All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 090'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I can say is wow, that was an awesome chapter! The encounter with the ghost of Christmas future was intriguing. I liked the play of Mike being disconnected. The scene with Callisto was lovely. I hope to see more in the future. Keep up the amazing job!

DawamDawamover 1 year ago

Just when you think you couldn't suspend belief any more. Well written Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh no I've caught up and don't have anymore to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your writing, it's wonderful!

I'm one of the lucky ones who got to binge the first 80ish chapters... it just keeps getting better and better

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateover 1 year ago

"Lily's penis was easily two feet long now, absolutely unusable for anyone with a normal anatomy." We all know Beth would be tempted, at the very least.

Really, though, thanks for continuing to share your work with us. As usual, this chapter was a blast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fantastic entry into the series. It would seem the dark infection is slowly killing everyone at the North Pole. I think I have a few ideas what ghosts of past, present, and future used to be.

Looking forward to see what Mike has planned.

Thank you

Returning reader.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Is it weird that I find the preface and postface and tags the best parts?!?

Not that the actual story is bad , it's sooo not. But I get the biggest smiles and even true out loud laughs reading them. I have said too many times to actually count how great an author and storyteller I think you are, I wish I had one tenth your talent and dedication to your craft and fans. If I was a millionaire I'd want to buy the rights to this story of yours and make movies from it. I've told you similar before as well. This could be the best anime ever made and each could be done twice one with all the sex and one where it's only hinted at so everyone could enjoy it. Thanks for Sharing and I can't wait for the next chapter... but I will. LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been reading since the beginning and still can't get enough, thank you so much for this series! A story about Callisto would be amazing!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Every chapter manages to surprise. Thanks

DangerousWithRocksDangerousWithRocksover 1 year ago

Phenomenal as always queen annabelle, I've re-reading the entire series again as I patiently wait fir new chapters and thank you from the bottom of my heart

DangerousWithRocksDangerousWithRocksover 1 year ago

Thank you from the bottom of heart for the Yuki and Mike love scene I was praying so hard they would get lost in each other I sincerely hope Yuki and Mike continue to become closer and are able to get lost in eachother again she's my favorite and she compliments Mike as a partner so well I honestly don't care for Beth much but my girl Yuki? Pleaaaseeee more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was very skeptical of a saving Christmas story, actually expected you to finally fail this time. There are so many out there that are forced and boring. Well, that didn't happen as usual great writing and story development. U am looking forward to your next chapter.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 1 year ago

I've read the story twice today and still can't get enough. The story lines you come up with are absolutely brilliant! Before reading this story, I was beginning to wonder if maybe the mysterious man who created the Great Game was actually Mike after he gained all his powers. Now, however, I have to wonder if Callisto is the mysterious stranger who created the Great Game because all of those events had to be set in motion in order to bring about Mike's rise as the Caretaker. Even though I am among the thousands of people who hate to wait two to three weeks for another chapter, in the story, I constantly pray for you so that these stories can last several more books. I will never tire of reading about Mike and the entire Radley household. Keep up the great work and I will impatiently wait here on tenterhooks until the next chapter arrives. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter Anne. Well thought our, excellent character development, captivating sex scenes, and intriguing plot twists. Tom Clancy would be proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

now there's an idea. turn it into an anime. i know a few people who would approve

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifeover 1 year ago

Now the wait to hear the story of by what Callisto meant by not fucking with the Radley family. 5 Stars. Can hardly wait for the next one.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 1 year ago

I think you made a great choice portraying the joy and despair of Christmas Present, giving her this pathos about her own mortality, but also the means to be more than any other Christmas has ever been.

I do love a good time travel story so I can appreciate how hard it is to get right. I think you did an amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was definitely a surprise

Look forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to read anyone's theories or take on time travel and time paradox...yours is no exception. It is extraordinary as you weave a tail (teehee) that reads like some of the best yarn I have read in years.

Kudus

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual you get seven to ten stars. One of these days, lit is going to add at least five more stars, just for you and one other lit author favorite of mine. Until then, I will just have to do it myself. Sweet nightmares about the Radley household .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"New reader? You brave soul." LOL.

I think it took me a month or so to read from 1-85. Much sleep was lost at the altar of annabelle. All was worth it.

Now comes the worst part. The wait for each new chapter.

Thank you for all you do writerannabelle!

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

I'm QUITE enjoying this Christmas tale. Actually more so than your other books. As always, thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

Checked the story tags and didn't see 'no Koi were harmed by Grim Reaper in the making of this story'.

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Fantastic stuff as always :)

Still loving this story.

Fully agree with all the praise & compliments everyone else has left. Fully deserved !!!

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter :)

Many thanks for sharing all your hard work with us....

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAbleover 1 year ago

Another fine addition. The Lily Christmas Present sex scene was killing me. I was laughing so very much. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we get to see the other side of the time loop at some point?

Great chapter, thanks.

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 1 year ago

Keep up the great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, please do not stretch this out till christmas!

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Love this series. Nice play on the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE YOU & YOUR STORY WRITING SKILL'S!!!

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 1 year ago

Mike is totally gonna become accidentally immortal by the end of the series, I just know it. XD

Awesome work as always, Madame KickAss. I look forward to what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Throwing shade at GRMartin.. WoWinter will never come, but Jack/Freiya if they behave maybe. Great chapter, we don't mind if you finish this around Christmas, but the plan has to be has great has Lily promised, no magic lazer canon! Or orbs please, that is not "Romeo's" way.

Ordinary_ParadoxOrdinary_Paradoxover 1 year ago

Story is as awesome as expected. Haters gotta hate. Lesbians need sex, too. Not a choice, really. Please ignore the idiots, Annabelle. Religious bigotry drives too many people to ignore the finest qualities of life.

tenyaritenyariover 1 year ago

I'm very much on board with the idea of stories of adult Callisto.

If only because the story for Mike needs to end before it gets stale. At some high point, Mike should get to live happily 'ever after' until he's an old man and then either has one last tragic journey or goes off peacefully.

But some other characters should take over somewhat before that point - with their own stories and a slightly different flavor so it can be refreshing to the larger setting.

I'd prefer Mike go peacefully. I'm more fond of Frodo and Bilbo getting to retire than I am of Kirk and Iron Man getting killed off.

You can probably stretch one or two more books out of Mike at most though, before his arc gets too crowded.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

I hate to say it, but I think my biggest laugh was at the tags for the chapter, and not the chapter itself. Not to say that the chapter wasn't good or funny in it's own right, but the tags were the best.

Pincher73Pincher73over 1 year ago

The interaction between Mike and Callisto brought tears to my eyes. I am told that I have the emotional depth of a teaspoon so to create that response in me with your writing is beautiful. I’m on this journey with you and have faith in you as the tour guide. Thank you Annabelle.

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

This is yet another fantastic chapter of this fantastic story! I have a feeling that shit is going to hit the fan big time in the next few chapters, because Mike has the beginning of a plan.

I have noticed several instances of Elder Gods appearing here and in Dead and Horny, and, since you have a real knack for describing Lovecraftian horrors, I have a feeling that we're headed for a Mike X Chtulette scene somewhere in the future. I'd absolutely love it!

You're still the best!

Best regards,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missed your stories. Great as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent I look forward to each and every chapter

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing such resplendent content!

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

This story just gets better and better.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Joining those who have binged like mad and now must join the waiting line (let’s out banshee wail). I’ll wait tho! I’m enjoying Yukis character more and more. Wish I could find a fox demon with a sensitive spot between her ears. ;). Lily is the friend I’d want to hang out with. Let the good times roll! Naia for deep conversation, fabulous massages and the most amazing bathtub ever! They’re all great and , far as I’m concerned, the story can continue forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kevin McAllister approves. Freaking awesome.. I love this storyline

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 1 year ago

Wonderful story telling! Can't wait to read the next chapter

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
Fighting and fudging

This chapter was, even more than the last ones, filled with surprises. A fist-fight with a death-knock-off is one thing, but the sex scene with a PG rated mouth was something else.

But by far the best part for me was the scene between Mike and his son. That was a lore-bomb in itself and it was very emotional, for me coming third best emotional scene after Yuki's almost-death and Velvet's death (not including the spin-offs ;). But Mike will have a daughter too? Or is it little omelet?

Either way that scene reminded me that this story will have an end someday and I really hope we will be well past the 100 chapter mark till then. (Maybe 200? One can hope...)

5 stars delivered. Maybe I'll make a second account just so I can give 10. This story would deserve it!

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

@FirstClassFlirt Welcome to the series, I hope you stay for long! What's great with Annabelle, besides the fantastic storytelling, is that she keeps a schedule in her bio and updates it regularly. And she keeps to it or let us know if things change. That's really comfortable to enjoy the series in the long run!

Best wishes

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

like all your stories this one is so good can not Wate for the rest.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Thank you, Cortavar! I intend to stick around and I definitely appreciate Annabelle’s thoughtfulness towards her readers. She could have left here and gone on to greener pastures I have no doubt. She seems to be as lovely a person as she is a stellar author. Best regards to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your dedication is incredible what an amazing story! I would like it to be continued for as long as could be honestly you have an endless amount of story to tell in my personal opinion but you are the author so you do you! I'm just keeping in mind that Mike dying is only one of the possible timelines he could live forever or he could simply get some sort of extension either is fitting for him. I would be perfectly okay with this being a episodic kind of series similar to how it is now. This week at the house sort of thing. I love this story so much. My prediction is that the true Treasure of the house is quite literally the friends we made along the way and the precious Priceless moments between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel so lucky to have stumbled on this story in the midst of it being written! I get the best of both worlds: binging the first 91 chapters in a couple of weeks, then joining the global community awaiting the next chapter! Annabelle, thank you for the beauty of the characters and the world you've envisioned. It's a gift you're giving to us, and it's recieved with deep gratitude.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Week and half to get here and enjoying it !!!

amethystjade15amethystjade15over 1 year ago

How dare you give me feelings again?? *sniffles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy crap, this was chock full of awesomeness and unexpected twists. May you continue writing this for years to come =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my, this has to be one of my favorite chapters. My eyes welled up, that Callisto scene was so perfect. It hit everything, from plot to the feels. Love Lily as always and Christmas present with her was just a really wild combo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the wibbly wobbly timey-whimey conversation that was "like a pre-recorded message". It even has similar feels to one of the best time travel stories/episodes ever. Binging on the last half of this book after a hiatus from the story (life) made me want to not Blink.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Rubbish, Annabelle. You're the awesome one. If I had half your abilities i'd be more than ecstatic.

Another great chapter. Lily having monster sex was brilliant but also being told to tell Mike that she loves him, even though she keeps telling herself no and driving herself away to maintain distance. I love her to pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gotta say I appreciate so much of what you’ve done here. The amount of work you’ve put into this universe is truly amazing and the fact that you’re sharing it for free. I don’t typically comment because saying amazing too many times would get old, but this chapter really got me with the Callisto scene. I’d especially like to note that. I also love how all the characters continue to grow including the protagonist. It’s kind of crazy to think that there’s still more growth available to him after taking down an angel, but with Krampus showing us another participant of the Great Game and the divinity angle being introduced, we finally have some perspective on the power levels of other potential players. Anyways your sassiness and incredible talent continue to get me through the day. Keep it up. You’re amazing.

Also I love the random tags associated with every chapter. I always get a kick out of reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calisto got it wrong. The clothes were not lost with Christmas Future. Maybe you want to fix this 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Situation Normal, All Fudged Up! Assailed from all angles, your intrepid team members continue to hone their strengths and deepen their perspectives. Rubbing my, um, hands, yeah that’s it, and diving into the next exciting chapter! Thanks sooo very much!

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonabout 1 year ago

Well shit, I live in Wyoming, so now what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the story seems to have a lot of sub-plots that may or may not need to be tied together. It gets hard to read at some points, and the why's of some of the interactions can't be figured out. At least not by me. Maybe it's because I enjoy Clive Cussler, Tom Clancy, David Weber, and Tony Hillerman even though they are very different. I also enjoyed re-reading Centennial so much that I bought a Hardbound copy when my paperback fell apart. In spite of all that I enjoy your story very much.

whip313whip313about 1 year ago

I suppose at some point you're going to acknowledge the complete, um, similarilty (rip-off? homage?) to Terry Pratchett's 1996 Discworld Novel "The Hogfather" where Death becomes Santa Claus? Or are we to believe this is a coincidence?

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

Appreciated the father soon bonding. Also wasn't expecting the Double KO from Christmas Future. Loving the series.

DVNTDVDVNTDV12 months ago

T2 IS the best of the series.

Some of the best story tags I've ever read, hilarious and still accurate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, indeed, you have surprised me jumping from erotic, fantasy and ertotic fatasies to hard science fiction although you have hit some of it before, playing with strange space geometries and time is a bigger league.

You also promote other writers too, not only Literotica ones even when they not need it.

Are Jack/Freia going to be re-folded as the named protein?

Thanksbfor so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no, it is different enough to Hogfather, also the main plot is different, so far no tooth fairy is involved.

also narrative causality postulates that stories happen in certain ways. as above so below, as below so above.

What I wanted to write : xmas terminator could have broken Mike with one sentence :)

Is winds of winter out yet ? - yes and its worse than season eight.

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

The GP rating version of Lilly is hilarious.

Indeed the tags are accurate 😏

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why are my eyeballs leaking? That isnt the half of me I expected to get wet reading this. Fuck you for making an erotic story one of the best pieces of fiction I've enjoyed. (Seriously though I love this story)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

God damit, this story makes me cry harder than I thought it would when I started it. Calisto last line is what truly broke me. Lost several grandparents in the last couple months and I just wish so badly for this type of being able to subtly show them what type of person I would become in the future before they pasted. That one second look he got really truly hits home hard. This is so well written and it's crazy how we can got from a sex scene to a heartbreaking and heartfelt scene and it doesn't feel out of place. That is true talent right there.

JodailyJodaily6 months ago

😂 lmao- so my quetion for you, Annabelle, is how you respond to your grandkids in the future when they ask about both Mike and Lily fucking their Christmas present to tears. But really kids, it was needed to save Christmas! Really! 😂😂

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Continue to love this story more and more and your ability to weave such tales. I want you exposed to a wider audience. Your stories, not you personally, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Extradinary, top of the list of all stories here, happy christmas

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Fun chapter! Like all of them, but tons of interesting not everyday things :)

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 1 month ago

It occurred to me that, after Emily’s soul had been made whole and before Cecilia took her Home, that they could’ve asked her what Kisas true identity is. Granted, bad timing but what happened to Kisa was partly her fault. Maybe she wouldn’t have known if asshole was too much in charge then, but she was probably their best shot.

I feel like I hadn’t read a lot of the Christmas arc before. Thinking I must’ve read it around Christmas which I mostly try to survive these days. Enjoying it much more now. Still want my own kitsune with a soft furry spot between her ears <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...