Home in the Hills Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months later, Jonathon emailed back: "I contacted Noelle, and thank you so much. Rather than selling me a property, she sold me herself. You two are so alike, it's uncanny. She insisted I meet her as Jenna, and we -- I can only assume she's told you this already -- hit it off. It's almost too good to be true. We're making plans for her to join me here, where she can work full time as a realtor. Then we could then afford our own apartment. Noelle wants to think of me as Jenna and have kind of a woman-woman relationship. That's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. And thank you, thank you, thank you. Love, Jenna."

And eventually, Jonathon did indeed become an art history teacher, as a male, but every day upon returning home, became Jenna, loving to wearing bras with cute bows and embroidery. All because a college psych counselor was willing to break the rules by following both her heart and her head.

--end--

12