All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 064'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 3 years ago

you always know how to keep your crowd on the toes. really awesome. really excited for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

will be sat waiting for the next instalment....... really enjoy reading your stories.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As usual, your writing and story direction are great, stupendous, sublime. And your personal note at the end made me laugh ( in a time and place that needs laughter). So thanks for your great story and a good laugh.

XacksonXacksonabout 3 years ago

$5 says it’s Angel related on this new Fuckery.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Oh my you did it again , still keep us riveted I am in need of your stories I will be ion DT'S waiting for the next chapter.

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifeabout 3 years ago

*Mutters damn cliffhangers and something about 5 stars I'll show you.* Seriously though. Great story as always. Hope you get better and/or whatever is going on gets resolved in the best way. Take care of you first Best wishes see you next time.

Ynottony72Ynottony72about 3 years ago

Love this story, love your writing more. Thank you

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

These are so.much fun. Always look forward to the next installment. Remember that you need breaks too. Thank you for sharing these with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did great with this. I’d love to see some of that Beth/Mike relationship develop though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Je suis Murray

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesabout 3 years ago

WOW, that was a great intro to more plot twisting story lines.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You've created some really great characters and personalities through out the whole HFHM universe, and great story telling of course. I liked Lily's character the best - she's really a mischief queen. Love how she deals with all the situation in her style, and of course Mike too, the hero of the story.

kvalentinekvalentineabout 3 years ago

They probably aren't too helpful for people searching by tags, but yours are the funniest of any writer on here.

CarchariasCarchariasabout 3 years ago

Poor Abella. I hope she can heal and grow in future chapters, but losing your brother like she did and then being cast out from your family because of it will make that difficult.

Also, if Naia swapped soul pieces with Beth, that means that Jenny can no longer possess her. That's why they needed Beth to help get Tink's goggles back instead of just possessing Mike. Will Jenny harbor resentment at losing access to Beth's body?

Now that Beth is the acknowledged backup Caretaker, complete with a piece of Naia's soul, can she turn the sundial?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, great chapter and story! I found your writing by happenstance two days ago, and since then I’ve torn through this story and parts of your shorter ones. This is easily one of my favorite stories that I’ve read in years, and your writing is amazing. There are so many characters but they’re all unique and have their own distinct voice and personalities. I can’t wait to see where you take this and what happens with these characters, and I wish you the best in your writing, publishing, and other endeavors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Man, gotta wait another month? I don’t regret speeding through the chapters, but I regret being caught up 😂

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125about 3 years ago

I discovered this series about two weeks ago and have been glued to it every since. Hard to get anything done when you have a gripping yarn in your hands. I love all of the characters. You’ve done a phenomenal job of creating believable consistent characters.

I’m really looking forward to you getting Mike and Beth in bed together. You keep resisting, delaying, sidestepping, decoys, etc. What’s it going to take? All of the horny monster women know that Beth wants to take Mike to bed. Do they tie him up on his bed, throw Beth in and lock the door? Or tie him to Amymone’s tree so Beth and the nymphs can have their way with him? LOL. You HAVE set this up as needing a family dynasty to take over ownership of the house, after all. And only Beth can have his children, though there’s something happening with Zel so the jury is still out on cross species unions.

One other thing. For some reason, this particular story is not linked to all the other stories for some reason. I had to go to your Stories page to find it. Might want to find out what’s going on with that.

I’m going to go back through the stories sometime soon and leave more comments. Couldn’t put this one down long enough to break for comments. Please don’t stop writing this story, and do get Beth and Mike together. Given Beth’s new found magical abilities I’m sure that communion will be epic.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing as always!!! Loved it, especially the Abella/Velvet parts. BUT..Mike doesn't get much romantic one on one sex with the monster ladies anymore!!! I know a few people have been posting it, but I too am hoping he mates with both arachne and has little ones with several of the monster ladies! What about a few garden gargoyles with Abella? Some kitties with Kisa? Even though Dana isn't attracted to Mike, I hope she does have to "come to the source," and develop a closer relationship with him. This is the best story ever and I'm looking forward to a twice a month hit, but take care of yourself Ms. Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great installment. You are one of my two favorite authors on this site. The only disappointment I get from your stories is having to wait for the next chapter. I am seriously looking forward to two a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The anons who want the women to become baby factories... Please just fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oooo...did Mike's sex magic allow him to feel/sense what Velvet can when he held her hand? Very cool. Imagine what could happen WHEN (I hope) they indeed mate? Seems Mike's magic has already preselected Velvet! YES!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love the story so far. Forgot to log in, but 5 stars nonetheless. A question I'm sure a lot of people are asking, is when are Mike and Beth getting together. It's killing me that it hasn't happened yet. Please spare my poor heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"When you can do magic, you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want." is a line that literally made me laugh out loud. I have a theory that the voice that offered to become one with Naia was some part of Oliver and that Beth has accidentally infected Mike through his connection to Naia (as evidenced by the pain in both of their stomachs) while giving the sliver of demon more influence.

Maybe you're plotting something totally different too. I loved and hated the scene where the Arachnid's killed Pierre. "zomg" indeed.

I'm looking forward to your next story.

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
So emotional

When I first started reading this, it was 100% for erotica-reasons. But by now I'm just so hooked on the story. (Although I don't mind a great sex scene if we get one, just like this chapter with Beth and Asterion.)

It will be such a thrill to discover what Beth's powers hold in store for her, but what stole the show this time by a wide margine was Velvet, Mike and Abella. Their dynamic is just so watchable (or readable?). Knowing Abella lost her brother to the Arachne is a step-up from her just hating them for killing humans and she liking humands and all that. And I loved how she talked to her parents' graves. I was almost tearing up right along with Velvet. (The timing for releasing D&H and HFHM book 4 was just spot on, perfect for reading and catching up.)

If this story gets any better, I will have to contact the Lit web masters for adding an extra bonus star, just for this epic tale!

Great sex, characters and so much emotion - 5 stars, wish I could give more :)

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

Even more unanswered questions. But it does seem they buried at least one problem. 5 stars ; and a thank you for sharing a small part of your mind with the rest of us.

christi11christi11about 3 years ago

Again well done! Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :-)

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
Adding to my coment

While re-reading, I just noticed two peculiar things:

1 How could Murray hear Beth, even though se was in the Labyrinth? Is this normal or has he sensed it, because he is possessed?

2 Why would Abella think of killing Velvet when she is speaking and mourning her dead parent at that moment? Sure, she hates the Arachne, but this seems a little cold-hearted for Abella. I hope she regrets these thoughts, not only because of Mike but Velvet a little later down the line.

Just wanted to add these observations :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mixed bag for me...

Your world-building and character history are in peak form...the history of Abella and how her brother died perfectly ties together her anxiety/hatred of the spider-girls.

Like some others, I'm put off by them. Insects are...icky. So no thanks for me with them.

Also...Beth and Mike is no longer a thing for me.

Beth is kind of...broken...for me. She was magical for not being magical. Now she is SUPER magical, to the point of being maybe more powerful than Mike? Really?

To be honest, it feels like you waited too long to put them together, wrote their tale into a corner, and instead of walking through the paint decided to break through the wall.

Plus...Beth as a size-queen...and NOW as a SUPER-DUPER size queen...a whole porn trope bucket of no thanks.

Lastly...since we are talking about tropes...

Please...PLEASE don't have Mike knocking up everybody, or really, ANYbody. Such a tired (and WEIRD) hackneyed porn thing. Does anybody DOUBT this harem of lady-monsters is Mike's? Who amongst them is leaving?

The only one to 'sort of' leave (to the magical greenhouse of eternity) is the one you pregged up!

So aside from Zel, and eventually, belatedly, Beth...can we not have seven billion spiderbabies torturing poor, put-upon Abella?

Still a great story, I cannot wait to find out what the deal is out in the woods.

Who is the new girl?

Why did crazy Murray turn into a spotlight?

Hope all has settled down at home.

As intriguing as all of this is, your reality is more important than our fiction.

Take care...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Baby factories?" Wow insulting to women.

Anons who are looking forward to children in the home "should eff off?" To reduce women who are expecting, to "baby factories" is pretty derogatory. Kids brought forth in a loving relationship are not the products of factories. Was Ana, Eulalie and Velvet's mom, a "baby factory?" Was your mom? Besides, kids could give this masterful writer more plot twists...but this is up to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying the story. So many characters and relationships, it's hard to track who is who when I only read a chapter every month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing as always annabelle and a new monster girl?

Could we finally be getting an angel girl???

Ohh the suspense ;3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh boy do I hate spiders.

Why am I curious to have Mike boink Velvet? You get me every time with this monster fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the commenter defending babies and SO offended at the term 'baby factories'...

A few points...

One is there is a good reason that episodic storytelling that does not begin with children in it often (nearly always) struggle. Kids are hard to write.

Even more so, one imagines, in PORN, because...creepy. (Beth has to go hide in a room in a literal underground lair half the time.)

Second...in your defense of motherhood, you missed the point OF the other commenter's missive. That point was that (as noted by others) in porn there is a bizarre sub-fetish (presumably by guys, but who knows?) of people that delight in all the women (especially in a 'harem' story) getting knocked up. It is a primordial territory thing. So it isn't a knock against MOTHERHOOD, it is a knock against caveman mentality that women are only seen as possessions and their purposes in life are to 'serve man' and make them babies (presumably barefoot in the kitchen).

Now...if anybody can pull off baby-adding in a porn story, this writer probably can...but the greater question is probably...is it even necessary?

Aside from wondering how Mike and his magic penis can save a...BABY, are the longer term problems/possibilities worth the hassle?

Not my story to tell, and it seems we will find out, as at least one of the monster girls seems to be in the family way already.

(I would have voted Tink for the one interspecies mix, because can you imagine an angry, hormonal, about-to-pop Tink?)

Lastly...I agree with the other person that rambled this much...

I think I don't even care about Mike and Beth anymore, even though they have been 'set up' as THE couple by way of their humanity.

Making Beth magic makes her like everybody else. (I'm also not excited she is such a size-queen. How very porn of her...one of the very few stereotypes the writer has fallen for in this series.) Yay? I liked that she had to be smarter. Now she can take a tree trunk (oooohhh! Maybe a treant can show up!) in her and that just seems less special to me.

Awesome story...even without babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mike should fuck Beth make her his bedmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More Mike, less Beth plz! Mebeh write a new series for Beth at another house if u wish to do more from a female perspective but I bet most would prefer the Mike storyline and experiences and he is the one u started the story with that first grabs ur fans hearts.. I started skipping the Beth parts like 10 ch ago tbh lol. :)

Super excited to get more than one ch a month as well. Keep up the grind, we love the insight you’ve allowed us into ur incredible imagination as always!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Amazing a always :)

Don't agree about the "less Beth" comments - I think that she has a significant role to play in the overall plot.

Whatever role she does have I still love this series and all the twists & turns it's taken and no doubt will continue to :)

sowerofashsowerofashabout 3 years ago

Flesh out as many characters as you want, as much as you want. Every girl needs her times to shine.

Also, fuuuuck guys like Murray. Pure Karen energy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We don’t eat each for the same reason we don’t inbreed. The “Book of Eli” was an exaggeration on the effects of prolonged cannibalism, but our bodies are not meant to ingest from the same food chain (the top).

It’s why we can’t eat dolphin. Watch the “The Cove” when the Japanese started eating those dolphins. Or google: Habsburg Jaw.

It’s has more adverse effects than benefits and it would be immoral to pass on pain and suffering, for nothing more than easy convenience, today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Habsburg Jaw was result of inbreeding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story is as captivating as ever :)

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

damn you, annabelle! i love a cliffhanger, but what is mike gonna come home to? it should be noted here that i did very much enjoy reading tick-tocks take of events, and would like to see more of him/it. so keep up the great work, and dont let the haters get you down.

LoverbullLoverbullabout 3 years ago

We dont deserve you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree with others, don't let the women become baby makers for Magic-dick Mike.

One guy said it best (though it looks like you pulled his comment?), that is a weird porn thing and I never get it.

As a woman, I gotta say: it makes us look like we only serve one purpose.

I mean, I get that it is fantasy, but the story has been A-MAZING! Why ruin it by making it all about Mike changing diapers for 15 different species of offspring? (Don't even get me started on the spiders...ick.)

Keep writing, please, I love the whole thing, (minus, like some others, spiders and babies) and look forward to you writing two chapters a month!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story and great feedback! I'll throw my cheers behind Mike having kids with SOME of the women. Of course the point isn't to make all the ladies "baby factories" but there are a LOT of stories on Lit that lead to pregnancies. I can see a benefit to the story if a FEW of the ladies would like to be moms (and moms AREN'T automatically subjugated as stereotypes) like maybe Velvet, Tink, 1 or 2 others. The kids wouldn't need to become the center of the stories.....keep it up Annabelle! You're a great writer!

fatmanx101fatmanx101about 3 years ago

I swear you are the queen of cliffhangers. I'm screaming at the ending. Can't wait for the next one.

MadMacs2010MadMacs2010about 3 years ago

So that's how you were going to balance the portable fire with a portable Water elemental! I was wondering :-)

This story is such a roller-coaster ride Annabelle, thank you for sharing it, I really cannot get enough and watch your Bio for when the next instalment is due like a teenage fanboy! I am so glad that you and your family are well (including the ones in the Radley house!), Keep doing what you're doing as you're doing it SO well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story as always. I'm going to take a wild stab and say that the neighbor is possessed by some kind of angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hilariously, this appeared in my Pinterest boards. :) https://www.walmart.com/ip/Monster-Girl-Encyclopedia-Vol-1-9781626923614/52702883?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&item_group_id=PG_52702883

Keep writing! This ride has been awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve never regretted reading comments before now... so much heated debate.

Throwing in my vote for leaving children out of the literal story. But I guess this is what happens when you lore this hard lol.

Shocked by the Beth hate, size queen has always been her thing, idk why it is getting called a trope now that she’s not in pain from it, this attribute also ties into her initial acceptance of the fantasy of the house so it’s not that cheaply written-in IMO.

I will agree that the humanity of Beth was special, but i have faith in A.H.and I’m interested how that will change Mike’s perception of Beth.

Has Beth acknowledged mikes “habits”? I can’t remember... interesting the way Mike mentioned it. Can Beth revive Dana now?

I would prefer beths magic only be defense based...

also when can Mike melt some of that ICE

I’d like to see a Mike-Dana still, but Dana hitting on Beth could be a wild ride.

Who could be the pure dragon host?

So much Kisa/familiar story arc is yet to be unpacked.

Can Cyrus just join the house. Neeeeeeeeed more CYRUS. Mainly asking for a Cyrus-Death convo.

Where’s Jenny been?

.... I might need to just join the discord lolol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is going great. Not just the story, its the characters you've created which makes it so special. Every character has their own uniqueness. I love Lily the most, and I love how she is involved in every story along with Mike and other house folks - she is sexy, playful and deals with troubles without giving any fuck. And, of course Mike, he is the hero but it's his compassion, care and courage that makes him really great.

I suggest keep focusing the storyline around these primary characters like Mike, Lily, Beth, Dana and other housemates like Cecelia, Naia, Ratu, Zel, Abella, etc and the long time villains like Aladin, Sarah etc. Definitely love the way you bring in new twists and turns.

Looking forward towards more adventures to come. Keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a fan of the sudden "oh wow beth has magic and is now more powerful than mike" bullshit going on. Also not a huge fan of the soul swap in general, makes it seem like the bond between naia and mike with the caretaker role isnt that special. Oh anyone can do it, whats next will beth be spinning the dial? Seems like you plan to have her take mikes place.

rohshamborohshamboalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic as usual! Great new twist in this ever expanding monster universe. On to the next one. To be critical about your writing style and skills baffles me. I might have to read it over (and D&H) while I'm waiting for new chapters

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

I would make only one critique of your beautiful writing and that is since you changed so much of your vocab to be more elaborate and tasteful instead of a string of F words and such as you had at times used back in the first chapters I would love to see different words then muttered. Maybe like Mike says "Great" Mike sighed. Or Abella's I was never scared line could be followed by the word mused instead of muttered.  Also if my bad memory serves you have not mentioned for new readers the scars on Abella that were created in book 2 or was that 3 ? I can't quite explain how although I rarely tear up or cry in life in general I do it even less often for something fictional. But somehow your books especially this one and the last have made me feel so emotional when you describe the hurt of the characters inside and feelings that it actually catches me and that surprises me so much. Just making sure you know that no matter what I've said above about my critiques since I didn't want to hurt your feelings or your confidence in your writing I will end this with this chapter includes alot of really good past present and both places at once and I enjoyed it very much if anything it reminded me your stories are near perfect with pacing and lore and they allow you to get lost and caught up in it and that I value so much about your work. I love this book so far and can't wait to read more so take care of yourself you tell us so much we all love you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love that this story line has a plot. Being a huge sci-fi/fantasy fan I believe an “R” rated version of this story would be a huge success.

Absolutely love your writing. Thank you for doing this.

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

That poor, poor front porch.

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

The Beth magic is very disappointing addition to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. Want feedback? Always liked Beth the most and how she had to think. Looked forward to her being an assistant caretaker and absorbing random magic like Mike or turning into a monster. This convenient, undefined, superpower for her fun and to do almost anything, has for me, ruined her character and my interest in her. Will skim over Beth parts. Can only hope there's some clear limits. And to commenter below: it's not Beth hate, it's dissapointment in a beloved character arc in a otherwise good story.

Also Ratu's f bomb felt wrong. She's meant to be sophisticated. Agree with Cyrus, too much profanity, makes the characters sound the same or like a teenager trying swearing for the time.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I very much like your stories. I'm with one of the anonymous, the F word from Ratu seemed out of place, but that's just me. It won't stop me from enjoying your stories though, thank you...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Okay, I had the most troubled dreams as a result of reading two chapters of Part 5. Your writing is not at issue, but rather my arachnophobia. The result of a gruesome occurrence a half century ago. 🤢 I’m still reading. Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

With you we are always on a roller coaster ride, which is fine by me, it is my favorite ride! Keep going you are doing fantastic as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man I love the story about Beth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story so far, but no I'm bored. Mike the MC and caretaker is essentially fucking useless and now beth gets the soul swap and is immediately better than him. Either advance him or kill him off because the way this is going you might as well just promote Beth. Because as I said Mike is fucking useless outside of fucking, and Beth is good at that too. Not sure I'm going to carry on much further now.

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

Wow, I didn't know minotaur/fairy/human orgies were a kink of mine but here we are.

Amazong scene and as always the world building and the like are great fun.

Thanks

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 2 years ago

I'm not completely sure but it feels like this ties in with "The Last of Her Kind". It has the same vibe at least. Keeps getting better and better.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

Lots of open ended events here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beth has ruined an amazing series. Dropped.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

What is with all these anon posters, ignore the twerps.

Continues to amaze me how you keep it all straight and give us many laughs and sexual delights along the way. Prefer spiders to flies.

Enjoying the ride

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t get me wrong I love the story, but I also love all the triggered anons in the comments who are clearly either to young and immature to be reading story on this site, or have simply never felt the touch of or been in the company of an actual human woman, so cheerio for the good stories and the good laughs these comments give me

Spooky_Electric84Spooky_Electric84almost 2 years ago

I just wanted to say that I don't think that people should be worried or scared of characters becoming solely plot baby making factory. I remember a couple of jokes and Zel, but absolutely nothing else.

It wouldn't fit the author's writing or direction at all .

Plus, Its normal for people to desire and daydream about wanting kids. And just because a story about a bunch of super confident and powerful women, where it can be interpreted a character wants to be a stay at home mom, or still has a job but it's the home care taker trope, that doesn't take away her worth or power of living the life that they want. It's forcing, entrapping, and relegating women to that role is what's wrong. Having a character who wants to isnt.

I mean, I guess because Zel is the leader of a tribe, she is probably seen differently?? I don't remember there being people upset about that. Which, there are probably a lot to unpack for the various reasons why, but that's neither here or there. I did feel that a couple of Mike's reactions to pregnancy felt a little too tropey and came across too apprehensively, but also for another time.

I do want to end this by saying that, what is going on right now in America to the rights being taken away from people who can get pregnant, is absolutely horrible. I do not want my opinion to to be seen as dismissive or that I am ignorant of the very real and current reason why those fears exist. I am a cis-het male, and not sure if I should even clarify that or not. Fuck the supreme court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is it. Beth somehow is now better at Magic than Mike just because of a soul swap with Naia. For whatever reason. Did she earn it? What about a character arc? Are there two caretakers now? What did Beth do to achieve all that? Mike went through a character development and Beth over here is just being handed shit. And what does she do then? Fuck giant dicks.

I'm sorry but I have got to drop this story for my mental peace. I may get called an incel but aye.. it is what it is.. can't have an opinion i guess.

This story will stay in my mind forever so I'll have to resist coming back. Good job.

4275727065657342757270656573almost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. I love Beth. Maybe everyone lost the great game because they were alone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are all these Anon negative posts just one lonely loser? Seriously. I keep reading the same thing. Beth is a Main Character. Get the fuck over it. I personally love Beth. Her monster kink is weird but she is the straight man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm amazed at the commenters who are reading a story about fucking all kinds of monsters, but think two women together is disgusting. And a man with a monster harem is great, but a woman who fucks several monsters recieves vile contempt? The cognitive dissonance is disturbing!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Girls rule, boys drool! LOL!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

It's all going pear shaped again. What has Lily unleashed and what is attacking Mike? Are they linked?

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Lovely story directions, was genuinely, and pleasantly surprised by the developments back at the house. Will be amazing to see Beth develop in her unique power.

Doubly curious foreshadowing from Zel's line of questioning. "Fascinating" indeed.

The character and location switches continue to be awesome, jumping away at nearly perfect cliffhanger moments is a difficult writing tactic.

Having taken time to develop and build these characters up, we're fully invested in all their history, stories, and fates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beth's dalliance with the minotaur while not new exemplified the way she uses people for her own benefit. While that character might not make for an ideal companion, she none the less chooses to engage in that relationship at her own desire, not a mutual one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh

ImaGodkindaImaGodkindaover 1 year ago

Ooooo I wonder what's gonna happen next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This literally made no sense. At all..

PheniousPheniousabout 1 year ago

Lol Magic Vagina. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i can’t believe beth the slut got nymph magic i’m so fucking pissed abt this let me guess she’s gonna fuck any monster cock she sees she’s literally just a monster cock slut good for nothing else except writing legal papers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude if you have such a problem with Beth stop reading. Your bitching makes you sound like a misogynistic asshole.

vron_skyvron_skyabout 1 year ago

And I can't believe that in the 21st century there are still Neanderthals, for whom a man who fucks everything that moves is the master of the house and generally handsome, well done, but a woman who has fucked more than one member is a whore. The fucking double standard of cavemen.

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

Of course Abella's reaction to the spiders is due to some of them killing family, just not these ones. Are you going to hate today's Germans because of what some of them did in the 1930's and 1940's? Velvet and her sister appear to be different than the ones in Paris all that time ago.

So somebody have figured out how to attack the household without triggering the lions. That is not good; also, who is behind this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly the arachne are less dangerous than many of the ladies already in the house including abella herself. Also undead is way creepier than spiders imo.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this chapter. Wasn't expecting Beth to get powers but kinda cool. We can see the copycat abilities of the male monsters without Mike doing anything weird. Also interested in the magic powers Beth may develop later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is the puppet master behind The Nirumbi attack? Is it The Socciety, The Order or a new foe? We will see. And the neighbour, what possesed him? Wich Mike's heads will be eated when hi fall to Velvet? Is sha a reliable sex partner? And so much more questions are open in this chapter. All this guaranty a lot of fun in chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beth should just die.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Abella is still right, most girls in the House are in control of their facilities and able to live on basic food and/or able to subside on selective fare.

The Arachne are Apex predators with a hard set of instincts compareable with the starving Mandragora or Dana and biologically bound to their Diet.

The best example is Roy Horn and the White Tigers. Years of expieriance and training and connection, still one accident happened.

In the case of the Arachne this accident would mean releasing a swarm of intelligent, flesh eating locusts.

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Ok,so first thing I've got to say has to do with "anonymous's" comment that "Beth should die", WTF!! Don't hide behind your anonymity and sling trash. Go somewhere else!.

Beth's gonna get in trouble cuz everytime she gets to stay home alone she has a party and the house gets wrecked 😁. And I love that she's been turbocharged. Very hot. She deserves it!!

And what's with these little Nirumbi fucks. Mike needs a new brand of pest spray.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The codpiece made me chuckle! --Z.N.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilot7 months ago

I'm fairly certain the front porch will not survive.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Another great chapter. More intrigue coming from two different locations.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour5 months ago

And the house security system is useless ONCE AGAIN. Might as well be not here. I hope Mike will get that fact one day.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn3 months ago

Boo Anon! Beth is great!

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Honestly, this neighbor is one of the scariest characters yet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

great story and chapter, again. Not sure Mike will be able to see the trouble but he was'nt meant to be eather. His job is to be obvious lethargic avoiding to fight and sit it all out. Will the arachne be the breaking point in trust from Abella? Well' see. And well deserved for Lily because she's always pushy by nature and her backround, well over time somebody show her something to learn to stop herself. Even ignoring any advise from Beth - she shows more balls than Mike, but not at the right point. Time for some Angels, i guess. Holy shit is hitting the fan. Thank for publishing and still windering why an pure arachne and the centaures are feeling sick.. if this neighbour is from the holy light section, it should not affect pure souls - but ah, i remember the holy purges from witches, shamans and foultless people... ok, let's get an coup of tee and see how the story goes on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...