How I Lost My Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom meets neighborhood bully while moving into new house.
3.6k words
4.01
26.7k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,033 Followers

The worst part of my life was when my mom got drunk and had sex with my former 18-year-old "friend" named Adam at our house.

I say the word "friend" loosely because he only used me to get close to her.

You see, my mom was very attractive and looked like a model. She had long dark brown hair cascading towards the middle of her back, a narrow waist, wide hips, bell-shaped breasts, and a heart-shaped ass.

Assets that every man liked in a woman, and Adam was now going to experience those famous assets of hers up close and personal.

The lowest part of my life was when they started a highly sexualized relationship afterward. It became sort of a... open secret between me and her, because Adam liked to boast to his friends at school about her sexual preferences and the fact that she liked anal sex just as equally as she liked vaginal sex.

Adam would even send me videos and pictures of them fucking in different positions or in different places around the house.

Sometimes, the pictures would be from mom's phone instead. Photos of her topless in her bedroom, of her naked in the bathroom after a shower. Some were even of her clean shaven pussy up close, with her two fingers spreading the folds of her clitoris open and showing off her vaginal opening.

Adam even encouraged mom to drink on her days off. I always remember how bitchy and mean she got when the whiskey hit her. Especially the morning after, and she was hungover as hell. Vomiting her guts out into the toilet and acting irritable for most of the morning afterward.

----------------------------------------------

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder, rousing me from my flashback.

"Wake up, Paul," mom said tenderly, "we're here now."

I groggily open my eyes.

"You sleep okay?" she asked.

I nodded my head and stretched awkwardly in the front seat of her Dodge Journey.

I saw the moving van park behind our car and three people getting out.

"A new start," mom sighed afterward as she looked at our new house.

I looked as well.

The house was a bit better looking than our old house. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a small fenced-in backyard. Which mom said was going to be for her new vegetable garden. Mom always had a green thumb. The key word being "had" because mom neglected her plants when she was "dating" Adam.

I shook my head, clearing my mind from the images. New start, this was a fresh start. Where nobody knows us. I just hope that my new school is a lot nicer than my old one.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about myself. I'm Paul Johnes and currently 18 years old.

-----------------------------------

Mom instructed the three movers on where she wanted the boxes and furniture. I helped out a bit before mom told me to start unpacking my stuff in my new room.

Which I did... reluctantly. Staring at her heart-shaped ass as I took my boxes to my room. There are many times I fantasized about owning her ass. About having sex with her and us living together as lovers and not mother and son.

Then I'm reminded by the fact that mom... doesn't think of me in a romantic way. Sure, she loves me, but only as her son.

------------------------------------------

I started unpacking my things when mom knocked on my bedroom door a few minutes later. She stood in the doorway, arms folded over her chest.

"You like your new room, sweetie?" mom asked, "I know it's a bit bare now, but we'll have it looking like your old room soon enough."

"It's okay." I said, and then asked, "When are we going to get our beds?"

She then walked into my room and leaned against the wall.

"Once the movers are done bringing in everything," mom stated, "you need to be patient, sweetie."

I sighed.

"So you excited about your new school?" she then asked, "Maybe you'll make some new friends again."

I never had friends to begin with. Adam told me that after he and my mother started secretly "seeing" each other. Telling me that the only reason he was nice to me was because of my mom. It was just to get to my mom, and now that he has her, there's no need for him to pretend anymore.

Mom knew it was a sore subject for me, and it was part of the reason she had pulled out of school after Adam didn't take kindly to her ending their "friendship."

I then think back to the first and ONLY time I saw mom with Adam. I mean, I've the videos and pictures he sent me, but it's different when it's the real thing. How can I possibly forget that... image engraved into my mind.

---------------------------------------

I had just walked home from school and entered the house when I saw them both naked and going at it on our couch. With mom on top of Adam riding him steadily. His hands held onto her thighs as he thrusted upward into her. Calling mom his little whore, showing off his dominance of her. Mom called him daddy, showing off her complete submission to him. I then saw them kiss wetly before returning to their mutual building orgasms. His egg-shaped testicles poking out from between mom's cheeks as she grinded against him.

Part of me wanted to run away. Far away from what I was seeing. The other part wanted to confront them. To yell at mom for ruining my life. In the end, I just did nothing but watch in horror. I couldn't do anything even if I tried because Adam would probably beat me up in front of her and then continue to fuck mom while in front of me.

My backpack fell to the floor, as I just stood there. Mom, hearing this, stops mid-thrust and turns her sweaty head to look in my direction. Her face was a mixture of shock and horror. She then very clumsily pulled herself off him and stood up. Giving me a quick image of her bell-shaped breasts and her clean shaven pussy, before grabbing one of the couch pillows and holding it over her naked front. Though it didn't help her much, I still saw the sides of her hips and breasts poking out from the sides of the pillow.

Mom then pleaded for me to listen to her, as she made her way over to me. Saying how sorry she was. She reeked of sex and sweat. I shook my head and told her that she was dead to me before storming off to my room and slamming my door shut.

I heard mom a few minutes later knocking on my door and pleading with me to let her in. I yelled at her to leave me alone. Which she did... eventually. I then heard her telling Adam to leave and that their relationship was over.

When I started to come home covered in bruises and ripped clothing, mom would cry and explain that she didn't know that Adam would do this to me. She then tried to hold me, but I brushed past her and went to my room. Hearing her plead repeatedly for me to talk to her and then wail afterward outside my door.

For days afterward, mom tried everything to get me on my good side again. She bought me new clothes and new video games for my playstation. She even made my favorite meals and desserts. But I can tell she was trying to make an effort at redemption and allowed myself to believe her. After all, she was my mother, and people like her make mistakes all the time. Even really shitty ones that destroy relationships built on trust and understanding.

Though the worst part for us was yet to come. You see, mom worked as a dentist in our old town. Her reputation being very high among her fellow co-workers and parents, who were bringing their children to get their teeth checked. A good profession and an honest one at that, too.

When mom ended their relationship, Adam began stalking her. Scratching derogatory words into the side of her car and even broke into our house and made off with most of our electronics. Namely, my Playstation, all of my games, and even my laptop. Her stuff was safe, though. Still, mom was upset by it.

The last straw was when he targeted her workplace and spread a nasty rumor about her sleeping with a high school student. Parents were not thrilled to hear about that and became wary of leaving their children alone with her. Her colleagues started avoiding her at work and began talking behind her back. With her reputation deteriorating, mom pulled me out of school and left her job.

We then lived with my grandparents, while mom looked for a new place for us to live.

---------------------------------------------

Mom sighs and walks over to me. Her heavenly beauty is even more apparent to me. She then wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug. I hug her back.

"You can see that I'm trying, right?" she asked softly, "I promise you, Paul, that nothing bad will ever happen again."

I nod my head.

Mom then lets go of me and turns to walk back to my bedroom door. She then gave me one last smile before heading back towards the living room. I followed her a few minutes later.

---------------------------------------

A half hour later, we were loaded back into our Dodge Journey and followed the van back to the rental place to pay for an extra two hours. I waited outside our car as mom went inside to get the keys. Once she came back out, we got into the van and drove to the furniture store to pick up our new beds. Mom's bed was heavier than mine and twice as big.

We then drove back home and got out.

"Okay, now comes the hard part," mom sighed as she opened the back of the van.

I heard someone walk up behind us and turn my head to see that it was a guy around my age. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and stood a foot taller than us.

"You need help?" the guy asked in a thin german accent.

Mom turned toward him.

"Can I help you with something?" she asked sheepishly.

"No," the guy said, "but I was wondering if I could help you."

Mom sighs.

"Look, I appreciate your assistance," mom then said, "but I just can't take advantage of your kindness like that."

The guy smiles at her.

"I insist," the guy stated.

Mom sighed again.

"But I have nothing to offer in payment for your help," mom said, "I can't just let you help without compensation."

"I insist," he said, "plus no charge. We're neighbors, after all."

"Alright, fine," mom then said, "I'm Lilian Johnes, by the way, and this here is my son Paul."

She offered her hand to him.

"Oh...Henri," Henri said, taking her hand in his firm one, "I live next door."

He pointed to the house to the left of our house.

"I'm in my senior year of high school." he continued.

"Well, thanks again for your help," mom said, "I don't know how Paul and I were going to move my huge heavy bed inside the house."

"I got this," Henri said and hopped into the back of the van.

He effortlessly lifted one side of her bed as mom struggled to drag the other side toward her. He then walked it towards the lip and hopped down. I saw mom gap at his strength and watched as he pulled it onto the road and leaned it against the side of the van.

"You make it look so easy," mom said, wiping the sweat from her brow.

Henri then flexed his muscles, making mom laugh.

He then helped mom carry it inside the house. I followed behind them. Because some part of me... didn't trust the guy. Nobody helps for free without a ulterior motive. That's when I saw him staring at her ass, as mom walked backward towards her bedroom with it. A visible tent starting to rise in the front of his jeans.

Once they got it inside her room, Henri leaned it against her bedroom wall and went to retrieve her boxspring and bed frame by himself. I could tell that mom seemed impressed with his strength and smiled nervously when he began helping her put her bed together.

When the bed frame was put together, Henri helped mom place the boxspring over it. then her heavy queen-sized mattress on top of the boxspring. Mom then began pushing on her bed to move toward the opposite wall of her door. So that her bed was the first thing senn when entering her room. Henri helped her push, too, and their soft grunting mixed with the creaking of her bed sounded slightly pornographic.

Once her bed was placed in the area she wanted it at, mom thanked Henri and asked for him to help me with my bed since he offered. Henri said nothing and turned to leave with me following behind him. Once we were outside, he hopped into the back of the van and handed me my mattress.

"Tell me, is your mom single?" Henri asked suddenly.

I said nothing because I didn't know how to answer that question without offending him. Sure, mom was single, but she swore of dating until she repaired our cracked relationship. Slowly and surely, she was doing so. Plus, she was mine. No way is he going to take her from me.

"Because if she was," Henri continued as he picked up my bed frame and boxspring effortlessly, "I think I'd like to fuck her. Maybe even make her my woman."

"She's not," I said suddenly, "mom's married to my dad."

"Oh, so she's a married woman?" Henri chuckled, "Well where's your dad then?"

"He's... overseas," I lied, "but mom keeps in regular contact with him, and he's VERY protective of her too."

"I see," Henri said, rubbing his chin.

He then hopped down from the van and walked with me toward my room. Once in my room, he left my bed frame and boxspring on the wall and left my room. I struggled to put my bed together and sighed in frustration.

"Hey mom, can you help me with my bed?" I called out from my doorway.

"....Kinda in the middle of placing my sheets on my bed at the moment," mom called out in turn

I sighed in frustration again afterward.

---------------------------------------------

Thirty minutes later, I finally managed to put my bed frame together and made my bed afterward. Then, exited my room just as I heard mom ask if we were hungry.

"I am mom," I said.

She then looked at Henri and asked the same thing.

"A little bit," Henri said.

"Can we get takeout?" I asked.

"Sure," mom said, "we have to return the van back anyway, and then we'll see what sounds good."

"Your son doesn't have his license?" Henri asked.

"It's kinda low on our priority list right now," mom explained to him, "but we're going to work on that eventually."

We then got into the van. With me in the middle seat. Acting as a barrier or a shield between the two of them. But I felt invisible as mom talked to Henri about the area and places to eat and visit. With him asking questions about her in turn. Learning that she likes Lo-Fi music, that she likes gardening, what her job was, and... to my dread, about her marriage to my dad. To which she answered honestly and openly. After all, she was just being friendly. Mom was always like that. Even when she met Adam for the first time.

-------------------------------------

It was a Friday night when Adam came over to our house. We decided on watching a movie in the living room. With Adam sitting next to mom. Mom had a glass of whiskey that evening and was sipping from it while Adam talked to her. When her glass was empty, he offered to refill it for her. Mom refused at first because she was fine with just the one glass. But his placating friendliness and insistence that one more drink won't hurt her, he persuaded her to have one more glass.

After her second glass was empty, mom didn't resist him getting her another refill. By the third glass, mom was tipsy and acting very provocative. By the fourth glass, she was drunk. Which Adam took as his cue to "put her to bed."

He then led her away to her bedroom and closed the door behind them. I heard them climbing into her bed and it creaking noisily as he began fucking her. Mom's loud moaning, kept me up practically all night.

The next morning, I woke up to the sounds of mom's bed creaking again and realized that Adam woke her up to fuck again. It went on for 45 minutes, as I shamefully jerked off to it.

I hated what he was doing that to her and felt humiliated by mom for her allowing it. Every time he came over, Adam always found a way to lower her defenses. While I had to pretend not to notice him having sex with her every time he got her drunk.

--------------------------------------------------

When we reached the rental place and got out of the van, mom walked inside the building to return the keys.

"You lied to me," Henri said while we waited outside the entrance to the building.

"You said that your mom was married to your dad correct?" he continued, "Yet... she told me that your dad left."

I gulped hard.

"Which means you lied to me and your mom is single right now." Henri stated while looking at my mom through the window.

He then locked eyes with me and poked at my chest hard.

"Don't get in my way," he threatened, "if you do, you'll regret it."

Mom came out a few minutes later. Henri and I followed her to mom's Dodge Journey and got inside. I wanted to sit up front with her, but mom suggested that I sit in back this time. Claiming that Henri is our guest and it's only fair for him to sit up front with her.

I sat behind her as we looked for a place to get dinner from. Mom decided on a local burger joint. I saw Henri staring at her chest and noticed a lengthy tent bulging in the front of his jeans. To which he tried to hide under the bags of food from the burger place.

-------------------------------

Once we got home and ate our meager dinner of hamburgers and fries, Henri started to disarm mom with compliments and open faced flirtatious comments. I had to try not to throw up my food as mom nervously laughed and asked him to stop.

After our meal was over, Henri left our house after more promises of help if mom needed it. Mom politely declined his continued offers of help and ushered him out our front door. Once she waved him goodnight and shut and locked our front door, she turned to face me.

"Well he was certainly... nice," mom said walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know, mom," I said, leaning against the kitchen counter, "I think he's just acting that way to get close to you."

Mom sighed as she started placing stuff away in our kitchen.

"Sweetheart, you'll have to start making friends eventually." mom said without turning around to look at me.

"Henri seems like a good choice too," mom continued, "he's polite and helpful. Surely he can't be all that bad right?"

I stood my ground.

"You know as well as I do that's hes just trying to get into your pants mom," I stated, "just like last time."

She slammed a cabinet shut and turned around to face me. Anger and disgust written on her face. I knew I had just stepped on a landmine with that sentence.

"Paul Johnes! That is no way to talk to your mother young man!" mom said, "This isn't like last time either. That...fucker was a mistake!"

She then sighed and covered her face with one of her hands.

"Do you really think that low of me?" mom said, her voice quivering.

"Of course not, mom!" I stated, "I'd never think that of you!"

"Well, obviously you do!" mom hissed.

She turns away from me and sniffles.

"I'm sorry, mom," I said.

"I think it's best you just go to your room," mom stated, "I don't want to hear your voice right now."

I turned and went to my room. I hated when we fought. But when mom got this upset, it's best to do has she instructed and give her time to cool down.

Then she'll come to apologize for her outburst and we'll make up again.

As I sat on my bed, I heard her a few minutes later walking down the hallway. Expecting her to knock on my door and come in to apologize. But her footfall continued past my door and went into hers. I then heard her shut her bedroom door before the faint creaking of her climbing into her bed.

Maybe she'll apologize to me tomorrow.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,033 Followers