Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days, we banged around not doing much of anything and it may have been my imagination, but I sensed that our conversation had positively impacted her demeanor. I noticed a bit more spring in her step as if a weight of guilt had lifted from her shoulders and several times when we caught each other's eye, she would give me a playful look. It made broaching the subject of Coach Johnson even more difficult but late one evening when everything had quieted and we were alone, I decided the time had arrived.

"Nancy, can we talk about something?" I asked as we lay next to each other in bed.

"Sure," she answered showing no distress as she put her book down on the nightstand.

"Look, when we were at the dance...the last time. I saw you talking to Coach Johnson," I stated.

Suddenly, I saw nervousness in her eyes, but after a moment, she replied, "So?"

"When you returned to the table, you didn't mention him. You said you were feeling ill and spent some time in the restroom," I reminded her, and before she could respond, I added, "It certainly seems like you were trying to hide it."

"Because it's my thing...my memory. My one time of being really naughty back then. Can't I have something to myself?" she replied.

I looked at her as the wheels in my head spun and then taking her hand, I said, "You know if you would have told me that...explained it that way when you saw him, I would have kissed you on the cheek and told you I understand, completely. It's the honesty, Nancy. Don't you get that?"

Several times, she started to speak but finally, she simply replied, "Okay."

"Are you communicating with him?" I asked, deciding to press forward despite her answer.

She stared at me for several seconds and I could tell the question troubled her, but finally, she replied, "Yes, we text...we've talked once but mostly text."

"Has he asked you to meet him?" I pushed already knowing the answer.

"Yes," she admitted.

"What did you say?" I probed.

"I said no...it wasn't a good idea," she replied.

"Did you think about it?" I responded and as the words left my mouth, I realized it was the important question.

At first, she didn't speak and it was like I could see the wheels spinning in her head as she debated what to say but finally after taking a deep breath, she said, "Yes."

We locked eyes for a few seconds and then I pulled the covers over me and turned my back to her as I contemplated her message. Seconds later, I felt movement, and then her body was against me and she draped an arm over my shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you," she whispered.

"It really is a powerful memory and all this time you've had it bottled up. Is that the first time you saw him since high school?" I asked.

"I saw him a couple of times in passing over the years when I was in town," she answered.

"Nothing then?" I probed.

"No, we were a couple and..." she started but let her thought trail off.

"And?" I pushed.

"We hadn't done anything crazy yet," she answered.

"I guess that did open some doors," I chuckled, which brought a pinch on my arm.

With that, she pulled on my shoulder and I let her roll me until I was on my back staring into her beautiful face. She lowered her head and kissed me quickly but seconds later when we locked mouths again, we stayed together in a passionate embrace for quite some time. The moment the kiss ended, Nancy moved to my waist, removed my boxers, and sucked my half-hard dick into her mouth. It felt marvelous but I wanted to taste her and tried to pull her ass towards my head but she swatted my hand away.

"Don't. I want to take care of you," she said.

She worked on me with gusto, making me sloppy wet as she alternated between taking me in her mouth and licking my shaft. Her firm grip on my base and the occasional use of her fingernails to tease my balls soon had me going in the right direction.

"Damn, Nancy...are you after forgiveness or permission?" I forced out.

The words made her stop and for several seconds she stared at me over the top of my dick, then, just as a little smile appeared on her face, she replied, "Both."

"You want to meet him? Go to him?" I asked, but she didn't answer and returned all her attention to my now aching shaft.

For the next few minutes, she concentrated on sucking the cum from me but her admission had my head churning and I knew the likelihood of a climax was remote. Perhaps she sensed it too because suddenly she jumped from the bed and started to tear at her clothes.

"I need you in me," she declared as she climbed on top.

We groaned in unison as my dick entered her incredibly wet pussy and when we had fully connected, she fell forward on her hands and stared into my eyes as her ass started to move rapidly. I wondered if she was searching for the courage to ask permission outright or if she hoped I would offer it on my own but I wanted it to play out so I remained silent and let the tension build. Twice, we connected in passionate kisses, and in between, I teased her tiny nubs while she pushed hard against my pelvis. However, I realized I wanted to be in charge and perhaps needed to be to get her in the right place, so, without warning, I flipped her onto her back.

"My turn," I told her.

"Mmmm...go, baby," she moaned.

With deep yet measured thrusts, I took my pretty wife, and soon I felt her feet on my ass as squeaks of pleasure escaped her mouth. Still, she remained silent about the coach but I guessed the thoughts were boiling in her brain.

"Baby, he already fucked you... When he pushed his cum into your eighteen-year-old high school pussy it was fucking," I said intentionally being provocative.

"No..." she sighed, and then just a second later offered, "Maybe..."

"You want more of his cum in you?" I asked, unable to hold back any longer.

"You want me to?" she asked, and I realized we were having the same conversation we had at Greg's. I held back my answer and as the seconds ticked by, I could tell she was getting agitated, and finally, she repeated, "You want me to?"

"No, baby...not this time. You tell me what you want," I countered.

"Please..." she whined.

"Please what?" I asked thinking she was asking permission.

"Please tell me to," she replied.

"No, Nancy. Do you want to fuck him? Yes or no," I demanded.

For a moment, she locked eyes with me, and then her face turned into my arm and in a tiny voice, she whimpered, "Yes..."

I started pounding into her rapidly and realizing the meaning of my sudden surge of excitement, a tiny, knowing smile appeared on my wife's face.

"What?" I asked defensively but rather than wait for an answer, I stated, "He'll want you for a long time."

"Yeah..." she replied shamelessly.

I felt her reach back and start to tease my balls with her fingernails and we both knew that in my heightened state, I wouldn't last long. Sure enough, a mere twenty seconds later I fought but lost the battle and in a series of loud grunts, I released my seed into Nancy. Completely spent, I managed to force three more thrusts and then collapsed onto her body before slowly sliding to her side.

"You made me cum too quick." I protested.

"I know, she replied, and then added, "You needed to."

We shared several soft kisses and then she turned in my arms while pulling my arm tightly over her shoulder. She wiggled a bit to settle in and I knew by her demeanor she was quite pleased by the way things turned out, as not only had she avoided the doghouse but she also found a path to consummate her childhood fantasy.

"I had almost succumbed to sleep when a thought struck me and I whispered, "Who else has texted you?"

Instantly, her breathing stopped and her body became stiff, indicating I had discovered something, and I was just about to probe some more when she replied, "Ruben."

"You need to tell me about it...tomorrow though," I said, knowing I was far too exhausted.

"Okay," she agreed as I felt her body slowly relax.

The next morning, we rose and went to breakfast without discussing the Hispanic man's communication but several times, I caught her looking at me curiously and I guessed she hoped to gauge my state. However, my casual manner worked to remove her concerns, and when I moved to the living room to catch up on the morning news, I saw her disappear out the back door. I guessed she hoped to connect with Coach Johnson and after almost an hour had passed, I suspected she had engaged with him in some pre-tryst phone play. Finally, she returned, and her disappointed expression indicated that something had gone awry. I raised my eyebrows in a questioning look and she immediately shook her head several times telling me my suspicions were correct.

"What's wrong?" I asked a few minutes later when we stood in a quiet part of the house.

"He's out of town. He took his son to visit his mother and won't be back until the day we leave," she explained.

"I'm surprised he didn't return," I said, purposefully teasing.

"He asked me to stay a few more days," she countered.

"Well, sorry it didn't work out," I responded and turned to leave.

"You wanted me to...don't act so smug," she replied but when I turned to her, she was smiling.

"You still need to tell me about Ruben," I said.

"Maybe, I won't," she answered.

She tried to walk past me but I took her in my arms, squeezed her tightly, and said, "Oh, yes you will, sweetie. I want to see the texts."

I hadn't asked for the coach's mostly because of her declaration about the deeply personal nature of her fantasy. However, no such situation existed with the young Hispanic man so I fully intended to see everything.

"No, I don't think you should. They're a little raunchy," she replied.

"Yours or his?" I pushed.

"Mine, of course. He's a perfect gentleman," she answered sarcastically.

"Let me see them," I stated.

"Do you really have to? They'll make you mad," she protested but when I nodded my head, she said with a sigh, "Let's go to our room then."

We stopped at the kitchen so I could get some more coffee and then headed up the stairs. As soon as we arrived, Nancy started fiddling with her phone, and when she handed it to me, I saw a long chain that started the day after our decadent night. Devoid of finesse, every day the man asked to meet for sex and used extremely foul words as he described her body and what he wanted. Indeed, if I had used the offensive terms, I would have likely drawn a slap which made me wonder why she didn't block the man, and although she stayed mostly reserved, on several occasions she made it clear how much she enjoyed their sex. One exchange stood out as she explained how close she had been to an orgasm when I arrived at the door and how she wished they could have finished.

"You engaged with him...stayed engaged for a long time," I stated pointedly.

"A little...some, I guess," she replied, trying to diminish the significance.

"Well, let's see, he said "I loved pounding your cunt and hearing you beg for it" and you answered, "yeah it felt so good"," I reminded her.

"Don't..." she said looking at the floor.

"And at the same time, you're involved with Coach Johnson. Show me his," I demanded.

"No...please honey...no..." she whined.

"Two hungry men wanting you and you didn't tell either no," I stated, strangely feeling more surprise than anger.

She stared at me with an indecipherable expression but said nothing and we fell into an awkward silence that lasted until I handed her the phone. Our prior discussions had been quite positive but I felt my control slipping, so before taking a step too far, I motioned towards the door and we returned to the others.

Something had changed within Nancy, of that, there was no question but I struggled to determine the trigger. I thought maybe it had something to do with our extended stay but we had returned on visits many times in the past, so the theory didn't feel right. Then, I considered whether she had reached a point in our relationship where she needed something different. However, she had ample opportunity in the city to indulge discreetly which seemed to me to be a far better option. In the end, the only thing I could rationalize was that the series of events, starting with our first evening at Greg and Julie's, had built upon the other, compounding the impact resulting in the current situation. Certainly, my fingerprints were on much of the construction but not everything, especially, her surreptitious communications with the two men.

Nancy's secrecy is what annoyed me the most as it made everything about her rather than us, and although I was sympathetic about the personal nature of her interactions with the coach, her texting with Ruben left me raw. Indeed, during callous moments as I thought things through, I had a hard time believing her motivation came from anything other than simple lust. Knowing we had only a week left before our return to the city, I decided the best course would be to hold off on any further discussions and focus our attention on the family. Then, back on our home turf, away from distractions, I could press her further and try to get her to share more.

"Susie wants to know if we want to come over for a drink before going to the dance," Nancy told me mid-afternoon on the thirty-first.

I thought about it for a moment and then answered, "Maybe not. I don't think we should get going too early or we won't make midnight."

She merely nodded her acceptance likely still feeling guilty about the dirty texting. We didn't leave the house until eight-thirty and when we arrived at the dance, we found that we were one of the first as most of the others were late from their pre-partying. We weren't well acquainted with the few present but we managed to engage in a conversation and over the next half hour, the rest of the crew straggled in. Despite being the hostess, Susie and Les arrived last and we could tell both were already a little tipsy. The blonde woman immediately cornered my wife along with two others and they launched into a whispered conversation with their heads close together.

"Dance with me," I heard Nancy say behind me as she took my arm.

"What were y'all talking about?" I asked when we had entered the throng.

"Just girl stuff," she answered evasively, and then added, "Greg and Julie aren't coming."

"Why not?" I asked.

"His dad wanted them at his house for a family event," she explained.

I felt a pang of disappointment realizing that I might not get to see Julie again but I merely responded, "Oh, well."

Although Nancy showed no outward distress, I sensed she didn't like the news either. We spent the next few hours visiting and occasionally dancing enjoying our last night out before the end of our long vacation. Just past eleven, while waiting in the restroom for an open urinal, I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from Julie asking us over. It seemed a bit odd and when I read the follow-on text asking that I not share the invite with others, I wondered about their intent.

Still thinking about the meaning, when I returned to my wife, at first, I didn't share it with her. I guessed the couple had something more in mind than a New Year's drink and after what we had gone through recently, I thought it would be wise to ignore the message and claim later that I only saw it after we were home.

"I got a text from Julie inviting us over," I whispered to my wife just before midnight, finally deciding to share.

She raised her eyebrows and then announced, "I got one from Greg, too."

"Oh, I see," I replied as I considered why she hadn't mentioned it.

"I planned on ignoring it," she responded as if reading my mind.

We stared at each other for a few seconds but just as I gave her a noncommittal shrug, Susie appeared which ended the conversation. Soon, the lead-up to midnight started and when it arrived, all the traditional things happened including horn-blowing, toasts, and kisses. During my obligatory kiss of my wife's close friend, my thoughts returned to Julie and I wished it was her soft lips on mine.

Although the dance hall stayed open until one, as soon as the celebration waned, people started making for the door. We stayed a few more minutes but feeling the rapid deterioration of energy, we elected to leave and after quick goodbyes, we were out the door.

"Greg texted again," Nancy advised when we reached the car.

I quickly checked my phone but had nothing from Julie so I looked at her and asked, "What did it say?"

"Same thing...wants us to come over," she replied.

"It's late," I said as we pulled away.

"Yes," she concurred.

Despite my misgivings, my thoughts returned to our previous visits to the couple's house, the decadent activities we engaged in, and the reactions I had to my wife's involvement. Also, as much as I wished I could deny it, Julie, and the connection we made, entered my mind. After discovering Nancy's secret communication, I resolved to finish the visit with no further drama and return to the safety of our normal lives but as I drove, I started to feel curious about the activities at the house. I didn't want to broach the subject with my wife as it countered my stance but as I continued the drive home, my thoughts reached a boiling point.

"Why do you think we were invited?" I asked as we neared Nancy's parent's house.

"So, they could say goodbye, probably," she replied, offering a benign view that I couldn't believe she thought was completely true.

"You want to drop by and say goodbye?" I asked.

I couldn't believe I spoke the words, instantly feeling foolish, and although I rationalized it was curiosity that drove me, I knew my wife would think I wanted something to happen with her, Julie, or both.

I cringed as I waited for her reply but after a short hesitation, she simply answered, "Okay."

"I guess...maybe text Greg," I suggested as I turned the SUV around.

We didn't receive a reply during our drive so we weren't sure what to expect as we parked at the curb, although, the car in front of us and the one in the driveway suggested we would find a small gathering. However, when we knocked on the door no one answered, so Nancy tried the door and finding it open, we stepped inside. The pungent smell of pot hit us as we slowly made our way inside and ahead of us, we could hear music playing. Arriving at the den, we found Greg and Carlos, fully dressed, on opposite ends of the sofa while Elsa sat curled in a nearby chair playing with her phone looking decidedly bored.

"Hey guys," I said to announce our presence.

All jumped at the sound of my voice and when they had calmed, Greg said, "Didn't think you were coming."

"We texted a little while ago," Nancy responded.

"Okay," Greg responded, and going into host mode, he stood and asked, "You want something to drink?"

I asked for a beer and surprisingly my wife did too, and as we waited, I noticed Carlos giving my wife a strange stare. Soon, Greg returned and after passing out the drinks we all sat and started an awkward exchange. It didn't take long for me to realize that Carlos was hammered and although Greg didn't appear inebriated, he gave off a strange vibe.

"Let's go," Elsa whined after a few minutes.

"Shut up," the Hispanic man fired back rudely which made her go into a pout.

The conversation started again but it remained stilted and I had just decided we should leave when we heard a noise in the entranceway. Seconds later, Susie appeared alone still dressed in her dance attire with a silly smile on her face.

"I guess I found the party," she announced.

"It's turning into one," Greg laughed and then left to get her a beer.

I wanted to ask about Les but the women had already started a discussion so I turned to the others and for the next fifteen minutes, we held parallel conversations. Although engaged verbally with us, Carlos' eyes never left the women and even Greg seemed to have a bit of a hungry look. However, I didn't want to get anything going especially with Susie present.