All Comments on 'Home Invasion'

by Sutty93

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gorden55gorden55over 2 years ago

I really injoyed this story and I hope you make more of it. Thank you so much.

Darkwolf28Darkwolf28over 2 years ago

Very boring, and I gave up half way through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had me right up to the mommy-slut garbage. And then you double down with the aunt being a submissive? And then there’s more??? A decent storyline with likable characters just got flushed down the toilet by an author that piled ten pounds of crap in a a five pound bag.

UnitopiaUnitopiaabout 2 years ago

Very much liked it. So much potential for a nice epic series. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The build up is great, and it is well written, but like the other commentor said: the "mommy-slut" stuff was way over the top. Also, this doesn't belong in the NonConsent/Reluctance category, this is more close to Incest/Taboo. Like all parties were willing and it was planned out. And the intruders didn't even watch them do the deed; if they did, it could have added to the reluctance angle, but no. I was even waiting for the intruders to double cross him and fuck the mom and sister themselves, but hey that's not what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long winded and overblown!

Tica21Tica21over 1 year ago

Words are hard to find to describe this tour-de-force. And mom's dialogue certainly a turn-on.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

With a simple name like Henry who would have thought he was such a stud living the Ultimate Dream as a young stud with a Mother & Daughter and a twin to boot.. OMG what a Lucky Dog..

Jack506Jack5066 months ago

Mostly well written but a little long winded in several parts. Needs a sequel covering the seduction of the aunt, the half sisters and their mother.

Sons_LoveSons_Love6 months ago

I really enjoyed your writing, but I do agree with Jack506, there needs to be at least a part two!!!

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

An excellent story, one of the best of its type, in fact, one of the best, full stop. Thank you very much for an enthralling tale, well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSutty93@Sutty93
an open book, written in invisible ink. First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who's read, liked, and commented on my stories over the years, as well as taken the initiative to follow me on this platform. I've never thought that so many of you would be interested in...