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanover 4 years ago
Cant wait

You blow every chapter you release out of the water and I can't wait for more. I hope one of the new people is a Kobold (the European version not the eastern dog version). I also look forward to your new series. Keep up the amazing work!

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 4 years ago
Amazing!

As always, you deliver a finely crafted story and nice amount of sex to go with it! You keep changing things up with Mike and the Monster girls in the house and I can't wait for book 4!

Though the society is toast, this isn't the last of Elizabeth or Amir and I'm sure that we will get a decent fight out of Elizabeth. The fight with Amir, I am going to guess that it will be an epic fight, like when the Lichdrow Dyrr fought Gromph Baenre during the War of the Spider Queen. Let's just say that it is a fight I am looking forward to reading! Keep on keeping on, Annabelle!! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 words.......Thank You!

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Death

That last bit was fucking fantastic.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Lovely, unique, witty,

The story I mean, not me.

Really good tale, look forward to the next part.

TanhorsTanhorsover 4 years ago
Outstanding

This is more for potential readers then the author, it's such a good series well worth reading again and again and again...

jadedlonewolf89jadedlonewolf89over 4 years ago

I have been missing Cecilia quite a bit and am hoping that Mike and death will become friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry I Missed This One

Video card should be here sometme later this week, and then I won't be stuck on my tablet. Excellent chapter. Eyes giving fits tonight, but the only mistake I saw was British was lower case. Nice job. Once my PC is fixed, I'll give it another read. And, I can get back to my own writing again.

If you readers REALLY want to support her, buy her book on Amazon, which is HFHM Book 1. I did. Do even more by buying it and leaving a nice review. More reviews mean Amazon will advertise it more which in turn means more sales. Which, in turn, means our lovely Annabelle can write full time because she gets paid to do it, and she will write more wonderful stories for us to enjoy. That's a win for everyone.

Thanks for sharing 5* Slainté - TJSkywind

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

You could've left us on one massive cliffhanger, but instead, you have chosen several smaller cliffhangers that could spiral into many more great stories, keep up with the good work, can't wait for book 4 ; )

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 4 years ago
Phenomenal as always

You are really a one-of-a-kind writer. I can't wait for part 4 to start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This chapter you were agonising over? It's one of the best written. I am really quite enamoured by your books so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Refreshing

You have been doing really great all this while and then boom. There is the ending to the society that we have been hoping for. Really looking to read more from you.

Your writing captures the readers imagination perfectly.

If and when you end this story line up, do keep writing even if it's not erotica. You have the skills girl.

PS. After a very very long time and I have read something that's captivating and refreshing. Your stories are a perfect balance for being an erotica and a thriller novel.

You are awesome.

Godspeed!

EmmeranEmmeranover 4 years ago
I got lucky

I started reading this gem of a tale just in time for the last chapter to be published. At the same time this story did eat up two entire days of my life, a delightful extravagance but an extravagance none the less.

I would buy this in hardback if it were available and happily add the entire series to my growing collection of first edition hardcovers.

The sex brought me here but the story kept me here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Once again great book. This would make such a great anime. Great characters and plots.

arcaedianarcaedianover 4 years ago
Amazing Story

Always love it when I pop on here and find a new chapter. Keep doing what you are doing. I really like the different monsters and the whole idea of one poor guy. Your characters are really in-depth and sometimes it is difficult to remember all of them though. I actually forgot who Daisy was for a minute, but your writing style quickly reminds the reader without it seeming repetitive and I really like that as well.

Thanks again and I can't wait for the next book

Another Thankful Reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Annabelle, thank you for this delightful story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again. 🙂🙂🙂

After not coming a long time, i saw alot off new chapters.

I am delighted to say i loved them all.

Keep up the good work. I love this series.😍😍😍

kdeville87kdeville87over 4 years ago
great

once again, an awesome story I am glad the Society is gone they didn't get mike at all. It would be funny if the book they were looking for was never there. looking forward to book four and the new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You are a master of the craft. Thank you.

shiboshiboover 4 years ago

I love your stories, they are really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Enjoying this story and looking forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I accidentally found this story a few months ago an i have been hooked ever sense, the story the characters the sex its all a wonderful crazy ride an i really like how even Death is invited into the house. I cant wait for the next adventure to begin until then i will also be reading your other stories, keep up the great work! JC

GentlemanlyGingerGentlemanlyGingerover 4 years ago
Love the story

I've been reading since Ch.1 and I've really enjoyed every chapter. I just wanted to comment and let you know that I love your story, and that I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into book 4. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely GentlemanlyGinger

longlivemetallonglivemetalover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is absolutely amazing. Death is now a fucking roommate. I love it. Can't wait to see what's happening with Dana, and am looking forward to the next adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wonderful companion to Stranger Things 3!

I just finished binging (binge-ing) Stranger Things 3, before finishing the end of HHM 3. Two wild universes, full of delightful characters, each ending in thrilling and satisfying fashion (while leaving us with the promise of more to come)! I count myself lucky to have "been there" for the release of two iconic creations! I am one truly blissed-out fan right now!

Thank you so much for sharing your stories! I check your profile often, and it gives meet great joy, whenever I see that you've posted something new. I look forward to replaying the scenes you've already shared, and I am pleased to hear that there are more in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The man that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

PLEASE let Death become an integral character like the rest of the wonderful occupants of the house! Great work, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing work

I can honestly say yours is the only piece that I continue to check in on because the story is just so good. One of the very few pieces I would happily read even without the sexy scenes. Once again, amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got the book.

Got the book in today. Can't wait to read the story again from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

Epic conclusion! I'm going to go back and re-read thecwhole thing now!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Kind of tough to give more than five stars when that's all we're allowed....

But definitely worth them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pls next chapter soon as possible

Enjoy the whole story I check every week for next chapter take care and pls keep writing

. Thanks

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 4 years ago
Nice ending

Ready for more, keep it coming when you're ready

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penover 4 years ago
Excellent conclusion!

Wow this was really great! I like the start of this new chapter in the life of the House.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything

42nd chapter of the best erotic series I've ever read, and one of the best series period deserves 42 stars!

Humor aside, I really do have to say Annabelle, you are an amazing writer! You've kept me coming back for more since day one. Keep up the good work!

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 4 years ago
Time to relax

This has been a wonderful series but I'm nearly exhausted by all of the conflict. That's not a negative comment, just an observation about my involvement with the characters. I'm ready to see Cecilia again and to see how Mike balances his newly-developed magic with the needs of all of his "Horny Monsters."

Graybear01Graybear01over 4 years ago
WOW

I never expected to find a story that grabbed my attention, or imagination on this platform the way you do. Thank you for sharing your story. I can’t wait to see what creatures from mythology you bring me next. Your storyline and characters are in depth and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good ending. I’m hoping that on the next book, we could see more of Sofia, Lily, and Dara. I would love to see also that Beth and Mike finally get down to business and have great sex. You are very talented writer.l

Very good ending. I’m hoping that on the next book, we could see more of Sofia, Lily, and Dara. I would also love to see that Beth and Mike finally get down to business and have great sex. You are very talented writer. Thank y

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great. So glad theres more

Your comments at the end made me think that you were done with story and I freaked out. But then you explain it's just the end of the book. To be continued. Thank fuck for that!

Cant wait to read more of your creations. Great to have Lilly cum by and have a cameo appearance. She's an awsome character. So it tink.

Thank you Annabelle

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 4 years ago
Wow! Again!

Once again you've spun your magic! Congratulations on a delightful work. I would so love to spend a day, or just settle on a few hours with you to be able to pry a bit at, on, or to, that beautiful mind of yours! What a magical time it would be!! (Deep sigh!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HFHM Fan 4 life!!

"The World" !? We know that the Sun card plus sun-stone plus rat-created unstable pocket dimension equals mini-supernova so WTF does the World card do?!?!

Naia's sister!?!? You really pulled on the heartstrings with that one. I want to give Naia and Yuki a large hug now, sob.

I've always liked the Beth-Jenny relationship.

Mike and Lily in sexy-romantic-Dreamscape-kinky-sex while Lily sucks him off in the real world?! Mind officially blown. And our succubus is having real feelings? awww! (just don't let her lose all of her naughtiness ;)

The sundial at the center of the (now) hedge maze somehow seems right.

Huge dick LOL!

Thank you for promising to bring back Cecilia; it should be interesting to see her interacting with Death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m kinda more invested in the plot than the porn now

Like seriously, it would be interesting if there was a non-porn version of the story. Not that I don’t like the sex scenes or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FUCKING GREAT! AMAZING!

I must say that this story is honestly pure gold. I had stopped reading at about chapter 26 as I couldn't take the wait between chapters and just caught up over the last couple of days. I honestly can't think of really anything about the story or your writing style that upsets me or puts me off. One question I have is why not put your work on amazon kindle? Thanks for all the hard work and this great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
:)

never stop writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the series

Love the series, not just the sex but it’s a great read. This series is so awesome it should be a anime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Side Stories?

There are a lot of potential in the secondary plot threads.

I'm curious what happened to the proxy-Mandragora that Mike inseminated or how Cecilia will react to the Reaper residing in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy Crap

I have been reading stories on this site for about 5 years now. And near the end I found myself speeding past the porn because I was so invested in the plot. I need more of this world in my life. I don’t want to rush quality work but I want another chapter, yesterday. PS this is my first comment ever I just had to put down how much I loved this adventure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You are one of the few authors I check every night, to see if you posted something new.

I like the sexy parts too, unlike some of the other commentators here. I think some people just don't have the stamina to make it all the way through one of your sex scenes.

Please post something soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful story you're making! There is so much to look forward to! I am waiting with interest for a new chapter every week! And waiting for that little promise you made about continuing/ending the Iceman series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic approach to life

You are Fantastic. Your approch to life and your devotion to finding and developing understanding and mutual respect between your divergent individuals is simply the way I wish that we could live our lives. Your use of physical relationships to cement understanding and mutual respect without dominance or degradation is admirable

. Please continue this story line. I have enjoyed your efforts.

SensualRomanticNYCSensualRomanticNYCover 4 years ago
Just curious...

What happens when word spreads to other magical communities, and refugees appear at the front gate (or back yard)?

(And will one of those portals link to the Fey?)

How is the back of the house protected?

Will we meet any of the neighbors?

With many of the society members incinerated, will there be ripples of consequences as spells are broken? What of that mysterious gentleman from overseas? Will Elizabeth gather the remnants of the members' "estates" and become more powerful?

How many of us readers hope that Literotica will allow the use of small caps for Death's dialogue? ;]

Do the lions have names?

I suggest "Vigilance" and "Recompense".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Whaaa!!

Just caught up after reading all three book. Now I got to wait like others for new chapters and books. Only one of two stories I found worth reading on here. Need. More. Thought Beth would turn into demon. Home needs a beauty werewolf/panther and a Drider or spider-girl

If Mike is gonna turn into a girl at least let him shift back to a guy for you know what.

Maybe the avatar of Death's is called Binky. They could be on a unwanted trip from Discworld thanks to Yuki. Death of rats should of come to make some new friends with Reg''s Mischief of rats. (Yes I looked up what a group of rats is called.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said about you and your masterful storytelling. I loved this story and there’s nothing I would change about it (which is a rare thing for me to say haha). Keep up the fantastic work, I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic storyline!

Just read through all 42 chapters and wow! Great storywriting! The plot twists combined with new character introductions was just awesome!

pops12345pops12345over 4 years ago
Possibly somethings left unsaid

Your story is amazing. Over 42 chapters, you had a few spelling/grammar problems. That is a gargantuan feat in and of itself. You have shown me how a lengthy story can be done and for that I am grateful.

Ciao

dpa44nxadpa44nxaover 4 years ago
Fan tas tic

Having found this by accident it has become a must read. Problem is I have now caught up and have to wait for each chapter. I have purchased book one and will do the same as the others become available. Tried to help in patron but must be an American thing as it wont let me in. But please carry on I will now start on book 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please name chapters

I will often go back in a book to look up something I missed, or want to remind myself of, but that’s practically impossible when there are so many chapters with only numbers to go by. If you named chapters, like Oliver and Beth, or The Fox and the Centaurs, it wouldn’t be so difficult, or such a time waster. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Transcendent

I haven't read the other comments, and I'm sure this has already been expressed before, but I have to weigh in. This is isn't the first story on this erotic website to have an enjoyable plot, but it's the first I've read that transcends the erotica it is affiliated with to be truly worthy of the title "literature."

Don't get me wrong, I love the erotica parts as much as any dude that regularly visits an erotic website. But to have a story in which the sexy sexy times augment the story and not the other way around is rare. More than once I found myself skipping around the sex to get to the story (don't worry, I went back).

Lovely job. Truly a delight to read and see where things go next. Thanks so much for sharing!

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Outstanding

In 3 days , I have read incessantly from Chapter 1 to here. I shall return to go through this massive body of work again. It's almost too much to take in in one reading. Thoroughly enjoyable , with excellent plot and characters - oh, and sex :)

Lenny20Lenny20over 4 years ago
The best story

This is probably the best story on Lit, and certainly the best one I have ever read. The characters and storielines were without exception entertaining and most of them really got to me emotionally.

After having read from Chapter 1 to here in just a few weeks I can't wait for book four. I hope it will be realeased at a pace similar to chapters previous.

Thanks for this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fantastic read

Thank you so much for what has been a great story so far.

I'm looking forward to part 4 and to read your other stories.

Keep it up, you're amazing!

brownmobbrownmobover 4 years ago
Keep em coming

havnt had a multi part story grab my attention like this one, powered through the last 42 in 2 days, all i can say is WOW, now when is Mike and Beth going to get in on big time, got to have babies, love this story

MattcpaMattcpaover 4 years ago
Just fantastic

I started reading these a few days ago, when I bought the Amazon book Radley's Home for Horny Monsters, which is basically chapters 1 thru 12 of this opus. That was all there was on Amazon, so I switched over to Lit and picked up with chapter 13. Just wow! I love the plot, the characters, the excitement. The sex, while great, is just the sauce on this incredible confection. I'm astonished at how much you've written in a comparatively brief amount of time. Keep writing!

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 4 years ago
Always a pleasure

I'm glad you'll be bringing Cecilia back. I miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I've blasted through the first three books in less than a week. Can't wait to see what's in store in book four. Keep up the great work!

rhodekillrhodekillover 4 years ago
Not Bored

These books are fantastic. Normally I eat up multi-book series. I love getting immersed in one world and getting to know the characters. On this site however I find my self often getting bored with the truly long stories. That is definitely NOT this case here. I can't wait to see how things progress. Thank you so much for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phenominal

This is an amazing story and a great read. This little world is so flushed out and the way you write flows so well you can't help but power through at maximum speed. Do you like, need funding? Is there somewhere somewhat official that we can throw money at you?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Ok out on a limb here she writes as good as Jack Chalker.

The Dryad is still alive just in hibernation, read Chalkers River of the dancing gods series. The Dryads tree was cut down to build a ship and she got transfered to the ship, if you need some excuses. This is an epic tale so far, as good as many series I have purchased and some books I still have in my library. You go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lily rocks

I’m here for a spooge smoothie. LOL. Put that on a t-shirt. God I love Lily. Sexy, sassy and quotable.

sowerofashsowerofashover 4 years ago
Diskworld Death?

IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!? HE BETTER SPEAK IN ALL CAPS!

<3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My goodness this is good!

I just started reading this a couple of days ago. I’m kinda sad that I’m almost caught up. As excellent as this is, I was somewhat disappointed that Death didn’t SPEAK LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovin it

Tink watch for rock butt.

Shame on you, I almost spit beer on my tablet 🍺

Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I started reading this a few days ago. The storyline is interesting in itself but I feel there are a number of inconsistencies sprinkled throughout. I also feel some better descriptions would be helpful. I do hope you go back through and fix some of the things I've seen.

I'll stop here until book 4 is finished.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Family that stay together for each other tend to look out for each other

An other fabulous ending. The new characters fit into the house. Mike knows that he is in some big game. Does not know what the game rules are, but the house knows the is the one it has been wanting for. Wonderful story Annabelle. Once again I hope someone at may be Netflix reads and contacts you to makes it a series. One can only hope. I am spellbound with how you hase created these characters and how you can make them feel so real through your story telling.

Regards from a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shades of Terry Pratchett

Much like @sowerofash I felt distinct echos of Discworld's deity of death. +1 votes for ALLCAPS too.

Love your work.

Jcg54Jcg54over 3 years ago

Uh oh. I'm catching up.... *fidget* not really sure what I'm gonna do when I actually catch up... I've had some gripes with pairings but it all works out so far, and plus I'm not the author so its not my choice, I'm just glad you've let us ride along with you <3

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10455 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://rb.gy/ydc0ow Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April 13t...