All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 056'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First time commenting. Felt a little hurt knowing Zel and Mike won’t be together but al part of your great storytelling! I’ve sincerely enjoyed this tale. I love seeing characters out of the normal elements, this chapter hit it perfect. Great work!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Interplay between characters during relative downtime is cute as ever, always keeping everyone distinct.

Party was such a great scene, very sweet revelation about Zel.

And then I must say I appreciated the inclusion of a few distinct hints that things were going on that were not all they seemed.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Well I think you nailed it perfectly. Would like to know more about Kisa's background and what / why she's been transformed - or have I missed something? Was the old "master" previous caretaker or some other magician?

Anyway, sheer brilliance but when will Cecilia he rescued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Longer! I always get a bit sad when I move to the last page. Knowing that another great chapter is coming to a close.

I am happy for Zel, and think it is time for some of the women to move on from Mike. Your story is showing that Mike just doesn't have the time to give each of the ladies individual attention. It is so much more real that Mike describes himself as stretched thin for time.

When was the last time he gave Naia, Abella, or Tink the attention either of them deserves? We have to assume it is happening outside the narrative. As a reader that would be okay with me, maybe an upcoming scene or two of Naia helping him with his sex magic and talking him through his awkwardness about Beth. Overall, the sex stuff isn't as enjoyable as the plot and character development.

Another Anon wrote that this is about to become a lesbian/bisexual orgy, and I see the point in worrying about that if all you are here for is a Harem story. One man just doesn't have the time to satisfy:

Abella, Cecilia, Tink, Naia, Amymone, Ratu, Zel, Yuki, Sophia, Kisa, Quetzallia, Cerberus, Beth, Dana, Lily, Jenny, 4 horny Fairies.

Not all of these girls can end up with Mike.

To me this a story about a family of outcastes and lovers, and I love it!

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Babies??? First the scare with Zel and now Kisa? Rut roh!

Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my first comment on Lit. Your description of Kisa's dance brought tears to my eyes! This is such an incredible story. I am with you to the end!

Old Straight Guy

PheniousPheniousabout 1 year ago

Each chapter is a joy. I have very much enjoyed this so far and am completely obsessed. How obsessed? Enough to hate every little thing you have done to Dana, while also loving her story. Its so tragic, even more so then Yuki, which I can't explain. Can't wait to keep reading.

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperabout 1 year ago

Tink obviously needs a baby lol. She has to be the first one pregnant. It’s only fair, she is his wife after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautyfull chapter but is a shame Kitsa don't wsnt to have kitties but it's understa dable. A nice way to depart from a former lover in the case of Zel. You are skyroqueting as a writer, please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You did just fine with the dancing parts !

Also im addicted to your story!!! Damn !

Thank you for writing so much of it!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Brilliant tale, told superbly. Thankyou

NitrorhinoNitrorhino10 months ago

Absolutely entertaining read! As for my opinion of the dancing of Kisa: well done. I am one without rhythm but i was kind of tapping my foot while reading that dance and it was awesome! I felt it!

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots9 months ago

Trying....not....to....spoil....future....plot points.

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Ha ha ha ha! LMAO!! Little Mike kitties running around under everyones feet😂. Too funny. Oh Annabelle, what an imagination. Dogs and cats. Lions, tigers, bears?? Oh my?

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

The dancing scenes werewellwritten. Among other things that I have done in my life, I was a cuer/teacher of Round Dance for about 10 years. (This involved teaching individual dance figures and leading couples through choreographed routines to popular music. Rhythms included Waltz, Ballroom Polka, Chacha, Tango, Foxtrot, and Swing.) I could picture the movements in your descriptions and enjoyed the flow of words almost as much as I used to enjoy dance. These days, dancing is a spectator sport for me as I have a very unstable knee that I simply cannot trust to carry me through the weight shifts and turning loads that dancing requires....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interesting twist! I had half expected that Kisa would have been Mike’s old cat that died (if he had one) and was repurposed into that collar and now came full circle, but this is just as interesting! I also love how concerned and open Lily has become with Mike, it’s nice to see the other shell open up from time to time :)

-AT

myassisdraginmyassisdragin7 months ago

Well that final scene with Mike possibly getting Kisa pregnant was totally unexpected. Children would definitely be a major problem at this point in Mike's life but it would be interesting to see how many and what they would be like. I would think that with Kisa being a "forced turn" would have them be more human than cat.

You have a very wild imagination to keep coming up with the characters and story line here, well done.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

I'm sorry for Kisa and Mike but imagining little cat girls and cat boys running around a creating mayhem is utterly funny.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So generally like the story, but idk I find all of the non-Mike characters to be somewhat distracting. Like if you're going to do a harem story...it's not supposed to be about girls leaving the harem, girls not in the harem banging dudes, girls showing up to bang girls not in the harem. Otoh if it's not a harem story then senor magic dick shouldn't have a harem. Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey other Anon, those complaints are very much a " you" problem.

Yeah, this isn't a traditional harem story.

As Mike said, his poly relationships aren't about sex or control, but about trust and respect.

The fucking is a consequence, not the core.

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Another great chapter!

elf31elf312 months ago

This was the first mention Kia’s was a Black cat, but yea I want kittens and one mostly human offspring with these two and her helping Mike with back up? More Mojo. Yes please.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt2 months ago

Gotta shed inhibitions to fully enjoy dancing. Kisa’s grandpa was sooo right. Once I ditched many of my insecurities, I loved to dance! Shame my knees don’t allow it anymore.

Loved “watching” kisa dance and find her joy! Her interaction with the young centaur revealed her true heart. Very sweet.

And I’d forgotten just how hilarious the whole going into heat experience was lmao.

No spoilers for those still playing catch up!

Like_a_bookLike_a_book2 months ago

I love the idea of Lily being a foil to everyone's personal insecurities

NovaMNovaMabout 2 months ago

Oh ms. Annabelle, have I already mentioned that you reading your story is like watching the 📺 television show. We can see everything unfolding itself right before our eyes.

Lady, you 🫅🏻 Rock 💃🏼🎸 🌺✨

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...