All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 050'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Love It

I love this story. Your writing skills are improving all the time, and your sense of humour is great, in my opinion.let your fertile imagination run free, you're doing fine. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this chapter and all of them so far I am a very dedicated reader and love your work I check both your profiles daily for updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

Well done as always.

TychonTychonover 4 years ago
Always a pleasure

I've been dying to read the new chapter and i loved it.

P.s. I love your enthusiasm to continue the story, This is my farvorite series and i'd be heartbroken if i couldn't continue it. Thank you.

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
Great Job as usual

Annabelle, you continue to amaze me with your ability to tell a great story. Keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter.

Gemman

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
A brilliant chapter

You had me laughing and smiling alot, it's always fun to read and see where you take things next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Great Story Continues.

Thank you for another enjoyable chapter in the HFHM saga. Really love the interaction between the characters. I look forward to the next one.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago

Always a pleasure to see one of your missives on the webpage. Then I know I'm in for a treat.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

JOVA82JOVA82over 4 years ago
Spectacular as allways

It's actually good time to slow down a bit. Quezalli needs to learn how to human, and probably control her stregth, Kisa allso needs to get comfortable in the house. and everyone kind of need to get some sort of relationship figured out, good or bad.

Mike hasn't really had time to rest at any point, and while Cecilia is still in imprisoned, she isn't in any immidiate danger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congratulations!

Congrats on 50 chapters and still going strong! I've enjoyed every one, and even got the book. Love that the sex is not gratuitous or forced. You have woven a great plot with characters we have grown to care for. Well done! Not too many authors can lay claim to that feat. Looking forward to many more. Be well.

marx810marx810over 4 years ago
Amazing chapter!

I would first like to preface this with saying that on the whole, I don't read long stories on here. Five to six chapters is usually my limit, even if the story is interesting. I just don't like that level of commitment in my smut.

That said, the fact that I'm even writing this on the 50th chapter clearly means that I made an exception for you, and that is entirely because of how awesome of a job you've done with this story. All of the girls have different voices and I adore how you differentiate the various races within each sex scene. The scenes are always so drastically different from girl to girl that it always keeps you engaged. I can't even imagine the amount of time, planning, and research that you have to do to keep everything so coherent while still constantly planting seeds for future storylines.

Just wanted to say that I appreciate the clear effort and love you put into this story and you have another reader anxiously awaiting for the next installments. I can tell that you have a lot of loyal followers and you've earned every one of them. Proud to count myself among their ranks. Keep up the good work!

hellcat343hellcat343over 4 years ago
Love this story

Thank you for writing this story. I have purchased volume 1 from Amazon and look forward to more .

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 4 years ago

Sorry I meant five star review the fic is superb as always ...

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 4 years ago

Five stars, the character interaction is just getting better and certainly more interesting and erotic. Cant wait for the next installment!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 4 years ago
Well...

"Booger with tits" sounds like something Gilbert the Snot/Alien from Saturday morning kids TV from when I was small and annoying would be interested in!

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 4 years ago
Cattiness

Another aweome story. 5 stars. Relly like the wiity insult trade between Kisa? And Tink. That was funny. Will interesting to see how the Quetzl will adjust to human life. Hopefully she'll at least be able to fly or something that will let her soar among the clouds again.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Another wonderful addition to this growing story.

Thanks. I am looking forward to Mike in the underworld.

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
great

Great as always been reading since the start and I love it .It made me want to try my hand at writing I am just waiting for lit to release it. looking forward to reading more .keep going.

christi11christi11over 4 years ago
Nice chapter.

I like the faries but think I like Tink best of all and it seems like we really haven't seen much of her and Mike as far as intimacy (be it emotional or physical) of late.

Well done, and thanks yet again for sharing your time and thoughts with us all.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago

Another great installment to this growing tale! As always thanks for sharing. JT

fatmanx101fatmanx101over 4 years ago
Amazing as always

This is by far one of my favorite stories on this site I look forward to it when I see a new chapters up I squeal and immediately I don't care where I am or what I'm doing I have to start reading it and as always it's over far too soon but can't wait for more thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing!

My only complaint is its too short! 5 stars! I think the fairy scene was something out of an adolescent boys fantasy dream. Cracked me right up. Excellent writing as always. Thank you for continuing to post on this site for us freeloaders!

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 4 years ago
Happy 50th

Great as always.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Still going strong

Most stories start to decay as the story goes on but you seem to have a knack that keeps this story fresh, interesting and above all entertaining keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it.

Love the story. Hate waiting for the next chapter.

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 4 years ago

As always, delightful. Waiting for the next chapter, and your Other side story. Oh and thank you for recommending Magicalkitty. Loved it too

sowerofashsowerofashover 4 years ago
Oh Boy

I caught up with the story right as you posted chapter 49, I've been waiting eagerly for this chapter. I kind of wonder who will be jumping Sulyvahn's bones. And how long it will take the dragon and naga to get their turns with Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quetzalli and electronics

While I figure you would have done the research, it seems like a good time to point out that there is no way for Quetzalli to handle electronics without frying them unless she wears a grounding strap. Perhaps Tink, Ratu, and Yuki could even find a way to create a magic version of one so she would not have to be physically connected to a ground point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Drink through nose

I've been a silent follower of this amazing series for a while now. And this my first comment. It's been playing in my mind like the best anime series ever, but when Yuki got zapped, well let's just say that dr pepper burns in the nostrils. The scene was perfectly suited the best anime comedy cliches and I lost it! Screw it. Im creating a Lit account to comment more, buying your book, and take more of my money i think i need to contribute to your patreon. Keep up the fantastic work!

DakyneDakyneover 4 years ago
Come for the Sex stay for the Story

I started this series on a whim and I am glad I did one of the best if not the best long running series I have found on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still a solid five star story

Fifty chapters in and this story still has me hooked. I binge-read the first 49 and was getting really impatient for 50 before it appeared. It was worth the wait. Can’t wait to hear more of Kisa’s story. Great job!

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 4 years ago
Tink and Kisa and the fun to cum.

From the way Tink reacted to Kisa's jab (booger with tits) it looks like the two of them will be constantly trying to one up the other with insults, but in a good natured best friend rival sort of way. I look forward to seeing just what happens between those two.

As far as Quatzali (hope i spell that right) goes, I'm curious just how 'endowed' the dragon actually is, and if/when she will become interested in experiencing what it's like to be with a human. I'm sure the sensation will be shocking. :D *ba dum chi*

As always, a wonderful chapter to a wonderful story. I'm so very glad I found this story, I'm always so excited to see the next chapter in this crazy, wacky and amazing place from your creative mind.

See you in the next episode!

Kaleb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Iceman's Wrath Crossover

I predict many of your readers, like me, will hope you develop Kisa to be the porn site competition we heard about in Iceman's Wrath.. if so, that should be a fun sex scene. Regardless, I'm continuing to enjoy your storytelling. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

devils3003devils3003over 4 years ago
Love it

Now comes the hardest part the eager anticipation waiting for the next chapter. Love the story love the characters the plot hate the wait lol keep doing the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geat read.

Started the story on a whim. Huge fantasy fan. Now, I eagerly await every chapter. Once the story has run it's course, need to find a way to download it and put it into a paper book format.

toolbox0toolbox0over 4 years ago
Always too short

Love the story and your personal development. Great storyline obviously. I am curious about you but I'm happy with the stories you present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time to relax

Time to talk with the dullahan and death about the underworld.

Time for sexy time with the new members of the house. I think a nice little threesome with Kisa and Quetzalli could be fun. Maybe a hookup with Dana and Yuki.

Hehehe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rainbow Fairy Orgy!

You definitely gave us gold for your 50th. Clever writing and foreshadowing. You give us 2 new girls who are both going to be very interesting additions and the first time goes to... Daisy! (with the rest of the fairies of course)

Sulyvahn is on their side (as much as he can be)

Mummy foreshadowing with Mike's bandages and the Egyptian pictures in the new rooms in the new part of the house.

The orgy was hot and very creative. Olivia took it in her mouth, Cerulea the pussy, Carmina a wing-job with a facial, and Daisy anal. A little bit of Mike's magic touched Daisy (enough for a soul swap?)

Kisa seems to kind of remember antagonizing Tink. That's going to be fun.

Quetzalli adjusting to being human looks to be entertaining.

Keep up the great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just awesome

It's easy to lose myself in your stories. The way your characters interact is so believable.

It's hilarious to see Quetzalli developing as a semihuman creature, especially when she zapped Yuki. That was just funny.

Just as funny was the Mike/Fairy scene at the tub with Daisy snapping like a rubberband at the end.

And now we have the developing Tink/Kisa 'feud'.

Please keep going. You make my day. Thank you so much.

God bless you.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 4 years ago

Annabelle my dear you have become my favorite author, I never read monster stories but after stumbling upon HFHM at about chapter seven and becoming enthralled in the first part of the chapter, had to go back to chapter own. I read everything in trying to catch up with the events in the story. As I said I don’t read “monster” stories and you have managed to break me out of my mold to expand my reading library, I thank you for being the author you have become. Keep up your captivating style, which is so much more than just a marginal dirty sex story. May you continue with this most excellent monster story. Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easily my favorite read on Literotica.

This is one of the very few works I would actually pay for, in full novel format anyway. I wish you well and hope for your continued joy in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Came for the smut stayed for the plot

Jesus fuck this is some good plot. Like if you carefully strain out the smut there's a publishable book here

But don't strain out the smut please xD

The faries always unsettle me because I can't comprehend what they would look like when they stretch. But like at the same time it makes a sort of fucked up kind of sense?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Congratulations

Congrats on your 50th chapter! At this point, I’m so invested in the stories and characters that I don’t come here for the erotica anymore. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next o/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic read

This is possibly the only novel I've ever read where the sex was not just something gratuitous thrown in, but actually essential to character and plot development! I love the discovery of sexual energy, soul swapping, and the more esoteric philosophies of ancient magical rites that used sex as both symbol and generator/conduit for various creative and healing energies. Super inspiring!

Davismarc1995Davismarc1995about 4 years ago
wowza... :D

Ok fantifigtastic!

I love your story and I don't plan to put it down :D

Though I am hoping for a small castle trip or a mushy date with one one then :p

But that's just me and I do hope you keep up the good work cause you Rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Congratulations!

When I first started reading, I thought, "Hey, this is great, but she's going to drop off the radar like authors usually do and I'll never know the end of the story." Glad you've proven me wrong and remain committed to this story. Thank you for this incredible journey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reference opportunity?

You should put in a DOOM reference when he get's to hell it would be funny at least to me but you don't have to listen to me just do you and good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great job but....

I love this story and have your list up on its own window just so I don’t miss a new chapter. Here’s the but... I want longer chapters so I can enjoy it longer.

Keep this wonderful story line going.

ErocratErocratabout 4 years ago

Congratulations on your 50th! Very sorry there wasn't a cake with rats jumping out, but one of the funnier chapters to date. Also, what in tarnation does the planet stand to gain with a tag like "rub a dub dub four fairies in a tub"? I do not understand. Please don't lock me up either.

Anyway, thank you very much. Your story gives me FOMO, badly - I never want to leave this house again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The little things

Everything about this story is absolutely top tier. But what really makes your work special is the small details you add.

Like when Mike looked back and saw the dragon lady twirling her skirt on the lawn. You could visualize this ancient, powerful being, twirling unsteadily like a little girl in her first dress. Or when Cerulea told Daisy she had a potty mouth and we had to wonder what even one of these perverted fairies would consider dirty language.

These little things really show your skill and dedication to this wonderful world you've created. Thank You for bringing us all this bit of joy.

Jot007Jot007about 4 years ago
Best nonhuman story ever

The best I ever read...keep posting

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceabout 4 years ago
Brilliant!

I just love this story! It gets better and better with every chapter! I love the characters, I love the plots, I love how every sex scene has something different in it because of the variety of monster girls you have. The way you write is perfect for this story - erotic when it's supposed to be, suspenseful and exciting when it's supposed to be, and you give every character their unique traits and individuality.

Please never stop writing. This is my favourite series on Literotica or anywhere on the web!

LadyCourtesanLadyCourtesanabout 4 years ago
You slay!

The devil or in your case the magic is in your details. "Booger with tits" .... pure giggles! Add that to the drama, the sexy, the intelligence and it keeps me coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
woo!

super excited to see the series continue!

probably top 20 stories ive read all time.

and ive read...a few more than 20.

seriously, your writing is so good-

and you keep coming with new ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get a Dog!!

You have grown the mansion, you have grown the yard, you have rats-people and centaurs running about. Mike needs a Lassie running around the yard and to play frisbee with. Tink would love a dog, and would anyone hate a dog? (the new cat-girl Kisa?) As long as he/she didn't try and bury Death, a smart doggy would help Abella guard the yard. Tink could build a dog house,.. fun, fun, fun! Maybe a poll? Maybe better timing,.. after we get the Banshee back! please think about it,.. tick tock could play fetch with it,...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the tie in.

I love that all your stories are connected. The cam girl cat girl from iceman is Kisa! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Can't get enough of your stories!!!!! Love it!!!!! Patiently waiting for the next installment.

AlbhednomadAlbhednomadabout 4 years ago
Couldn't click fast enough

I jumped from my seat when I saw that a new chapter was posted. I love how relaxed it was and can't wait for more. I don't think I've ever followed a story so closely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Very good series.

kdeville87kdeville87about 4 years ago
great

great serries keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always amazing

As always never a dull read and filled with promise of more excitement to come. Never stop writing and developing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

I would honestly buy this series as a book, the story is amazing and I can’t wait to see how the world unfolds. I’ve just binged read this in 3 days and I’m hooked. Can’t wait for the next one!

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 4 years ago

Every bit as much fun as Discworld and Xanth, and in a much more fun adult way. Now i'm at the part I don't like, waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb!!!

Dear @writerannabelle - this is unputdownable. I second that earlier comment about binge reading continuously over the past few days. Also, I am really waiting for Mike and Beth’s time together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the fun story!

It's been great to enjoy your work, writerannabelle! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take the relationships next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Monsters.

The way you incorporate mythology and legends in to personably characters is so enjoyable to read. The story’s in and of them selves are fantastic. The sexual scenes are just the icing on the cake. I hope that your muses keep whispering in your ear for some time to come

Lenny20Lenny20about 4 years ago
Finally caught up

After having read the series for the past few months after starting it last year, I finally made it to the latest chapter. Can't wait for the next one, although now I have to be patient ;)

I really love this story to pieces. It is definitly the best story published on this website. The characters have really grown on me and even though there are dozens by now, every one is still so unique.

And there is still so much yet to uncover. I'm especially curious about the architect of the house, what the underworld will hold in store and also the mysterious shadow.

To think that it all started with Mike moving into a "ordinary" house and discovering a nymph is unbelieveable at this point. Please keep on putting out this amazing content. To another 50 chapters to come! And thank you so much for the past 50!

Lenny20Lenny20about 4 years ago
Dana & Lily story

Adding to my recent comment (still not sure why you can't edit on Lit):

I'm also curious if and when we get the story about Danas and Lilys adventures during book 3. Still hoping for it to be the teased side-story during 2020. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awsome work.

Well I just finished HFHM, and WOW what a read..HfHM is like if some one took "Where House 13 and combined it with the manga "The Gate, Every day life with monster girls and a little bit of pornhub and blam you have HfHM. Lol lol

But all joking a side the story is very well written. The story has realy good flow, the characters are very well fleshed out.

I am so happy to see that you are very excited and passionate about this story and keeping it going. I have read so meny good stories that have been allowed to die with never bing finished. So I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with all of us.

THANK YOU

Sir William.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Read it in a few days and:

WOW... I don’t know what to write but this is really good, even without the sex it would still be great (not that I’m complaining though lol), the story is just so great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 51?

Annabelle is there an ETA for chapter 51?

AvidReader47AvidReader47about 4 years ago
SWEET!

Fairy se and a booger with tits. How can it get any better? Thanks for letting us inside your imagination.

bhojobhojoabout 4 years ago
I love your imagination

The variety of Characters that inhabit Mike's House - the way they are all so distinct . you really have a fantastic eye for story. If I haave one pet peeve it is that its so long between stories. I want more and Faster. Hope you are well in these troubling times of global catastrophe but thats when we need happiness and Good Sex the most ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great chapter

Tink is definitely my favorite character. Love the Tinkisms "Tink learn new way skin cat, tan hide, then use to wipe ass." Love it

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 4 years ago
This Chapter

Made me laugh my ass off... it doesn't get any better than a "booger with tits" and "check for polish."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come get her through the underworld?

It irks me to my core when authors fail to do proper in depth research on the cultural beliefs they pontificate on. It's bad enough the vast majority of academia thinks Western civilization owes all it is to Athens and Rome, thus all roads must lead to Rome. Seriously! The Queen of Fae tells Mike to take the journey of all the classics, go to the underworld to perform a Herculean task! What's Mike going to do? Take a riverboat down the Lethe and punch a hole up into Faeryland to snatch back his bit of Celtic psychopomp fluff? Please, do better and limit the syncretism of cultural cross-overs. Didn't you even look to find out what the Celts called Summerland?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ignore Anonymous 6th October 2020.

He/she has a limited view of what you are doing, and makes unhelpful comments as a result. HFHM is not just about Irish myths and tales, although it uses elements of some. (And also real Irish words and phrases with only a couple of errors.)

You have managed to pull in pieces of mythology from many sources round the world, and tried to make sense of them together. It's funny, it's sexy and it works.

I'm doing an archive dive, and I've swum back up to Ch50 so far. I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loving Kisa so far, always good to have a cat girl who’s more than just a cat-eared girl in heat. Looking forward to Zel’s “ritual” too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Poor fairies! Glad they are back in shape.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Promising story line. Well done.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 3 years ago
A comment vs a thought:

I have truly enjoyed reading this and Last of her Kind. You are an excellent story teller, Well Done and I hope to read much more from you. You mix a version of reality and mythology very well. Along with some of the nastier (If believed) portions of humanity. You see I am a fledgling wiccan and we believe in building good Karma VS being mean or wicked. But that does not mean I can't believe the bad ones are out there. And I will say they got exactly what they earned.

Ramjet

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

ooh. mike has a kitty? i wonder if she likes pets and nuzzles. 🤔

processguy69processguy69about 3 years ago

This is the first comment I have ever left on Literotica. HFHM is one of two of my most favorite stories. Thank you for writing this and sharing it for our enjoyment. It is obvious that you have been honing your writing skills, so congratulations on that. FYI: My other favorite story is Three Square Meals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story like the fun and random beings playing! with each other and your twists and turns.Keep it up I am enjoying the tale!!

Grr12272Grr12272almost 3 years ago
I just noticed

Im currently rereading the whole story a second time to find little clues that I might have missed reading it the first time . In a previous ch Dana could taste her coffee now in ch 50 Mike's injury's healed overnight. I can tell some of Mike's soul swapped with Dana when they got together. So she can taste and he got some of her power to heal quickly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has brought me so much joy and enjoyment! Thanks!!

notStanleynotStanleyover 2 years ago

50! nice milestone. this is ... 3rd binge? Mike is doing his best to take care of everyone, like a good Caretaker should.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

So much activity in this chapter. Loved it! Finn

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

A sweet, alien, loving, monstrous Fairy Fuck! Exceedingly grotesque. Still cute, funny, and sexy. Mike grabbed four dying bugs and thought, “I need to fuck these back to life. Weird. Wonderful.

Kudos. Kiss and the dragon are good characters. I would like to see Sully and Death have sex with someone! Maybe each other!

SuperNaturalWoman94SuperNaturalWoman94over 2 years ago

I haven’t posted a comment before on any other chapters because I’ve been to busy reading and rushing to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The character interactions as new characters are introduced are hilarious and really well done. And being able to have so many perspectives and different sense of humor and keeping them straight must be difficult but you do a great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I first commented after chap. 38,. Girl, you rock! I don't know how much you know about the Quetzalcoatl, but it's the national bird of Guatemala. It's ontheir paper money and all over many things in that country. The bird is not very large, but has a spectacularly large, heavily feathered tail. I lived there for a while, but now in Lima, Peru. Your imagination coming up with your story lines is amazing. I look forward to many, many more chapters. Sorry to send anonimously, but forgot my password a few years ago.

puma0916@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Still good

This chapter was the most fun so far. I like the two characters, Quetzalli, and Kisa. I enjoyed the sex scene between Mike and the fairies and thought it was amusing that even though their magic was depleted and Mike helped them rejuvenate they still caused him trouble by trying to wear him out. I especially liked the interaction between Tink and Kisa.

Ms Annabelle you truly amaze me and you write a good story, I really hope it continues for some time. Thank you!

alp2vaalp2vaabout 2 years ago

I've been re-reading the series after finishing book 5. I don't know why I never bothered to look up Kisa's name, but it's kitten in Russian. Nice touch! Also great to see how well Kisa and Tink's relationship starts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i am hooked thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please never stop this wonderful, exciting and sexy as fuck storyline! You have a gift! Thank U

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Booger with tits! ❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

My, my, nice to see how far Mike has progressed, using his intuition and allied to preemptively disrupt a threat.

On my first read, I didn't think that much of Quetzalli, the character could have been(and would in the hands of many authors) a fairly vapid one-and-done lust target afflicted by the "experienced but naive"

I've been happily surprised and impressed by the quality of writing affecting all concerned characters.

Looking forward to more!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Two more, well I think it's just two but this is fast moving I'm cannot keep up. Brilliant writing and story telling skills. "Booger with tits", I wonder where that line will lead us in the future. A tad concerned for Beth?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...