Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple's Christmas visit comes to an eventful end.
14k words
26.9k
89
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,565 Followers

Nancy was up before me and I feigned sleep as she showered and dressed not yet ready to deal with the realities of the prior evening. I thought it highly likely that I would bear the brunt of the accusations, tears, and soul-searching from our outrageous behavior, so, when I joined her in the kitchen after cleaning up, I felt quite surprised to discover she was in a pleasant mood. Indeed, I couldn't detect a trace of guilt or remorse which made me wonder if it was a well-acted façade, a trap that would spring on me later in private. The idea made me tread delicately for some time but, finally, I concluded that she was sincere.

Because of the family schedule, it wasn't until late afternoon that we were alone together in the bedroom preparing for a nap with an opportunity to discuss the events.

"Honey, look...I...I just want to make sure you're okay," I said, hoping to get her to engage.

She looked at me for several seconds, before answering, "Okay is probably a good description. I'm not upset nor am I thrilled, but I thought about things a lot and decided to take you at your word."

"Meaning?" I asked.

"Meaning, you love me...you still love me and it's something we did together," she clarified.

"Good! I think that's the right way to go," I responded.

In truth, while my message had been honest, I had intended it as a balm to soothe her spirit not as a shield to deflect reflection. Nonetheless, I felt relieved she had found a good place and we wouldn't have to go through an emotional roller coaster.

Minutes later, she stripped to her thong and donned a cropped t-shirt. With me in my boxers, we pulled the covers back, climbed into bed, and immediately snuggled. Fortunately, the marks she received were so low on her neck that a normal collar could easily hide them, but in her simple top, I now stared at two. I let my hand rise and my fingertips touched one and then the other as if they were secret buttons. Then, I slowly lifted her shirt until I exposed her breasts and five additional bruises came into view. Like her neck, I slowly touched each one.

"Did you put any on Julie?" she whispered.

"No...I don't think so," I replied as I continued to explore while wondering who made each.

"I don't think she would have minded," she offered.

I didn't respond, although I knew she was probably correct. Instead, I focused on a particularly dark hickey just above her left nipple. I knew that discussing them in detail would bring focus to the encounter, which was dangerous, however, Nancy seemed to be in a good place, so I decided to probe.

"Who did this one?" I asked.

"Ruben," she responded without hesitation using only my touch for guidance.

"Yes, Ruben...how..." I started but got cold feet.

I thought it strange that Nancy accepted him after Greg and Carlos. Especially, since I had left her to rest after making love, and although I wanted to know the details, the subject frightened me.

I felt my wife's hand work its way down my body and after finding my hard dick, she asked, "How what?"

"Nothing..." I answered which brought a squeeze.

With Nancy's hand tugging my shaft, I lowered my mouth to a breast and gently suckled on a nipple. Things were rapidly developing into a love-making session instead of sleep, and when I let my hand move to her mound, I was delighted to find her already slick beneath her thong. There followed a sudden flurry as we shed our clothes, and then I was between her legs with her hand guiding me to her opening.

She closed her eyes as I pushed inside, and along with a gasp, I saw a grimace cross her face. It was quickly gone but I knew she felt the lingering effects of the three strange cocks she had taken less than twenty-four hours before. I started moving slowly and after a minute, she began serenading me with soft purrs of pleasure. Soon, her hands moved to my ass and after she rocked her hips to get into a better position, she opened her eyes and looked straight into mine.

"Are we crazy?" she asked with a worried grin.

"Yes, I think so," I responded and kissed her softly.

"I mean...damn...just damn..." she said as her mind returned to the scene, and I was now nervous she would enter a vortex of shame.

"Don't Nancy. Stay positive. We did it together," I coached as I continued to move.

"Your wife is a slut," she declared, ignoring my words.

"No, honey, I have a beautiful wife that one night went wild," I said and before she could answer, I added, "Well, maybe two nights."

"Two?" she responded.

"In the tub the first time Carlos had his hand between your legs," I said, recalling his account.

"Oh..." she whispered as a guilty expression appeared.

"You didn't tell me," I replied.

"I was nervous. I thought you might get mad," she answered.

"Greg too?" I asked, and when she nodded, I followed with, "Plus Ruben..."

Her encounter with the Hispanic man after being with Greg and Carlos struck a strange chord within me. It seemed more carnal as I thought the earlier situation had exhausted her but the sounds of their aggressive mating left no doubt that Ruben had found more.

"You left me to go to Julie," she said in defense.

"You told me to!" I replied with a short laugh.

I was now barely moving and suddenly she wrapped her arm around my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Please tell me about Julie. I want to know what happened. Did you enjoy her?" she probed.

"Yes, I enjoyed her," I admitted, sensing she wanted to change the subject.

"And? How did you do it? Fast or slow?" she pushed.

"Mostly, slow I guess," I answered.

"So, you made love to her..." she stated, nailing the truth.

"It was slow and tender, but I only love you," I replied, proud of my choice of words.

"I know..." she said with a smile.

"And, I didn't expect to find you starting up with Ruben," I responded.

"Baby, we weren't starting, we were finishing," Nancy clarified.

"Finishing? How long had he been there?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"Almost since you left. I thought it was you coming back at first," she answered.

I had surmised that I had caught them at the beginning of the sex but recalling the eye contact I made with the man when I passed the living room, I now thought it likely that he immediately went looking for my pretty wife. It meant he had been with her for some time and I had no idea what had occurred.

"And...you...you just let him," I asked, cringing as I realized how judgmental it sounded.

"I said no when he pulled on the cover and I said no when he got on the bed, but I guess I quit saying no," she explained with a nervous look.

"Damn, so you were finishing when I arrived?" I asked.

"It was the second time," she explained in a small voice.

"Second? I mean...what happened on the first...did you...I mean...what happened?" I stammered unable to complete a coherent statement.

"We did it and...you know...we both...and then we rested and he wanted more," she explained.

"And you had an orgasm? He gave you an orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes..." she admitted.

"Was it big?" I asked as for some reason, I wanted to know.

She looked at me strangely for several seconds and then whispered, "It was nice..."

I stared down at her for what felt like minutes but was probably just a few seconds as I contemplated her message. It was certainly different than I expected, but her demeanor had devolved from playfulness to anxiousness and I knew I needed to take her back to a good place. Thus, I began to move faster and connected with her in another deep kiss.

"You're special," I declared when we broke.

"You're not mad?" she probed.

"No, I'm not mad. There's a lot to process, but I don't want to be mad," I replied.

We continued to make love for several more minutes, but it was soon evident that neither of us was advancing toward a climax, so I finally stopped, fell to her side, and pulled her close. After some cuddling, we both drifted off.

We elected to focus all our attention on family in the lead-up to Christmas and even Susie accepted our decision without too much fuss. It turned out to be a magical day with happy kids, little drama, great weather, and a plethora of food. I spent most of the time, along with the grandpas, helping the kids with their new toys but finally got a break mid-afternoon when it came time to eat. After that, things settled down, as the kids turned to their movies and the ladies huddled to gossip. A little past nine, we headed to our room and I could see the exhaustion in Nancy's eyes from all the hard work she had expended to make the day special.

"I'm tired," she whined as she undressed.

"You put a lot of work into everything. So did your mom...and my mom. At least now, it's over," I replied.

"Who wants Christmas over?" she fired back with feigned irritation.

"You know what I mean," I answered feeling a bit cowed.

That night, I kept my hands to myself and let her sleep. Despite her rebuke, I did feel relieved that it was over as things in the house had begun to feel a little claustrophobic. Plus, my wife for the past few days had directed all her energies toward the event making me feel neglected. Now, we could carve out a big chunk of the day for ourselves, especially, since our parents were still happy to help with the kids.

The next morning, my wife's stretching and her extended yawn woke me from a good sleep and I had turned to try and return to that pleasant state when I felt her body press against my back. As she continued to squirm, I knew it meant she was horny but I decided to ignore her and make her work for my attention. Soon, her arm reached over my body and her fingers found an exposed nipple which she slowly teased. I tried to hold firm but she knew from experience how excited it made me and she finally wore me down.

"Baby, I'm sleeping," I protested playfully.

"Wake up," she said.

"Why? I'm enjoying the sleep," I replied.

"I want to make love," she whined, confirming the obvious.

"Okay, I guess..." I sighed but when I turned and saw she still had her t-shirt and thong on, I said, "You're still dressed!"

A flurry of motion ensued and in just a few seconds, she lay naked smiling up at me with her legs partly spread. I shucked my boxers and then let my lips find her nipples and listened to her soft mews as her excitement grew ever higher. Soon, it proved too much for her and she pulled on my shoulders until I acquiesced and positioned my body.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." she sighed as my dick slipped inside.

I started slow but she put a hand on my ass and urged me on and quickly we established a rhythm that made her happy. Something had excited her, and I could tell she wouldn't last long, so I concentrated on the steady pace she needed until she climaxed.

"Mmmm...oh, baby...uhhhh...it feels so good..." she moaned as the feelings swept through her.

Her orgasm triggered mine and in a series of heavy grunts, my semen fired into her body. We stayed connected and I listened to her purr in contentment as I slowly moved my body, and occasionally we would trade tender kisses.

"What got you so hot?" I asked finally becoming still.

"It's been three days," she declared and then broke out in giggles.

"Well, now that Christmas is behind us, we can do it more often...every day...all day long," I laughed

"Geez, what a scrooge. I thought you liked kids," she teased.

"I do like kids," I replied as I leaned to kiss her and when we finished, I added, "Maybe we need another."

We had discussed more children many times and Nancy was open to the idea but I felt two was the right number and a big part of the reason was selfishness, although I dared not share it.

"Really? I can stop the birth control," she replied with more enthusiasm than I expected.

"I don't think that's a good idea...not right now," I answered and when she saw the smile on my face, she understood the reference.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you said that! That is so mean. Get off me," she cried out but she only made a half-hearted attempt to push me off.

Since the evening at Greg and Julie's house, we had engaged in sporadic discussions about the events but never covered the entire situation in depth. In the immediate aftermath, both of us struggled to process our motivations and then the demands of Christmas hit full force which consumed all available time. Perhaps, I thought, my snarky comment was a subconscious effort to put the issue back on the table.

"I'm just playing," I said.

"Say you're sorry," she demanded.

"I'm sorry but we probably do need to re-visit it...talk it through," I replied.

Nancy nodded her head in agreement but I saw trepidation in her eyes so I decided to hold off and let her emotionally prepare.

Susie's first call happened just two hours later as she had evidently decided the Christmas moratorium with my wife had ended. I gave her the green light to meet her friend for lunch while I helped her mom with the kids and she left just before noon, returning at three. She told me Susie had given her the rundown on our circle's holiday activities which she knew in some detail even though it had been less than a day. After that, they discussed the evening at Greg and Julie's house, and I learned her friend now felt Greg had acted too aggressively with the hot tub and needlessly upset Lauren. Nancy explained that she did not know about the other events, which relieved both of us, although we knew there was a risk it would eventually leak out.

"Oh, and Susie's reserved a table at the New Year's Eve dance. We're going," she announced.

"I see..." I responded.

"Yes, and I gave her some money for it," she added.

After that, she took the kids with her and her mother to the grocery store so they could get out of the house and when they returned, we had leftovers and then piddled about for the evening watching TV. Since she appeared to be in a good mood, I decided that later, after the kids were in bed, I would try to initiate our needed conversation.

Her dad and I sat in front of the TV watching the late news when I realized I hadn't seen my wife for some time. Excusing myself, I went up to our room and found her already in bed reading a book. I visited the bathroom, then stripped to my boxers and as soon as joined her, she put her book on the nightstand and turned off the light. I sensed she knew what I had planned but before starting, I pulled her close and kissed her softly.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yes...I guess...yes, we should," she replied.

"Tell me what you think now that you've had some time," I said, purposefully making it an open question.

"I think I made a mistake. I think I disappointed you," she started and before I could reply, she added, "But, I don't know why you let it happen. Pushed it..."

I considered her words for a time and I knew my silence made her nervous but I wanted to get my message right and finally, I responded, "First, you didn't disappoint me. Some things surprised me but okay, so what? Second, I'm not certain why I let it happen and I'm not trying to be evasive. There were so many things going on...so many things swirling that I think I lost my balance...my perspective. And, whether you...or we...made a mistake is something we need to figure out."

"Tell me about the things swirling," she said.

Again, I knew I needed to choose my words carefully, so I paused for a moment before explaining slowly, "Well, I guess there was being naked in the hot tub, the touching, discovering Julie, seeing how you reacted when you watched, watching Carlos and Elsa so close, and knowing about Greg...your past. I mean together...that's a lot."

"That is a lot...too much..." she agreed and we went quiet for a few seconds before she said, "You know...the bad stuff...it wouldn't have happened if you didn't push."

"I know," I responded, and more silence ensued that lasted for almost a minute before I asked, "Did you want me to?"

For several seconds, Nancy moved in my arms as if she were seeking a safer spot but finally, she calmed and asked, "What surprised you?

Although she had ignored my question, I didn't press and replied, "How much it thrilled you. How excited you got."

"God, honey, I'm human!" she let out, and suddenly we were both giggling.

Her simple remark resulted in all the tension leaving the room and I pushed her onto her back and quickly found her lips. Our kiss went on for minutes and every time I tried to separate, she pulled me back. When it finally ended, I let her guide me over her, and seconds later, we connected.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered.

"We went crazy," she responded in a soft voice.

For the next few minutes, I moved with her but I wanted to learn more so when I thought her excitement had reached the right level, I asked, "Who did you enjoy most?"

"All of it...it was all part of the same thing," she answered as a little smile appeared.

"Ruben too?" I probed.

"Yeah..." she replied.

"Did you really tell him no at first?" I asked.

"I was still horny..." she responded as her smile broadened.

Her admission fueled my passion and I started moving faster knowing I would lose control very shortly but unable to contain myself. Nancy seemed pleased by the change and her mews became louder as her feet slowly rose from the bed.

As I neared the end, a thought I couldn't control entered my brain and I said boldly, "You wanted me to push. You wanted to be like Julie."

"And Elsa..." she groaned.

Her reply felt like a shot of adrenalin hit my ass and I started pounding into her as hard as I could which almost immediately set her off. Seconds later, we climaxed together and my release was so powerful, that it hurt.

"God, you're pulling my balls through my dick," I forced out through gritted teeth,

"Don't stop...don't...don't stop..." she demanded.

It took several minutes to recover and when I had caught my breath, I started planting wet kisses all over her face. We ended up in another long passionate connection and when it ended, I fell to her side, however, she still had something on her mind because she followed me, straddled my waist, put her hands on my shoulders, and looked down into my eyes.

"Did we make a mistake?" she asked.

"No, definitely not," I replied instantly.

"Don't think I've forgotten Julie," she said as her smile returned.

"You made me go!" I protested.

"Stop," she demanded and before I could respond, she added, "There's something there...."

Thankfully, she dropped the subject, and after falling to my side, we cuddled for a time before I rose on an elbow and started to run my hand from her pussy to her breasts, transferring some of her juices each time. When I had her nipples completely wet, I gently suckled on them making her back arch and bringing forth fresh whimpers. I thought about mounting her again but I still hadn't fully recovered, so I decided to wait.

"What got you the most excited?" I asked lifting my head from her chest and staring at her face.

"Mmmm...I don't know," she replied, but seconds later, she said, "When you said we were staying and we went back to the den. When Greg and Carlos opened my robe, I knew it was really going to happen and I thought I would explode."

"You did explode...several times I think," I teased, and rather than respond, she directed my head back to her breasts.

Thinking about the conversation the next morning, I felt pleased that we covered a lot of ground without judgment and moved past the angst but thought it likely we would talk some more. Also, I couldn't help but think about the intensity of the sex we shared. It felt very similar to our session when we arrived home from Greg and Julie's house, which meant the encounter continued to excite us both. Then, there was the subject of Coach Johnson. I had purposefully left her interaction with him out of the discussion as the ramifications were unclear. Without question, she had been deceitful with me about encountering the man but I didn't know if it was due to planned deviousness or a simple desire to avoid the subject. A few weeks ago, I would have considered a nefarious rendezvous out of the question but the recent events had shown me what she was capable of in the right situation. Since their meeting, I had hoped she would eventually come to me and admit the truth but with each passing day, that outcome seemed more remote which meant that very soon, I needed to confront her and get the issue on the table.

j267
j267
4,565 Followers