Home Invasion

Story Info
A guy orchestrates a break-in to fuck his mom and sister.
28.7k words
4.48
82k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

A/N: This story is inspired by dezurtdawg's 'What Goes Around Comes Around' series. Everyone is over 18 that engages in sexual activities. Comments are always welcome.

*********

For as long as I can remember, it's always just been me, my mom and my sister. My dad left before me and my sister were born (we're twins), and we've never even met him. He was a few years older than Mom, seduced her and got her pregnant when she was just sixteen. He bailed as soon as he found out, but to his credit, he's paid a fairly sizable amount of alimony to my mom over the past eighteen years. And that's the last I'll mention him.

Mom's name is Elizabeth. She's the best and I love her to death. She works at my high school as the secretary; which is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because she's just a moment away if I need her; a curse because she's just a moment away if I'm in trouble. Not that I get into trouble much, but it's hard to ditch class if your mom's the one who calls your house to say that you missed class. But I have gotten into a couple of fights (more on that later), and while Mom was annoyed and shocked by this, once she heard my reasoning for starting them, she was quick to forgive me.

My twin sister's name is Rheta (pronounced the same as Rita). Mom found the name in some obscure fantasy book and really liked it. Rheta's smart, being one of the best students in our small school's graduating class this year. As well as being quite shy. This combo has led nearly everyone in our year to know who she is, but left her with only two friends. As my sister's quite beautiful, she's had lots of guys ask her out, but she's never said yes to any of them (again, more on this later).

As for me, my name's Henry (named after my great-grandfather, if you're interested). I'm nowhere near as smart as my sister, but I still get decent grades. I'm a loner, not really having friends just people that I can ask to play a game of basketball with should the mood strike. I'm not tall or skilled enough to play for the school team, but a game of Horse is always fun. I do however, have a black belt from my local karate dojo which has kept me in decent shape for the past eight years.

This story ultimately begins about six months ago. The three of us were at this cottage we have rented since me and Rheta were six; it's my favourite place in the world. Sitting on a half acre of land, this slice of paradise is our family's retreat from the world; it's on a small hill that goes down to the water, creating a small beach. A line of trees on each side shields the property from prying eyes, not that there was ever any.

It was a hot summer day, barely a cloud in the sky, and only the whisper of a breeze that tantalized cool relief from the day. I was down by the beach, sitting in a lounge chair as I read an old Flash comic from the 90s that had been at this place since before we'd started renting it. I was just about to set it down and head up to the cottage for a bit of lunch, when I saw my mom and my sister coming down the hill with a plate of food each.

But it wasn't the food that stopped me in my tracks, it was them. Both of them were wearing two-piece bathing suits, something that I'd never seen either of them do before. I watched as their breasts jiggled all the way down the hill; while their tops covered most of their tits, they also pushed them up and together, creating deep valleys of cleavage on both of them. As my eyes roamed down their bodies, I took in their flat stomachs and narrow waists that flared out to wide hips (Mom's being wider than my sister's). Their legs were strong, as all three of us would run for an hour on the treadmill we had at home three times a week; Mom's thighs were thicker than Rheta's, but she still had a healthy dose of meat to her.

Blood rushed to my cock as they drew closer and I realized for the first time how beautiful my mother and sister were. Or at least, this was the first time that I'd noticed them as hot, sexy females. In an attempt to hide my growing erection, I sat back down on the chair I'd just vacated and pulled my legs up. It was then, as if in sync, they came around my chair and walked over to the two others that sat on the beach, bending at the waist as they stuck their asses out in my direction (Mom's bikini was barely able to contain her upside-down heart shaped ass, whereas the material on my sister's was stretched tight over her peached shaped one) as they put their plates down and dragged the chairs so that they were on either side of me. Mom on my left and Rheta on my right.

I suppose I should tell you what my mom and sister look like. And the truth is, they could pass for sisters. Like Mom and her sister, my Aunt Marie, don't even look this similar. They both have really long flowing black hair that they wear in the same style, most of it's loosely pulled back into a sort of loose man-bun at the back before letting the rest flow down their backs while they have two lightly curled bangs that hang down and frame their faces. If you've ever seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, think of combining Azula and her mom's hairstyles and that's basically what my Mom and sister have. Mom's slightly taller than Rheta and has bigger boobs (I've since learned Mom's a 40EE whereas my sister is a 36C). All three of us have golden hazel eyes and my sister's lips are a dark shade of pink that match her areolas perfectly. Mom's lips are a lighter pink and her areolas are the same colour as Rheta's (although, in this current moment, I didn't know these things). As I said, my mother and sister basically look like twins themselves, but where Rheta is firm and pert, Mom is, for lack of a better word, doughy (but in the best possible way).

As I forced myself to watch the lake and not get caught ogling either of them, I tried to think of anything and everything under the sun to get my cock to settle down. I had just found the image of our school's 85-year-old principal in my memory bank, when Mom ruined all my progress. Holding up a grape before my vision, she teased, "Would my lord like something to eat? We slaved away creating the greatest feast that we could provide for such a beach outing."

"Mom, you make it sound like we're his servants," my sister said, drawing my attention back to her. "It's bad enough that you forced me into this ridiculous bikini, please don't humiliate me further by implying that my younger brother is the boss of me."

"It's only twenty minutes!" I defended myself. Something completely undone by the fact that Rheta was mouthing the refrain along with me, purposefully making her face look extra stupid to prove that she was better than me.

"I didn't force you to wear anything, Rhe (my sister's nickname)," Mom said. "I simply requested that you come out with me and that we spend some time together working on our tans. And besides," she added as an afterthought, "you and your brother both know that he's the servant in the household and that teasing him about that fact is something the both of us love doing." Rheta just nodded along to this in agreement.

Jumping up, my wilting erection all but forgotten, I said, "I'm not your servant! I'm the man of the house! And as such, it's my duty to ensure that you two are looked after and that any manual chores are done so you don't have to do them. You two will miss me when I'm gone next year."

Both of them giggled at this, but Mom just nodded her head. "Yes sweetie, I will miss both of you greatly next year when you go off to college. But not because I'll be doing all the chores; but because my babies will be gone and I'll be left alone. The two of you will be out in the world, living your own lives and I'll be left by the wayside as you forge onwards."

"Mom, we aren't going to leave you," I said as I sat down beside her on the lounge chair and pulled her into a hug.

A second later we were joined by Rheta as she joined us in the hug. "You have nothing to worry about Mom. We're not big on friends and we've already promised to come home every other weekend." I felt Mom nod to this after a moment, and after another minute or so we disengaged from each other and sat on our respective chairs.

The rest of the afternoon passed without much incident, aside from the fact that I was extremely focused on not getting an erection and/or staring at either of them for more than a few seconds. That was, until after dinner. The way that the cottage is set up is that the sunroom runs the length of the building with an entrance at either end into the cottage proper. There's three bedrooms, with the middle one being flush with the sunroom and having a window (like a takeout window) into the sunroom. The middle bedroom's always been mine, and I usually have the window closed, but I'd opened it when we came in for dinner to let the breeze blowing through the sunroom cool off my room so it wasn't so stuffy tonight.

And apparently, my mom and sister hadn't noticed. After dinner was cleaned up, I'd gone into the family room, pulled out the GameCube and started to play some Smash Bros. After finishing a fight, I got up to go to the bathroom at the other end of the cottage, not really paying attention to fact that Mom and Rheta were giggling in the sunroom as I walked by my bedroom.

It was as I was coming back that I heard the words that would ultimately change our family forever. "Do you think Henry liked the display we gave him today?" I heard Mom ask, being quite flirtatiously playful.

"That's disgusting Mother," Rheta said. "I can't believe you conned me into dressing so trashy in the first place, let alone that brazen display pulling our chairs to his." This shocked me to my core: not only had they displayed themselves on purpose, but they'd done it to tease me. "My skin is still crawling from having his eyes on me like that."

"You're the one who said he had a big dick after you saw him sneaking out to go skinny dipping the other night. I believe your exact words were 'fuck my brother's got a huge cock!' before you asked me if I'd seen how thick he is." I didn't even know my sister knew such language. "So, I simply offered up a way to kill two birds with one stone: see if he's gay by giving him an eyeful, hoping that he'd give us one as well." Wait, how long had Mom thought I was gay?

"That's disgusting Mom," Rheta reiterated. "He shouldn't be turned on by his mom and sister, it's just wrong."

"Says the girl who went and jilled herself to a massive orgasm after she saw her brother's supposedly huge cock."

"I-I-I did no such thing," Rheta tried to defend herself. Even without seeing her I could tell that she was blushing, which meant she was lying. Holy shit, my sister had gotten off to thoughts of me.

"Your screaming in pleasure as you cried 'Yes BIG brother!' woke me up. I had half a mind to make sure the two of you weren't actually fucking, but after only hearing you for thirty seconds, I figured you were alone. So, I let you be; no need to make things awkward."

"No, this isn't awkward at all. What's awkward about talking with my mom about masturbating to thoughts of my brother; while she goes on about how loud I am, while also bringing up schemes to have him show us his boner without asking for it directly, because that would be just slightly awkward." As awed as I was by this conversation, the way Rheta just said this, every word dripping sarcasm, was making me double over with silent laughter.

"You've been wanting to have these types of conversations ever since your brother got into a fight with that Duque boy back in March. When your crush on him began." Wait, Rheta had a crush on me? (Quick summary, that Duque boy was in the year ahead of Rheta and I and had been bothering her since the end of Christmas break, trying to get her to go out with him. When she'd rejected him for the who knows how many-eth time, he'd gotten physical with her, demanding she go out with him. Upon seeing this, I did what any brother would do and started beating on him like a madman. We both were suspended for a week for the fight.)

"And when did yours start, my dear perverted mother? We've only been 18 for a couple of weeks, and I've seen you eyeing Henry like a piece of meat for at least a year now. You've been way too excited, and understanding, with all this talk of his dick." Rheta was right, I realized upon looking back over this conversation: Mom was more into it than she should have been. Which made me wonder, had Mom been eyeing me so luridly over the past while? I certainly hadn't noticed, but clearly my sister had.

"I don't have a crush on your brother," Mom said in a suspiciously even tone. "What you think you've seen is simply me realizing that Henry is growing up and that I'm proud of the man he's becoming. My so-called eagerness is just the mom in me happy that you're confiding in me about such things and my trying not to screw it up by overreacting in a way that would have you close off yourself from me."

"Oh, Mom, that's so sweet," Rheta said. Did she not pick up on the subtle tone Mom was using? "But that doesn't answer my question: how long have you wanted to fuck your own son?"

"I don't appreciate that tone, missy," Mom said in her most mom voice. "Nor do I appreciate being called a pervert. The love I have for both you and your brother is strictly maternal. Am I blind to the fact that Henry is a handsome young man; no I am not. But I do not have lustful thoughts about him, thank you very much."

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much," Rheta quoted Shakespeare, very much saying what I was thinking myself. "But I'll take your word for it," she quickly added; clearly Mom was not impressed. A minute passed where they seemed to be judging each other, and I was tempted to peak through the blinds on the window and see their stare off. Finally, Rheta broke the silence, "But to answer your original question, I think that Henry very much enjoyed that slutty display you insisted we give him. I mean, did you see how quickly he sat back down in that chair; he was probably trying to hide the erection he was sprouting."

This caused both of them to start giggling again. I knew that I should have stopped listening a long time ago and ignore what I'd heard so far, but as an 18-year-old virgin, my hormones wouldn't let me. As I waited for the giggle fit to cease, I slowly crept myself towards the window; hoping to catch a peek at them in this lustful conversation. As I pressed myself against the wall at the window's edge, barely pulling the blinds back so I could look out, I was surprised by the way the conversation next steered.

"Who do you think he was looking at more, me or you?" my sister asked. Despite her earlier claim, Rheta was clearly becoming comfortable with this conversation, and the incestuous nature of its topic.

"Honestly, I think he spent all his energy focusing on not staring that I don't think he took full advantage of our display," Mom replied. Seeing the confusion on Rheta's face at this comment, Mom elaborated, "Since you were so busy trying to catch his dick growing-"

"I was merely making sure that your ridiculous plan actually worked, which it didn't by the way," interrupted my sister.

The smile Mom gave to this was both 'gotchya' and amused pity. "Like I said, your brother was too busy trying not to get an erection, staring into nothing, for him to choose which of us he found hotter. Although, even if he did pay attention to us, I'm not sure he'd be able to decide." If that wasn't the truth, I don't know what was. Hearing this was making me just as hard as seeing them earlier had, and I had half a mind to go out there show them what they did to me. I probably would have had I been 1,000,000,000% sure that they'd join me in being exposed and down to fuck.

But, alas, I couldn't cross that line.

We were at this cottage for another two weeks, in which the sexual tension only got worse. It was torture as the two of them continued wearing matching clothes just in different colours. One day black and white, the next silver and gold. The worst was the day the cottagers on the lake all got on their boats, adorned with Christmas lights and putted down the lake as they all celebrated Christmas in July; Mom and Rheta had matching striped red and green bikinis with white snowflakes where their nipples would be, as well as the centre of the crotch on the bottoms (these were also yin-yang-ed so that where Mom's had a green stripe, Rhe's would have a red one and vise versa). I nearly came in my shorts when I saw that these suits' bottoms didn't cover their full asses, leaving about a quarter of each cheek exposed to my bulging eyes.

How I made it through those two weeks without jumping either of them I'll never truly know. It was even harder after hearing them (on separate occasions) masturbating to thoughts of me, as I went to dispose of proof of my own jerk-off sessions. Rheta was louder than Mom, but the things that came from Mom's mouth in hushed tones would have me raging hard again even after I'd already come twice in the past hour.

The teasing slowed down once we returned home and the routine of life set upon us once again. Every now and again, I'd sneak into one of their rooms when I was alone in the house and steal a pair of their panties from their laundry. This was also when I took the time to read the labels on their bras. In my most daring hours, I'd jerk off into the cups of their bras (clean white ones so I wouldn't get caught) then put them back in their drawers.

Over the next couple of months, I found myself sinking deeper and deeper into incest fantasies. Honestly, I tried to focus on my studies (it was my final year of high school after all), but the more I tried to focus, the more I found myself succumbing to my (apparently family-shared) perversions. By the time Halloween rolled around, I'd resigned myself to getting grades that were about one and a half letter grades down from my usual fare.

And this is where my mother working at the school we attended, becomes a curse. My teachers obviously told her about my seeming lack in focus, which led to her confronting me on Halloween. Rheta had decided to study with a friend for the night as she had a test the day after next, so it was just the two of us in the house.

"Sweetie, can we talk about something?" Mom asked over dinner. "Something important."

Thinking that she was about to bust me for jerking off into her and my sister's bras and/or stealing their panties, I froze as I looked at her. Nodding slowly, I asked, "Am I in trouble?"

"Not in the sense you're thinking of," she answered, causing me to give a look of confusion. She elaborated, "It's about school." There was a pause as we looked at each other, waiting for the other to talk. Finally, Mom continued, "Your teachers are starting to worry, your grades are slipping; you seem to be constantly distracted and that seems to be affecting your work."

Knowing that I couldn't tell the truth, at least the full truth, I found myself confirming Mom's suspicions. "I am." Looking into her eyes, I could tell she wouldn't break the silence that followed my admission, she wanted a fuller explanation. Heaving a bit of a sigh I continued, "It's kinda embarrassing, and I can't really talk about it with you."

"You can talk to me about anything, honey. Even if it's embarrassing-especially if it's embarrassing. I'm your mother, you shouldn't feel embarrassed to talk to me about stuff. There's nothing you can say that would surprise me: I raised you, I've seen you naked, I do your laundry and clean your room; you can tell me what's bothering you."

I was really tempted to say 'yeah right; I can tell you about how I'm obsessed with the thought of fucking you and Rheta' but I held myself back. Instead, I took a stab and hoped that my next words would lead to the fulfillment of my obsession. "I'm really horny." The look on Mom's face as I said that almost made me laugh. The shock that I'd just came out and said it was probably the biggest factor in her reaction as she was like a deer caught in the headlights as she opened and closed her mouth trying to form the words to properly respond to this. "Like all the time; the girls in my classes, Ms. Frost (the sexy MILF English teacher), hell even Alexandria from down the street. I'm constantly surrounded by girls that make me harder than diamonds and I can't do anything about it. Well, anything more than I'm already doing."

Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers
123456...8