All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 046'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it up

Since you asked I want to say that this story is truly my favorite and I am pleased when there is a new chapter.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
Another amazing chapter

I continue to be impressed by your writing skills.

You saved the saddest part for last -- Cecilia on display and trapped in front of everyone so that the Queen's ire is manifestly apparent.

Then there's the new character that came with the new tower, a small cat-girl, who apparently knows martial arts. As old as it appears compared to the rest of the house, the hiding of the slightly larger tower and imprisoning the cat-girl might even have been before Emily's time as Caretaker. And what's happened to her memory?

And what beastie lives behind the manor in the deep, dark woods? Something so dangerous that the gate had to be locked to keep its denizen from wandering around the house or the huge yard? Is it a big bad wolf? Or something darker, more sinister? Imaginative readers are conjuring away at what it could be!

Mike needs another teapot for Death.

Yes, indeed, all sorts of delicious tidbits for us to ponder over.

In the meantime, thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
Hmm

I'm with mike, I wonder if he has to pay back taxes. You certainly put a twist on things, perhaps a cat girl will join the gang. And now I will wonder what will happen next, until you post again..

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 4 years ago
Thank you

I really love this series, I check at least every 2hours on a Monday to see if your next chapter has been uploaded. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Keep up the wonderful work.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tink

Love her she just makes me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Since you said that these help. I'll gladly give my support.

this story is amazing I read the new update as soon as I see it and I love this story

you are an amazing writer with great talent so please keep this going.

also I was very happy with this chapter. we get to see Cecilia I feel really bad

for her though. learn a few more mysterious things about the mansion

death Is hilarious but I do know his pain of losing his tea. but likely my favorite

has to be that now Mike has a catgirl WOOHOO!!!! now I'm just hoping to eventually see a wolf girl come to the Radley house. or maybe a dragon girl or drake.

I know we have Ratu but she's a Naga is memory serves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think TJSkywind has said all that can really be said. I'm in total agreement with everything he has said. But I also want to say thank you Annabelle for posting a new chapter to one of my favorite stories. As of late there's been nothing worthwhile to read. So thank you agin.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Great chapter.

In my mind HFHM and Three Square Meals are not only the best stories being written on Literotica, they are some of the best stories I have ever read. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

ErocratErocratover 4 years ago
Rawr!

A bakeneko? Oh good lord, this is going to be so explicit. I can hardly wait!

Yuuki_KirigayaYuuki_Kirigayaover 4 years ago
Awesome

I haven't commented before but have have read the whole story so far and am always checking for more. I absolutely love this story. You are an awesome Author.

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
You are a wonderful Writer

Make no bones about it, you are a wonderful writer and story teller. I look forward to each and every one of your stories.

Gemman

forsakeninnforsakeninnover 4 years ago
Brilliant chapter

Just amazing, can't wait to discover more about kitty kat. I also love how you are developing Cecilia's character.

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 4 years ago
Cliff hangers!

Ah we waited so long and you cut us off before we even knew anything about the new girl, cruel indeed, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I absolutely love your work

Your mind is just incredible to me. Your attention to even the smallest detail and the development of the small side stories is fascinating. The way you add things like Tink being attacked by the drone and ending up covered in dirt was hilarious. I check every day for the chapters. Keep up the good work! I think I love you,

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 4 years ago
I check for updates everyday!

With writing as well thought out as yours, I look for updates almost everyday. Wondering and wishing for more of each storyline, eventhough you have completed those stories (I want more of them). You have captured our imaginations, and our hearts. Eagerly awaiting your next installment of their lives, your talent is greatly appreciated. Thank you for posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Another good one. Plus some kind of nekomata is now involved so fun fun.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Hi Annabelle;

Thanks for allowing me to come along on your creative journeys.

As a metal sculptor i've found that the creative process is by nature often lonely, risky and uncertain ,much of the time.

If you don't have a scrap pile of failed projects, then you aren't trying anything really new.

May warm, friendly, furry little animals always be around to hump your legs on cold days .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael56Smith

You wonderful tease, you! Okay, what the heck is that big, dark and growling thing out back? Might be Scooby-doo's larger dire-wolf cousin? (saved from extinction out back of the mansion along with the Dodo and the Giant Sloth). And then we have bushes dying out front,.. gnomes, nymphs, gophers, or enchanted lawn flamingos? And then the cat-girl, new additions to the house, and the gangs continuing to plan for the Banshee's rescue,.. finally opening those darn boxes,.. plenty is happening,.. good thing Mike zipped off a quick order for a replacement for Abella's cracked tablet (priorities),.. Keep the powerfully strong gargoyle happy! These opening chapters of book 4 have really let us glimpse and somewhat explore more of the mansion (I would love to explore the magical mansion myself, I'd wonder off on my own,.. but I would likely end up a shriveled up corpse in a little used portion of Sofia's Library, it's happened before). Keep this delicious story going, it and you are doing great! Thank you!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
I know why Cecilia's soul is growing!

Because in addition to Mike, she gain some of my soul at that moment also because I've been in love with her ever since as well.

Outstanding chapter!!!

Keep up the awesome work!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love

I love the stories you wright .they are very good ,I like the way you put it all together .can not weight to see the little kitties name, keep it up .

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 4 years ago
Incredible

I am consistently amazed (and grateful) at how you manage to improve the story chapter after chapter, submission after submission. One would think that there would be dips in the storytelling but one would most definitely be wrong. I am so grateful for your writing and look forward to so much more.

Thank You,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chapter!

Thanks, I've loved every single chapter you have written , last of her kind too is a favourite story of mine. These are a treat.fJ

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago

Loved this, even with all the cliff hangers and massive foreshadowing. Great work as always. JT

pops12345pops12345over 4 years ago
From a fellow craftsperson...

You don't need to worry about your craft. You are doing just fine. Sometimes, we can be too critical and the art suffers because of it. Perfection is impossible, just keep working it. Write because you enjoy it and don't worry about the rest. I will do the same.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are very welcome

It's sometimes hard to believe in yourself but I'm glad that we can help. You are an amazing and very talented writer and I am completely hooked on your writing and this is coming from a guy who never had any interest in monster girls before reading your work. (not exaggerating)

I don't think anyone would have ever predicted THAT in the box. Emily hid an entire part of the house in the storage unit? but why and who is the new girl? and who was the new girl before her transformation?

I love how you keep us guessing by giving us more mysteries but not revealing too much all at once. It keeps us coming back for more without getting frustrated because you do deliver.

Magic powered drones? And what is that thing outside the back gate? now I'm wondering if Mike needs the other half of that key...

You've kept us pining for Cecilia for a while and it looks like her story is going to be VERY interesting. OMFG Growing a soul!? And I missed her Gaelic endearments even if I can hardly pronounce them (and I have some Celtic ancestry lol)

Urging us to take care of ourselves and each other always reminds me of a quote from Bill and Ted "Be excellent to each other!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I’ve really enjoyed almost every aspect of this story. A few of the activities Mike has engaged in seem way beyond the pale for someone who is/was shy by nature. He’s grown as a character, though, so I guess he’s past the shyness except for where Beth is concerned.

<rant> Speaking of whom, Beth has not grown much at all; in fact her stature as a character has gone downhill in my estimation. I had hoped she’d end up being Mike’s ultimate human love interest but she’s been developed as such a size-queen monster fetishist slut that I now hope he avoids her at all costs. She has seemed to be interested in him at times, but rather than share her feelings and explore the possibilities, she runs to the labyrinth at every opportunity to engage in beastiality with the bovine IQ’d meat dildo (she might have hoof-in-mouth disease by now ;-). ). Not to mention that she was actually eager to shag a demon... hello!!! Demon!!! If not for her friends she’d have been permanently lost to him. For a real estate attorney she’s not all that bright. <end of rant>

Very imaginative storylines and excellent writing overall. Interested in seeing how it all wraps up at some point.

ErocratErocratover 4 years ago
Re: Anonymous' Great story

And what exactly is wrong with monster fetishists? Asking for 4056 friends.

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Monster girls

I love'd it' I'm really hooked on the story now keep up the good work and God Bless

LustKnightLustKnightover 4 years ago
Bittersweet!

It's great to finally be caught up - I started reading when you started the story, wandered off sometime around the beginning of Book Two, and now I've come back and reread-and-caught-up over the past couple days in a delightful binge. But this means that I have to wait for the next installment. *whine*

This has been a great read, I'm disappointed that the Amazon releases are lagging behind so far because I'd love to show some material support. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tex-AK

I greatly enjoy your story and always look forward to the next chapter! Thank you for this, have a good day. Tex-AK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

accidentaly hit one star but i can't chang it, i ment to hit 5 p.s the part with tinks surprise kiss was hillarous

XacksonXacksonover 4 years ago
Noooo! Not Cats!

The cats are done to death, when are the wolves gonna get some better story time?

Still, looking forward to the shit show that is Mike becoming the Faerie King.

Also. It felt like you had one to many ‘the’ towards the end when talking about the queens three rivers about when you said where the peons were. As seen here: ”Behind the one of the falls”

TychonTychonover 4 years ago
Big fan

I've been reading your story for a while and It's one of the best, The story ark centered around cicela is great ( she and abella are my favorites) and death has been a hillarous addition (especially the tea pot part). P.S. Whatever you do don't get discouraged, Reading this really brightens my day.

EmmeranEmmeranover 4 years ago
O, my cherished love!

Where once we had a fun and fanciful tale we now have a magnificent story. Bravo dear author for that stroke of brilliance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Great

I always enjoy each new chapter. You have quickly become my favorite author on this site. The detail that goes into your characters is amazing. Keep up the great work,can't wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fear not, you have never disappointed

I know the feeling of wondering and I also know that you have never disappointed me as a reader to your wonderful world. That being said, you never have to worry about being good enough at your craft. Some books that I have read over the years have gone on for six or seven volumes and after the first three the series has felt like it was cannon fodder meant to satisfy the terms of a contract.

Your stories are always fresh and new, containing new characters and situations without giving up the spirit (no pun intended) of the older characters. I wish there were more writers of you caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Bravo I see so many paths for future chapters can not wait to see how each play out keep the great writing coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and next chapter?

Fuck you writerwannabe.... eer Annabelle...

Fucking shit is starting to sound like Harry Potter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ignore the last poser

ignoe the last poser, he's got his maxi-pad in a twist.

You rock Grrl!!! Love your stuff.

mrappledarknessmrappledarknessover 4 years ago
Please don't stop!

Wonderful! Both writer- wise and story wise. Keep up the great work!

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 4 years ago
Another enjoyable read!

I can't wait to see who the new character is!

kdeville87kdeville87over 4 years ago
love this

keep going can't wait till you get the next one done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Charmed/Buffy/Lost Girl/Supernatural/Grimm

Your work is good enough to join them on tv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Art

Only 1 word fits the things that are coming out of your imagination- art. You are an artist my friend. Hope you get to translate this into real success 🤘

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Seelie or unseelie court

Their are 2 fae courts the summer or winter courts, seelie(summer) or unseelie (winter) . I'm very interested in how you develop our version of the fae system of court interaction.

FourosesFourosesover 4 years ago
My Favourite Story

I travel a lot and the first place I check for reading material is HfHM!

The story is great and I eagerly look forward to the next chapter!

Few writers have your skill regards the flow of story telling and the art of adding structure (appearance, smell, colour, texture, feeling) to the characters and environment through the words you assemble.

You are a Wordsmith and a Storyteller, not just a writer of a tale!

I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Binge

Started this story last night.

Almost finished.

Really hope I get to see a rumble in the fae court. Cecilia deserves to come home.

————— Forever a Fan

John C

Lenny20Lenny20over 4 years ago
Another great one

Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what this new character brings to the table. And I am really courious to find out how Mike is going to rescue Cecilia and the kind of counter measures the faery queen is going to throw at him.

PS: Loved that funny little romance scene between Mike and Tink. These small moments just make this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is by far the best story I have ever read on this site. Absolutely amazing stuff. Thank you so much for sharing this story with the rest of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I'm binge reading and can barely manage to put HFHM down long enough to get my normal daily tasks done. There are only 1 or 2 other stories here on Lit that even match the quality of your writing. You seem to do a great job of editing. Nothing ruins a good erotica scene more than typos or bad grammar. Thanks for all you time and effort.

EratharEratharabout 4 years ago
Always a pleasure!

I'm so excited to find out more about where you'll take this new story arc!

testdrivertestdriverabout 4 years ago
Stupid kitty cat

Tink beat all 9 lives out of you and make you into a rug. HA HA HA HA

Gotta be the best line you've ever written - sheer genius Annabelle

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Cecillia has asoul

OMG, a banshee becomes sentient. Love how it between Mike and Cecillia. Once again Annabella you also bring some one new. Give enough to get one to wonder how they are going to fit in. Then leave it so we have to wait your written craft is special hun. You can can be assured that you have a fantastic imagination. Long may it continue. OK now onto chapter 47.

Regards

Divway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Printed paintings

"Symphony of silence" that is simply beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are an extremely talented writer I've enjoyed all your chapters so far and I'm excited to read the next. Everyone has their moments where they are worrying about their craft but damn you are good the intrigue the excitement you have everything so keep up the good work

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Please fix Dana and rescue Cecelia.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

It’s good to know Cecilia is safe for now. The faerie queen seems very angry, as well as concerned that Mike is part fae. I feel Cecilia’s return home is certain. Finn

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

Good chapter. The addition of a Cat-Girl with memory loss is good. Sexy and good. Mystery in top of mystery.

Spar1995Spar1995over 2 years ago

"Tink fuck you up" Hell yes, I loved this piece of dialogue so much. It made me so happy to read it and I couldn't help but laugh. There may be other girls and there's always Naia but Tink is the wife and she is not afraid to throw down to protect her Husband.

LitficLitficover 2 years ago

Hi. This chapter was awesome. I really appreciate the small cute jokes you put in. Jenny making some mock house. Tink nine lives line. Death, well, he is just the best. I hear him in Spencer "The Chosen" Agnew's voice (from smosh). I don't know how yet but I know reading this is helping me in some way. You really are doing a great job. Thanks.

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

Tink is best wife! I truly love her character though. And poor Cecilia! 😢 Can't wait to find out more about the new cat girl; I admit to having a soft spot for them. 😳

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes, I feel exhausted after reading one of the chapters in the book. I am assuming that this is because there is so much going on in different threads that emotions that come with them change so quickly that I have problems sometimes keeping up emotionally with what is going on.

This should show you how attached to each of the characters that you have created mean to me. You have done such a superb job in keeping them true to their own nature and not confusing how they would react, or the situation are dealt with. Thank you again and again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love Cecilia and most other characters. The constant mike and beth thing seems dry and forced and leaves a bad taste but aye.. 5stars still

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Enjoying the journey!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Touching, terrifying, and thrilling time watching the story unfold again.

Appreciating the sheer volume of interconnected story threads at work here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories please keep going with this one. I've read the whole thing 3 times now and want more. I read 92 then started over rereading the whole thing again. Thank you for your dedication on this book.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another great instalment. Good that Cecilia is safe for the moment but just wonder about the queen's stability. Love the addition to the house but who is the new monster?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anmabelle i this is my second time through and i love it

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Who's the kitty? She's a bit rough around the edges. How dare she scratch folks? The NERVE.

Bring Cecilia BACK!

Great chapter.

vron_skyvron_skyabout 1 year ago

I love you Annabelle. I love your fairy tales. Thank you, Annabelle, for making my life more interesting <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! Cecilia is having a soul! Will she carry it herself when she pased away? Will amther banshee do it? Ot will it being performed by a dullahan? What will Beth research about the house taxes bring? Was the kitty stored away by being such a headhache? I can not wait to read the next chapter.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

This new chapter is warming up nicely.

I am reasonably intelligent and thought of myself as imaginative, until I discovered your writing.

Love it and am very grateful to you that, at 71, you are giving me fresh literary experiences, and so many “favourite characters.

ContrahentContrahent8 months ago

Kisa's perspective as she wakes up was terrifying. The others seen through her eyes seemed foreign, and scary.

Well done.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

It may be a few years late, but I detect a need for a morale boost. Being neuroatypical, I understand the feelings of not belonging in this world. Further, having been treated as an outsider f9r most of my life, I understand the feelings of being ostracized by society. I don't remember exactly when, but the roots of my coping with all of this began when I decided that I would be who _I_ wanted to be -- their opinions didn't matter to me. As I matured and began to understand myself better, I fell in love, married, joined the military, had a couple of kids, saw a good portion of the world, life has gone on. Those that matter (family by blood, and family by choice -- those I choose to develop relationships with) don't worry about the rest of the world; and those worry about BS like status, money, possessions and other trivia, don't matter. More importantly, those in that latter category affect the inner circle little if any. In short, fuck the mothertfuckers,, and full speed where we want to go. (But always have some kind of plan....)

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

I feel Grim's pain.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn3 months ago

Sooo f*cking good! Thank you!

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

I've missed Cecilia.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Stupid kitty cat. Tink beat all nine lives out of you, then make you into a rug!"

The funniest line ive read in this story

budson1budson13 months ago

"Stupid kitty cat. Tink beat all nine lives out of you, then make you into a rug!"

The funniest line ive read in this story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Finally, some pussy.

(Sorry)

NovaMNovaMabout 2 months ago

This is still 👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

This is some amazing work. I like the reveal of the cat girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...