All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 093'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 307 Comments
bobhardcastlebobhardcastle8 days ago

Well, Annabellisma, I have to say... I almost gave up on reading further when I got to this current "Book" in your series because of the whole idea of the "Santa" mythology and all that. I almost stopped reading. "Well, so much for this."

But I kept reading. And then I got to this Chapter and the Death of Reagan, and I couldn't stop crying through it. Hard. So for give me for having (almost) stopped "believing" in your writing ability. You really are one of my most favorite Authors on here, and although you are taking me away from my own writing (cause a your stuff being so damned addicting!), I will keep on reading. (Oh, and you have ten stars for this one, 'courtesy' of me reading it on my phone and then coming on here to tout your Greatness.)

Santa help me (wink wink) from getting into the "Dead and Horny" sagas of Dana and Lily though!

PitGrande84PitGrande8410 days ago

A wonderful chapter, this piece of the story of children with cancer, was very elegant. Sure, controversial, but isn't it all just human?

rocketdragonrocketdragon17 days ago

Well, that's the most tears I've shed on quite a while. You are by far one of the best writers I've ever read (not just on this site. Ever). Lily, Death, and Dana are probably my 3 favorite of your Characters, and the amount of depth those first two are getting in this arc is moving.

I hope writing this chapter gave you some solace, too.

NovaMNovaM21 days ago

Topnotch 🎖

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

You gave me feels. Well done. Five stars, as always.

GrmPAGrmPAabout 1 month ago

Has to be one of the best chapters, look at how many comments it's garnered. Another fine example of Annabelle's story telling.

GentlemanWriterGentlemanWriterabout 1 month ago

Lost my mother to it 2 years ago. 10 days from diagnosis to her passing, and she waited until after I got there. This was beautifully written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There are very few writers who can bring tears to my eyes. The years of my experiences have hardened my emotions. But you did it with this chapter. Im not sure whether to admire you or curse you Annabelle. But thank you all the same. Excellent word craft dear lady.

srv3135srv3135about 1 month ago

I hope you read this one Abby. I have unfortunately lost several beloved to cancer. Your take on this heartache. Really moved me. The way you brought out the humanity in Lilly almost moved me to tears. I think this girl may still have a soul. She definitely has a heart. I love Lilly and death

Thanks agaIn for another great chapter.

RomanWriterRomanWriterabout 2 months ago

Been a lurker for a long time, Annabeth, and I foolishly always told myself, "I will wait until I read the end of the series to comment."

Well, now you've done it.

Mastery of the craft allows you to meaningfully manipulate the emotions of your readers. You're characters and the hijinks they get into are wonderful, certainly, but without poignant moments like those found in this chapter, they would fall flat quickly. We may have come for the sex, but we stay for the story. Please keep being the inspirational storyteller that you are. I can't wait to see what comes next for the Radley Household!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing chapter. It brought me to tears

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Velvets death didnt.make the eyes as misty as the hospital scene. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've loved this whole series so far, having binged everything from chapter 1. Not going to lie, I got hit with the emotions here, burst into tears while reading it. Beautiful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have never commented before and probably won't ever again, despite enjoying your content. However, I had to express my gratified for writing something so real and beautiful. Some of the greatest friends are the ones who come into our lives for just the moment they are needed. Thanks for capturing that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My longtime gf and mother of my children currently has breast cancer and is going through chemo. She has a great team and is responding well so far. with the help of her family and mine this last christmas was pretty good. (2023) hopefully there'll be many more to come. thank you for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I lost my dad to cancer 30 years ago. When he was near the end the doctors would ask him how he was doing. He would always reply never better. They would say "but you're dying of cancer." He would reply "Yeah I am but I got to have a life. I had a wife and kids and got to experience many things, unlike the children sitting next to me during chemo." I think my father was a very wise man.

The_Bob69The_Bob693 months ago

I just lost my niece after a 4 year batte with cancer. She was my parents first Grand-chiid, not a child herself but a mother of four. It was very hard to read the Reagan scene but you did a very good job. Keep writing your stories you have an Amazing talent, Thank you!

OzimandiusOzimandius3 months ago

Not what I expected when I started binging this series. I'm not really sure quite how to express how I feel. Well done on making me feel it though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When I started this series on a whim, off the suggestion from another story, I didn’t expect to be here a million words later. I much less expected to cry at this story not once, not twice, but three times now. Thank you for writing it.

Ladyday0809Ladyday08093 months ago

Didn't expect the hospital scene. Tears are literally running as I write to tell you what an amazing artist you are.

scurvy4scurvy43 months ago

The scene with Reagan was cranked up to 11. Very emotional.

ThePhantomvon2uThePhantomvon2u3 months ago

Wow...your gift with words is just wow...to watch Lily grow has been one of my favorite journeys ever to see her shed tears... your heart is pure my friend so pure please keep writing this beautiful story. And when you publish them all I'll be the first in line for purchase

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's no crying in Literotica...is there? Well, maybe.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour4 months ago

What a 1 2 punch you deliverered! Previous chapter was sexy as all hell and this one is such a beautiful character development for Lily and Death.

I love this story and if it helped you as much as it some of the people I've read about in the comments. Then this story is more than important. I don't know by whom, either God, or the Muses but this story has been blessed. Thank you for bringing it to us.

I know I'll have a blast listening to all this in the audiobook.

Once again thanks for all this love, kindness, and adventures. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for this though it brought tears to my eyes it touched me too my wife is currently dying of stage four cancer I appreciate your story it has given me alot so thank you for everything

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have been enjoying the read and I still am. As for telling you to f off, no its not deserved as that was done tastefully. So keep it up Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I started reading this as a nice porn with plot escape from harsher realities.

If you had told me that two weeks later I'd be moved to tears reconciling grief from significant personal loss, comforted by what I thought was going to be just a quick sexy read I'd have laughed you out of the room.

Your work is amazing, and the dedication and talent on display is breathtaking. Thank you for sharing all of this with the world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow....the scene...very powerful. I can not believe I got so emotional. Its a story about horny monsters for gods sake. Very well written. You have a power and using it for good. Thank you.

JodailyJodaily5 months ago

Don't even know what to say! Five stars and lots of tears. 😭

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dearest Annabelle… I have loved the ever expanding construct of the characters and story itself and find your inner muse to be very adept! Yes as I write this it is almost Christmas 2023 and the ninth year since ( at that time) our 10 year old granddaughter passed from a double brain tumor. The good news was she had a wonderful 8 years of glorious life and two years of hell… I can only hope she had wonderful friends at the end like Lily and Uncle Bones to help her in her transition! Love your storytelling, love you even though I don’t know you and thank you! Very excited to continue the Journey with Mike and his friends and his lovers! Signed Tahlia’s Grandfather…. P.S. time to kick some Krampus butt!!!

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

I have had relatives and friends die and the part concerning Reagan caused me to cry and I'm still wiping away tears. I am sorry for your loss. Losing anyone is always difficult no matter that their pain is no more.

Outsider02005Outsider020056 months ago

It wasn't cancer, it was CMV and related issues. She was my niece's daughter. She lived with us so I was, excuse the term, one of her caretakers. She passed away a month before her second birthday. When they arrived at the children's hospital, I knew it was going to be hard. You had a grown man crying his eyes out after work. You, dear author, broke me.

EldrinCrainerEldrinCrainer6 months ago

Damn, I was reading through the hospital scene and I was emotional but then you named her Reagan, my little sisters name, and it felt like I had a mass in my chest making it hard to breath.

You pulled it off well so I’m not angry with you. I could feel where you were coming from and while it was a punch it the gut it was also beautiful.

Five stars and a few tears

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for this chapter. You brought tears to my eyes. The scene with Reagan was so respectful and real.

smythiesmythie6 months ago

It is definitely Tink who Santa refers to as the wish maker. The favor he mentioned was the storyline of Annabelle's Holiday Hijinks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hm. It’s interesting to see in the comments different women to whom the wish may have applied. I saw someone say Tink and another say Beth, but I have seen in either this series or the companion Dead and Horny that it may have been Lily who has just wanted someone to love her for her. So, having no foreknowledge at all, that’s what I am guessing.

AriktheRed13AriktheRed136 months ago

Thankfully my family members are Cancer Survivors so I have never had to deal with this personally. You told it in a very good way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dear Annabelle, yeah loved ones and friends to cancer, a superbug and heart conditions. You never get over it, you adapt to it and sometimes see the world in a different kind of way. A vivid memory from dad’s passing was the remembrance service held by the funeral directors for their customers in 2014. So many families all exhausted from grief. It’s as dad often remarked about life — “it’s H.G. Wells Time Machine” as so much can change at a given point in space. A brilliant story especially as I read it now and we ‘re hurtling towards Christmas 2023, and again I wonder where the time has gone. Hang on in there young lady!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was beautifully done.

No easy way to speak of it except tenderly, withe respect and love. You did both

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This chapter made me cry.. I often do as the story has progressed.

Very good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a firmer worker at a camp for kids with cancer I had several I got to know well never return.

It still hurts after more than 20 years. I didn’t last many years at the camp. I wasn’t strong enough. I’m still not.

Yes, I wanted to cuss you out, but you know the pain too. This chapter REALLY hurt. But I am not stopping.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love rereading all these books cuz I pick up the things I missed before. Like the implication Emily saved tink from Oregon and being killed when the rest of the trolls were exterminated by Darren and his wife.

But the fact that Tink wished for someone to love her and it wound up being Mike is absolutely amazing. I love these books because my imagination allows me to see literal movies playing in my head if what is happening. But to be a fly on the wall in your mind. The way you can create such an intricate plot is amazing. I do the whole 6 degrees of separation in my mind constantly but rereading this series for the umpteenth time and seeing so many new things leaves me in awe at your thought process

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

tear jerker

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I almost had to take a break, but I proudly let the tears flow during that whole letter. That was so beautifully written and well crafted passing it from Death to Lily. I applaud you :)

-AT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Truly beautiful! The death of Reagan was, at least for me, beautiful and affirming. I lost my parents and two of my grandparents to cancer. I have cancer.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot7 months ago

More bonus stars for this chapter, plus a few teardrops during the scene with Reagan. 😭 I have had two terrible losses: a stillborn child, and my wife of fifty years. The first was bewildering and very difficult for both my wife and I. The second was devastating for me -- I don't think I will ever completely recover -- it has been 2,192 days of grief varying from pure, black agony to sad nostalgia as I remember our time together.... I understand the feeling 9f loss all too well. 😔

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat8 months ago

Oh and I wonder who this mysterious woman that is looking for love is :)

My bet would be on Beth. And I hope the 2 can get what they need from each other soon.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat8 months ago

Your storytelling is fabulous.

Your characters feel so real it hurts to read them stumble across life.

You gift us with so much, it is hard to express adequate gratitude.

So, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lost my grabdma this year to cancer she made sure not to pass on my birthday or my grandpa's. Still missing her everyday. But the thought of death being kind and her choosing the right time to go feels so right. She waited for her kids (my mom and uncle) not to be in the room, just my grandpa. She always put her heart into everything and cared deeply about how her actions would effect others.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've been reading this story for a while on a whim from a random monster group and I have never been so enraptured by a written work since I was a child ages ago read Harry Potter. Thank you for writing this story and if you see this comment please keep up with whatever you are doing I'll be along to the end eventually and it was a beautiful chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lost my dad to cancer. New Year’s Eve 2020. I Asked him to make it to the new year. He tried.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I lost my youngest brother Bradley to a brain tumor. He didn't make it to three. I still miss him.

GhostWraithGhostWraith9 months ago

Well, cant go to bed after That 😭

I need to see Krampus ass Kicked now to feel better

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Breast cancer. My aunt. She suffered with it for 5 years. My mother survived the same kind, as did my sister. I'm going to need to get checked out for the gene myself.

I cried.

Several times.

korbona69korbona699 months ago

This was a really well written chapter. When I started reading this ages ago I did not expect to be reading a tearjerker like this but it has been incredible all the way through.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude9 months ago

I lost my infant son over 37 years ago...

That was beautiful. I'm still weeping...

Bless you & Thank You Annabelle.

Sincerely, FDD

CockyloxCockylox10 months ago

Thank you Annabelle xx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the second time you've wrenched my feels, but the first time you brought a tear. Your writing is improving. (Didn't you promise a lighter chapter? :P)

With much love,

A Fan

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

yeap. F You good Lady for making me cry over p0rn …

also my deepest condolences for your loss,

I lost both my Grandfathers to cancer and it was sad and relief to finally let them leave after watching two strong men fade to nothing

JSA69JSA6910 months ago

Made me cry. Sad, but good too. Thanks.

slimfrenchieslimfrenchie10 months ago

I wont cry, i wont cry.. :sob:

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing, thank you for that

NGFLDLNGFLDL11 months ago

I never thought a story here of all places would hurt my heart and bring tears flowing freely. But here we are. I have given every chapter 5 stars. You are a truly gifted story teller.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely hate you for the Reagan scene. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellently written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This one can flat-out write. A pro if I've ever seen one. This is the second time I've been brought to tears. I skip the sex now, it's important in one way but irrelevant in others. The story stands up by itself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I highly disagree on certain religious grounds with certain theological points scored sgainst the big guy (I know, but belief and living by conviction don't always go hand in hand), but I just want to say well done with Reagan

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for sharing.

your biggest fan from Pretoria,South Africa

cybertron84cybertron8412 months ago

lost my dad, gram, 4 aunts, cousins, brother last year to cancer...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I had the feeling that Death was going to have to do his job when he said that visit required both of them, but I didn’t expect it to hit the way it did. You have a character who appears for the briefest of moments, but the emotional impact is incredible. Well done, and also, fuck you for making me cry. That was a fantastic and difficult chapter. Five stars easily

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah, moved to tears (to quote another commenter).

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

mistwolf_2kmistwolf_2k12 months ago

Like most people I have suffered my share of loss. Friends and family. Some from natural causes, others to their inner demons, and still more from hostile actions. They have all left their scars. Ever since becoming a parent, the one thought that absolutely cripples me is the thought of losing my child. Not going good to lie, it took quite some time to finish this chapter.

AustincoolevonyAustincoolevonyabout 1 year ago

I want to start this comment with 2 points.

1 - I have ready every chapter of this story so far.

2 - I never rate stories, it’s not personal, I just don’t. I have read hundreds at this point, maybe even a thousand, just not my thing.

I just gave this chapter five stars, Reagan’s scene was one of the best written things I have ever read. I knew what the outcome would be as soon as Death asked Lily to join him, but the time you took, and the little details like Death casually unplugging the monitors was so simply yet elegantly done. I have enjoyed your work overall and have seen you grow as a writer. I have laughed out loud at many things in previous chapters and even narrated some the dialog during the Risk game with the horseman to my wife because it was just so funny. But that scene was touching, heartfelt and beautiful.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SCREW YOU, for making a 46y trucker cry like 2y. Lol love it. Go team tink lol.

wynkniwynkniabout 1 year ago

Thank you! You are already one of my favorite authors for your humor, sexiness, originality, & character development- now, your ineffable _______ that you infused in this chapter has put you on top!!!❤️

Ka11endarKa11endarabout 1 year ago

I cried. At work. On my lunch break dammit. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I haven't rated as I have gone, but I have presence of mind to do so now. I could go on a full-on explanation of the parts I love and why I skip some of the parts I do but won't. I am really enjoying this series a LOT. I'd give it another star if there were one to be had.

Also: I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying... This chapter was REALLY moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter was amazing. I started reading this at issue #1 a week or so ago, when the writing was frankly mediocre, but this far in the writing is of a truly great quality, and so far this is the best chapter in the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you!! I knew what was coming as soon as the children's hospital was mentioned.

I would like to hate you for taking me through this, but no way is that possible.

You have climbed to a higher level as a writer! Never stop!

I am going to take a little break now.

I really like this story.

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperabout 1 year ago

Well done. Allowing the reader to experience all sides of the horrifying ordeal that is Cancer, yet still keeping it understandable and human. You have a rare gift for allowing your readers to experience the emotions that you feel. This story has been as enjoyable to read as any of the Stephen King, Tom Clancy, or R A Salvatore books in my collection. Very good read.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Let's keep it simple. FUCK CANCER. I need to hug puppies and kittens now.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXabout 1 year ago

A roller coaster of emotion. Well done.

Silverider40Silverider40about 1 year ago

I have loved this whole adventure. It is kind of crazy that I read this chapter today. My dear friend Christina lost her battle to brain cancer today. She fought hard for 11 years. Thank you for the distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sitting here weeping. Ye gods, you throw these curveballs in your story that just hit me sideways and cut deep. Your comprehension of eternity and death, the soul. This is top-notch writing. I stumbled on this story by accident. What a masterpiece. I'm going to go cry in the shower now....I'm still all choked up.

vron_skyvron_skyabout 1 year ago

Thank you dear 💗

HitokiricobraHitokiricobraabout 1 year ago

There needs to be more stories on here that have this much amazing storytelling ability. You are a gift to this site

PheniousPheniousabout 1 year ago

You beautiful, horrible bitch. Four times you have written beautiful emotional heart punches. Each one wonderfully written to where I love how much I hate it. This was the first one that you see coming from the moment you read the words children's hospital. And yet, and yet it still hits you like a freight train. All of Lily's anger, Death's grief. It was only a few paragraphs long where as the others where chapters long and yet it still stands as powerful as the other three.

I can't stop reading, your characters are so vibrant. I want to illustrate them all but I can't stop reading. Guess it will have to wait til the end.

urge5150urge5150about 1 year ago

"When the music's over, turn the lights off..."

#MeccaStrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a tough chapter to get through, but very well written. Nice job! If we're not feeling we're not living. Now there better be some ass kicking coming because this krampus bullshit is getting old, lol. Let's gohhhhhh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YOUR writing made a grown man cry you are something else please keep up the great work and thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

thank you I did not know how much i needed to cry the chemo hurts but getting better again thank you

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

I very much enjoy putting this story aside for a few months then picking it back up for a mini-binge to rediscover just what a great read it is.

Typically, I find myself thinking oh, that’s a terrific plot point, or, this dialogue is amazingly spot on especially for these characters, or OMG now THAT’S funny. But this chapter just plain wrecked me.

Thank you so much, I think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How dare you.

Great story (binged this far in a week and I ain't stopping now) but you can't just break my heart like that, it's rude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hadn'r cried is many many months. Thak you annabelle for helping with my sorrow.

Aztec44Aztec44about 1 year ago

So captivating.. can't even put my thoughts into writing, this will make an interesting Netflix series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was moved to tears. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a very rare author that can come up with a new and unique story to capture the reader's attention and interest. A more rare author is able to create and develop truly captivating characters that are independent, intelligent and extremely varied from each other. Then there are the truly rare, and precious authors that can weave emotions into their work. You, my dear author are one such individual. This last chapter has had such an impact on me that I both need to take a break from reading cause I am overwhelmed and can't wait to see what happens next through the tears that have shown up because of the dust in the air.

ncbleencbleeover 1 year ago

Chapter 93 - I know I'm reading a great author when I hate them sometimes.... And then fall back in love with them.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverlandover 1 year ago

wow, that was an unexpected emotional rollercoaster

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...