All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 052'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
HalfpintsteelHalfpintsteelabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic as always, keep up the good work.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
Great work

Stay safe. You have too many good stories left within you.

TrimerionTrimerionabout 4 years ago
fantastic content

im loving the world and characters you have created, always a great read. As for the bdsm scene with Sofia, nicely written for something that seems to be completely out of your wheelhouse. Remember pain is not always a bad thing, and the skin is one giant sensory organ ;) see you next episode

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 4 years ago
Well done

You always manage to post, when I start wondering if you are. Stay safe out there and I hope you avoid being coronad

ErocratErocratabout 4 years ago

"Steam floated up out of his eye sockets (...)"

If you ever break up with your guy and move to Europe, call me.

Ynottony72Ynottony72about 4 years ago

Thank you, your writings are keeping me grounded in this world gone tops Turvey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If the Library only brings her stories that are finished...

...it must contain only a tiny percentage of Internet fiction. ;-)

hackman2die4hackman2die4about 4 years ago

I'm not sure of your influences in narrative but I feel there is definite Pratchett in there somewhere....I say this as a compliment as I rarely laugh outwardly at any fiction, let alone that of an erotic nature so congratulations and keep being fantastic!

`

"Mike Radley! Do you realize what this means?" Death lowered the paper in awe, his jaw hanging open.

"No, what?" Excited, Mike rose and crossed to the other side to look at the diagram.

"You have created a map!" The specter held the paper up triumphantly.

`

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateabout 4 years ago
I love your characterization of Death

Your take on Death is so much more fun than the version of Death that exists in MY head. With his curiosity about sex, something I would be entertained to see is a Death/Beth hookup, which could be fun to navigate consent since Beth can't see or hear him, or a Death/Beth/Dana threesome, since Dana can see Death but he can't see her...

Otherwise, the Sophia scenes are always fun to read. I'm already looking forward to what is next. Nice work, as always!

christi11christi11about 4 years ago
Well done!

Another good chapter, thank you for sharing your thoughts and time with us all.

I LOVED Death's joke at the end! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another fantastic read

As I've stated before, in your mind is an awesome place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter

I do love the story and characters. Am I the only one who wants to see Mike be completly dominated or even pegged? He always seems to come out on top. Mike and Zel's relationship seems dead now and that's kinda disappointing but there are so many characters now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I haven't read it yet but I know it's going to be another great story. Thank you Annabelle. Please keep on writing.

G

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 4 years ago
Great story, great writer.

Stay safe. Thanks.

JOVA82JOVA82about 4 years ago
You did it again

Bursting out laughing again, and again it was thanks to death, I'm really starting to love that guy.

Anyhow. While there was slight downer moment for me on the libary, I really love how it turned out in the end, but then again I'm addicted to females that can dominate a man, was he willing or not. (Hence my love for Abella, Zel, Sofia, and Ratu, which I see physicly most capable, of course, others can do it with magic.)

As some have mentioned, I really wish there would be something happening with Zel, but for now it seems rather unlikely.

"Shadow's" story progresses, that's great to see.

And again I'm eagerly witing for next chapter.

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 4 years ago
Thanks for such a fantastic read!

This to me was the quote of the year, "was a lot like Woodstock; plenty of people went, but everyone had a hard time remembering what had happened there." LMAO, hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be quoting that. Love it!

Thanks again for helping pass the time. I know I shouldb't, but I check daily for up dates. I know all good stories come to an end, but I hope this one isn't due anytime soon.

Swifthawk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
introducing a new character?

So are we going to get to meet Pestilence?

M_grey555M_grey555about 4 years ago

I'm always dead serious. 😆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Once again, you have written a brilliant chapter.

You have a rare gift Annabelle.

I use to come here, for “other stories”, I now come here, to see if you have completed another chapter, of your wonderful story.

Your story would make a great anime series!

Stay safe, stay healthy, Annabelle.

From a fan from down under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great time

As usual, fantastic!

Thank you so much for the whole story.

Keep safe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you for giving us something good to read while the world is so crazy right now

There's almost too much packed into this chapter and it's great! I just loved the scene with Yuki. I really love how you're keeping things platonic between them (at least for the time being) instead of just having them have sex. Letting them bond without sex is more interesting for the character development right now and besides Mike has plenty of girls. You give so many interesting possibilities to look forward to.

Messy112Messy112about 4 years ago
50 more

Keep up writing....love the story..... disappointing if it end anytime soon

Waiting for 50 more ,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Superb job on another chapter, and way to finally bring Sophia back into the story for some relevance instead of as background. The only issue I have with the series is that I feel like your starting to get to many characters in it, which draws away from the development of others. That being said, it’s a great series and I look forward to the next chapter.

P.S. It’s time to get our girl out of that cage and back in the porch swing where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Book

Please print this as a book when it is done love to have a copy to read all at once.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 4 years ago
keep it up

Oh my . I love to read your stories every time they come on I read them ASAP looking forward to more

muze1602muze1602about 4 years ago
That last sentence is a killer

Excuse the pun but got a real chuckle from it. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking Amazing!

That was by far one of the hottest scenes in a long while with Sofia. I always did fell Mike was neglecting her more than the other's. If I had a woman like her in my life I'd say "BABY CHAIN ME TO THE WALL OR THE FLOOR AND TAKE ME!" Lol 😄😘

As for an overall chapter totally nailed it 5 stars.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 4 years ago
LOL

Dead serious...you're Killin me Smalls. Fantastic series, cant wait to read more! 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Friggen love this story.

I have finally caught up on the latest chapter and my only complaint is I really wish I would have found this series after you had finished the final chapter. It reminds my of the days when we had 3 tv channels and had to wait until fall when the series started again. Love it, love your writing style and eagarly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very enjoyable.

QueefEater42... are there at least 41 other QueefEaters?

Also when you said dribble, I'm fairly sure you meant drivel. I could be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh death...

Death has a humorous side. Death eludes to a blatent obvious item, then flips to what felt like James Bond humor. Wonderful!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 4 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

Love the scene with Sofia, it was well done. This is still, in my opinion, the best series on this site. And I do think alot of us know it will end eventually, most like my self are probably hoping it's quite a ways off. But as long as it a solid ending that doesn't feel rushed or lazy like you just got tired of writing it I think everyone will be happy.

GentlemanJimBeamGentlemanJimBeamabout 4 years ago
Uniquely Salacious Mind.

Annabelle, you are one of the most talented writers in Lit. Started the series months ago and have enjoyed them all. Surprise bondage is a favorite fantasy and the twists from one to the other and back again are brilliant. To think this up takes a uniquely salacious mind. Your husband is a very lucky man.

marx810marx810about 4 years ago
I love this story so much

You do such a good job making all these characters work. I was missing Sophia so it was great to have more with her. The fact that they kept switching the Dom role throughout the whole scene was both entertaining and hilarious. And I always love it when I ask a question in my head and the story answers it, such as "Wait...if the wand is partially inside of her then wouldn't it be the same as her holding i-...oh...ooooh there it is." Mike clearly needs to think more before he acts, but everyone had fun so that's the main point. Now the question is if Caretakers can use the wand or if Mike can use it because he has that sliver of Sophia's soul in him.

And there's still so much more to be done with so many of the other characters like Kisa and Yuki, not to mention Dana. You have my full respect for being able to coordinate all of this. Looking forward to the next chapter. Stay safe.

msocaltimemsocaltimeabout 4 years ago

Once again you have hit another HOME RUN! This story is full of life, love, affection, understanding and many other things, and, I understand with everything going on you have schedule issues. Much like another reader, it is painfull waiting for each chapter (except it is so rewarding when the next chapter arrives). Please keep'm coming in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ever A Fan

I had been absent for a bit, came back to find 3 chapters waiting. Devoured them all today and enjoyed every bit. I hope you are staying healthy and well during these troubled times, and I look forward patiently (though it’s difficult) to reading more of this story.

Eternally A Fan,

John C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow. Diff turn of events

So mine can be a switch. The spittingin the mouth sub stuff I would have thought was too close to his mother. But other than that another great chapter

Oh and love dart imitating life, the online publishing was genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cum find what you need in the Library

Very good read

Quite enjoyable

And it sets us up for the next month.

I do look forward to each installment

baileytommybaileytommyabout 4 years ago
Monster girls

When will you get to the dragon and cat girl,I can't wait untill you get to them

Justbeingmecb1Justbeingmecb1about 4 years ago
Fantasy is cool

First time commenting , love the entire story it has some many open paths to take, I do like Easter egg you mentioned with Sofia in the library about how she arrived by portal an her people if alive were cut off, maybe eventually Mike could use the rats to find them to help with defense upgrades. I would also enjoy some longer chapters that could tie in other loose ends . It would be really cool if the rats could open a portal to a place where Mike could get training from legendary figures or some like that. Your doing an awesome job !!!!!!

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 4 years ago

End!?!? This story can not end!! It must go on forever!! Hehe finally caught up and oh boy did I enjoy binge reading. My only complaint is that there were only 4 chapters to binge =P

Always a pleasure reading your fantastic writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Death's sibling

I'm guessing you're referring to the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. War, death, famine and pestilence( I think, someone correct me please). Love all you're stories and with the damn quarantine, it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As always

I loved the read, its enjoyable to be able to read a story on this site with a really good plot. And it's really nice to have something to read every now and again when everybody is isolating themselves right now thank you

MetgarMetgarabout 4 years ago
Abella

Would love to see another scene with our lovable gargoyle voyeur. I think it's possible she's been peeping long enough to need some actual attention soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this

im only on ch 6. however i wanted to say this is an amazing story so far. reminds me of monsterous ranch series by gigiling goblin. that one is finished however and im glad to have found a new story to read. keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The great dichotomy of your talent!

You've done it again. As I finished this latest submission I'm overwhelmed with a feeling of intense satisfaction due to absorbing another dip into such a masterfully portrayed fantasy.... And at the same time a burning and unquenchable desire to read more!

It's like an addiction for which I hope there is no cure! Except of course maybe another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb As Usual

Annabelle, your writing style and storyline not only captures my attention and draws me in fully submerged, I feel like a voyeur myself looking in from some hidden place in the House! Thank you for writing such a rich, complex and compelling series. While your own life is topsy turvey for now, what you give us the reader is so desperately needed in these unprecedented times we’re living in - a beautiful distraction. May you and your family stay healthy.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 4 years ago

Reading from the horizontal still. Awesome treat.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

testdrivertestdriverabout 4 years ago
Just brilliant

You should approach HBO or similar with examples of your work

Lenny20Lenny20about 4 years ago

Another great chapter! I love the variety of sex scenes between all the characters in the home.

Only ... the mentioning of the end of Mike's story makes me feel sad :( I hope his story continues for a while. At least let the chapter count get to 3 digits ;) There surely is enough story to tell here, still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great piece of work

Just love it.

You could say that Mike is very obsessed with getting Cecilia back and we love that you deviated from it.

I would say that we have many characters and the coming characters are a variable to the equation. You should settle down a little and if possible let the characters develop a little.

The scene with Sofia was great and if it is okay with you I request for another one of Sofia's scene as they are too good.

The one in the Labrynith and now the Library next maybe he could fuck her in a new place like a room in Ratu's Pagoda or maybe a kind of a place which looks like a medivial dungeon which Mike uses to finally trap the previous Caretaker's soul and gain information from it by soul searching and that eases his situation a little.

I feel that the story is kind of stressing Mike out and we would like a peaceful interlude and obviously after which I request that should prevent all Hell from Breaking Loose and it seems as if Mike is caught in a plot by the Faerie Queen and the trouble slowly develops so we can build in on what is going to happen.

We readers are waiting for the next chapter as soon as we get a new one even though you don't leave us hanging too much so yeah,

WE LOVE HFHM,YOUR STYLE AND WISH IT NEVER ENDS BUT IT WILL SOME DAY BUT STILL WE READERS LOVE YOU FOR YOUR STORY!!!

bhojobhojoabout 4 years ago
Lignum ass!

Wow ! superb. My only wish would be a Sofia double penetration with Mike and the head librarian staff. that wold have been really pulling an upset out of your back pocket :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What makes HFHM great.

This is my first time commenting on this site, and I have to say that the plot and character development in these stories is what makes them so great. Many of the stories on this site have hot sex, few have this good of a plot or as interesting characters. I particularly like death, who I can picture as being similar to a precursor to Terry Pratchet's death character from his discworld series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOOOOOOVEEE

I love every single character through and through but Death has me cracking up! Keep up your amazing work. You certainly make my days brighter with your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please hurry!

I spent the last 3 days re-reading chapters, and I cannot wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZING

i always find myself hoping and wishing there is another chapter updated.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceabout 4 years ago
Yeah for Sofia!

He should have kept the Librarian's Staff farther from her... more's the pity. But Alas, I have reached the current end and must wait, most impatiently, for the next chapter.

writerannabelle, you are my favorite writer here!

Thanks

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 4 years ago

This chapter had me bound and determined to finish, dead serious :-) Joking aside, this chapter had some of the hottest sex to date. Absolutely loved this chapter and the ending with Death, although I should have seen it coming, had me in stitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great stuff!

By far my favorite series on the site. This was the best adult content in it for long time. The story has been amazing but hasn't felt very adult in a while. Keep it up, love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Happy to see more sofia XD

Hadn't realized till now i can post without making an account but I just wanted to say I'm so happy to see a sofia scene again after all this time, I loved how you wrote it, and I loved the how the staff can be used no matter what part of the body is touching it. It made for a exciting and interesting turn. Also I am a bit of an M so i liked how she was in charge like she was. Personally any foot stuff definitely is an interesting thing read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very, very good.

The addition of some BDSM spices this story up perfectly, im so happy to see ypuve included it, for the most part i thing you did the power play aspect quite well, perhaps just a bit of work on the physical side of the bondage though? A rough wooden chair doesn't seem particularly sexy, but nontheless it was a great scene, keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love your Death jokes☠💀😂🆒️

I love your Death jokes☠💀😂🆒️

UneklensaneUneklensaneabout 4 years ago
AN AMAZING RIDE

Hello my dearest author. You have crafted a phe-NOM-INAL story. I have been riveted for days from mid morning to early the next morning engrossed in the adventures of Mike and his monster home. Wishing I too had such a home. Looking forward too the next Chapter!!!

MadMacs2010MadMacs2010about 4 years ago
Oof! Now that's a spicy meataball eh?

Hiya Annabelle. First off, I want to thank you for creating this epic tale. I couldn't put it down, it was such a wild ride with so much diversity and excitement and drama. If they ever get a chance to make a big budget erotic drama for TV, yours should be in the top 2, I love it 😊 The world that you have crafted is such a beautifully dangerous and sexy world that I can't resist it, like a moth to the flame, I'm smitten.

I have now fully caught up with you, whilst in quarantine, and cannot wait for you to publish another chapter, it's such a cool story, please don't finish it soon, there are so many loose ends to tie up, like will Beth get to meet Bigfoot and will Dana ever get made human again or meet Alex, will we ever find out who the architect is or will it be some weird time loop thing where it turns out to be Mike who creates the house? So many unanswered questions it's like a sexy version of that TV series Lost, but I'm actually enjoying this one 😁

I can now say that my days are to be spent waiting patiently for the next exciting instalment of TWO of my favourite Lit stories, Three Square Meals and Home for Horny Monsters! Both truly, expertly crafted and beautifully written by Artists that care for their craft.

Thank you for writing this.

Thank you for sharing this

MadMacs2010

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving how the story is growing

You show a real creativity is world building, or at least care and detail.

I love how Mike seems to be able to tell how to please whatever partner he has at the time. Makes me look forward what coupling he’s bound to have in the near future.

Nocturne_VulpesNocturne_Vulpesabout 4 years ago

Normally, when I catch all the way up in a story like this I find out a project was never finished. I am so, so excited to see where this goes. My excited babbling about the speculative mythology already has my fiance reading next to me, and I suspect at least one more good friend will be starting on this adventure soon.

P.S. I think I want Cecelia back almost as much as Mike @.@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great and waiting for more

This is beyond a doubt the most interesting serial story on literotica. My opinion ! I look forward to each chapter and where you take the reader is really a great journey. I hope you continue with this story till there are no more twists and turns to spark my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missing you

It’s been so long since you’ve posted, I’m worried about you. Please let us know that you’re alright. I’ve loved this story since the beginning.

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 4 years ago
Thanks again

for taking us along on this magic carpet ride...with kudos to Steppenwolf...

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Look clean hands

I love the character death. The dry humour is a good feature about him. Now I am wondering if Mike will ever get the lovely Beth.. When Dana lost her magic powered fly drone over the gate. You left it at that with a hint it was a lot more. Love how you interact these through out this magnificent story Annabella.

Regards from an avid fan

Divway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Head Librarian

I love love 💘 love Sopia....IMHO the hottest of them all

BiigbambooBiigbambooover 3 years ago
!!!!!

Bar none, best scene you have ever wrote congrats.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Death is just

So awesome. Been meaning to say that for a while yet, but he's just so cool. "I _am_ very angry. Now I will have to drink tea one cup at a time." He's just... so wonderful. Really comes at thing from an alien perspective. Quite nice.

stoshbstoshbover 3 years ago

Five stars isn’t enough. The story just keeps getting better and better. Thank you writing them (and continuing to write them). The only downside to these books is that the story will end. Until then, I’ll keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Shadow

I thought that the shadow had previously said that he was like Mike, that he was a previous caretaker. Having Lily tell him and being surprised confused me. I thought he knew this information already

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You often speak of details, and this saga has plenty of them. It's not just a strong skeleton, but it also has meat, fat, guts and brains. Thanks annabelle!

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

You handled it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Your amazing

Every thing you write is perfect, I can’t stop reading your stories. Please don’t stop.

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352about 3 years ago

I have been following your story for awhile. There are some very good plot lines. I like your developments, and how they are solved. Of course there are some low points, but that is in every story.

You have good descriptions that make it easy for me to envision the action. Well done, I look forward to seeing more.

kalaliciouskalaliciousabout 3 years ago

I can't tell you how much I love the conversations with Death! His utter excitement at seeing a map, no matter how rudimentary, created before his very eyes was, like, the best thing I've laughed at in a while! Keep this magical ride going!!

And, as always, thanks for sharing this story with us!

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoabout 3 years ago

I guess I will pick this chapter as any to start my comment of thanking you. Although I was late to this stories creation I was captivated by it I have had to stop myself (to many times to count) from reading it end to end every chapter till im caught up because I will be so sad its over. I can't understate how much I have enjoyed your character development, seeing each change and become more of what you envisioned and I have to say how proud I am of your work here. I also must admit although I have read from this site over the years I have never once considered the need to register and comment as most of the stories I find the writer has long abandoned but yours was the first I found that is still being written and as such I decided that it was time to give love back to one of my favorite writers of the site. (You) I hope to leave as many insightful and feedback filled comments from this story onward even if I had plenty of things to say before I felt they would get lost in old chapters you may have missed reading and although this is far from current I want to start here in case I'm wrong. I will miss when this series ends but I hope you are only getting started on your carrier of writing either here or anywhere else because I will be happy to follow you wherever. I created my name themed off of your character Lily and I am so happy to have found your writing works of awe inspiring life gripping fantasy and I can't wait to read more everyday I return from work which I feel saps my life away only to have it returned by your books. You are truly amazing and I hope you are still able to see this comment and its not to old to see. Signed one of your newest biggest frans -Romeo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought the scene with Sofia was very very hot, the way control bounced back and forth between them to finish with Sofia lost in lust was very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for your excellent story and I hope that it continues on for a long time. Death has to be one of my favorite characters due to his child like innocence. Literally laughed out loud at the last line of the chapter. Always been a sucker for a good pun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best series I've read on literotica!

Asenath_MarshAsenath_Marshover 2 years ago

Oh gods, that Sofia scene. That hit just about all my kinks. I was sweating by the end of that.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

This is probably one of my favorite chapters; other then all the other ones...ha ha ha. You are so eloquent with your writings about characters and their abilities that it is so hard not to wish for something like that to be so real. I really appreciate what you do, thank you...5 stars

notStanleynotStanleyover 2 years ago

Death really likes maps!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I laughed so much when you poked fun at online stories! Sophia got quite the surprise this time. Well done! Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

That was one of the sexiest parts you have written so far. It was Delicious!

Handheld_OctopusHandheld_Octopusover 2 years ago

That scene has been my favorite so far! I like getting a good look at Death as a Character but I've been hoping for more interaction between Mike and Sophia ever since the Labyrinth. The interplay between her proud nature and the sub/dom desires she feels, so good!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

I really like Sofia. She is a fun, sexy, complex character. I am hoping she is the first of the Monster-Girls that Mike impregnates! I know, you’ve said that’s impossible. Mike does a lot of impossible things.

AddressUnknownAddressUnknownover 2 years ago

God I love Death here, kinda reminds me of Death from Discworld but with a different flavour. (Not saying you're copying him, I love the flavour you've given him).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At last, a hot librarian scene. Great humor and gotta love death.

lostandnevertobefoundlostandnevertobefoundover 2 years ago

I am loving your portrayal or Death. I am almost feeling like there is a little of him from Bill and Ted's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read up to this point in the story in a matter of days and Sophia's sex scenes are my favourite. I'd love to see them take another trip to the vines. I very much enjoyed Sophia being dominant and I was happy when she took control back right at the end.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

Hmm, more on the subject of jealousy... Fascinating. I do like Sophia's scenes, you write her very well. I especially like the dirty talk, even if it weren't in a D/s context. A+ on this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sophia's sex scenes are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Death's pun at the end killed me Xp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing, and Death is my favorite character! Stunningly funny.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...