Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cum in me," she said to Greg when she came back to the moment.

I didn't notice a change so I couldn't be certain whether he didn't hear her or simply chose to ignore her request but soon he emitted several deep grunts that I knew meant he had transferred his seed. Susie looked over her shoulder at him for a moment but said nothing and at that moment, Carlos decided to take his turn with my wife.

"Move over," he said to Ruben as he pushed him with his shoulder.

His friend, worn out from the sex pulled free from Nancy, causing her to whimper, and he quickly dropped into the hot water. Instantly, Carlos stood, showing his full cock, and with no formalities, he pushed it easily into Nancy's used hole.

"Ugghhhh..." she grunted at the sudden intrusion, and then said to him, "I'm cold...let me go."

"Fuck no bitch. I'll get you hot," he replied as he started to move.

He started fast and like Ruben, he gripped her hips and pulled her against his thrusts which surprisingly brought fresh squeals of pleasure from her. He had been inside her for less than a minute when Susie spotted us and after a nudge to Greg, he turned our way, too. Ruben noticed their stares and looked up as well and now three sets of eyes were on Julie and me. A pang of embarrassment shot through me, and I wondered if Greg might be upset since I had spent time with his wife without permission. However, when Nancy gave a particularly loud squeal, he returned his attention to her and after a few more seconds, Susie did as well. They started a low conversation I felt certain it was about us but since they had just finished fucking, the ramifications felt less onerous. When my eyes shifted to Ruben, I saw that he was still looking our way and the lust in his eyes made me think that, even after the recent sex with my wife, he had an interest in bedding Julie.

Perhaps sensing the same, she leaned close and said, "Let's go inside."

So, we moved toward the door as the sounds of my wife's heavy pants rapidly faded behind us, and once inside, with no discussion, we walked straight to the bedroom. Julie dropped her robe as soon as we entered and then turned to me and after a quick kiss, she started on my clothes. As soon as I was naked, she pushed me onto the bed, positioned herself between my legs, and inhaled my dick. Already aroused from the show outside, her wet mouth soon had me at full attention and when she started teasing my balls with her fingertips, I struggled to keep still.

"Let's make love," I said when she had me close.

"No, I want to taste you," she replied with a naughty smile.

Returning to the task, she milked my dick so thoroughly that she soon had my butt lifted off the bed, and when I erupted, she continued to suck on me until I became too sensitive to continue.

"Shit, Julie... You killed me," I whined.

"Rest, then..." she whispered.

"I will but I want to make love again," I answered which made her smile.

We cuddled close together and traded occasional kisses as we drifted in and out but suddenly the door opened and we could see a male figure standing in the doorway. Assuming it was Greg, I started to rise, disappointed that I wouldn't get another chance with the pretty woman but when he spoke, I realized it was a different situation.

"I want to fuck her," Ruben's said.

"No, Ruben, you need to leave," Julie responded.

"C'mon, man...you gave Carlos some pussy," he countered which made me tense.

"She said no, Ruben," I replied sternly, and then wondering where things stood, I asked, "Where is Nancy?"

"She left with the other chick after Carlos fucked her," he replied.

"You need to go, Ruben," Julie said forcefully.

Several seconds of silence ensued and then he said as he turned, "Shit man."

I got up to close the door and in the few steps it took, I realized that Elsa was the only other female in the house and that I was in the bed with Greg's wife in his bed. Clearly, Ruben hadn't had his fill and I wondered if Carlos' time with my wife had satiated him or if one or both would make another attempt to corner Julie.

"What's the deal with Carlos? I asked Julie thinking about Ruben's statement.

"He's...I guess...we do it some for Greg. It's what he wants," she explained and when I didn't immediately respond, she added, "I'm not perfect."

"Yes, you are," I replied and kissed her gently.

As soon as we broke, I could see the pleased look on her face but it suddenly disappeared when she said, "That's why we knew about Nancy."

"They'd been texting," I offered, and then thinking out loud, I said, "I guess he talked her into it."

"She called him the second time," she replied nervously.

"You're joking?" I replied.

"No, at least that's what Carlos said," she explained.

"Did they both...do it?" I pushed.

"I don't think so," she answered.

I shook my head slowly at the information and then my thoughts went to the issue of my wife leaving with Susie. Although I didn't know her state, I doubted it was good and realized that despite her deceit, I needed to be there.

"I better go," I said to Julie.

"I thought we were making love again," she replied showing clear disappointment.

I sat next to her and she immediately pulled me close until we were facing and started to plant kisses all over my face. At the same time, her hand went to my dick and somehow managed to revive it to a working level. When she rolled to her back, I knew what she had in mind and despite my concerns about Nancy, I followed her and let her guide me to her opening.

"God, you feel so good," I sighed as we slowly moved.

The minutes ticked together as we purred together and exchanged tender kisses but neither of us was progressing and we finally came to a stop. She gave me a cute pout as I pulled free but didn't hold me back when I moved to put my things on.

"I meant what I said," she said softly when I had mostly dressed.

"I know," I responded.

"You know, Greg doesn't like me with you," she giggled.

"I understand. I get a similar message," I replied, joining her laughter, and when it ended, I gave her a final deep kiss before I reluctantly left the room.

The early glow of dawn was just starting to show as I hurried toward the house, and with it came a sense of dread as I considered all that had occurred. The justification I felt for forcing the encounter had waned significantly, and I suspected I would arrive to find a very bitter wife. Also, she knew very well that I struggled to maintain a stance when she was upset, so I thought it likely she would use it to her advantage.

Nancy lay beneath the covers when I stepped into the room and despite being still, I sensed she was awake. I quickly removed my things and had barely settled into the bed when Nancy turned, raised onto her elbow, and looked down at me with a stern expression.

"Did you fuck Julie?" she demanded.

Since I felt certain she knew the answer, I thought her question meant she had decided to take an aggressive stance but undaunted, I replied, "Yes...I did."

"I didn't..." she started but I quickly cut her off.

"Stop! My God, stop. Do you realize how stupid you sound?" I responded.

"Fuck you! Really...just fuck you. I didn't ask for any of it and I don't want you near her. It's obvious you have feelings for her," she replied, ignoring my words.

"Didn't ask for it? Dear Lord, are you serious? You snuck over to Ruben's house to fuck him twice and from what I'm told he had you screaming," I answered.

Several seconds of silence followed and then showing remorse for the first time, she said, "It was a mistake."

"A mistake? A mistake is picking up the wrong item at the grocery store. You fucked another man behind my back and did it after we discussed things...the texting," I reminded her.

"You wanted me to meet Coach Johnson and you pushed things the first time," she replied.

"It didn't mean you had permission to go wild and fuck anyone you want...and sneak," I said, and before she could answer, I added, "I don't know what's gotten into you on this visit. We've been here before and I've never seen the behavior. It's like you went crazy...like I'm seeing you for the first time."

"That's not true. It's not! You pushed that night at Greg's and you pushed me to call Coach Johnson," she countered.

Her comment about pushing at the house had some merit but I thought she overstated my culpability concerning the high school fantasy, and an awkward silence followed as I considered things before, I finally said, "You're sneaky. I caught you...with your phone, and then you did it again...even worse."

"I made a mistake," she said in a tiny voice, reiterating her prior stance.

"That's it? Shucks, sorry?" I replied with a mocking laugh.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she turned her back to me.

She started to sob, and although I thought about offering comfort, I listened silently as it continued for several minutes. Finally, it started to ebb and when she had regained control, she turned over and reached for my hand.

"No," I said emphatically.

For a moment, I thought her tears might start anew but she fought them back and then declared, "It's not all my fault and now Susie knows. She saw me with him."

"I told you...your sneakiness is all your fault and she had Greg's cock in her so she has nothing to say," I replied.

Seconds ticked by as we stared at each other and then she said, "What now? You don't even want to touch me."

"Tell me why you went to him," I replied.

"Hold me," she countered.

I realized we were at a crucial point and like so many times before, I found her pain difficult to bear so I decided to try and get on a path to recovery. I took her hand and pulled her toward me and as soon as she understood my intent, she shifted my way until our bodies lay pressed together.

"Why? I repeated as she snuggled against me.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Nancy, you do know. I didn't push for your inner thoughts on Coach Johnson but this is completely different and I want to know...I want to know everything," I demanded.

She didn't respond at first and I was just about to push again when she whispered, "It was exciting."

"What's that mean?" I asked as the message seemed vague.

Once more, a few seconds of silence passed before she replied, "To be like that. It felt exciting."

"To be a bad girl?" I asked and when I felt her try to wiggle even closer, I knew I had found the answer.

"I'm ashamed," she whimpered.

"Why didn't you explain it to me?" I asked.

"I...I...maybe...I don't know," she responded although I could tell she was holding back.

"Tell me," I pushed.

"I...don't know..." she started and then went silent. I stayed silent, intentionally letting the tension build, and finally, she admitted, "It wouldn't have been as bad."

"And being a slut made you hot," I stated.

"Don't say it like that," she answered nervously.

"How would you say it then?" I pushed.

"Stop, don't make me feel bad. I told you I'm ashamed," she replied.

"Are you really ashamed or are you just saying that for my benefit? The story I heard is you loved every second at Ruben's house and were very loud. How many times did you cum for him?"

As I waited for her to formulate a response, I felt her hand grip my stiff dick and tug several times. Although unaware of the erection, I knew it indicated my arousal which she would no doubt attribute to the sharing of her motivation. However, rather than challenge me directly, she continued to fondle me while taking a more subtle approach.

"I thought you were mad at the sneakiness," she said.

"I am," I replied.

"Then, why do you want to know what happened?" she asked.

"Nancy, tell me what happened," I replied a little too eagerly.

My beautiful wife went quiet and for thirty seconds or so, she repeatedly squeezed my dick before she finally said, "I think we should forgive each other."

"Huh? What am I guilty of?" I laughed.

"Calling him to Greg's," she replied, and before I could speak, she added, "And getting with Julie."

"Nancy, you were sneaky. The explanation doesn't change that and I don't think you minded Ruben's cock at all," I replied, ignoring her comment about Julie.

An annoyed look came to her face as I think she thought she was close to redemption and without speaking, she slid down my body and took my hard dick into her warm mouth. For a moment, I thought about her end game but decided I would rather just enjoy her attention and flopped back on the pillow.

"I can taste her," she said breaking for a second.

Unbathed, I realized my shaft had the pretty woman's juices all over it and I was surprised that my wife hadn't stopped. To me, it showed how badly she wanted to get into my good graces which softened me some, and despite my two recent releases, it didn't take long for her wonderful mouth to take me too close to another. However, as I approached the point of no return, she suddenly pulled free, lifted over me, and dropped her wet pussy onto my shaft.

"I need it in me," she gasped.

She started moving rapidly which I knew would make me ejaculate in short order and at first, I went with it but with all the unknowns still lingering, I decided to slow things down, so I flipped her onto her back and shoved my twitching dick back inside. Now in control, I started a slow pace which at first made her whimper in frustration but when she calmed, I looked down at her face as I considered where to start.

"What did Ruben say when you called? When you said you wanted to come over?" I asked.

"We texted," she replied between gasps.

"Carlos said you called and begged to see him," I lied.

A look of guilt swept across her face and she confirmed, "We talked once."

"The second time you went to him? You called," I pushed.

"Yes..." she whined.

"He fucked you so good you begged for more," I said provocatively.

"Yes..." she whispered, surprising me with her casual admission.

"He made you his slut," I stated, intentionally being demeaning.

Once again, she caught me off guard when she whimpered softly as she said, "Yeah..."

Suddenly, it was all too much and I started moving rapidly knowing I wouldn't last long. Then, as I grunted loudly, I deposited my semen into my wife's womb shaking at the thought of being the third to do so in the past few hours. My head was spinning as I fell to her side, and once free, her mouth went straight to my dick where she lapped and sucked on the shaft until I was clean.

"I still haven't forgiven you. I'm not sure when...or if I will," I said without conviction as she moved next to me.

"I'm sorry for being sneaky," she whispered.

"Or getting caught," I replied and before she could answer, I said, "It didn't take him long at Greg's house to get you hot. You must really like his cock or is it you love being slutty?"

"Stop," she whined.

"Not as eventful as the previous visit. You only had Ruben and Carlos. No Greg," I responded, still determined to rub her nose in it.

"Susie got upset and ended things," she said not taking the bait.

"Because you wanted her man?" I asked.

"Uh uh...Greg came inside her and she's not protected," Nancy clarified, and then quickly added, "She's worried."

"How did she get with him? And where was Les?" I asked.

"Les went to bed but she was still wired. Greg and Susie have a past. They did it some right out of high school. When she found out you and Julie... That y'all connected. She just let it happen," she explained.

We sent silent once more but suddenly everything came racing back and I said forcefully, "You went to him...he fucked you like a trashy...like a cheap slut and you loved it. You went back for more and then let Carlos, too."

"Stop," she pleaded.

"Explain it," I demanded.

"I told you. It felt exciting. At least then and I don't know...he wanted it so much...he pushed and then when Coach Johnson didn't happen...I don't know..." she replied.

"So, you had your heart set on being bad, and when you couldn't get the coach, you went to the next guy?" I pushed.

"I don't know. Maybe," she answered.

Sensing I wouldn't get any more out of her that evening, I decided not to press further and went quiet for a time but thinking about her fantasy made me say sarcastically, "Well, it looks like poor Coach Johnson got left out."

"Next time," she replied.

Once again, I felt stunned by her easy answer which showed no guilt. It seemed so out of character, even for bedroom talk, that I wondered if the past few weeks had changed her and if the effects were permanent.

"Okay, while you're with him I'll get with Julie. She told me I could have her any time I wanted," I said, annoyed by her jaunty response.

"No, that's not happening," she replied with a sudden edge.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked with a forced laugh and when she gave me an annoyed look, I added, "If you want to be a slut, I'm going to meet with Julie. How bad do you want that?"

An odd expression appeared on her face and then she answered, "Let me think about it."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Learning to Sin With the kids away, a couple experiences some forbidden play.in Interracial Love
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
The Couple Next Door Vacation couple meet their hotel neighbors.in Group Sex
More Stories