Home Invaded by Hot Thugs

Story Info
Thugs break in and torture and kidnap Aaron!
1.9k words
2.25
18k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misspoppy1
misspoppy1
105 Followers

"Bye, Aaron, see you on Monday!" mom said as she and dad left the house.

It was Friday morning. I waved my parents goodbye as they left the driveway and on to their weekend getaway.

FINALLY! I had been waiting for this day for months. Being an only child meant I had the house to myself for the weekend, today included! My parents were pretty wealthy, so they could afford to live in a moderate sized detached house in a secluded area.

With no parents I could play my music loud... Eat as much as I liked... Masturbate in any room... Yeah, this was gonna be fun.

Hm. It was Friday evening and I had already achieved pretty much everything I was excited about doing. I sat there on my laptop in the living room. Oh well, I guess I could watch a movie online.

Then, halfway through the movie, I lost the internet connection. Great. It was only 11pm and nothing good was on television. I was bored of video games as well. Going to sleep was becoming a good option right now.

As I was about to make my way upstairs, I heard the doorbell ring. I was hesitant to answer, even at my pathetic age of twenty-six. I peeked through the curtain and saw what appeared to be two figures. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

There stood two "twenty-something" women. One with a Latina complexion, dark brown hair and eyes, the other with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. They were dressed in all black, sleeveless tops and an unusual amount of jewelry.

"C-can I help you?" I asked.

"Uh yeah." The blonde replied. "You on your own?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"Good." She said with a slight smirk.

All of a sudden, two male figures appeared from the side and barged their way in. They grabbed me by the arms and dragged me into the living room! As well as the women, another man ran into the house. I tried to comprehend what was even happening.

Three men and two women were in my house, all wearing the same clothes. They were white in complexion besides the Latina, wore sleeveless vests, and gold chains. The three men had intimidating bodybuilder physiques.

The men shoved me to the floor and kicked me. I was confused and in pain. One of the men flipped me over onto my stomach and tied my hands behind my back.

The men walked around the house cutting the phonelines and internet cables. One of the men pulled me up by my hair.

"Phone." He demanded.

"I-In my pocket," I whimpered.

He pulled it out and stamped on it. I heard the two women giggling about how "old" my phone was.

From another room, I heard loud hip-hop play from the speakers. I quickly realized that they weren't leaving any time soon.

"Pull him up." I heard one of the men say.

I was yanked up and shoved onto the couch. I looked around the living room, it had already been trashed.

"What do you want?" I asked the man standing beside me.

The blonde girl giggled again.

"We want what you got" he replied while his strong hand pushed down onto my shoulder.

"Yeah and we're just fuckin' bored really" another man said from behind me.

He walked over to me and grabbed me in a headlock. The man holding my shoulder felt as though he was trying to crush it.

"Where's your folk's room? Maya's craving my dick." He said while nodding to the Latina.

What? They were going to have sex as well? This was a nightmare, it had to be.

"Upstairs... F-First door on the left" I managed to whisper.

The man released me from his headlock.

"Keep him busy, yeah?" he told the other man while he and the Latina, Maya, made their way upstairs.

"Sure thing boss", replied the other man.

I had "names" for the invaders now. The man who had me in a headlock was the "Boss", and Maya, so far the only one who I knew the actual name of, was his girlfriend, fuck buddy or whatever.

The second man was crushing my shoulder. "Crush". The other woman was constantly giggling. "Giggles".

The third man walked into the room. He was the one who turned on the hip hop music. "Hip Hop".

Crush grabbed me and pulled me up. Hip Hop strutted towards me and sucker punched me in the stomach. Giggles, well, giggled.

He then hit me hard in the face, causing my eyes to water.

"Oh my god he's crying," Giggles said while laughing.

She walked over to me and grabbed my crotch. I wailed in pain as the three of them laughed.

I was begging that someone would burst through the door and save me from these thugs.

After being hit several more times, we heard a loud banging sound coming from my parent's bedroom.

"Oh em gee they're fucking again!" Giggles squealed.

"Yo, you're a virgin, yeah?" Hip Hop asked me.

Yes, I was, but I didn't speak.

"Let's take him upstairs and show him what actual sex looks like," Hip hop said.

The three of them laughed as Crush lifted me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs.

I never considered myself as gay, but something about being effortlessly carried around by a muscular man gave me an unexpected erection. Not that Crush could feel my boner, since my penis is small as it is.

Hip Hop opened the door to the bedroom and Crush lifted me off his shoulder.

The room was trashed. Boss and Maya were completely naked apart from their jewelry, with Maya on top of Boss. I had to admit, both of them had amazing bodies, not like my skinny-fat frame. Boss's penis was huge as well, sliding completely in and out of Maya's hairy vagina.

They were also wearing mom and dad's matching Rolexes. The bastards!

"What the fuck?" Boss asked. "I'm busy".

"We want to show this geek what actual sex looks like" Crush said.

Giggles giggled. So did Maya.

"Hah, yeah alright." Boss said. Strip him while you're at it.

"No!" I cried, but it was too late. Crush and Hip Hop were ripping at my clothes. My hands were still tied behind my back so I wouldn't be able to hide my erection.

All five of them laughed.

"Oh em gee is that it?!" Giggles asked while looking at my penis.

"And ew what the fuck has he got a hard-on?" Maya asked, while still riding Boss's penis.

"Get him here," Boss demanded.

Crush and Hip Hop lifted me and threw me on the edge of the bed and left the room. Maya let out a little scream.

"Ew he almost touched me!" she said.

Maya hopped off Boss's cock and spat in my face.

At that point I was somehow able to wriggle out of my restraints and free my arms. I pushed myself up off the bed, only to be shoved to the side by Boss.

"Where you going, freak?" he asked, and threw me to the ground and kicked me.

Maya joined in.

There I was. A naked chubby man being beaten up by two attractive thugs... I had never been so humiliated, and yet, turned on, in my entire life.

I had to do something though. I rolled over and pulled Maya to the ground. She screamed as I leaned on her to pull myself up, and I bolted out of the door.

Knowing the house better than them, I did a three-sixty and slid into the extra door to my parent's bedroom, and hid in the closet. It would give me some time to think while they search for me. The last place they would look is in the same room I escaped from... I hoped.

It had been a good five minutes. I put on some of dad's boxer shorts, but other than that I had thought of nothing. I just stood there, terrified in a closet while I heard the muffled sounds of smashing, laughter and rap music.

I suddenly realized that I had an extra mobile phone under my bed. If I could just get to my bedroom, call the police and stay there...Things might just turn out ok...

Luckily everyone was downstairs, and I was able to creep across to my room. As expected, everything in my room was trashed and destroyed. But I would mourn later. I crawled under the bed, and my phone was there! Finally some luck!

No... No no no! The battery was dead! And fuck if I knew where the phone charger was!

I heard one of the men run upstairs, followed by another. I sighed. Even if I did find my phone fully charged, I probably wouldn't even have time to dial 911, let alone tell them.

A muscular hand reached under the bed and pulled me out. It was Hip Hop, with Crush standing outside of my bedroom. He hit me in the stomach several times and effortlessly carried me on his shoulder. How on earth were these thugs so strong?

He and Crush carried me downstairs to where the others were.

"Thought you could hide, yeah?" asked Boss, before he punched me in the stomach.

All five of them took turns beating me. It was hopeless. I admitted to myself that I'd likely die tonight. Or at the very least, crippled for life and disfigured.

Some time had passed. I lay beaten and motionless on the floor while the thugs took control of the house. I heard Giggles read out my ID.

"His name's Aaron Glover, born 199- oh em gee he's twenty-six! Older than all of us!"

The thugs laughed. So, not only were they taller, stronger and sexually active, they were all younger than me. I felt my face blush.

I don't know how long I had been lying there for. Hours, maybe? I felt myself lifted from the ground by Crush.

"We're goin' for a little drive" Crush said, as he carried me onto his shoulder.

They walked me over to my dad's six-seat Honda FR-V. He pushed me into the middle while Boss and Maya sat beside me. Crush and Hip Hop opened the trunk and placed all of the stolen items there. My laptop, bags full of money and jewelry, clothes, DVDs, game consoles, ornaments... Not to mention Boss and Maya were wearing my parent's Rolex watches.

Crush took the driver's seat while Hip Hop and Giggles sat in the front.

Boss and Maya stretched their arms across my back, feeling their sweaty armpits on my shoulders. I felt my penis twitch. Guess I had a dormant armpit fetish as well. Their other hand held my arms down.

They drove seemingly aimlessly around the streets, laughing and insulting me. Maya deliberately dug her nails into my skin, making it bleed. Boss squeezing my arm so hard I thought it might break.

After a while, we reached a quiet backstreet. They dragged me out and ripped off my dad's boxers, the only thing that kept what little decency I had.

Boss pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the thigh.

"Nice meetin' ya", Boss said.

They gave me a final beating before driving off in my dad's stolen car.

The aftermath was how you'd expect it. I limped myself to the nearest sign of life, naked and bloodied up, and asked them to call the police.

I spent a week in hospital recovering from my injuries. Three fractured ribs, a broken collar bone, broken wrist, two teeth missing, not to mention the many physical wounds and permanent scars left... My parents were beyond devastated by the whole ordeal, and we still have no idea who the thugs were, other than one of them being called Maya, their ethnicity and they were younger than me.

And, despite it all... I kinda liked it.

misspoppy1
misspoppy1
105 Followers