All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 066'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing once again!!

I’ve been a reader since the very early chapters (I think I found you at around chapter 8!) and this is the only story that I always come back to, eager for more! I love how you have developed this story and I absolutely love every new addition to Mikes monster house! Keep doing an amazing job and I can’t wait for the next chapter! <3

DucatastiDucatastialmost 3 years ago

Great imagination and still have me captured, can’t wait for the next courtroom instalment.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyealmost 3 years ago

A wonderful read, as always.

Also, every time I read a chapter, I reflect on how intelligent Annabelle is. And with every new chapter, she proves that she is smarter still. Hats off!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

MldbpMldbpalmost 3 years ago

Love, love, love this book series. I would buy them in a heartbeat if they were in paper format. I have already read through twice and plan on reading them again. You have brought such an amazing world to life!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ugh i hated the part with the spider velvet. I only chose to dislike rather than hate it bcoz of Beths scene and how Eulalie took charge and is all tech savvy. Not everyone has to get it on with Mike. Velvet and Mike couldve just been friends. I feel the story wouldve been better for it

CarchariasCarchariasalmost 3 years ago

Abella is going to lose her shit when she comes back to find Mike and Velvet.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Great work Annabelle

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Amazing as always :)

Still loving every bit of this and as always can't wait for the next instalment....

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

I love a smart antagonist. Two cheers for Famine. Obviously the hope is that Beth and the gang find some sort of acceptable alternative, and there are a few I can imagine after being submerged in this glorious world. We'll have to wait and see, but still fantastic to have an opponent that can adapt to changing circumstances.

As a rebuttal to the 'Anonymous' and their dislike of Velvet. While I get the normal reticence for distinct unhuman anatomy- their counterpoint is both kind of wrong and in antithesis to everything this story has shown us about Mike so far. Mike does in fact need to 'get it on' with everyone. I mean, that's kind of how he works. And despite these most recent chapters not focusing on it, its also how he's playing the game. Now, that's not to say that he actually has to bone everyone; but when a pair of a new species is introduced and one of them has a more mutual attraction with him than the other... well... yeah. Besides, he can hear spiders now, and that's just like super cool!

Love Eulalie's work ethic, ingenuity, and diplomacy, while keeping her natural predatory nature a present thing. Sure, they aren't really Arachne anymore, their mother saw to it for that. But they can still think and appreciate predatory impulses without succumbing to them. Being a good person isn't about not having any bad thoughts, its more commonly about choosing to not act on them.

Thank you again for your stories. Looking forward to the continuance and more. You and yours Be well.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSralmost 3 years ago

You did it again. A great addition to the series.

Please fix Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to respectfully disagree with Anon who said Mike and Velvet should just be friends and that he doesn't have to get it in with everyone. It's Literotica! And the finest story ON said Literotica. Soooo happy Mike and Velvet finally got together! I hope she moves to the house. Yaayyy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wasn't sure humans could know the true aspect of an angel.

UNTIL I encountered "whirling frisbee of what-the-fuck".

If anyone ever threatens to make me teach Revelations at a Sunday school, I WILL promise to use that description.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 3 years ago

I just love the Arachne!

JoynlifeJoynlifealmost 3 years ago

Awesome storyline. I would love to see this story made into an anime. If they can do it for High School DxD and Monster Museum they could do same for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes!!! Kids for Velvet and Mike! Oooooo....Abella's gonna be righteously pisssssssed.....

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 3 years ago

Maybe it’s because I was able to binge the first 40 or so chapters, but now I feel physical pain (and a little unjustified anger) each time I come to the end of a chapter and realize I will have to wait to read more. The twists of the recent chapters make it even more difficult to be patient. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope Mike and Abella have a nice romantic sex scene after this. It's been a loooong time since we've seen them together and they need to reconnect.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed this chapter and the Apocalypse trial. Really hope Mike is able to connect to the house soon.

Messy112Messy112almost 3 years ago

Given 5 stars without reading.... knows you only release blockbuster

Just don't do anything drastic in future

princecharmingslprincecharmingslalmost 3 years ago

Amazing storytelling.....love the way you justify each character with intelligence suited to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been following from the beginning.

Love the story, I hope that you continue to create this fantasy... LS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bible is spelt with a capitol B for the same reason as: Your Majesty, your Excellency, etc.

They’re titles, but in this context it’s being used as a name. Forget the type of noun this it is called.

This is getting way too close to religion for a porn read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn....your back strong. The past couple of chapters seemed rushed and incomplete compared to your earlier work. This one was amazing. Thank you for continuing to develop the new characters and adding an incredible amount of depth to them. Very impressive,....again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man this is all building up to something FANTASTIC. I can just feel it. Side note, this is an oddly refreshing crisis compared to all that has come before. It’s more in line with wacky hijinks rather than the end of the world. Which is very funny considering that you’re LITERALLY talking about the potential end of the world in this chapter.

As always, looking forward to more from you whenever you get around to it. Thankfully, you’re favorited so that I never miss an upload

LuckyMeOriginalStoriesLuckyMeOriginalStoriesalmost 3 years ago

So i have been reading this series for a while now and just have to ask one question, well two. How come none of these monster girls get knocked up, are humans and monsters unable to reproduce? Also, does Naia really love Mike or is her love consistent with all of the past and future caretakers. Awesome story, will order the book on Amazon and read it to help me better my own writing.

Pookie6Pookie6almost 3 years ago

This! Just this!

I started at the beginning and can't wait for the next chapter! Love it.

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 3 years ago

This is my favorite fantasy series by any author. I would love to see you turn your attention to writing a science fiction series. I shiver with anticipation to read what you would imagine and create.

christi11christi11almost 3 years ago

This was an excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what develops between Mike and Velvet and wondering if they're going to wind up more of a couple? But Mike already has Tink and I like Tink! And... She's not doing well. :-( Write fast already, I wanna know what happens next! :-) THANK YOU for sharing your time with all of us! :-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story has been captivating. The the woefully ignorant zealot who demanded that 'bible" be capitalized, well they are mistaken. The word "bible" is often used without capitalization. Sadly christians don't usually understand that language and reality exists outside of their own small conception of the world.

Ignore these haters.

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69eralmost 3 years ago

I love this story.When I win the lottery I want to buy the movie rights.It would be a great anime series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to comment that, the new ability was a terrible miss opportunity to power up Mike close combat power... Imagine him taking of his T-shirt and boom 50% more spacial awareness and perception, from feeling the air flow. 🤣 great chapter.

Pincher73Pincher73almost 3 years ago

Oh yeah. The story is getting better and better.

PandathebearPandathebearalmost 3 years ago

I have binge read your story and I must say.....Thank you, you are a very talented writer and I really appreciate you sharing with all of us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can never get enough of your writing. I've reread the whole series twice so far. Until I read your comment in your bio I couldn't figure out why Death's voice in my head was the same as the disc world Death. I can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One and done with Velvet?? Noooooo I have to disagree with anon who doesn't like the arachne (more arachnophobia...) I hope Mike and Velvet get it on lots! but like other commenters said, many of the species of the monster girls aren't necessarily thought sexy, like goblins. What about the Naga? Snakes are another top 10 phobia but I don't remember people getting as creeped out when Mike was doing it with Ratu!? I do agree that many of the girls are "one and done" though....it would be nice to see Steve have more frequent sex scenes with the ladies he hasn't visited in a while like Abella, Kisa, Ratu, Faerie Queen...more random sex scenes in the beginning or middle of the chapters? Just to have Mike connecting with the ladies on emotional levels? The running joke is that Mike screws his way out of problems but in fact we haven't seen a lot of that lately... I loooove this story! Please more, Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best chapter yet. Between barrister Beth taking on the3 horsemen and Queen Eulalie taking over period and the tech, this chapter is amazing

Kir3n0Kir3n0almost 3 years ago

This story is SO DAMN ADDICTING!! Much love to the author for being so wonderful as to write it out and put herself on a schedule to boot.

Feel free to take time for yourself as needed. I would rather slower chapters than a burnt author.

HfhmfanHfhmfanalmost 3 years ago

It keeps getting better!

You do awesome work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome storyline!! I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter installment, Annabelle!!! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"No. This child speaks with wisdom... Mehkhkahrel looked over at War... It was for this proceeding. It is not written that an angelic being shall casually open the Sour Seals of their own whim." Sour = Seven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope tink is ok, she is my favorite. I bet if mike wins and gets a wish, he wishes for the ability to give the ones who want them children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Thank you

I never really liked the monster stories here on lit

So when I stumbled upon your story at about chp #3

It came as a complete surprise how I just couldn't stop reading it and

all your other work you have written

You find something in each chapter that draws the reader

to keep reading

I've read the whole series twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything

Lenny20Lenny20almost 3 years ago
About the apocalypse ...

Last chapter I didn't know how to feel about the four horsemen showing up. But the scene with Beth being a badass lawyer and defending literally the entire human race against the apocalypse just blew my mind. She hasn't had much to do (except for gaining her powers) in the last dozen chapters or so, but this showed why Beth is so important for the house.

Also, it was great to finally see Velvet getting it on with Mike. As I think she has better chemistry with Mike than Eulalie, I was glad she was the one to seduce him. (Albeit I'd be a little surprised if her sister wouldn't also find a way to try to mate with him.)

That was truly an awesome chapter! And Eulalie acting as a computer-afine nerd who takes charge was a really fun, nice moment too. Really intruiged to see how she's going to fare against Amir, who surely won't let such an opportunity go to waste.

Five stars, as always. Keep writing this amazing tale! All the best-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In reply to @jpz007ahren. Its not that I have anything against the spider Velvet. Its just that upto this point Mike has been extremely respectful of the women who've come b4. But somehow his attraction to Velvet has blinded him to Abellas prejudice against spiders. At the least he couldve spoken with Abella b4 being intimate with Velvet. What he did felt too much like cheating. Regards Izzi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pussy and mandibles are two things that should never be included in one sentence.

That is one hell of a way to make pussies unappetizing. So fucking grossed out right now!

If Mike and the spider girls have more scenes in the future, I'm just skimming till the end of them in any future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the comment below Annabelle, most of the negative and disapproving comments about Velvet might be due to you going out of your way to make her pussy have mandibles coming out of it, even I was kind of repulsed by that detail.

Aside from that there is nothing to complain about Velvet or her sister, they are some of the horniest and kind hearted characters in the series.

Just make sure to leave out that mandible detail out of future sex scenes with them, I highly doubt the comments will be expressing their disgust or horror if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow!

So you deleted my comment along with other comments that dislike how grossed out by the spider girl on human male sex scene or how the velvet character is being overly clingy with Mike?

Is your ego really that fragile Annabelle?

Those comments weren't salty or toxic either, if you wanna call yourself an author you better get used to criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude......

You're right!

I wrote some comments suggesting that Yuki and Mike need to have sex since they haven't made a soul connection yet, which is an important part of the members living in the house.....at least that's what the story makes me believe. But those comments are gone now. I agree with you man, if the comment is not outright ordering the story writer to write the story as how they want it or a being rude as fuck, then the comment should not be deleted.

Call_Me_RomeoCall_Me_Romeoalmost 3 years ago

The non-verbal communication part was so genius I couldn't believe i read it. It was one of those Ahhaa moments and that was brilliant. I absolutely love both of the spiders sisters and they are my new favorites to the story and hopefully the house i love the tech need part of Eulalie and the hunter survivor part of Velvet although there are other details I am forgetting to gush that I love about them I can tell you I am very happy to read about them and hope they stay as part of at least the story since they tie in well with you previous entries with horny and dead and last of our kind. Oh my goodness did I feel sorry for Lily but also I was so giddy to hear about her being in the form of a sweet little girl and all I wanted to do was hug her and tell her it would be ok that was so cute. Then I read the passage that melted my heart about Mike and not feeling him and her crying and boy did I have to fight myself from crying because I know that feeling so well. "I'm the new maiden of the bath, here to dispense orgasms and advice." Made me laugh so hard and completely lightened up the mood and that is what I love about lily and your writing. Of course gets the case of her lifetime and oh man would I not want that job, but you wrote that bit perfectly! I was stunned in awe about the scene with Velvet it was amazing and I think your best sex scene yet ❤ I can't believe what I was reading when I was seeing what Beth was using as a defense and I have say another round if kudos for your writing there because that was awesome! How would a divine being interpret life and actual words and just so much of that was just such perfekt justice. I don't like how everything else was shut off except the vault and of all things I knew you would do this and I guess this was your Trump card for how to add something else and im proud of you for that I also dislike it and I guess I will see how that goes since I have always trusted you with your story and always been rewarded so I am excited to know how you will resolve it as always and of course it will be fun no matter the outcome. The Eulalie part made me immediately think that she would say the line "I'm in" all hacker style :) this is the best chapter with sex intrique and cool writing style yet and I dont say that lightly. I normally don't weigh in on what others say but I have read some of the comments now and I can say I disagree with their feelings and opinions on the writing of how you described velvet or much of what else you do as i feel it gives depth and if they can't accept that then maybe they need to calm down and skip that part. I can't wait to see what you make for the next one and I hope you are happy safe and proud of your work you should appreciate yourself and your amazing community you have made this is really ground breaking stuff for this type of genre ! Much love as always and I hope to see you again soon. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jesus fucking christ!

Make your comment even longer dumbass!

No one gives a shit lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know right!

These comments that are straight up novels length writing taking up the entire comment section is nothing but cringe at this point.

Especially when considering the fact that Annabelle never responds directly to them in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exciting and enjoyable as always! One of my favorite sex scenes, right alongside the first encounter with Lily.

UnioMysticaUnioMysticaover 2 years ago

This is an amazing, interesting, phenomenal, and one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading. The plot just omg just so much detail it's amazing! I can wait to see what's in store. Btw where do I post fanart?? Tink, Yuki, Cerberus, Velvet, and Cecilia are the only references I have found so far. Please tell me you have the rest of the monster women and bois

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it's called Home For Horny Monsters. I find it rather amusing that some of you are so upset that he ran into an actual horny monster.

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Annabelle, I want you on my side in a life and death argument. You are stupendous!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

You’re brilliant, absolutely brilliant! How do you do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love and spiders mike and velvet... fabulous odd couple and beth saves the day against armegeddon for now best chapter in months thank you so much for sharing it with us all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beth vs. the Angel y Los Caballeros. Genius! Merely genius! Girl, you rock (and roll). When this series is ended, there will be more broken hearts than Madonna made, including mine.

puma0916@hotmail.com

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

wow wow wow

beyond fabulous and so so difficult to put down. Your imagination is beyond anything i have ever come upon, and that is saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What a fantastic story!

Enough said!

Annabelle you definitely ROCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sleep calling, but so want to know what happens next.

DMMWolfDMMWolfabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of the joke where God threatens to sue the Devil. The Devil is like "Ha! And where are YOU going to get a Lawyer!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Inspiration for authors to come !!!!!

LowlandzzzLowlandzzzalmost 2 years ago

Please tell me your day job is a lawyer and you modeled Beth after you cause that was awesome and probably the best use of logic I've seen in some time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bigfoot I too am upset at the copyright problems with Northern Exposure I wish it were streaming. I now want it to be cannon that this Bigfoot and Ed have met and discussed movies.

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

It reminds me of the chapter many many months ago where you have been yell:” i’m a lawyer!”

That scene was fantastic! Just when I think you have reached the end of anything new, you put a totally new twist on things, and bringing more and more excitement into the story. Thank you.

Daniel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorite characters. Each storyline rich in its own way

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Lawyer and the Bible, what a combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Loved Beth's arguments shutting down the angel.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Well, just when we think we've seen everything in this series...

I know a lot of my fellow readers can easily think of a chapter or two they wouldn't mind being longer, and this is easily one of mine.

Once again, counterpoint between warm and tender momemts, and the threat of absolute annihilation.

I find it amazing how well characters are introduced into the cast, while maintaining depth, individuality, and their own agency.

So glad to see Velvet find happiness, she's been a favorite of mine since her first introduction.

Still incredibly touching, especially on my second read through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly I can't believe that this jumped from a guy fucking a half spider half woman to a human-nymph lawyer effectively arguing to a biblically accurate angel that the Apocalypse should not commence because of a technicality and my reaction was "oh this is funny shit".

I haven't read something this deeply absurd and engaging since I discovered Douglas Adams as a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The beginning part of the sex scene with the spider was a little cheesy. It seemed like the author was trying too hard to make their encounter feel "meant to be" but it came out as not quite believable. Also, with the main character no longer being human the leeway, even for fantasy, is being strained. 3/5

TexlanderTexlanderover 1 year ago

To anonymous, I think the evolution of the main character allows for greater leeway as far as Fantasy is concerned. If the main character never evolved past as he was in chapter 3 of this novel, it would have been considered a short story at best

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

That big guy seems like a mix of Ezekiel's vision of an angel (wheels within wheels, etc.) mixed with John's vision of an angel (6 wings, 2 to hide the face, 2 to hide the feet and 2 to fly, etc.). Big and very different and potentially very dangerous. Too bad Murray had to lose his soul to be used by him.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

I'm invested in both plots going on. Curious if it's Amir or the mom and daughter witch combo.

Bob_The_DrifterBob_The_Drifterabout 1 year ago

Apart Mike's story, Beth and Eulalie's were too convoluted. This chapter felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this sentence a tribute to Terry Pratcher and Stephen Baxter Long Earth? "Sometimes if he stared for long enough, it felt like the sky was looking back."

It's funny seen Kala taking control in the house'e perimeter. Beth is at her best. What its' going when Mike or Dana discover the vials are missing?

Stephen1267Stephen126712 months ago

l can't wait to find out. Beth is a hell of a talker but how dose she know so much about the bible.?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Since when do they need King Reggie to communicate with the rats? They seemed perfectly able to understand english when Mike and others were telling them what to do earlier in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@stephen, it s the OG rulebook and looking the US from the outside I would say you have to beat some a-holes on their own battleground and that means knowing their book in all its deviations better then them. even or especially in court.

as comment on the chapter .. seems like Death gets to fullfil his summon and Lily will have to be grateful to a divine being

and bigfoot is the real victim here, maybe the webmistress can hook him up via ebay

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Is there nothing that Mike won’t fuck?

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

Oh , Holy Mackerel (been dying to use that one,😅) and the four horsemen! Well, only three given that Death is on Beth's side. Go Beth go, girl! Kick their asses. Run em off with their tails between their legs. And Lala gonna kick some bootie too! Awesome!

Then there's that horndog, dragon sucking, spider fucking Mike. Good thing he's got a magic dick or the damn thing would probably fall off, or spontaneously combust. Poof! What a dick, off on a fucking vacation,

Iiterally, while Beth's trying, literally, to save the world. As I've said here before, poor Mike. Life is hard. Then soft, then hard------ etc. etc. etc.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha6 months ago

I love your characters! I really like this story. Can’t go beyond love it, but I rate this story off scale high. Mike is not the sharpest tool, but he definitely produces ‘glue’.

NovaMNovaMabout 1 month ago

The story thickens, the net turns out to be very deep, 🚀🛰️ Galaxy, here we come😎. The writer? 📖 ✍🏼⚡︎Her mind has approached escape ♾ velocity a lòòòng, long time ago and we need to pay attention en be attentive. And, of course, just enjoy the joyride.

So much happening on so many levels ..... I love it. 😍 😊 🥰 😻

Thank you, Annabelle 🌷🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...