All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 065'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

Okay, I promise I'll come back and leave a proper critique, but since I just asked another author this, I really want to know your answer: "Before you jump in, keep in mind that this is the 65th chapter"

Are there really so many visitors to this website who can't fathom what a "chapter" is that you have to provide disclaimers like this? If so, it's kind of horrifying to think how many amazing stories ought to be very highly rated save for the hoard of unwashed masses who read erotica without being literate.

bhojobhojoalmost 3 years ago

Nice new twist to the tale ... who is mekhkahrel ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Alternating cliffhangers. Your awesome writing skills continue to astonish and amaze.

Wonder what exactly Mike got from Quetzalli? Hmm. I say, Hmm.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Was waiting

You did not disappoint. So excited for the next chapter

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 3 years ago
The arachne

Stuff creeps me out abit, I want mike to go home and leave those things behind.

Otherwise another great chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just AWESOME. I specially love the Grim Reaper Conversations. Even if the situation is ridiculously serious, his actions and words make me laugh out loud every time. Thank you for sharing this amazing saga.

EsbanosEsbanosalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but i hate this chapter. I also hated the stand alone spider story. It remind me of the frog and scorpion fable. And the fable dont work the over arching story of mike and the house.

FbjsFbjsalmost 3 years ago

So this new threat really tops the previous ones. Reallg curious how this is going to resolve. Happy to see some more fun with Death too (: Also nice to see Mike just accept a hint and act on it.

Thanks Annabelle

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

Fantastic and edge of the seat always

LoverbullLoverbullalmost 3 years ago

Maaaaannnn

You're too damn good.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter and I think the Mekhkahrl is none other than Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had my suspicions about an angelic influence, but Death's "riding buddies" blowing into town, was an unexpected surprise. Another wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg Beth is gonna lawyer her way outta the apocalypse isn't she?

"sorry guys it looks like you didn't fill out End Of The World happens properly, looks you're gonna have to refile, and yes I know the wait time is a thousand years. Better luck next time!"

Also, I wanted to say, even though I know this story is about Mike , Death is my absolute favorite character in this tale. And here's hoping Mile and Velvet get it on so the house can be protected by a swarm of stood cold killers, Mike doesn't have it in him and sometimes you need a killer or three, for those times when souless, broken humans show up on your doorstep.

Anywho, this tale has become one of the best on this site, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it and love the story. Been a fan from the beginning and hope for more chapters every day.God you are a great writer and love Mike and the whole group.Please never stop writing

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

"Oh shit," she whispered in horror. She figured that Murray was part of a society plot, but never that he was acting as a beacon. What sort of being took most of a day to travel across the world? And why did they need a beacon to lead them?

/

/

o knowing Murry is a soulless husk why not kill the body to end the threat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

lujon2019 - 'cause Beth's not a killer?

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

He has only ever existed for a singular moment at a time. And his existence may have been a clock, counting down. But for the last loooong while in the stretch of infinitesimal slices of existence, he has been constant. What would that do to the clock. How would it keep track of continual and constant movement forward?

Yeah. His siblings have arrived, because he is not supposed to exist in this state, not as a continual being. So of course he could hear the call beyond dimensions, it was a call for him as well. ~As a side note/ query, I would be interested if the beacon had occurred for a day and an hour. Time has magic of its own, for as some tales will tell, a year is not a significant enough of a period of time for ritual magic to be truely set, but a year and a day: is.

Lovely story, greatly looking forward to reading more. Also very fascinated and intrigued that it seems with each new addition of love (and sex) into Mike's harem, the connections being forged are growing stronger as well. And so far (if we take things told to us as truth) Mike hasn't given his firstborn to any of his women yet. But we know there is one species that is designed to breed with humans, that crosses that gap. Possibilities are lovely things to wonder.

Thank you again for your story. You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YES!!! Mike and VELVET!!!! YESSSSSS!!!! Amazing emotional story with them both! I hope Abella comes to terms with the arachne. Yay and yes to Mike having kids with Velvet!!! Yaaayyyyy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree that Death sort of stole the show here! I always liked him but he was hilarious here! Hey....is Death a serial killer himself? The only thing I liked better than his interactions was the sexual tension between Mike and Velvet....I'm hoping for them!!! And the sex of course, finally more sex between Mike and the ladies, and finally with Quetzalli! More with Kisa, Abella, and of course Velvet please!!! You're an amazing writer Ms. Annabelle!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful as I've come to expect. You have talent, a speedy writing skill at the computer (and hope the current impediment to your creative time resolves itself soon), and an incredible imagination. Looks like my attempt to post a comment last night went awry. Oh, well.

Wondering what Quetzalli gift our harem hero has received?

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifealmost 3 years ago

Well this is going to be interesting. If the three horsemen are death's buddies and Death is just a singular entity. Who the hell has been reaping this entire time? I can't remember if this was explained or not. Solo other than that. I wonder what the angelic realm wants this time? And even the. If the Apocalypse is indeed about to kick off. It's going to be interesting to see how Death is going to be relieved of his contract.

Messy112Messy112almost 3 years ago

Head's off..... another thriller .....pls give Beth some fire arm to fight or make her as a Piller among all craziness to support them like a good "matriarch"....

Would love if you could reply to any of my feedbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars!!

Every guy needs a wing-zombie like Dana! I love her!

Also love Velvet having her kids with Mike!

TheAnarchTheAnarchalmost 3 years ago

UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I really should just stop reading for 3 months so I can come back and be able to get through some of this without having my heart stop. Sooooo good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm imagining Mike bringing Velvet back to the house...the arachne can have nice places in the greenhouse forest....romantic, secluded picnic date with Mike.....

.......hatchlings!!!!!! Woo hoo

FVLL3NFVLL3Nalmost 3 years ago

This was a wonderful chapter. I honestly thought this would have something to do with the society. I wonder what ability Mike is getting from Quetzalli? Lightning, dragon powers? I am hoping for Mike and Velvet too they are so precious

christi11christi11almost 3 years ago

Another good chapter. Thanks for sharing! :-)

princecharmingslprincecharmingslalmost 3 years ago

As usual, top quality story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Arrrrgh......... I am all caught up. Every chapter of HFHM and spin offs!

This isn't Netflix where I can binge a season. 5 Stars!

Now I have to wait. I am terrible at waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Every story is like a new beginning and new turn. Can't wait to read the next one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Spacer on a horse? Is our author a Primus fan perhaps? What fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the arachne girls so much. They both come off as so cute despite their monstrous nature, which is a natural source of conflict. Managing to work an underused character like Abella into the mix was a brilliant move.

Also, your story tags continue to be hilarious. Easter Eggs on Literotica, who'd have thought?

MldbpMldbpalmost 3 years ago

Another amazing storyline....so enthralling! This series is addicting and I love how your characters are developing throughout it. ❤

jskin78jskin78almost 3 years ago

Enjoyable. But definitely getting strange. So many twists and turns

DawamDawamalmost 3 years ago

Well Chapter 66 is only 66% of the Number of The Beast so I'm betting against Apocalypse but expect the why to be entertaining. Thank you for sharing Annabelle (and for not going down an Amazon-exclusive rat-hole). On the other hand Death Metal could prove disastrous, especially if a boy band amidst so many powerful female characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn girl! You’re using every legend in the storybooks. Good job. Keep up the good work.

Much love.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic as always......

Didn't think it was possible yet i get more & more amazed at how you manage to continue producing such incredible work.

Many many thanks for sharing with us.

Loving every second of it and cannot get enough quick enough ;)

Would love to get the chapters much quicker but I'm well aware it doesn't work like that... (mores the pity ;) )

chairfanchairfanalmost 3 years ago

Awesome as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is it, every time I get to the end of each chapter, I go NOOOOOOOOO! I have to wait for the next one to see what happens!

Such a wonderful story teller, Annabelle.

Eisman333Eisman333almost 3 years ago

As usual, going along just as amazing and thrilling as before! Even if i think having an actual angel swing by is a little extreme even for this story but whether that belief will be shaken up remains to be seen when more details about the why are revealed.

Besides that I was thinking about who mike had spent some quality time with so far and either i forgot or Yuki has yet to have her own go. With the sudden uncerimonious introduction of her fox form it feels perhaps more like she is a protector rather than a usual part of the house, although it fits her quite well i still think Mike ought to conquer that glacier eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story and the entire series is one of the best I have had the pleasure of reading. My only complaint is that I thought you were going to 2 issues a month now that the side story with Dana and Lily were wrapped up! Yup! We are greedy for more! Please don't slow down ! And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story tags are useless as tags but hilarious for your story.

Well written.

The spiders...need to go...away.

Just creepy.

I get people like the characters as you write them, because it is written, but to actually think about them...imagining a movie version? Ew and yuck.

I love Abella. I feel she is being made the heavy here; the bully. She has Mike's back, and anybody that doesn't LOVE the Arachne are 'Bugists'. Mike goes from a phobia to horny for an 8 legged spiderhuman? Convenient for your plot because you are intent on shoehorning these creatures in, but not a very logical progression .

As soon as the house team knew Murray was a beacon AND was soulless, SOMEBODY should have killed 'him'.

Not Beth, because ...why exactly? But okay...Lily? She would revel in it! Death? Literally his name.

Seems like a plotting oversight or strained device a little poorly developed (or at least explained). Maybe it still didn't work, but somebody had to try.

Also...the Guard Lions didn't see the potential APOCALYPSE as a threat? Poorly designed Geas software if that is the case.

Death and Lily and Tink provide much needed comedy relief.

Death might be my favorite character.

I used to have more hope for Beth, but it seems like she is female Mike...means well, but no real plan to succeed, yet somehow bumbling her way to success. She started off so smart, now she is magical (but apparently only so she can take gigantic dicks that would literally tear apart a normal woman), but not as smart or fearless. What happened?

I gave this chapter 4 stars, and I'm a tough grader (obviously).

Much great work here, good sex scene...maybe you explain or can retcon my and other's questions?

Thanks for your work. Making the unwashed masses all happy isn't easy (if even possible).

Look forward to your next chapter!

Jala_WestJala_Westalmost 3 years ago

This chapter conforms that Ana's sacrifice of all of those eggs was not in vain, which comes off as a pretty good legacy.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I get that some don't like the arachne girls because spiders can be creepy, but these characters add a lot to the story!!! I can easily separate how I feel about a spider in my bathroom, and the complex and beautiful characters that Eulalie and Velvet are. More arachne sex!!!!! As an example, how sexy do people feel that goblins, Naga snakes and gargoyles are in real life or other mainstream stories? But here in hfhm......rowrr!!!! Keep it coming Miss Annabelle!!

MrCharonSrMrCharonSralmost 3 years ago

I really appreciate this installment of the series. The Arachne( ?) Must continue to survive as a species. Your thesis, different is not necessarily evil, is as refreshing as the sex is satisfying.

The issue of Dana. Please fix her issue. Do not relegate to the ranks of Red Shirt Star Trek characters.

If you did not inderstand that reference you are not old enough. Or read " Redshirts" by John Scalzi.

CortavarCortavaralmost 3 years ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

Wow again !

An angel in it's full otherworldly presence, complete with a booming "BE NOT AFRAID", that's a cool treat! You're really good with your descriptions of Outer Beings, be them Old Gods, angels or... mimics!

Someone suggested that Death being incarnated might be the reason for the coming of the other Apocalypse Riders (War, Plague/Famine and Conquest?), and I agree with that.

Also, Conquest is wearing advanced tech? Is there an alien invasion pending (or at some point in the far distant future)? Are there aliens in your universe? Can Mike fuck an alien at some point? Please? And where is Death's horse?

Yay also on Mike and Quetzali! Cool sex scene, and one more girl to the harem! Now on to the spider-girls, the mummy, Yuki, Beth, an angel, an Elder God, whoever you want! The sky isn't even a limit!

Quetzali, the Fae Queen, they're inherently magical beings, so I understand and enjoy the special effects. Could it happen in a more mundane fashion with the Arachne sisters? Special effects are cool, but sometimes simple is good too...

Regarding Mike's spider romance(s), you want it to happen, a lot of us want it too, so go ahead! Please continue to write wonders, and accept that you cannot always please everyone.

I may have already written it, but the absence of werewolves and vampires is a bit unsettling for me... I do have a theory that they are (successfully) running their own side of the Great Game, and therefore in no need of a safe haven, but I'd like at some point in the future to see my theory confirmed or infirmed...

Anyways, you're the best! Please take care of yourself and yours, we'll be waiting for the pleasure of reading you!

Best wishes,

Cortavar AFKA Professor Anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The apocalypse? The fucking apocalypse?!

Little early in the story arcs but I do wonder how you can write your way out of that level of chaos.

Thanks for the engrossing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ms. Annabelle! What about a sexy Viking Valkyrie? Woo hoo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story, your spiders...not my thing, so I'll probably just duck out of that chapter if I can. (The little bug fairies were kind of icky, but not main characters. These two, it seems like you are pushing aside all the rest of the house occupants in order of importance.)

You'll probably write it so good I can't...you are an awesome writer.

Doesn't mean every character is equal to every reader.

Somebody wrote that Abella is a bully now. That is too bad. Worse is that to 'fix' that, SHE is going to have to compromise who she is.

I'd almost like her to maintain ger integrity and leave the house, so I can still respect her. (A book character, I know...like I said, you're a great writer!)

Also, somebody else mentioned Dana. Fix her! A reluctant lesbian forced to live on a guy's jizz is possibly more insulting than if you had just 'converted' her to liking guys (or just Mike).

This weird quasi-immortality of somebody that JUST wants to be with their departed is a nice ironic story telling thing, but everytime she pops up I just wish she could die and be in piece.

Beth is kind of over...

Like others, I don't even care.

Let her go live in the cave with the minotaur and his 40 inch dick.

That reminds me...

Bring back the Naga!

Enough with liquid form stuff.

Okay...that was more than intended, sorry.

Really just meant to say that bugs...bad.

Guess I'll go watch Starship Troopers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A follow up and counterpoint to a recent anonymous post.....

I disagree that Abella should leave the house to "maintain her integrity".... Her main role is to protect Mike and the house. She's been true to her purpose and personal history. I don't see her as a "bully," in her eyes these particular Arachne haven't proven themselves. Maybe a situation in which Velvet saves Mike when she didn't have to might change Abella's mind.

As for Dana, I'm a bit torn....fixing her would make her character at hfhm redundant but I really like that she needs Mike's essence. It's a magic thing, not a "degrade lesbians" thing. Supporting that is how strong a character and person Dana is. She rocks.

I agree about Beth.

I love the focus on the arachne girls! More!!! Ok many have arachnophobia, but how much better is a goblin really? The arachne girls are sexy and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What? WHAT? WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, when the screaming started I was NOT expecting the four horsemen.

BuzzumbaliaBuzzumbaliaalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for another episode! I love that you explore such a wide variety of relationships and bodies. I have a dear friend whose super power is that, although he has some preferences, he can find anyone to be hot. I love when I'm given a taste of that power, such as when I'm reading your stories.

Have you ever considered having Mike interact with another men or with a trans-woman or with a non-binary individual?

I look forward to seeing whatever you produce next!

hotwhiskeyhotwhiskeyalmost 3 years ago

Kudos on that extraordinary imagination Queen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, Ms Annabelle, when you decided to up the ante on 'Mike's gone house catastrophes', you didn't hold anything back.

One technical observation: I thought only Mike, (and one or two others?), could see Death. Seems like he was well observed in this chapter by all. Story line/character trait conflict, or just too subtle in the text about his 'invisibility'?

==

Quite a creative screen betwix Mike and Quez; guess you were going for the ever elusive, first time together, lightin' them up experience. (Sorry, couldn't resist...) I WAS expecting a bit of some morning after house wide electrical destruction, just to embarrass the pair.

If there just 'happened' to be any coils of wire, anywhere, the rampant electricity being discharged, and getting into the coils would have turned them into magnets, as long as the electricity flowed. Could have been good for a laugh for steel based items to be 'mysteriously' in a pile, or piles. Never know what Dad might have done in, or to the cabin, which would create a coil of wire under the floor, in the walls, etc.

Best line of the chapter, 'Wow! Never expected to see my siblings so soon.' Death is one of my fav characters., right up there with Tink.

Thanks, as always, for sharing your sick and twisted mind, and for the work it takes to put together free entertainment for us. It IS greatly appreciated, by my reading obsessed brain, AND my piddly SS-based fixed income., especially since my old, broken bod forces me to the comforts of memory foam for a large portion of my normal day, and more often than I like to admit, entire, multiple days at a time.

Reading nourishes my brain, (has for over 60 years, anything else makes it shrivel like a long forgotten orange, in the back of a fridge.

Regards,

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This tale just keeps getting better and better. Your story weaving and tying together parts while imtroducing new challenges and challengers is phenomenal. High praises for writing these tales

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, you have done an AMAZING job of building the sexual tension between Mike and Velvet!! With many of the other ladies, Mike seems to have been enjoying sleeping with them very soon after meeting them (and then there are the looong game characters like Yuki, and at last Quetzalli here). But please don't keep us hanging for too long! I think you have a lot of fans who are champing at the bit to see a clutch of arachne eggs!!!! Keep up the amazing writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn that's an entrance! Thanks annabelle!

BigbottomwatcherBigbottomwatcheralmost 3 years ago

Getting the band back together!!!

ok did not see that coming. Oh but wow that Cummings! That had to be an empty. Those computers are fired. And foots tv? Forget about it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite the scene between Mike and Quetzalli, I'm still breathing hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not really a huge fan of where the story is going. Beth getting the nymph soul magic, the caretaker role seeming less important due to that fact. At this point I wouldnt be surprised if Beth could turn the sundial, seems like the rules dont really matter for her. Also, why is it that every time the house is under attack recently, the Caretaker Mike, is never around. Yuki, The Shadow, now the Apocalypse. Seems like the focus is always on Beth rather than anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off, this is the 1st time I'm commenting. I love this story so far. Its a whole series you have to keep up with to get the references. And the writing is really good. The last time i enjoyed a good series was the Harry Potter books ( I was hooked till the end tho i was unimpressed with how that ended). Anyways regarding this story (I'm only commenting bcoz theres no more to read just now). The arachne thing is kinda weird. Please dont go there. I was also not into the whole centaur kink. Im glad Zel has her own thing now. I wish Mike and Beth were a thing. I really love Beth as a character. Kudos for making her feel like a real person. And great job on not turning it into a harem( not everyone has to be with Mike or Beth to be there). My favorite characters so far- Beth Tink Naia Abella Lily Kisa and Death. Oh and the Rat King Jenny and Cecilia. As for the rest all seem to mesh so thats cool. I would love a scene where Mike and Suly take Beth together. Good luck with the rest of the story. Cant wait to see how it ends.

Lenny20Lenny20almost 3 years ago
Great chapter, but ...

That was a great one like all the rest. The build-up between Velvet and Mike with Abella as his guardian sprinkled in is really nice. I also found it very heart-warming for Velvet to remember her mother curshing almost all her eggs, which puts a little more emphasis on her and her sister being the two only living Arachne. Very sad, but really well told.

Also, finally, the sex scene between Quezalli and Mike. I think it will be interessting to see if Eulalies computers are toast now and if they are, how will he explain that to her?

But the ending was the first one in this series that left me kind of confused. It certainly will make sense with time, but an angel and the riders of the apocalypse? I thought this book would have Sarah and her mother return, but ... maybe they are behind it? Certainly keen on finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a wonderful imagination and a really cool story. Doing a three because I absolutely detest cliff-hangers. Cliff-hangers started (I think) during the dawn of the radio age to encourage people to always tune in to the same station to get to the end of a story, and to hear the adds that sponsored that story. In my opinion, this is not needed to bring people back to a well told tale. Again, I fucking HATE cliff-hangers! No offense intended, I was just emphasizing my own thoughts on the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whenever Quetzalli appears in the story I'm always reminded of both the merciless electric chair torture scene from episode 2 and the brutal electric chair execution scene from episode 1 of the Euphoria hentai. Both girls in those scenes are tied up firmly and cum hard repeatedly as raw electricity courses through their helpless bodies. I really don't know why my brain makes that connection to be honest.

I don't recommend watching that hentai if you are squeamish, it has a lot of rough BDSM, non consensual sex, big cocks, nipple and clit torture, strangulation, massive cum loads, laxative torture, loli sex, milf sex, super aphrodisiacs, scat, neck snaps, deep and invasive anal and vaginal torture as well as a mentally disturbed male protagonist who's big cock is hardwired to get aroused every time a female is in pain.

Basically the complete opposite of this masterpiece of a story Annabelle is writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too late kiddo!

I already watched all episodes of that sadistic hentai a long time ago. My favourite scene was one of those scenes you mentioned in your comment.

The scene where the naked Kanae is tied up in an electrocution chair with high powered shock pads on her thighs and boobs along with clamps on her clit, pussy lips and nipples had me ready to blow in my pants even before the torture started. I won't spoil that little slut's fate to anyone reading this, but I can mention that after she is electrocuted the perverted protagonist Keisuke gets so turned on that he deeply fucks her throat with his fat cock and cums right down her throat before pushing down the chair to ravage her pussy and asshole. He ended up giving her a throbbing oral creampie and messy pussy creampie before burying his cock to the hilt in her ass for a massive anal creampie. It was so erotic when he cried out her name during the final cum load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now this is a chapter that's definitely worth giving 5 stars to! One of my favourite monster girls finally got down and dirty with Mike and you even wrote their naughty interaction better than I hoped!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really wish you would make the characters use a couple more different positions or techniques when they have sex. For example Quetzalli has a lush milf body, it wouldn't have hurt the scene if you had extended it some more by having her smother Mike's cock with her big boobs and give him an electric tit fuck until busted between them. Maybe even an anal scene with Quetzalli after he finished in her pussy. She's much too hot to have only one sex scene with Mike in the entire series so please use her with Mike in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's kind of depressing knowing that this steamy and intimate encounter between Quetzalli and Mike will probably be the only time that it happens in the entire series.

Annabelle has a habit of keeping the story and lore of characters well defined instead of sex scenes when writing chapters.

Real shame, considering Quetzalli has one of the most mature and lush body type out of all other monster girls. She just gives off a warm and inviting vibe when compared to the other girls, almost like a motherly figure. I just can't stop imagining her being spooned tightly by Mike on the bed as he gropes and sucks eagerly her big soft boobs while sliding his cock slowly in and out of her hot velvety pussy.

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

First of all I'm excited for a child if its like you described but of course it will be a side character as usual. Also the four horsemen ? Amazing I would have never gathered that bit since I imagined death as his other self not one of the riders so that was a perfekt story arch I was not ready for. I am so deeply invested in Oregon right now I care scarcely imagine what will befall the house but at least I hope the roof won't be destroyed like you joked at the end there :) of course without the others you are going to have to be a master of writing (which you are) to save the house with a house cat a goblin a succubus a magicish human a banshee and death alone. Much love and thank you for another amazing chapter ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly it’s getting tiresome that there’s always a problem when Mike is away.

Graybear01Graybear01almost 3 years ago

All I can say is, “ Holly Fuck!” Bedding a Dragon,and the Riders of the Apocalypse!

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I must say, this story is becoming very interesting indeed...5 stars

notStanleynotStanleyover 2 years ago

Angels can be such pricks.

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Now there’s a scary thought! WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty much done with this story now. Started out fantastic, still a great story, but might as well off Mike since it's obvious Beth is now the MC and the real caretaker. Super bored with that, he's just become some weak sidekick to everyone. Lost all interest.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

Very up in arms, Much to be determined here...

Pat338Pat338over 2 years ago

Why is it,when Beth's on her own all hell happens, scuse the pun.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Shocking!

I should've known that Mike would eventually have sex with Quetzalli. The reason I didn't is because of her shocking ability. It seems whenever Mike leaves the house bad things happen. This is the second time something bad happened while Beth was house sitting. Hopefully he learns from this and either puts in a high tech security system that works with the sundial or he stays home so he can deal with it. And finally the apocalypse? That's. Just. Well. The apocalypse!

alp2vaalp2vaabout 2 years ago

Hold up. I just noticed the part where Dana's stories of what's happened at the Radley house are similar to the D&D campaigns played at the cabin. What's up with that? Has the cabin been foreshadowing what's going to happen in The Game?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay. I am tired of the damn haters. If you are over the age of 12 please spell words when complaining. Don't use abbreviations. Your Twitter etiquette is showing. Another fun story. You have me intrigued o Mike's possible future daughter.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

You're in full swing again. I don't think it can get any worse and then you notch it up again.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Aw heck, we're into another "this is going to get much worse before it gets better situation here"

All for the best.

Love how the big dramatic reveal is beautifully set to counterpoint a few touching, tender moments elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your mind!

TexlanderTexlanderover 1 year ago

An Apocalypse! well it cannot get much worse...

gorillaTgorillaTover 1 year ago

great. only why does Quetzalli have a belly button?

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

Keep in mind that a spider's reproductive organs are at the end of the abdomen, like all other arthropods, including insects, spiders and scorpions, among others. Eating Mike's semen would not get her pregnant. It would have to go in the other end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This chapter has been so intense! Umm, Quetzaly belly button must be a fake one to meje her human form credible, something like the eye patters in some butterflies.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why WOULDN'T Quetzalli have a belly button? She has a human body. Humans have belly buttons.

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

👀 Apocalyps,.. I didn't see that one coming...

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHands10 months ago

One of the few problems in coming to a story late, is most of the puns have already been said about a story. As for band names. Death and the deathettes. Death and the 3 Horsemen. Death Metal Heads. Tinks heavy metal death band.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh Q, my favorite. Already had a MILF fetish but now hot damn a dragon milf even better!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just geek out when my favorite authors use Pokémon references :)

-AT

PeregrinTook69PeregrinTook696 months ago

This story just keeps getting better with each chapter. It is getting hard to put down to get things done I have to do.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Wow, it just keeps getting more exciting. It's hard to get anything done. I just want to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kudos on the angel’s name! More or less “Divine researcher” in Hebrew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

Actually, Beth seems not to be the one doing anything. Stumbling there silly, doing nothing - only interest seems to get big fucked, like the sizequeen she is. No calling the cops if an man threatens her on her own ground and house. Not even try to slap him with anything. No, just going into the house (or room) and closing the door while complaining, waiting for daddy (or someone else) to come and take initiative for her while she is the little, silly, can't-do-anything girl. Well, Writerannabelle" you shue know how to keep your readers hooked and entertained by your story. I did not found any other writer who also kept the preword and Tags interesting and motivating for feedback in the way you did. Hope you're well and may god or any spirit bless you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...