Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know that your Mommy-Slut hasn't been on the pill since the summer, and that right now is a fertile day? So, if you blow that huge, hot load boiling in those sexy balls of yours right now and flood my slutty, little pussy, you could be making the first step into knocking up all the women in your incest harem."

"FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!" I howled as my balls completely emptied into my mother's apparently fertile pussy. As she felt my sperm flooding her womb, Mom gave a similar cry before having her arms and legs give out on her, causing the both of us to fall to the floor in a heap of sweaty flesh.

It wasn't for another ten minutes that the two of us did anything more than heavily pant to get any air and strength back into our bodies. When I could finally move again, I rolled off of Mom and onto my back, where I immediately found both my sides to be filled by the two most important women in my life. Wrapping my arms around the both of them, I snuggled them in tighter. With a loud exhalation of breath I said, "Wow, I never would have thought tonight would end like this?"

At this, Mom gave a small laugh. "Oh really? You mean you didn't plan tonight's events out since the start of the week when you invited us for a movie date at home, just the three of us?"

Turning my head slightly to look at her, I gave an apologetic smile. "I mean, I've been planning this since like Halloween, I just didn't think it would end the way it did."

"What's shocked you?" Rhe asked.

"What didn't turn out like you planned?" Mom questioned at the same time as Rheta. She continued, "It can't be the intruders dead set on not noticing the family resemblance between the three of us as they got you to have sex with your sister. Nor could it have been your correct conclusion that I'd want to jump your bones as soon as they'd left and I'd been teased all night long. What about tonight wasn't your plan?"

Turning away from Mom, I looked to Rheta to see how she was taking these revelations about how deep I was involved in tonight's goings on. She just gave me a blank look and I knew that to get to see her actual feelings on this, I'd have to tell my truth. "I set this all into motion before I knew that the two of you had your own plans for tonight. I didn't really realize that until I was getting dressed for dinner and by then it was too late to stop what I had set in motion. I found a guy on Craigslist and told him I wanted to help my buddy get laid with his girlfriend and him being too shy to take that step. I read a story online where a group of friends come up with the idea to stage break-ins in each others' houses and forcing the friend to have sex with his mom and sister. I told the guy that tonight was a date between my buddy and his girlfriend and that they weren't to hurt anyone, and stage it so that they would think that getting us to fuck was for his enjoyment. He doesn't know that I'm the one who hired him, or that Rhe and I are siblings, at least from what I've told him in our correspondence. I didn't know that he was planning on bringing a partner, although that did help sell the illusion of me being overpowered at first, nor was I aware about how mean they were going to be. But I guess staging a break-in requires a bit of roughness to sell the act.

"I won't beat around the bush; I know that we've all been aware that we've all wanted to sleep with each other for awhile now. Because I was too cowardly to take that leap and trust that what I was seeing and hearing from you two was the truth and that we didn't have to involve others, I came up with a solution that I thought would solve any potential pitfalls that might arise from us crossing the line. If it's what we wanted, great, now we're over the hump of our insecurities; if it wasn't, we just try to forget that this ever happened and just outwardly blame it all on the perverts who invaded our home. I'm sorry that I lied to you about tonight and that I ruined the plans that you two had clearly put a lot of effort into." Turning to look directly at Rheta I said, "I'm sorry that, in a sense, I did rape you and that I took your virginity in such a deceitful way. It was a cruel trick that I should never have forced you to play out, especially knowing that you had feelings for me. I hope that you can see why I did what I did and punish me accordingly."

Raising her hand, she gently brushed her fingers across my cheek before cupping my face. "I was hurt when I realized that you had organized tonight the way you did. When I figured out that they were here to try to get me to have sex with you, I wanted to pull the rug out and tell them the truth about who we are to each other. But even though I was hurt and mad, I was also thankful. Here was my chance to tell my brother just how much I love him, my chance to actually be with him like I'd spent the last nine months fantasizing about. You kissed me, defended me and treated me like your actual girlfriend, when those two were here and my heart melted because of that. Ever since we got back from the cottage, I've been scared that your lusting after me and Mom was just the perversions of a horny teenager. But the way you acted tonight, the love I saw in your eyes and felt in every touch of our skin, I knew that you loved me too. You have nothing to apologize for, Henry my love, for while it might not have been they way I'd have wanted it to happen, tonight will always hold a special place in my heart as the night that you showed me how much you loved me." Pulling my face down to hers, Rhe's and my lips met in a gentle loving kiss. "I love you with all of my heart, Henry, and I never want to stop."

I was blown away by the look of truest love that came from my sister's face as she said this. I knew that I had to say something, but as to what, I had no clue. My mouth moved mechanically up and down as I tried to find the words. After a moment that felt like forever, I simply told her the truth. "I want to say something to that, more than just 'I love you, too'. But there are no words that I can string together to show you the depth of my love, gratitude, and understanding of your words."

Her eyes seemed to search my face before she gave me a small smile and kissed my cheek. "Those words are perfectly enough, my dearest brother." Kissing my lips gently and quickly once again, she turned my head to Mom and whispered in my ear. "She may be the town's biggest slut, but she still needs to feel your love."

Looking over my mother, I saw that she'd been crying while I talked with my sister. "Why are you crying, Mom?" I asked as I gently wiped her tear-streaked cheeks.

"I've been lusting after you for so long, wishing that you would make me the slut I crave to be, that I forgot how tender you could be and that that was one of the first things that made me fall for you. I may be what you sister said, but she's also right in saying that I still need and want to feel loved. Not just as your mother, or your Mommy-Slut, but as your woman. But I can't ask you to love me like you do your sister, my own daughter. As a mother, I can't steal my baby's happiness for my own. Two out of three ain't bad, right?" she asked, quoting Meatloaf, as a new set of tears fell from her sparkling eyes.

"Shh, shh, Mom. Don't cry," I cooed as I wiped the tears away. "You won't be stealing the love I have for Rhe by asking me to love you as my woman. Because I do love you as my woman; you're sexy, funny, smart, kind, and so much more. The fact that you're my mom, and by extension the best mom in the world, is just another layer of icing on the twenty-tier cake that is all the reasons that I love you; and that's before we add in the hottest sex and wickedest tongue." Leaning down, I kissed her on the mouth in a passionate but chaste kiss. "Just say the words, Elizabeth," I continued, using Mom's name to make a point and causing her to gasp in surprise as she looked me in the eye, "and I'll love you any way you wish."

Smiling as new tears threatened to fall from her eyes, she said, "Thank you Henry, for meeting and surpassing all my needs and expectations." Reaching up her hand to caress my cheek like her daughter had done a few minutes prior, Mom pulled me down into a sensual kiss where I could feel her trying to give me every ounce of love that she possessed.

As the kiss ended, I pulled myself off the ground before offering to do the same for them. Ushering us to the stairs I said, "Time for bed. We'll talk and fuck some more in the morning." And with that we made our way to the master bedroom's king size bed, snuggling ourselves back down to sleep with me in the middle, Rhe on my right and Mom on my left.

1...345678