Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Julie?" my wife's friend asked.

"When I last saw her, she was in bed watching TV but that was about an hour ago. Probably asleep by now," Greg replied.

"Let's go look," the woman answered as she rose and took my wife's hand.

Quickly, they disappeared down the hallway and we remained quiet until the sound of their footsteps faded. Greg started to talk about sports as Carlos seemed to drift, and while I pretended to listen, my mind wondered about what had occurred earlier. Had they had a sexual encounter? Susie had told Nancy about a mandatory gathering at Greg's dad's house but that likely ended hours ago. Elsa seemed completely at ease which I thought strange if she had recently had sex but Julie and Carlos did have a history. The thought of him on top of her made me jealous but the vision lingered in my head until Carlos' words brought me quickly back.

"I thought you weren't coming?" he asked me out of the blue.

Caught off guard, I stammered for a moment before collecting myself and replying, "We changed our minds. So, we could say goodbye."

"She told him you weren't coming," he challenged me again.

"Carlos..." Greg tried to interject.

The form of the man's statement and the nervousness in Greg's voice immediately put me on alert and I collected my thoughts for a moment before I asked, "Who did she tell?"

"Carlos..." our host said again.

Undaunted, the inebriated man chuckled a bit and then answered, "Ruben...she told Ruben."

I knew from the texts they had communicated although I thought it had ended. Something told me there was more, and when I saw we now had Elsa's full attention, I felt sure of it.

"When did she tell him that?" I asked.

"I don't know...earlier...like this afternoon," he replied.

I knew my response would mean everything, so I paused for a moment before asking, "Why did he care about that...her coming over?"

The Hispanic man let go with a full laugh and then said bluntly, "So he could fuck her some more."

"Carlos...c'mon, man..." Greg immediately replied.

"That was weeks ago. It's not going to happen again," I replied although something told me I didn't understand the full meaning of his message.

He started laughing again and it was Elsa who clarified things when she announced, "They did it two days ago."

"Yeah, he fucked the shit out of her, man. She got so loud his grandmother got pissed off," the man laughed with the pretty young girl joining in.

"Carlos, stop..." Greg pleaded but the Hispanic man continued to snicker as I processed the message.

I felt incensed that after our open and intimate discussions on Ruben and Coach Johnson that she would choose to act deceitfully, and suddenly I felt very small, much like I had in high school as the outsider, as just like in those days, everybody but me knew the secret. For a moment, a wave of anger swept through me and I almost rose to strike the laughing man but I managed to regain control, and as my anger ebbed another emotion hit me.

"Call him and tell him to come over," I demanded.

My words made him stop laughing and he looked at me seriously for a moment before replying, "Come over to fuck her?"

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Shit, man. There's Susie," Greg counseled.

"I don't give a shit," I responded now wanting my wife to feel the same humiliation as me.

Carlos reached for his phone but after fumbling with it for a moment, Elsa jumped over, snatched it from his hand, and made the call. It lasted less than a minute and when it ended, the young girl's smile announced her success.

Several times, Greg tried to get my attention but I avoided his eyes, and a minute or so later when things had calmed, I started probing more about my wife and Ruben. I learned that they had met twice at his grandmother's house where he lived, and in both instances Carlos and Elsa were present. By his description, Nancy loved every second of the encounters and had begged for more.

Just fifteen minutes had elapsed when sounds in the hallway announced Ruben's arrival and he emerged into the den excitedly as he looked around for my wife. After explaining that she was down the hall, I told him I would get her and purposefully made my way to the bedroom. Julie lay beneath the comforter, propped up on pillows while Susie and my wife sat at the foot of the bed. When they spotted me, I nodded toward Nancy and as her friends giggled, she joined me in the hallway.

"What's up?" she asked with a smile.

"Come with me," I replied and my stern look made her smile quickly disappear.

Dutifully, she followed me to the den but when she saw Ruben, she stopped dead in her tracks. With all eyes on her, extraordinary tension filled the room as my wife quickly realized that everyone was aware of her meetings. I could see her body start to shake but I had no sympathy nor do I think did any of the others as everyone looked excited. Even Greg, who had tried to play the gentleman, now looked on with fire in his eyes.

"Let's go home...let's talk there," she tried.

"No, Nancy. Ruben came here to fuck you. I told him he could," I explained.

"No...no, I can't...Susie..." she stammered as the reality hit.

"Susie doesn't matter," I responded letting her know I had no sympathy.

"C'mon, baby...I'm ready," her lover announced and stepped her way.

She took a half-step back trying to avoid his hand and just as it found her wrist, she whimpered, "Ruben...please. Please, no..."

She managed to make him stop and they began a whispered conversation that ended when she looked up and announced, "We're going to his house."

"No...no Ruben. Do it here," I demanded.

I had no right to take over Greg's house but he remained silent and when the Hispanic man saw my expression, he nodded his acceptance. A defeated look came to my wife and she start to sob as he directed her toward the bedrooms.

"He'll fuck the shit out of her. She loves his cock," Carlos said.

"She does!" Elsa said emphatically.

The comment made me look at the others and I could see they were now even more excited. Even Carlos had somehow managed to emerge from his stupor, and although I knew they would eventually want to go to the room to watch the mating, it happened faster than I anticipated.

"Let's go look," Carlos said to the pretty Hispanic girl.

I caught Greg's eye as they rose and he merely shrugged which told me he didn't want to get involved. I thought about telling them no but I still felt the sting of her deceit so I just watched as they disappeared.

"You sure about this?" Greg asked.

"No," I replied in a brusque manner.

Greg perhaps singed by my terse response didn't attempt any further discussion. I wondered how far things had progressed and several times, I had to force myself to remain still. Surprisingly, Greg remained calm and outwardly showed no interest in what was happening in one of his bedrooms.

"Hey, where is everyone? Where's Nancy? Are they outside?" Susie asked.

I had not heard her approach so her voice startled me and when I turned, I spotted Julie right behind her dressed in a heavy robe. Both had smiles on their faces but when Julie noticed my expression, hers quickly turned. For a moment, I thought about concocting a story, but my desire to see my wife feel the full brunt of her actions won out.

"She's in a bedroom with Ruben. Carlos and his girlfriend went to watch," I announced.

Susie started to chuckle but when neither I nor Greg joined, a strange look appeared on her face and she said, "What are you talking about?"

"She's back there fucking Ruben," I replied.

Her eyes bounced between all three of us and then suddenly, she bolted down the hall, and after a few seconds, Julie moved silently to the sofa.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a gentle voice.

"Not really," I answered and after a pause, I asked, "Did y'all know about it...them?"

My question made them look at each other which provided my answer and it was Julie that confirmed things when she replied, "Yes, we knew."

Her answer stung a little given our shared intimacy but I didn't challenge her and after a few seconds Greg offered, "Carlos told us yesterday. After it happened."

The message made sense and it seemed sincere which helped a little but suddenly I felt antsy, almost claustrophobic, and I knew the cause. Slowly, I rose and with a simple nod to the couple, I too departed to find my cheating wife. Ironically, guided by the sound, I found them in the same room they had used during our last visit.

Standing at the door, I watched as her Hispanic lover took her in the missionary position with enthusiasm. Indeed, their combined sounds of pleasure seemed merged with the squeaking bed springs and the slurping sounds of her drenched pussy providing something of a sexual symphony. Whatever reluctance she held to start had vanished or been forced aside by the man's cock and by the look of things, she wasn't going to last much longer.

Carlos and Elsa stood close together on the far side of the bed and she had his cock out of his pants. She slowly stroked his partially erect shaft as they watched but her attention was on the couple and I could tell she was very aroused. Susie stood opposite them with her back to me, close enough to touch the connected pair, which made me wonder if she had tried to intervene. Although I couldn't see her expression, she seemed mesmerized and since it wasn't the reaction I expected, I wondered if Nancy had shared some things. It certainly wouldn't be the first time my wife provided what I felt was too much information to her friend although those times never put her in a bad light.

"Fuck yeah man," Carlos suddenly let out, and then quickly added, "Fuck the shit out of her."

The way he said it made me think he just needed to release some tension but I did notice that Susie looked his way for a moment before returning her eyes to the bed.

"Shit, it's good pussy," Ruben forced out.

"You know it man...it's damn good," Carlos chimed in.

I knew the scene was way too intense to last much longer so I wasn't surprised when I heard Nancy start to emit little squeaks that signaled an orgasm was close. Ruben must have sensed it too because he redoubled his efforts and in less than a minute, he had her right on the edge.

"Oh...oh, yes...so close..." Nancy whined.

"Make her beg for it," Carlos laughed, and glancing toward the man, I saw that he now had his hand on the back of Elsa's head forcing her to suck his cock.

"You want to cum?" Ruben asked.

"Yes..." she answered shamelessly.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Fuck yeah," he gasped as he pushed in hard.

Seconds later, her body became entirely rigid, and then with a loud cry, she announced the arrival of her climax as her feet kicked the air and her hands moved to his ass.

"Go, Ruben...go...don't stop," she demanded.

Her lover's efforts made the orgasm linger but finally, we could see her body start to relax and when she pulled his head down, he joined her in a deep kiss as his body became still. Just as it ended, I felt a touch on my arm, and turning, I saw Julie behind me with Greg standing off to one side. With my concentration on the bed, I hadn't been aware of their arrival and when we locked eyes she nodded toward the door. Slowly, I started to ease back until we both stood in the hallway.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I guess so," I answered realizing I did feel better than I should and thinking about my wife's friend, I asked, "Does Susie know about...things?"

"No, I don't think so. I mean, I'm not aware," she replied.

Just then, the sound of squeaking bedsprings hit us and they were soon joined by my wife's whimpers which told us that Ruben was now working for his release. We listened silently as the sounds built and then Julie took my hand in hers and with a smile, she led me down the hall to her bedroom. Closing the door behind us, she turned to me and the look in her eyes made it clear what she was after so I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. A second kiss immediately followed the first and somehow during our embrace we managed to shuffle alongside the bed.

"I need you," I whispered which made her tremble, and quickly I opened her robe and pulled it from her shoulders.

Now naked, she helped me with my clothes and soon we lay entwined on the comforter. I thought about fondling her lovely body but her needy mews told me she was ready so I rolled her to her back and she opened her legs to receive me. We gasped together as I slipped inside and with our connection, all thoughts of my wife's sordid display fled my mind.

"It feels so good," she moaned as we established our rhythm.

"Yes, I've missed you," I sighed.

"Really?" she asked but rather than reply, I moved my lips to hers.

For the next few minutes, we made love slowly and her soft whimpers along with the magical look in her half-closed eyes let me know was enjoying herself immensely. My ability to pleasure the lovely woman made me feel powerful and I wanted it to last but when the tingling in my balls began to grow, I couldn't hold back and started to move with more force. Julie didn't seem to mind, indeed, her seductive sounds increased with my pace, and although I wanted badly to explode inside her, I needed her to be there with me. Somehow, I managed to find a safe spot which lasted until the seductive groans of her approaching orgasm launched me. From there, it was a race and she barely beat me before I grunted loudly and flooded her opening.

"Damn..." I forced out when I was able to speak.

"Yeah...damn..." she concurred as she looped her arms around my neck.

Her soft lips felt so good that for a few seconds I started to move again but when my exhaustion suddenly raced back, I groaned and fell to her side.

"Julie, there is something...I don't know... Something..." I started.

"I know," she said interrupting me as she wiggled her body closer, and then, after a pause, she added, "You can have me any time you want. I mean that."

Her words caused a strange emotion to course through my body as I realized I felt the same and for the next few minutes, we communicated solely through soft caresses and tender kisses. However, thoughts of Nancy started to creep into my brain and although I tried multiple times to push them away, I knew that I needed to check on her. Somehow, Julie sensed my state as she turned in my arms and then looked at me knowingly.

"I guess I need to see about her," I whispered.

"I know..." she replied as her hand stoked my arm.

"You going to stay here?" I asked.

"Hell, no...I want to see what's happening, too," she giggled.

We both laughed at her response which lightened the moment and we left the bed and started putting on our things. Together, we walked down the hall but when we arrived at the bedroom, we found it empty. All kinds of scenarios raced through my head as I considered whether my wife had left with her lover or if she was somewhere else in the house. I could see the wheels turning in Julie's head as well but I was the first to suggest a course.

"Another room...maybe?" I asked.

"Let's look, she concurred," and together we made our way down the hall.

One of the rooms had the door closed room and I noted seconds it was the room where we had caught Julie with Carlos. The irony that the beginnings of the sordid play had occurred at the very spot we now stood wasn't lost on me, and I felt some trepidation as her hand slowly turned the knob. She opened the door enough for us to peer inside and at first it appeared empty but then I spotted Elsa curled up on the loveseat.

"I wonder why she's here...alone," I said as Julie eased the door shut.

"I don't know. She is always close to Carlos," she responded.

We made for the den and when we arrived the clothes strewn about suggested the group had made for the hot tub. I couldn't say I was surprised as it had become a central congregating spot during our visits but I also knew that it had been the scene of some aggressive sexual activities. Julie's nervous expression indicated she held similar thoughts but together we made for the door and stepped into the cold night air. Halfway there, we started to hear Carlos' voice although we couldn't make out the words, and when the bubbling water came into view, the scene was even more depraved than I had imagined.

Just like Carlos had done with Elsa, Ruben had Nancy halfway out of the tub, face down against the cold tile, as he hammered into her from behind. However, her heavy grunts mixed with squeals of excitement showed that she was an eager participant. Carlos sat close to their side loudly encouraging his friend while occasionally slapping my wife's ass, and Greg, seated opposite them, had Susie on him with her back against his chest. His hands fondled her large breasts and although I felt certain he had his large cock buried inside her pussy, they seemed more interested in watching the show than exploiting the connection.

"Let me have a turn. You already got a nut," Carlos said to his friend.

"In a minute," Ruben forced out.

Glancing at Julie, I saw her staring at her husband, so I asked, "Are you okay?"

"He's been after her for years. I guess he finally got his chance," she answered but she didn't seem upset, so I turned back to my wife.

"I'm getting cold..." Nancy suddenly whined.

"Then make him cum," Carlos laughed and slapped her ass again.

Just for an instant, I felt sympathy for my wife and thought about stopping things but my anger at her actions quickly overpowered the emotion. With all eyes on the rutting couple, no one had noticed Julie and me, and we remained in place as the scene unfolded.

"I'm too cold," she tried again and tried to rise but Ruben pushed on her shoulders, forcing her against the stone while maintaining his full rhythm.

"Nancy, are you okay?" her friend asked, worried about her condition.

"Okay...I'm okay..." she managed to reply.

"Shit, she's more than okay. She's getting what she needs," Carlos laughed.

Suddenly, Ruben, seeking to finish, started moving faster while at the same time, I saw Greg say something to the blonde woman making her go silent. Now, it seemed everyone was prepared to see my wife pushed across the line in the harsh conditions.

As Ruben's energy built, so did Nancy's and soon, much like in the bedroom, they had synched their sexual sounds, and despite it involving my unfaithful wife, I still felt my arousal build. Looking at Julie, I could tell she felt the same and we kissed briefly but our attention quickly returned to the aggressive scene.

"Uhhhh...ohhh...ohhh..." my wife groaned in an apparent release of pent-up tension.

"The cunt loves dick...man she loves it. Hurry up and finish," Carlos demanded, and once again, I let his foul words pass as they seemed to me to be quite accurate.

Seconds later, Ruben's hands moved to her hips and began to pull her ass hard against his cock. While the pitch of her sounds went higher, his moved lower and I knew he was building rapidly toward his release. The only remaining question was whether my wife would explode, too.

"Shit, man...almost," he grunted.

"Go Ruben...go baby..." Nancy called out as her hand reached back for his.

Ignoring her touch, the Hispanic man pulled her hard against him three more times and then thrust forward as he groaned, "Ohhh...ohhh man. Fuck yes...fuck..."

His movements immediately stopped but as he continued to groan loudly my wife shamelessly worked back against his shaft to reach a climax while whining, "Don't stop...come on, baby..."

When she realized her lover was spent, she slowed to a stop but continued whimpering as Ruben struggled to regain his breath. That's when I noticed that Susie was now moving deliberately atop Greg, and by their expressions, both seemed on the brink. Less vocal than Ruben and Nancy, it was harder to gauge the final moments but when I saw the blonde woman bite her lip, I guessed her orgasm had started, and when she started to toss her head back and forth, I knew for certain it had arrived.