All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 068'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Cant wait to see what happens when Cyrus wakes up.

ErocratErocratalmost 3 years ago

Never mind the sex - there used to be laughs in every chapter and they have gone. These days, it's only entertainment for people with a sadism fetish. Also, there's way too many characters to do those character observation pieces you did so well - the "blur with an attitude problem" wasn't more than a hint of that. The Wendigo has no depth, like early Titania had, it just goes from zero to utter horror in half a second, and then we spend a few pages seeing the good and the bad guys suffer alike, until it is killed. And you just run from one crisis into the next. I already quit Dead and Horny for much the same reasons, hoping there would be some closure at some point so I could read the whole thing in one go, but now that story, rather than the characters, is meshing with this one... I don't want to tell you to change, because I believe you need to do you, but I'm changing for the worse getting this forlorn no-hope shit in my head and I, for one, am not going to suffer regret, not over a story. So sadly, I'm out. Thank you so much for the good times and some excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So pissed that the chapter is over after only four pages and now I gotta wait another month for the next installment and Death was barely in it

. PISSED I TELL YOU!

*Shakes first at screen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t even jerk off to this story anymore. You’ve created something so compelling that the sex has become the boring parts of this story. Truly remarkable work of art

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

Glad to hear it from her personally, if only to quell a concern. Not that sharing has seemed to be an issue, but as we've been shown with lots of his people, Mike isn't the sexstone of the house, he's the Care-taker, its touchstone.

Lovely imagery of it not being the Queen of Faerie able to bring light into darkness, but instead a fragment of one whom should be darkness and teeth incarnate. "I considered it" - high praise, though it is not her way, nor her purpose. Mike has to save himself, because while his connections can give him reasons and allies to help; there are some battles that can only be fought or won by yourself.

Thank you so much for your story. Still ashamed that I haven't read the tale with the most teeth, but perhaps with yet another tie in, I'll finally get to it.

You and yours Be well. Looking forward to more.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter!

Now if I can get my eyes working for more than a few minutes at a time, things would go much faster.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

christi11christi11almost 3 years ago

Well done as usual, thanks for sharing! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was wondering how Cyrus would get involved. I can see him being very confused and asking how can Eulalie be alive if he had killed the last Archnia decades ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for Cyrus to meet Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good question. He has a lot of experience to bring to the table. Going to be interesting to see what he's been up to since leaving the order. He may be researching the Radley house or seeing if the order has been infiltrated or used by the society. We also see Mike coming into more if his power. Also why didn't Mike soul swap with sweet pea? This was a great to read chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Props for having the courage to include extreme fetish material like H*nd H*lding!

CortavarCortavaralmost 3 years ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

Another great chapter to your credit!

Don't worry about the sex scenes, they'll happen when the time is right! It's better to have a plot-advancing battle like the one here rather than a shoehorned sex scene for the sake of keeping it an erotica story.

Can I let you in a little secret? Sex is great, and definitely one of the appeals of your story, but as the plot thickens, the subplots unfold, the characters and their relationships evolve, and the whole story gains momentum and complexity, it is no longer the main appeal of the story to me.

I feel the same about other long-runners on this site, so it's probably a normal reaction. I love your story, I love the world you have created and I love your characters, so I can easily go a fortnight or three without a sex scene, especially when so much is happening at once.

This chapter showed real progress on the Abella front in her relationship with Velvet. She might not have realized it yet, but her protection of the spider-girl during the battle is really meaningful. She now considers her, at least subconsciously, a part of the House, and she has assimilated the House to her clan.

Kudos also on the battle! I had to look for the two cryptids that were mentioned in passing, and I have a feeling the lake-snake stone might be a very important item for Abella, Mike, or an other member of the House.

Finally, I am intrigued at Eulalie's apparent kinky asexuality. She should definitely tell Sofia she's into bondage at some point! People are complex, and a tag can't define a whole person, so go ahead and have her be and do whatever you have in mind for her!

You're still the best,

Best regards,

Cortavar

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic as always :)

Still can't get enough of this series.

Many thanks for keeping us all so very well entertained Annabelle.

brother_beastiebrother_beastiealmost 3 years ago

You are amazing! I power read everything you have posted here and I am just in awe of your stories. I wait impatiently for your next chapter and smile with glee when I see it post. Thank you for an amazing read and please keep up the great work!

CarchariasCarchariasalmost 3 years ago

You are an amazing wordsmith, Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing chapter. Well done, as always

joshmosejoshmosealmost 3 years ago

Aww man, I was wondering when Cyrus was coming. It will be interesting to see how he handles the "apocalypses"

As always, very nice. And the dreamscape with regrets, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story, keep up the good work. Also loved the story tags, made me laugh at lewd hand holding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter, but who the heck is this Jersey Devil?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Rock beats slithers"

-slow clap-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Between the Grimoire, Cyrus's magic wand, and a handful of other magical goodies lying about the mansion,.. Mike and Beth might just start learning a bit of really useful magic,.. and with Sofia's Library and Ratu's knowledge,.. they'll have safe and competent guides,.. fun times ahead! ;-) TTFN

Messy112Messy112almost 3 years ago

Now a days you are my most favorite writer on Literotica.....only open this site for your updates......keep spreading the love with your words...... hopefully one day you will reply one of my feedbacks (nothing creepy in them if you had read them)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So amazing!!! Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing these! They’re so wonderful and inspiring! I’ve read both the spin offs, and have a particular love for Ana and Darren so I’m super excited to see how eulalie meeting Cyrus goes!!!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

I love it like all the others please keep it up

Jcg54Jcg54almost 3 years ago

Ah fuck that was good. Didn't get to fully scratch the itch I have for this story but it helped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A really enjoyable chapter. Really appreciated how the battle utilized each character and that we learned more about Abella.

Was only disappointed when I ran out of content. Miss the times when I could read through without stopping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been following this story from the begining. By far the best story i have read on this site in the last two decades i have been coming here. Thank you for sharing it with us and can no wait till the next chapter.

john68utjohn68utalmost 3 years ago

Right now I’m rethinking the whole bing reading that I did, because now I have to wait like everyone else.

I’m just going to put the blame solely on you for creating an amazing world.

BezdomnyBezdomnyalmost 3 years ago

As fresh and engaging today as the first chapter !! I just cannot tire of this world you have created …. Keep at it !

GlazenGlazenalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next instalment! I’ll try to be patient as I know you can’t rush perfection :)

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully he can be a teacher and friend to mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What can I say? Amazing in EVERY respect as always. This is turning into one of the best fantasy action adventures. I'd all be very interested to know how you imagined this story and it's spin-offs would pan out way back in the early days of chapter 10 or so.

Your story world is impeccably crafted and totally believable, and you never cheat by using magic to cover for inconsistencies (not that I've noticed any).

How can you improve from perfection? Yet again you've done it. I can't think of any other author (other than Pratchett & Gaiman) who have achieved that. Consider yourself in the top tier.

Can't wait for ch 69.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Having read so many books its difficult to come across writings hat really captures true creativity. Thanks for bringing that freshness in all you works. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope characters like Amir, Sarah and Elizabeth make their appearance in the story soon after this mess ends. The radley house has still not been fully explored, there are probably more locked rooms housing hidden girls that are still slumbering, so I really hope the story returns to telling the original plot of hfhm rather than focus on these uninteresting characters from a side story that most of the people reading this story haven't even read yet. The spiders, bigfoot, Jersey devil, nirumbi and arachne lore is just so bland and boring.

Eisman333Eisman333almost 3 years ago

Sounds like Eulalie would be the perfect partner for Sophia with her fascination for tying people up, though I'm much more excited about Cyrus returning far earlier than i could have hoped for! But as much as each new chapter finally satisfies the itch for more of this amazing story, the end always doubles the ache for the next chapter compared to the end of the previous chapter. At this rate i might be forced to invent a time machine just to skip thetime in between chapters.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslalmost 3 years ago

Spellbinding stuff. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Vezok95Vezok95almost 3 years ago

Those story tags are useless but amusing all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't like how these arachne and their friends are steadily becoming the main focus of the series. Their story arc is taking way too long to wrap up. Mike and his allies need to return to the radley house and deal with the problems there asap.

Ray314Ray314almost 3 years ago

I alwase enjoy Mik's adventures. Nicely woven and executed.

Hope you have an excellent day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, you are insane, but you have a huge following of readers that like the insanity. Keep it up, I've been reading this since you wrote chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a awesome story. I look forward to each new chapter. Thank you for taking the time to write this out.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSralmost 3 years ago

Well done. Thank you for the latest installment. More please.

TomArgileTomArgilealmost 3 years ago

Solid chapter, really liked it.

Mushmouth5Mushmouth5almost 3 years ago

This is my first time commenting on a story on this site.

Oi! Guess who's back, back again, Cyrus is back. We've come full circle 2x. I was wondering if he was going to return as I finally finished D&H yesterday. I do wonder if the other surviving member of his team will return, as well as Cyrus returning as a possible ally or threat, but I'll leave those up to you, as you are the author and I the reader. I am enjoying your creation of this awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S. If Cyrus becomes a mentor to Mike, then oh boy, but as I said above the this is your story and journey, and I wish not change whatever you have planned and shall await with extreme patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I'm insane and people like it." - TRUE!

"this chapter does contain strong romantic undertones, including hand holding..." - [barf] As someone else indicated, you are into such kinky stuff... Haha

I appreciate your stories so much, your imagination is incredible. Each chapter is like a fractional portion of your favorite food - enough to get you invested but leaving you craving more.

I love it that the sex in your stories is part of the story, not THE story.

I created an account just to comment: dontyouwishyouknew, just waiting for the site to verify

ChonkDongerChonkDongeralmost 3 years ago

really love your stories. can't wait to read more. not sure what was goin on at the time you wrote the last 3 chapters but the continuity fell apart unless im reading it wrong. 1st time the cabin gets attacked lil guys with sticks are aa threat then next its invulnerable cant even feel or hear the blow then suddenly its breaking and door is cracked... this brings us to the end of chapter 67 when foot kicks the door and it explodes off the hinges skip to ststart of chapter 68 Velvet opens the aa few moments later and walks out....? there were other things i can't remember. point being it yanked me oit of the story. actually kept going back to make sure i ihad read it right. otherwise keep up the great work!

Pincher73Pincher73almost 3 years ago

OMG, still loving it. All this sweet suspense, I want to see the end but hope to read the HFHM stories for years to come. It’s a conundrum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Katshit....what? What did bigfoot kill lol?

Bigfoot acting like he's sad and regretful for killing another creature is a joke at best, was that supposed to show his development as a character, he's not a character that's relevant to the plot of the story anyway. He will never be as likable as other characters like Death or Sullivan. Stop trying to make room in chapters for him. He's nothing but an eyesore at this point, you've wasted so many chapters on him and those disgusting aranchnes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely disagree with the commenter who insult the arachnes.....chapters were NOT wasted on them, if anything this story has picked up when Velvet and Mike hit it off!!! I miss it when sex scenes aren't in the chapters, of course it's not ALL about the sex, and having a sex scene doesn't automatically mean it's "shoehorned" or irrelevant. For example, in this chapter I think Mike and the Farie Queen could have had a quickie, it seems that's why she's coming around!!! Looove the arachne. I also agree with the commenters who suggest perhaps the story has too much dark violence/action, and might benefit from returning to its roots, with Mike exploring more of the house and maybe exotic locations in the greenhouse and discovering more hot monster girls who then wake up. What about mermaids?

LargoKittLargoKittalmost 3 years ago

I often feel I am reading the shot description and dialog for a video game. Maybe its my advanced age, but I get out of breath.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!! Please be sure to check out Beware the Margay by Montgomery Quinn, a most excellent story in the same Genre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Promoting another author in the comments?

What a shameless fucking degenerate! Go somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loverly when the threads come together. Keep up the good work, monster-wrangler.

Kir3n0Kir3n0almost 3 years ago

Always love getting to read this story. Thanks for sharing it with us and taking what is undoubtedly a large amount of time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If Mike was wearing his Ratu-skin vest, as I assume he is when going into a fight, how did the arrow pierce his back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how deeply complex your writing is, the sheer amount of life & lore, hell everything about it

Lenny20Lenny20almost 3 years ago
It's coming together

This is my favourite chapter since mid book 4 just because since the frist mention of the greenhouse I wanted a Wendigo to appear, as it's one of my fav mythological creatures. And it didn't disapoint. That fight was awesome!

(Little spoilter ahead:) And that little snippet of Eulalie really made my hungry for more. I desperatly want to know how Cyrus and her react when they start to understand who each other is. And why she (contrary to Velvet and Ana) has almost no sex-drive. But after that one sentence I mostly want Eulalie and Sophia engaginc in some spider-silky rope play. I really hope that was a set-up and not just a small moment to smirk at.

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful chapter! Five stars, with I could give more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful chapter as always! I enjoyed Abella's development from despising the arachne to at least being sympathetic towards ONE of them. Like one commenter said, I'd love to see Eulalie and Sophia together. At least as friends. Both seem lonely. I can see them turning the library into ...a Library. Connecting it with other, lost places with help from the rats. Especially with all the help they'd get from Violets kids once they grew up a bit.

Elche83Elche83almost 3 years ago

I have really enjoyed your stories and I am lost of words to describe them.

I am looking forward for the remainder of the stories, hopefully it will be very soon.

Thanks once again for your good work 👍🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic chapter i loved all the action and how detailed all the carnage was and how we are already seeing the emotional turmoil going through mikes head i am very excited to see what happens next. JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like your style of writing and how you distinguish the different locations. I really need to finish the spin-offs. I really would like to see a bit more of Tink involved with the stories. That horny and onery goblin is a personal favorite. The fact that you use different mythical histories and creatures shows you have done a lot of reading yourself.

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

A very good battle! Except for Mike. I think we may be seeing Leeds again……hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your weavings at your epilogue bet you love puns ad much ad we do keep.up. try he e be spectacular work and deeply I thank you for this journey

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

For me, this little bit that i have included in quotes makes you Annabelle, one of the very best writers on this site. Besides the excellent sex and fascinating story you wrote this small sentence which defines to me how you have captured and enraptured the readers.

"Please be okay," she whispered. A reassuring hand squeezed her shoulder. Assuming it was her uncle, she reached up to squeeze it back and was surprised to discover that it was made of stone."

The gargoyle, her hatred and distrust put aside of her....such a beautiful, touching, moment. I swallowed back a gasp and wiped away a tear.

Genius, pure genius

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Just a thought

Writerannabelle, in my opinion you are not insane! You definitely have a very good and perhaps over active imagination, but that's not bad nor does it make you crazy! This tale of yours is truly magnificent and well thought out. Your story has depth and I truly love the interaction of your characters; you brought them to life and made them real. Somehow you mix the story and sex together that actually advances the tale. I'm thinking you probably could write professionally if you chose. I totally enjoy this story and others you've written. Please keep it going!

fanofyours927fanofyours927about 2 years ago

I would pay good money for this series to be an HBO Max series. I want the sex, and drama but more than anything I want to see all of these different monsters on screen. CGI is good enough to make these nowadays. I don't read often. but I remembered this site when I was bored a week ago. By no means am I a quick reader but I have foregone sleep after work to read this in the middle of the night. Its 3am and I am reading this nightly. Please push for this to become a series I can watch. This has been exciting, stressful, moving, and More. In fact I am worried because I saw 78 chapters when I started reading. I am worried it will end soon and I will need more. I am waiting on trips to castles overseas, and for Mike and Beth to learn fighting magic together or Mike to learn defensive magic to protect everyone and Beth to be the aggressive fighter. did mike learn fire from Ratu? lightning from the dragon? or ice magic from Yuki. there is so much to explore. I need much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading HfHM is spell binding. Like dwelling in a Dreamscape your story web has been cast wide and far.So many characters brought to life by your wonderful imagination.

Never want to escape this magic.

Hider141Hider141about 2 years ago

If witches were real, I'd strongly believe that you are one (a good, kind-hearted witch), that cast a spell on us through your novels.

I can't stop reading HFHM, it's like I'm glued to the screen each day when i open literotica to read the next chapters of the story.

I hope that Mike's story will never end, because it will hurt when or if his story ends.

You are an incredibly good writer, you're number 1 on my list of best literotica writers!

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykalmost 2 years ago

Rock beats slithers. I’m gonna die

CynavoxCynavoxalmost 2 years ago

Glad for Mike to finally be involved in the actual plot again and not just a useless bystander. Was actually starting to wonder if he was no longer the main character and had been replaced by Beth. Really hoping that doesn't happen

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Cyrus again.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another highly enjoyable chapter! A good bit of romance without sex is nice now and then <3

Oh and loving the puns!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Adorable, really.

What a journey we're all in with this story.

Once again I'm struck by the talent shown for combining violent action and tender romance in a single chapter.

Glad to see Mike and Velvet get some quiet time to themselves before the havoc begins again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike and velvet build up is a bit eh. Kind of feels like that point in some harem anime when the protagonist turns monogamous. Like it's moving from his many soul mates to "one true love".

But the fight was awesome.

Good chapter, just leery about the lopsided growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The spider girl at the home is starting to grow on me but the spider with the main character feels artificially generated and not as appealing as the other monster girls. Over all the series is still spectacular. Thanks for sharing all this with us.

SGTBurdSGTBurdover 1 year ago

I agree with fanofyours927. I think this would make a great series. I spend so much time trying to imagine what some of these monsters look like, sound like, or even how to pronounce their names.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

Holding hands?!

How scandalous! 😳

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are truly a master storyteller of epic battles.

The wendingo was a formidable foe. I wonder howbwould by a match betweeh it an terminatot. I have enjoyed thisvchapetr a lot!

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

👀I'm at a loss for words..

🤔An Arachne who's into D&D ... who thinks up. something like that...

JodailyJodaily8 months ago

To Procurator9 , "🤔An Arachne who's into D&D ... who thinks up. something like that". That would be my favorite author - Annabelle! 😄 . Always so much fun.

So now, who is Leeds? And who is attacking the house, and why are they breaking into Murays house. I'm hoping it's not Amir, cuz if he comes back they'll have to kill him, which would be the end of Death 😥. Then there's this whole apocalypse thing, which could really mess up everyone's day. Oh yeah, and the Great Game is back in the story. A lot of shit got packed into the last chapter or two. Let's see what Magic Mike comes up with.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

Just finished Dead and Horny. Not a spoiler, but an encouragement to go read D&H -- it filled in a huge part of the background and gave me a much better understanding of the whole HFHM universe. (Definitely a 5 🌟 parallel/adjunct/amplifier of this story).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The scene where the rats help rock Eulalie to sleep is utterly adorable

CherrypahhaCherrypahha6 months ago

Was that a bread crumb about Lala’s kink for tie people up?

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Wow, what a cliff hanger!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

SIMILAR Stories