All Comments on 'Home Invasion'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great work

Michelle your stories are always so well written and erotic. I love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This isn't right.

This is wrong. What is the matter with you? This is sick. Seek help. Attempt to redeem yourself before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dont listen to that other commenter

This made me very hot and wet .. I want to role play it with someone now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a reply to "this isn't right"

Go back to reading about your dear and fluffy lord and savior.

I don't care how sick and twisted someone gets on paper, as long as it stays there!

If however it is put into practice then they deserve the societies established punishment, the worst of which would be to be locked in a room with you talking about how wrong you think they are and how your dog will send them to eternal holiday camp for the truly sick. I personally can't wait till the holo suite from startrek:tng is invented, then we each get to stay where we feel comfortable, me in my harem you in your convent. Have a nice existence douche!

All right story but the ending could have been a good sequel.

sarahbunny_uksarahbunny_ukalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story...

I loved it that the son 'had' to have sex with his mother (though when it started he was gagged with his sister's stained tights, yet, he was ungagged when being 'forced' to have sex with his mother).

I've had fantasies about being tied up and 'used' by my own son for years (though he's now grown up and left home). This story, to be honest, excited me..

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
YESSS...Again ;-)

Ohhh Ms. Michele, I've cum back to this story many times over the years. Each time Christine alays has another pair of hur panties to hand wash. Thanks again for sharing this thread πŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘™πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’œ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story. One of the few I come back and reread. And for the prudes out there. It's just fantasy. No humans or animals were harmed in the writing of this fiction. Get over yourselves.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
bummer

brother should have got sisters cherry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow ...what a hot ...this story with sister and mom has been my fantasy for 42 yrs ....after i saw my mom nude. Thank you.....you can bet how reading this ended for me...well Happy Ending...as they say!

phosecuplephosecuplealmost 3 years ago

great pantyhose sex story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3983 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...