All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 051'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
1952M1952Mabout 4 years ago
As always

Fantastic

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Ah Annabelle;

How you flirt and frollc

With the stuff of other's taboos and fears.

Goose that gargoyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GO BETH!!!

Banging Sully the Dully makes the world a better place... especially with "boner" jokes. Serious: I'm glad he's got a positive spin on being there.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 4 years ago
Wohoo

I was wondering when you where going to post, and then you make my sunday awesome by posting. And umm can we have celia back soon? *puppy dog eyes*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fairy King?

Fairy King = First Caretaker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good Reading

Quite an enjoyable romp through the fantasy land of creatures.

Looking forward to how Mike solves the issues of the Queen and getting it on with Beth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A lack of focus on Mike. For someone having possible rapid healing and magical nymph baths, a wound getting infected seems unlikely. The story is growing larger which is awesome, but favorite characters of the past seem to be getting left out. Their multiple relationships with Mike and interactions/relationships with each other make for a great deep storyline instead of a simple monster porn story.

JOVA82JOVA82about 4 years ago
Okay. Now you really did it.

I have allways loved this story. But it has rarely gotten me laughing so hard. Death's cluelessness in this subject was absolutely hilarious. And curiosity... From a cat... I think there is saying about that.

Thuogh there is some things I'm kinda missing, things that havn't happened yet, thuogh might happen in future, especially now that Mike is with the Centaurs... But I do understand if you have problems of figuring out the "logistics" of that.

Allso, it was time that beth had some action herself, so that's good. thuogh this raises questions of how the faerie queen respond will respond in to recent events. but all I can do is wait for future episodes.

Issac545Issac545about 4 years ago

Beth gets all the best toys haha

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 4 years ago
Shouldn't...

Death know at least about orgasms, or am I being too literal about 'La petite mort'? I'm really enjoying the Death character, I find myself hoping he doesn't find his mark for a while.

I can't remember if Ratu can see him or not, I feel like she'd be wise enough to answer his questions without getting flustered.

JzznJzznabout 4 years ago

I am always filled with wonder at the beautiful kink with which you stroke my mind

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 4 years ago
That was great.

I kind of hope that Beth gets a power of some sort in the future. Poor girl is so vulnerable right now.

baileytommybaileytommyabout 4 years ago
Monster girl

I wish the chapters longer, It seems like it starts then it's over'can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If the sundail is a rockin don't come to set the house defences!

Beth and Sully playing head games! Heads up! Heads or tails? (I'm done now)

I was definitely not expecting Sulyvahn to be Cecilia's brother. I didn't know Banshees could even have relatives.

Quetzalli as Beth's new roommate should be fun.

This chapter could go in the exhibitionist and voyeur category.

Death and Kisa look at stereoscopes and... other things.

What is the deal with Emily and Kisa? hmmm

This was missing the story tags - cat girl laughs at the grim reaper - static cling - (just sayin)

Love your body of work, even if it doesn't have a head! (okay now I'm done)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this

That is just down right awesome! Very imaginative sex scene...

I can't wait to see if she develops any powers like Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great of you to continue

Enjoyed it like the previously written parts, really enjoyed the humor at the end!!

I hope that you keep writing this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forever a Fan

Keep writing! You're an inspiration and I look forward to every chapter.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 4 years ago
keep it up

Oh my this is so good, I love it and I need it I have PNES and it helps me to read, and I have tried to do some writing my self but Lit keeps denying it .but I got your stories to help me ,thank you.

kendalljoekendalljoeabout 4 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

This is the best Series of books i have ever read!!!!! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next book to come out! I check daily hopping the new one is out. Thank you for the wonderful stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great series

Great series, even without the (very well written) sex scenes. Great character development and I love the way the stories build on each other.

If I could request something, a story about Dana and Lily’s adventure during chapter 3, what were up to and what they did.

Keep up the great writing.

sowerofashsowerofashabout 4 years ago
Fun and Interesting

It's always a treat to see how you deal with nonhuman funtimes.

Single78Single78about 4 years ago
Awesome

Love the story keep up the great work. Need to make into movies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So when are mike and beth going to have sex without Jenny being involved. That should have happened a long time ago. This sex scene essentially did nothing for me.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 4 years ago

And a fine you're welcome in return. Gobsmacked I was on reading your kind words in this chapter's introduction. Thank you.

As others have mentioned, there's a lot of humor in this one. Beth's walk on the wild side was certainly different, and I will resist cracking some tasteless jokes. Hopefully, Kisa will keep her jealousy from making her too catty the next time she and Beth meet. Now kindly step away from the kerb and I will simply float on by.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So... after that coupling does Beth

get a bit of fae spirit? If that’s the case then she wouldn’t be affected by the Queen next time.

Lenny20Lenny20about 4 years ago
Interessting possibilities

A great chapter, as always.

And it makes for some interessting things to maybe/possibly happen in the future. Like Beth now also being part fae, just like Mike. And what has Emily got to do with Egyptian tombs? It gets more and more mysterious ... and that I love about this tale! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Death's a cracker!

Death is hugely amusing. I love it.

So Death and Mike met when he was younger. I cant remember that being mentioned before. I assume it was the car crash and he was close to dying. Maybe that triggered something about him becoming the caretaker?

Ah Kisa (love the name btw. I love russian diminutive names, and you are keeping her true to her nature of being a bit catty and stand offish. I guess we wait to learn more of her past.

What's the deal with the window that leads out to a cliff,? That can be the centaurs homeland? How has noone investigated this. Arabella certainly could.

Little details such as the rats making a portal for the bees etc give extra depth to the story. Really nice attention to details.

CM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Death

Really enjoyed death's part in this chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

I've just read through this wonderful tale over the weekend (and a bit of last week) and it's great! I love the characters, their interactions, the overreaching plot, the writing, everything!

I also like that you allow your heroes to catch a break from time to time (even if it's offscreen, like between chapters), it adds value to heroism when there is something to protect, a home to both defend and come back too.

On the latest developments, I feel like we are being introduced to a lot of characters from their softer, goofier side, and maybe we'll forget they are badasses when the time comes to really become dangerous in defense of the house. If you manage to pull it off, that will be great!

To sum it up, you've won a new reader who hopes you still have many tales up your sleeve!

Best Wishes,

Professor Anon

PS: your Death character is my second favorite, after DEATH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beth & Mike

Okay when are you going to let Beth and Mike become a couple. We all know they are meant to be together. So please stop tortureing us. You truly have a very complex mind to write these fabulous stories. I must have a twisted mind also for I really love them. Please keep writing always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love your stories

I love your stories when they're full of action. I also love your stories when they're just laid back. I love your sense of humor. I guess I just love your stories.

You have a wild imagination and you use it to bring joy to people. Thank you.

Please keep writing. It always brings a smile to my lips when I see a new chapter posted.

GR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When or where do we see the rest

Great story, are we ever going to see more than 51 chapters now that you have me hooked.

Or is it perhaps it is under a different title???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Your stories are just awesome......it would be interesting if Mike fucks the new characters...... Think I have to wait to know what will happen next.... Just keep on writing ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok, I am more than addicted.

I found this series 3 days ago. Was slightly interested in the concept. Now, I have finished chapter 51 and am hanging on a cliff. OMG! You, in my opinion, are one of the top 3 authors on this site, not just this category, but this site as a whole. Selfishly, I ask you, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reading vs Creating

Guilty pleasures, I had not read any of the Nonhuman stories because the subject didn't feel like one of my kinks or guilty pleasures. Oh how wrong a great writer/creator can prove a reader to be. Thank you for your joie de vire, yeah I spell francies with a redneck accent, but the joy I feel in your storyweaving since I started perusing Part 1 at the start of last week is a real blessing. Real Story telling/Satire is precious, Thank you. The hardest part is that reading is so much faster than growing a story and thanking an author is just such a small amount of rejuvinating energy, that we reader's worry that life can overtake authors before they finish their story. I pray that my small amount of praise/fertilizer can help you spread your roses throgouh out the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Binge read it all and want more

Seriously great. I feel you should take the books, give them an editing pass, and put them on Amazon. This is much better than many published stories there for sale. I love your sense of humor, and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah, I’m hooked...

I love the characters, love the weird problems, love the wide mix of myths, and yeah, love the sex. I raced through the 51 chapters and now will wait for more. The person who suggested putting it on Amazon was totally correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ughh....

Don't turn Mike and Beth into a couple. The idea itself is repulsive at this point.

M_grey555M_grey555about 4 years ago

I think death is me new favorite character now.:)

LytharLytharabout 4 years ago
Personally

I like the idea that Beth and Mike get together, even if only once, and show as "lovers" in public once things are nice and peaceful, even if only as a way to blend with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More...

Read all the chapters in one run due to quarantine.....love the story......exited to read more.....keep posting and hope you're staying healthy.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceabout 4 years ago
You rocked it again

Entertaining, captivating, and weirdly erotic!

aubryknightaubryknightabout 4 years ago
Publish

already!(beyond what you've already got) Going to look for you on Patreon. One of the best stories on the site hands down-I can't imagine the spreadsheet you use to keep track of all the characters and story arcs. You have here something that can go on for a lifetime. Do keep it up. I had hoped and loved that Mike gets something from each person he is intimate with and that he is stepping out strong now. Looking forward to the fairy queen(Mab, could it be, and when's Puck going to make an appearance? A Midsummer Night is nothing more than a Dream in this series!) and don't forget Titania and Oberon and all the rest. I look for Mike to become the archtypical creator and architect again, ambassador to worlds beyond imagining, the House the center of multiple universes (obv), and to be everyman. Love your work and effort and faithfulness to this series. So much appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful imagination.

Very entertaining. You have a very interesting and beautiful imagination. I’ve enjoyed all that I’ve read in this story and wish it could go on for many more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kisa and Death

The interactions between Kisa and Death after Beth and Suly had sex were perfect. Death being so inquisitive about humans and Kisa trying to think of a way to talk about it with him were great. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very creative!

Using the dulles head to suck her while she's being funked was very creative! You have such an incredible imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🔥w r i t e r a n n a b e l l e 🐐

Annabelle: I've also been working hard at getting-

Me: Yes.

Annabelle: -better at my..?

Chorus of Lit readers: Y E S

Annabelle: - ..craft..?👀

Our Collective Pervy Intellects: ( n u t s )

Werry7371Werry7371over 3 years ago

Great writing and characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I find this Death guy really interesting and funny. His naivety and stupid awkward questions he asks with people makes things quite hilarious. :D

You have great imagination to pull all of these characters together throughout the series and it's going great. Thumps up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Death is really funny. I would love to have an encounter between this Death guy and the Dragon girl, both being naive to the human world, would be interesting to see how their interaction and awkward curiosity goes. LOL. I love how these characters also add comedy to this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just figured out how to leave a comment so this is my first

I have read this story and I am totally amazed at the way you write has totally made me sitting on pins and needles to keep reading your awesome story!!!!!

I love the characters you have chosen so far love the amount of sex and the other content you include to make it exciting I will be following your work closely!

Signed,

Stone Carver

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn't like that you had Mike be so unhelpful when Beth tried to talk to him about her concerns. He's been written as pretty empathetic and caring till now, so it seems very out of character for him to so casually dismiss Beth's traumatic experience, and makes him come across like a dick.

Also, considering how this story is usually of such high quality, the whole "dragon lady meets Mike and immediately stumbles which inexplicably causes her breasts to pop out" thing was painfully cringe -- the kind of thing you see in bad smut, where the story is minimal and purely there to introduce the sex ASAP, which is disappointing considering how good this story usually is. We already know she's going to have sex with someone (probably Mike) at some point, you don't have to figuratively shove her breasts in our face the second we meet her.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

You are great at exploring the difficulties of human existence. Please fix Dana and rescue Cecilia.

Capecrusader7Capecrusader7about 3 years ago

Deather was pretty entertaining in this chapter. I like the concept of a being that doesn't understand humans and why they have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh my goodness I heckin loved this chapter! I’ve been eagerly awaiting Beth and Suly’s boning!! You did not disappoint!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was one of my favorite chapters. This whole story has been awesome.

Thanks

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeealmost 3 years ago

I created a forum post prompted by this chapter:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=93890598#post93890598

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The tags on this chapter are gold, lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, Proper English Death is quite possibly the single greatest character ever invented in prose or poetry!! Well done, Annabelle. Well done indeed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Laughing my head off, lol. Especially the death and kisa exchange afterwards. Next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Girl, you rock! Great stuff. The exchange between Kisa and Death was priceless. BTW, I did read the last of her kind. Unbelievable imagination on your part. You being a woman writing about sex from a man's point of view is superior to a man writing about sex from a woman's point of view.

puma0916@hotmail.com. (forgot my password for Literotica)

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

Something that I found intriguing in this chapter was the ideas of modesty and jealousy. Most of the time you leave those out, people just fuck whoever, wherever. But that one sentence about Beth not wanting Mike to see her contained volumes. I'll have more to say on this I think, but I still have a lot of catching up to do. Great chapter, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were always good at writing dialogue, but in Book Four you're just taking it to another level. I wonder if, and how, Beth and Mike will get together. Will he ever be cured of his fear of intimacy with human women? Does Beth care enough to help him through that?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

Ok, so I’m rereading this awesome tale to remind myself of some of the events that have happened, and just enjoy a good read again, and noticed the story tags. Oh, gods, I’m laughing all over again. ‘Poorly explaining consent to the grim reaper’ has to be the best tag ever created, if possibly the most obscure. Your sense of humor knows no bounds and I love it.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

wow wow wow wow wow!

this was excellent before but now, i am lost for words. Truly!

a masterpiece

GoulGoulover 2 years ago

Those tags are killing me. Hope i can explain consent to death now.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Beth is one horny wench and I see some readers have issues with her but I love her character. The Kisa, Death scene at the end had me laughing too. 'I don't know how much nutrition he got from eating her vagina' I don't either but the taste makes up for it, :)

Well done, brilliant story telling, combining all the elements ;)

Cheers, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great as always. What's more to say about that... The idea Mike and Beth as a couple is disgusting tho. I like that I'm not alone in disliking Beth.

4275727065657342757270656573almost 2 years ago

I was wondering where it would go with the tag "a literal boner". Well played.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Screwing the dead, oh my.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for Beth and Mike get together. I really hope they blow each others tops and she gets some of all the soles he has been able to share. Well I will be happy with whatever happens everything has been so great

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Such great foreshadowing for later on this chapter, and laying some groundwork for even further on...

Truly surprising has been the avatar of Death, whose absurdities and antics have provided some of the best laughs in the series.

Not even going to get started on the increasing detail and delightful absurdity of story tags. On my first read-through, I occasionally skipped to the back to check on them first.

Regretted that, a lot, a couple dozen chapters ahead...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Oh my, Beth and the dullahan?? Sorry if I've mangled that word. And then the conversation between Kisa and Death. Just brilliant.

Don't know why readers don't like Beth. She may be a size queen but she wants so much to help Mike and has no magic like he does so no wonder she's walking around like a lost soul at times. About time Mike took her to bed and gave her the assurances she needs.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Death is the ultimate awkward curious alien

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is sad that people dislike the females that aren't in the story to be part of Mike's harem. Even when they are valuable friends and compatriots.

Maybe some readers are convinced size is everything, but I bet sex lightning more than evens the playing field when it comes to plowing Beth's.

Commenting on past stories, I didn't really like it when Dana was introduced as a lesbian. But, I like it even less that her lesbian nature is at war with her Undead hunger. That conflict seem right in a story where the good guy wins and everyone is always okay in the long run.

.Dana shouldn't turn to straight sex just because it is beneficial. Trying to do so, should be very upsetting for her and cause a lot of friction for her, Mike and maybe even Lily.

A slip up, maybe that happens for Lesbians? As a straight man, there have been a few sexual encounters with self affirmed lesbians during my 20's. Not bragging, it is hard to know how satisfied those women were, I am just saying that Unknown it happens first hand even if I couldn't tell you then'why'. So, slip ups can happen. Dana was kinda using Mike afterall. It was all written well in the aftermath. I just really hope they can save Dana from having to compromise herself much further.

Knowing more about sex, and empathizing with the need to affirm one's own identity, I would have expected Lily to be more protective of Dana's desire to define her self by her sexuality, since Lily is searching for self definition in a different place. I can imagine her pressuring Mike to maintain boundaries with Dana when her Undead Nature is betraying her own heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beth should just stick with the Dullahan. If she's gonna keep boning every male she comes across then she's better off without Mike and vice versa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find myself in agreement with 2nd anonymous posting here:

Dana should deal with her sexuality, and not feel pressured to join Mikes harem. Beth probably also better off NOT being a part of Mikes harem, mainly until Mike himself deals with his issues of vanilla human women (ie. catharsis about his mother). I'm a little worried about the distance that seems to be growing between Mike and Zel, will that continue? Will she finally choose a mate from her new tribe and remain monogamous with them?

What will Mikes relationships be like with Kisa and Quetzalli? I hope it isn't just purely sex! I very much like that so far there has always been a valid reason for sex to happen naturally amongst his partners, not just sex for sex sake.

Love the writing, please keep it up

VA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

honestly it’s kind of boring i have to skip over beth’s part because she’s literally just a slut in this story she was just getting wet over mike in the fae realm or whatever but now she just fucked the shit out of this dulluhan please figure out a path for beth if she’s going to be a slut let her be a slut but don’t make it seem like she’s interested in mike n vice versa it’s honestly disgusting how she fucks everything that shows interest like she might as well go fuck every guy in the world with the way she’s been getting trained in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This made me laugh so hard. Beth getting head reminded me of a story by Philip Jose Farmer. I think that is his name. That author was my introduction to erotica decades ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the most romantic sex Beth has had in all the chapters she show. I like it. As every woman she have the right to enjoy her sexuality as she see fit. Beth is unfolding a more complex personality for the best. The fact she is attracted to Mike as a succesful lover is a comon behaviour.

I love the scenes between Death and Kitsa with that hilarious chapter close.

Great job, keep your path, you cannot make happy every reader and it will be sad you lost your freshness trying to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the discussion between Kisa and Death, but the funny remarks could be stronger if the part of boning was asked directly to Beth. For example by the Dragon girl. It is an easy rewrite.

But I like that Beth is taking one for the team and likes it. I hope Kisa and Death will also have some fun. Or Danna and Death. Or Kisa and Danna. We even do not know if Kisa is in to girls or boys.

CC

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've heard the phrase "cold-cocked" before, was never quite sure of the meaning - previous contexts indicated a connection with violence.....

@ some previous commenters - so it's OK for Mike to fuck anything with a hole in it, but Beth's a slut??!! Get over yourselves!! Find a dictionary, look up "hypocrisy".

5* every chapter so far, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Death is hilarious with Kids.

Kisa ...busted 😉

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Great chapter and it allowed me to discover something about my own attitude to erotica.

When I look at Mike’s encounters I am pleased for him whereas when Beth does the same I am mildly disappointed that she is “sleeping around”. Now I need to examine my own brain and how it’s wired, which is difficult in my seventies.

Again, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I make sure to read the absolutely absurd story tags every time. Love them so much

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My biggest laugh in this chapter was your explanation for the broken throne in the fairy kingdom. The King always looked kinda elvish

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

It seems a horse isn't the only thing Sulyvahn can ride.

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

LMAO. I know Beth is hot, but did she really need to fuck an ice cube?

Bent over on the sundial to boot. Smoking cum, now that's new. And what a bunch of pervert peeping toms cat girl and death are. I suppose that makes all of us reading this pervert voyeurs once removed 😋😁. Yup, that's me. And on we go.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour5 months ago

Poor Death, too curious for his own good.

I feel like he needs a hug and someone patient enough to explain to him things.

Problem is there's now someone who wants to learn about humans but can'tinteract with everyone and is either genderless or male, so not screwable by Mike. He doesn't seem to swing way.

The other one who has to learn how to be one, that'll probably end up screwed by Mike. So I know which of those two has more chances of character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...