Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!" I gasped through deep breathes, trying to hold myself off from cumming in my pants to the mental image of my mom and sister fucking. "Oh shit, that's a hot mental picture," I moaned, still having to breathe laboriously. "Fuck...you can...sleep with my mom, on two conditions. First, you tell me all about it afterwards. And second, I get to sleep with your mom."

"I guess that's only fair," Rhe said, smiling at my naughtiness. "She's been wanting to have you dominate her for like the past year and a half. Half the teasing we did over the summer was at her insistence and I had to rein her in from being too slutty almost constantly."

Throwing my head back with a muffled moan, my body trembled as I tried to withhold my oncoming orgasm, so much so that the chair I was tied to started to sound like teeth chattering in the cold. I caught a glimpse of Mom to see her thighs nearly shaking as much as my own, and the expression of need on her face. "Ok, if I don't get out of these pants soon, I'm going to have one awkward visit to the dry cleaners in my near future!" I couldn't stand the pressure in my balls any longer; hearing that the two of them had confided their fantasies to each other was almost more arousing than the thought of them together.

Hearing the metallic click of the gun, I was brought back to the reality of the situation. "Well, Mommy dearest, what's it gonna be? Would you rather have your son's blood on your hands, or his cum in your throat? Time's up on your indecisiveness."

"Well, what are you waiting for, untie me!" Mom said. Our captor just nodded to his cohort, who pulled a knife from his pocket and cut Mom loose. Once freed, she slipped to her knees and waddled over to me. "I'm sorry," she said as she brought her hand up to my cheek. Her tone was morose, but I saw the gleam of glee in her eyes. "I haven't done this to anyone since your father left me, so I apologize if my technique isn't up to snuff."

I was slightly surprised to hear that; surely my gorgeous mother had had dates in the past nineteen years. But it appeared that my confusion was what she was after, as I suddenly felt the cool air of freedom on my hard cock, before the warmth of her mouth captured my entire 8". I don't think I was able to last the two seconds our captor was saying I would, for as soon as I felt her lips wrap around my cock about 2-3 inches down, I started shooting. Her mouth lowered further as I kept spewing down her throat until her lips were buried in my pubes. Pulling back to the tip, Mom caught the last spurts in her mouth before pulling off me and swirling it around in her mouth for a moment before swallowing. I had hoped that after blowing my long pent-up load like that I would go slightly soft, but seeing my gorgeous mother willingly swirl and taste my cum in her mouth will keep any guy hard for hours.

"I think that you need a bit more fruit in your diet, sweetie. If you expect your girlfriend here," she said with a nod to Rhe, "to go down on you, you should at least make the effort to have your cum taste as good as it can. That being said, it was surprisingly better than I thought it would be. There's a sentence I never thought I'd say to you," she commented more to herself than anyone.

"Fuck Mom, that was hot," I said between laboured breaths. Uneasily, I turned to look to my sister, wondering how she took this. But I shouldn't have worried, for if the look on her face was any indication, she was nearly as turned on as I was. And her eyes couldn't look away from my cock.

Licking her lips, she whispered in awe, "So big...can't wait."

Clearly having heard her, our captor gave a bark of a laugh. "Well Bitch, wait no more!" Waving the gun in his hand loosely towards her, he sent his silent cohort towards Rheta. "Wait," he said before the guy could take a step. "Secure Mommy dearest before they get any ideas." Mom sat back in her chair without so much as a complaint as her hands and feet were once again secured to the chair. "Just out of curiosity, how excited are you for this Bitch? On a scale of 1-10, how turned are you knowing that Loverboy here is about to fuck your brains out?"

It was a testament to how much my sister was wanting to fuck me that she didn't even hesitate to answer, nor give any of the venomous sarcasm that she'd used all night on this guy. "3069. Would you hurry the fuck up and cut me loose?!"

Both me and my captor laughed at this. The silent partner jumped at being barked at by Rheta. "Eager beaver, indeed," he chuckled at his own joke. "But 3069 seems like a both ridiculously random and yet oddly specific number."

There was a question in his statement about the number she'd given. I knew the significance (or at least, I thought I did), but clearly this guy wasn't up on pop culture as me (even though Marvel movies were all the rage these days). Rolling her eyes at either the guy's denseness or the snail's pace that the silent cohort had adopted since she yelled at him, Rheta let out an exasperated sigh. "I love him 3000, and if I have to explain 69 to you, it would explain why this is the only way you can get your rocks off." And the snark was back, as was her clear impatience at not having been cut loose yet; I think the guy cutting her loose actually shrunk away in fear from the gaze she leveled at him.

Our captor's displeasure with Rheta's tongue had seemed to fade as he gave a laugh at her explanation. "Not to mention, seeing his mom-who you've admitted to wanting to fuck-suck him off was super hot, and you're probably just as ready to burst as he was, right?" She just gave a nonchalant shrug as an affirmative answer.

With a final snap, she was set free as she all but jumped into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck as her lips attacked my own. Whereas before her kiss had been hungry, this time it was slow and allowed for the passion to build at a more gradual rate. It was after about ten minutes of this gentle consummation of our passion that she pulled away from me. Her lips were barely an inch from my own as we tried to catch our breath, her ragged puffs bursting against my lips. "I want your arms around me, Henry." Her voice was so low that I could barely hear it over our mutual panting. Seeming to force herself to tear away from me, she looked to our captor. "Please," she begged. "Please, cut his arms loose. You've teased and toyed with us enough, we're doing what you want, just please, let him hold me."

I guessed the guy nodded to his silent partner as my hands were soon released, but I hadn't been able to take my eyes off of my sister's face. Feeling my hands being freed, I immediately brought them around to hold her close to me. I ran my hand through her silky hair as my hands moved up to her face to pull her into another kiss. This one didn't have tongue, but I could both feel and hear her moan as my fingers ran through and loosely pulled her hair.

Once again pulling herself away, Rheta turned to our captors. "Turn around!" she said forcefully to them. "You owe us the privacy of this intimate moment, since you ruined it. Let us lose our virginities privately."

I half expected them to deny this request, but it seemed that they agreed that this should be a private moment for us. Turning around, the pair of them gave us a some privacy. "The faster you get this done, the faster you get us out of your hair," our captor said as an incentive.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly in her ear.

"Don't be, brother," she whispered back. Taking my hand in her own, she pulled it down her body to the hem of her dress, before placing it on the soaked gusset of her panties. "Ohhh," she moaned as she felt my hand on her. Whispering in my ear so only I could hear, she teased me further, "Do you feel how wet you make me brother? I've been on the brink of the biggest orgasm of my life since Mom pulled your cock out from your pants. I know it was only for a minute, but did you like her mouth on your dick? You know that the two of us are going to do that striptease for you tomorrow when we're alone. But for right now, I want you to tear my hymen with this monstrous cock." She licked my ear as she gripped my cock which stood tall and hard between us.

With a brief peck to my lips, Rheta stood up as she hiked up her dress over her ass. It was then that I saw her red lacy thong, as she pulled it aside to reveal to me her smooth-shaven pussy. My mouth instantly salivated as I saw her engorged clit and puffy lips. My cock gave a noticeable twitch which caused my sister to give me a sexy grin.

Kissing me as she once again straddled me, Rhe slowly grinded her wet slit up and down my cock. "Mmmm fuck!" she moaned loudly. "I need you inside me. Lift me up and shove your perfect cock in my tight pussy." Before I could react, she was kissing me again as her hands brought my own to her waist. Feeling the soft but crumbled fabric of her dress, I lifted my sister up so that her pussy was in line with my dick.

Bringing her down so that just the tip of my cock was at her entrance, I felt Rhe nod as she continued to kiss me, inviting me to bring us both into the world of carnal (twincestuous) pleasure. The moment finally at hand, I both pulled her down as I thrust myself up, tearing through her hymen as our pelvises rested against each other.

"Fffffuuuuucccccckkkk!" we both moaned as the sensations of losing our virginities took us by storm and forced us to break apart from the kiss. The wet warmth that surrounded my cock was better and tighter than I could have ever imagined. The feeling of finally being in her pussy was added to by the spasmodic pulses that caused her muscles to clamp around me erratically.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh FUCK! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your big cock! Yeeesssss! Finally cumming on Henry's cock!" Rheta near shouted in my ear as a new flood of wetness drenched the tightness that was her pussy. At first, I tried to hold her steady, fearing both that she'd inadvertently hurt herself and/or that the friction would cause me to blow my ready-to-go load. But I was soon just trying to limit her movements so that she wasn't bucking randomly with enough force to unbalance us from our current seated position. "Oh Henry, oh Henry, OH HENRY!" she moaned as she bounced on my cock, finally seeming to get us into a rhythm.

In an attempt to make myself last a little longer, I jumped at the opportunity for word play. "I think I'd rather have a KitKat right now."

Stopping her bouncing, Rhe looked at me with a look that bordered on being hurt, before understanding lit up her face and she gave the most girlish giggle I've ever heard from her. "Don't be such a Smarties-pants," she shot back as she restarted her bouncing. "And enjoy the Mounds that are in front of you." Winking at me, she simultaneously squeezed her pussy on my cock and nodded to her breasts, revealing which mounds she was referring to with her joke.

Removing my hands from her waist, I took hold of the spaghetti straps on her shoulders and pulled them down. Rheta stopped riding my cock as she removed her arms from the straps as I took a hold of the dress. Slowly, I pulled the bodice down to reveal her perfect tits to my gaze. Her dress now a crumbled slash at her hips, my hands rode up her sides, loving the feel of her smooth skin and the heat that radiated from it. As they slid up, I brought my hands more onto her front so that when they reached my sister's tits my palms were covering her pink, silver dollar sized areolas. Her nipples were hard and about a half an inch in length as they dragged against my palms as I kneaded her tit flesh sensually. My hands were just slightly bigger than her tits, which allowed for me to firmly grab them.

"Ohhhhh, yeeeeeessssssssss! Squeeze my titties in your strong hands!" Rhe gasped as I continued to play with her breasts. My dick in her pussy seemed to be all but forgotten as she just seemed to be squeezing me whenever I squeezed her tits just right. That's when I brought my fingers to her nipples and started to twist and pinch them. "OH FUCK!" my sister moaned as an explosion seemed to go off in her pussy. Her hips began thrusting erratically as our groins were flooded with her juices. "AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!" she screamed incoherently, before slumping into my shoulder, her body limp.

Looking up, I saw Mom looking at us with nothing but love and lust in her eyes as she gazed longingly where my cock entered Rheta's pussy. She saw me looking at her and gave me sexy smile. That's when I noticed that we were the only ones in the room as the faint sound of the door closing was heard from the hallway. Mom also heard the door shutting as she looked around to notice that we were once again alone. "Bout time those fuckers left," she huffed out. "Rheta! Wake up and come untie me!"

Rheta gave a jolt as Mom's voice seemed to revive her to the land of the living. "Fuck!" she swore as she tried to move. "Why am I so sensitive?"

"Earth-shaking orgasms will do that to you, sweetheart," Mom explained. "Our 'friends' have left; so, can you please get off you brother and come untie me so that I can have him fuck me too!" I looked to Mom slightly confused but no less excited that I wouldn't even have to try to get her to fuck me after everything that had just happened. Looking me in the eye, Mom said some of the hottest words I'd ever heard coming out of her mouth. "The second your sister finishes untying me, young man, you are going to come over here, rip my dress off and fuck your Mommy-Slut until she passes out. Do I make myself clear?"

I could only nod as Rheta spoke over me to respond. "Hold your horses, Mommy-Slut. Henry still hasn't cum in me yet, and you don't get to have two loads before I've had one!" With that, Rheta started to wiggle her hips and sliding herself up and down my shaft again.

"Fuck, sis! How does your pussy feel so good and know just how to squeeze me even though I just took your virginity?" I asked between our moans.

"Because this pussy was made for you, Big Brother. No other cock is ever going to be in here, except maybe Mom's strap-on," she teased with an extra tight squeeze as she bottomed herself out. "I love you Henry, and I don't want anyone else but you. So, fuck me! Fuck me as hard and as often as you want! Just never stop fucking me! Fuck me until we dieeeeee!" She started to squeal at the end as another orgasm seemed to plow through her, not nearly as intense as the previous, but clearly still quite powerful. After catching her breath for a minute, Rheta looked at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Putting her hand on the back of my head, she brought my mouth to her nipple where I immediately sucked it in. "OH Henry! Yes, suck my nipples. I can't wait to feel you biting them as you cum deep in my tight pussy." Her dirty talk had me throbbing inside said tight pussy, which caused her to give a giggling moan. "You like that idea, don't you Big Brother? You like the idea of flooding my tight little pussy with your cum and biting my super sensitive nipples so that I can squirt all over you as you do?"

"Fuck yes!" I moaned, as my hips seemed to bounce off my chair into her downward thrusting pussy.

"Ohh, I can tell you're going to shoot a big load in me brother. But not yet." Her next words were whispered into my ear so that only I could hear them. "Let's tease your new Mommy-Slut a little so that she's begging to have you fuck her as soon as you spew that massive load boiling in your balls into my unprotected womb." I groaned loudly at her words, as I gave an extra suck to her nipples. Arching her back so as to have more of her chest sucked into my mouth, threw Rheta's head back as she continued to talk. "Oh, I bet you wish that my titties would swell with milk for you to drink? Maybe I could be your Baby-Mama-Slut; would you like that baby? Seeing your Mommy and sister in a sexy sixty-nine, with our round bellies slipping against each other as our breasts' leak out milk from being pushed together? Or how about having you fuck us in school, on the principal's desk as we broadcast it into the entire school over the PA system?" Her silky tight pussy squeezed down on me like a vice as she rode me while trying to tease both me and Mom.

"Ffffuuucccckkkk!" both me and Mom moaned at hearing these words. Mom continued as she squeezed and rubbed her thighs together in an attempt to relieve the pressure she clearly felt, "Hurry up, please. Mommy-Slut needs it so badly," she whined like a begging child.

Deciding to push my dominance and see if what I'd heard over Halloween was the truth, I ordered, "Stop your whining, Mommy-Slut! Your Master and Mistress are busy and we will get to you when we're done. If you make one more peep before I cum in Rheta's tight cunt, you won't be getting fucked this entire weekend. Understood?" Rheta had stopped her movements once I'd declared our shared ownership of Mom, but resumed them once I was finished making my stand.

Mom just nodded with the most sexually hungry look I'd ever seen. "Good Mommy-Slut," I praised her. Unable to really stop myself, I continued to push Mom. "Spread your legs, Mommy-Slut; we can't have you coming before me, now can we?" It was a rhetorical question, but she shook her head no in agreement. "Fuck Rheta, your pussy feels amazing!"

"As does your big cock stretching me out!" she praised back. "Now cum in my pussy brother! Flood me with your potent seed!" Rhe slammed herself down onto me as I thrusted up into her, using all my strength to lift our pelvises off the chair my legs were still tied to.

"Fuck sis...here...I...CUM!" I shouted as my balls emptied into my sister's tight and welcoming pussy. As she felt me cumming inside her, Rheta's eyes rolled back into her head and she flopped like a ragdoll onto me. The two of us laid there in a crumbled ball as we panted to regain our breath. Flopping my head back, I looked over to Mom and nearly laughed out loud.

Mom was still sitting with her legs spread, but I could see her thighs quivering as they longed to be brought together. Her face was scrunched up in concentration as she was biting her lip and breathing through her nose so as not to make any more noise. Her eyes were solely focused on my dick and where it disappeared into Rhe's pussy. Deciding to be nice and end her torment, I said, "You've been a good girl, Mommy-Slut; you can cum and speak now."

Immediately, her thighs squeezed shut and her head was thrown back as she let out an ecstatic cry. "THANK YOU, MASTER!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, causing Rheta to stir on my chest. "Please Master, can your Mommy-Slut have your cock now? I need to feel it in my wet pussy so bad; Mommy-Slut feels like she'll die if she doesn't get your cock right now!"

Looking down to see if Rheta had recovered enough to get off of me so that I could go and fuck our mother, I saw her smile. Pushing herself off of me, we both let out a moan as she stood and my half hard dick slid out of her pussy. "I'll grab the scissors," she said as she wobbled away, with a hand held to her slit to keep my cum inside. She returned a moment later, handed me the scissors, and flopped onto the couch with a hand still trying to hold my cum inside her pussy.

Cutting my legs free, I stood as I let my pants fall to the floor. Giving a stretch, I stepped out of my pants and walked towards my waiting mother. With a loving look, I gently cupped her face before running my hand into her hair and giving it a sharp tug back. "Suck my cock, Mommy-Slut! Get it clean from your children's juices. Make sure it's hard enough to pound that pussy of yours into oblivion!"

"Yes Master," was all she said. But the look of utter devotion in her eyes spoke volumes more than her words ever could. With that, I released her hair and once again felt the warm, wet, knee-weakening sensations that were my mother giving me a blowjob. She seemed to be taking her time with this one, savouring the moment and flavours of her children's combined juices. I could tell that she would have loved to suck me off for the rest of the night, but that wasn't what I had in mind.

1...345678