Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished turning, my eyes were scanning back up her body to her face. Her long hair had been lightly curled and instead of the usual bun on top, it was now a loose ponytail (again, picture Azula from Avatar, during the end of the Beach episode). She'd given herself a burgundy smoky eye, and her lips were the same shade of lipstick as the dress. In her ears were stud earrings that held our birthstone (ruby). As I finished giving her a once over, my eyes met hers and she smiled brightly at me.

"...Wow!" was all I could say. Seeing that she had literally made me speechless caused Rheta to blush and give a small smile. The added colour to her cheek was all I could take, but that smile-that too preciously cute smile-had me blindly reaching for the counter to steady myself to keep from being knocked to my ass. God help anyone who tried to ignore the clear advances my sister was sending me, for you'd need help if you missed signs that big and obvious.

I thought it was tunnel vision, but when she put her hand on mine, I realized that she'd made her way behind the island with me and had already grabbed the spatula that I'd been in search of when she came down the stairs. "Would the gentleman be so kind as to escort me to my seat?" she asked, batting her eyelashes coquettishly at me.

I don't think she realized how wrapped around her finger I was in that moment. I would have pushed Scarlett Johansson into a bus if she'd've asked me to right then. I still don't know how but somehow, I managed to simply offer her my arm, offer her a smile and say, "Right this way, my lady." Smiling as she took my offered arm, Rheta and I walked to the table where I pulled out her chair, and pushed it in once she had sat down.

It was when Mom stood up that I remembered that she was there, and still in just her kimono. The fact that I'd forgotten all of that should tell you how taken aback I was by Rheta's appearance. "It would appear that I'm slightly underdressed," she said as she gave us both a once over. "You two start without me while I go change." Not bothering to hear our half-hearted attempts to say we'd wait, Mom left for upstairs to change.

Turning back to Rheta, I slid around the table, taking her plate and the spatula with me, so that I could serve her some lasagna. "Say when," I said as I hovered the utensil over the pan and pulled back to see how much my sister wanted to eat. "The garlic bread should just about be done, I put it in just before I heard you come down," I informed her, being able to think clearly once I wasn't looking at her. Making my way back to the oven, I turned on the light and looked inside to see the dusting of cheese we'd put on starting to bubble. Taking them out and dumping them into the basket I just realized Rhe had left beside the oven for this very reason, I brought the garlic bread to the table and put a couple pieces on her plate. Serving myself a similar sized portion of lasagna as I'd given Rheta, I picked up her glass. "Drink?"

Pointing to the cupboard under the island, she surprised me by saying, "There's a bottle of red wine in the island that should go great with the lasagna." Neither of us had ever really been big on wine, Rheta rarely having any alcohol at all, so the fact that she was suggesting it in the first place was compounding shock upon shock for this evening.

Giving her a raised eyebrow, I asked, "And what will our other date say about that? And I'm not sure that, if you don't want to have tonight get too crazy, having wine is a good idea." Despite my words, I still fetched the wine and the corkscrew to open it.

"It was Mom's idea to have the wine," Rheta responded. "And as for not wanting to get too crazy, the wine makes for a great scapegoat." The look in her eyes was like she was daring me to challenge this, while also saying that tonight was going to get a little crazy. If we only knew.

Popping the cork out of the bottle, I gave that same dashing smile that I'd given when I'd returned to the kitchen, and said, "Well, if my dates wish it, what kind of gentleman would I be to deny the two beauties who deigned to spend their evening with me."

Hearing me call her a beauty made my sister blush. Bringing over both her glass as well as the bottle to pour both mine and Mom's drinks, I sat down. "Well, my date said that it was expected that we dress up nice, so I'm just being a good date and dressing nice."

"Nice is an understatement. When you walked into the kitchen just now, I think my heart stopped for a minute." I made sure that I looked deep into her eyes as I said this.

"Well," she said, blushing, "turnabout is fair play, right? I mean, when I picked out that outfit, I didn't realize how we-I mean, how good it would end up looking on you." The blush she was giving at this was from the embarrassment from revealing that she thought I looked good; if I didn't know any better, I'd have thought she was about to say how wet she'd gotten seeing me.

Before I could think of a way to tease her about my hypothesis, more high heeled clacking came from the hallway as Mom rejoined us for dinner. Walking into the kitchen, I was slightly confused at first, for it didn't look like Mom had changed. Turning her back to us, she gave a sexy grin over her shoulder as she dropped the silk kimono to the floor. The dress Mom was wearing, if it could even be called a dress, was a little black number. And I do mean little, for it barely came past the curve of her ass before stopping just past the tops of her stockings. Where Rheta's were a sea of kaleidoscopic floral patterns, Mom's were simply plain, but still had the noticeable seam run up the back of her legs. Like my sister, Mom's dress hugged her upside-down heart shaped ass perfectly; so perfectly in fact that I was even able to make out each cheek through the clinging material. When she turned to face us, I again had to brace myself to keep from falling over. Her massive breasts were being hugged equally as tightly as her ass was by the dress, that I swear I could make out every bump of her areolae as well as see that her nipples were clearly hard. Looking to her face, I first noticed a tight string of pearls around her throat, then her fire hydrant red lips (which just screamed to me: your cock goes in here), her eyes also had a smoky eye but hers were more a midnight purple, and then finally her hair. Unlike Rheta who'd kept her bun, Mom's hair was let fully down with the exception of two braids that started just behind her ears, running down the inside of her shoulders, stopping with the rest of her hair at her belly button.

I let my eyes continue to wander down so that I could take in her heels. I'd never say that I was much of a foot/shoe fetish kind of guy, though I'll be the first to admit that there are some things that can make a guy just swoon like an anime schoolgirl; and my mother was very much working that angle. Even through the black of her stockings, thanks to the open toe of her heels, I could see my mother had painted her toenails a deep sapphire blue which a) was my favourite colour, and b) matched the blue of her fingernails. Combining this with her dress, smoky eye, and pale skin, Mom looked like what I thought an ancient night goddess would look like. Her actual shoes were very much 'fuck me' pumps; stiletto heels twice as high as Rheta's sensible two inches, thin cloth straps that crisscrossed over the top half of her feet before continuing up a third of her shin. Like I said, not really a foot/shoe guy, but my mom was very much playing up the things I liked about them to a standing ovation.

I could tell by the way she walked, that Mom was adding an extra sway to her hips as she finished modelling for us and sat down. "Ahh, excellent, you got the wine," she said as she reached for the bottle to pour herself a glass.

"I thought you said you felt underdressed," Rheta said. "That's not the outfit we agreed on." My eyes were like a tennis ball as I bounced back and forth between looking at their faces: Mom's was a mask behind the small confident smile while Rheta's was alternating between jealous anger and sadness. The two of them clearly had their own plans for the evening, and I wondered if I'd ruined everything by throwing my own agenda into the mix.

"I know," Mom said as she placed a hand on Rhe's cheek and gently rubbed it with her thumb. "But don't worry, sweetheart, I'm actually not doing what you think I am. I may be being a bit more," she paused as her eyes drifted to me (I clearly wasn't really supposed to know what they were planning) as she searched for the right word to use, "...obvious than we had discussed, but this is for my own reasons and will not interfere with your plans." Leaning over, Mom surprised me even more when she kissed Rheta on the lips briefly. "I promise, you'll still get the present that I promised you over the summer; we never really discussed it, but I have one in mind for you to give me in return." They both turned to look at me for a second before they looked back to each other. "I'll tell you about it later."

Seeing my sister nod slightly, I decided to break the tension. "Ok, let's eat before this all gets too cold and we waste the night by eating cold food." My words had their desired effect as both Mom and Rheta gave a little giggle as they looked to me and then their plates. Settling into our seats, I raised my glass in a toast. "I'd like to propose a toast," I said as their eyes turned to me. "To my beautiful dates, may tonight be as magical and breathtaking as the sight of the two of you."

Both of them got misty eyed at this, fanning their faces to keep their makeup from running. Dabbing a napkin to her eye, Mom said, "Well, with words like those, it's hard to believe that tonight will be anything but." Rheta nodded along with her. We clinked our glasses, drank and dug into the food. My personal favourite might have been barbecue, but I would never deny that my sister can cook. The lasagna was delicious, possibly the best I'd ever had, and the garlic bread was to die for. I had to stop myself from eating too much, too quickly because I knew that it would leave me at less than my best for tonight.

We spent the rest of dinner talking about normal things: plans for the holidays, pop culture, and other such trivial things really. Both of them were being very touchy-feely with me and each other. We finished the bottle of wine, I only had two glasses and I think they had about four each. By the time we'd finished eating it was nearly 8:30 and I was getting slightly anxious about the arrival of my hired partner in crime.

Standing up, I walked over to Rheta's seat and offered her help up before taking her arm in mine. I then walked us over to Mom and stood her up and put her on my other arm. Leading the three of us into the living room I said, "I do believe there was a double feature on tonight's program. And with the amount the two of you drank, I wouldn't want it to be said that I didn't at least attempt to follow through with my stated plans."

"Ah, Mom, isn't he just a perfect gentleman," Rhe said, turning and putting her free hand on my chest. "He keeps his promises, didn't make the obvious pun that we were his double feature tonight, and he's sexy to boot!"

At her words, I turned to look at my sister in shock. But before I could say anything, Mom turned my head with a sapphire blue fingernail. "You didn't give him the chance to make that pun, Rhe. And if the two of us made it, what's to say sexy here didn't make it in his head?"

Wanting to get myself involved in this conversation, I put on my dashing smile and said to them, "This sexy gentleman would never, ever deny the chance to have the two of you as a double feature; no human being would. Because if I'm sexy, then the two of you are about ten levels above perfect feminine sexuality incarnate."

I felt the both of them tense at my words and I had to wonder why. Looking to them both, I saw twin glassy eyed stares. I set them down on the couch as I went to put the first DVD into the machine. I could hear them whispering, but couldn't make out the words. Looking into the reflection on the TV, I saw Mom nod her head and say "Yeah...me too" with a dreamy look in her eye. Did I just make them cum with only my words?

Sitting back down on the couch between them, I pushed play on the movie and wrapped my arms around them, encouraging them to snuggle close. Feeling the smoothness of their skin under my fingers was arousing in its own right. Rheta had lain her head on my shoulder; the aromas of strawberries, peaches and coconuts that wafted from her hair was mouth-watering. Its silkiness was teasing my cheek with every micromovement she made. For her part, Mom sat straighter, but had her fingers running along my legs, tracing patterns with her nails. The sharp sensations contrasted well with Rheta's soft hair and set goosebumps up and down my leg in her finger's wake.

It was just getting to the part of the movie where Tim Allen starts to become Santa when there was a knock on the door. I was happy that Mom and Rhe had jumped as well as I at the sudden sound. Knowing what was on the other side of the door, my heart started to beat a little faster as my anticipation grew exponentially. Taking a hidden, calming breath, I stood to go answer the door. When I felt Rheta tug on my hand, I gave her a smile and said, "It's probably just some carollers; I'll be back in a minute." Bringing her hand that still held mine to my lips, I gave it a kiss like you see gentlemen do in movies set in the 1800s. "Don't go anywhere, and keep my spot warm." And with a wink, I was gone before she or Mom could offer any more resistance. Walking to the door, I opened it and in a clear voice asked, "Hello, can I help you?"

The man was carrying the bag I'd left the supplies in earlier. Turning to look at me, I noticed his ski mask and tinted goggles that obscured his identity. Catching movement at the side of my eye, I barely had time to register the second man before he punched me in the gut and brought me to my knees with an 'Oomph' as the wind escaped my lungs. Feeling my arm being forced behind my back, I found myself being marched into the living room as I coughed to try and regain my breath.

"Henry, what's wron-OH MY GOD!" Mom shrieked as I entered the room.

"Ah-ah-ah," the man who wasn't holding me said, causing Mom and Rheta to both fall silent and still. I felt the cold steel of a gun being pressed to my head as an ominous click let me know that the hammer was just an inch away from firing a bullet into my brain. "Let's not lose our heads now," he said with a chuckle. "We've no intention of harming you, but we will if you don't behave and do what we say."

"We'll give you whatever you want, just please, don't hurt my son," Mom said with panicked worry all over her face.

"All we want is a place to lay low for a few hours while the cops get too ahead of us to realize where we are." Removing the gun from my head, he pointed it at Rheta. As soon as I saw that, I tried to rush him, but the guy holding me put more pressure on my arm, while the one with the gun put the barrel under my chin. "Behaving means no heroics. I will shoot you if there's anymore funny business. Understand?" I nodded to show my compliance. "Good," he said, as he once again pointed the gun at Rheta.

"Now, what's your name gorgeous?" he asked. Rheta just stared at him with more loathing than I'd ever seen in her face, refusing to answer his question. The man gave a sharp, quick laugh. "I can see why your boyfriend here is so fond of you, sweet cheeks. With a fire and boldness like that, makes a man wonder where else you get huffy and puffy."

I was surprised that neither Mom nor Rheta contradicted him on me being Rhe's boyfriend. Both had given a raised eyebrow at the comment, but neither had done more than that. I was internally grateful for this as it wouldn't go against the story I'd given to my contact.

"Ok, if you don't want to tell me your name that's fine, I'm sure that we'll hear it later. But since I need to call you something, how's about we go with Bitch?"

"Don't you call her that!" I couldn't help myself from saying that.

"Easy, Loverboy," he said without turning to look at me, but I could hear the threat in his voice. "While I commend you on your chivalry, it's your girl's own fault for not giving me something to call her by. But, back to what I was doing. Now, Bitch, I find myself in need of a seat. Would you be so kind as to show me where I can get some?"

Standing tall, Rhe pointed outside and said, "The snow plow pushes all the fluffiest snow into the middle of the road; I'm sure even you and your partner would be able to find spots big and comfy enough if you just laid down."

The man gave a genial laugh as he fought the urge to double over. "Haha! Oh, you clearly have a set on you, don't you Bitch? Telling us to leave and that we're fat and stupid all in one comment; I'd be jealous if I wasn't impressed." He seemed to finally regain control of himself as, without looking, he turned his gun away from Rheta, and pointed it right at me. "But impressed or not, I grow tired of your misbehaving. I will not explain myself again: obey what I say, or I start shooting." He paused as he and Rhe glared at each other. "Where can I find some chairs?"

"Down the hall is the dining room," Mom said when Rheta hadn't said anything after ten seconds.

Turning his head sharply to look at her, the man waved the gun still pointed at me forward. "Put him on the couch." At these words I was brought forward and shoved onto the couch, crashing down on top of both Mom and Rheta. "Bring some chairs."

As I sat up and situated myself between Mom and Rheta, as well as between them and our intruder, I apologized for falling onto them like I had. When they just squeezed my hands in reassurance, I knew that they forgave me. The partner returned to the room with a chair in both hands, placed them in the middle of the room and went to get another. Turning to Rheta I whispered, "Just do what he says and we'll be fine. I love your bravery, but I don't want any of us to get hurt." Playing the part of her boyfriend, rather than her brother, I leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Or, I at least intended it to be quick.

Rheta pulled me back to her when she felt me start to pull away. Surprised by her actions, I was even more startled when she shoved her tongue into my mouth and started using it to wrestle with my own. Nearly losing the plot at this, I went onto autopilot and started to return the favour of making out with my sister. When I heard her whimper for the third time, I also heard Mom cough behind me. "Is this really the time to be doing that?" she asked with a look that seemed both amused and exasperated at the same time; I think I even detected a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Sorry, it's just-I've just-I've wanted to do that for months now," I explained, unable to hide the smile on my face.

"Oh really?" she asked with feigned hysterical interest. "Which part? The making out with the love of your life or doing it in front of your mother and the two armed intruders currently holding us at gunpoint?"

Before either of us could reply to this, said intruder gave a small ahem that very much reminded me of Umbridge in Harry Potter. The three of us turned to look at him, as he waved the gun around as to shepherd us from the couch to the chairs. In a false gentlemanly way he said, "I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion, but if the three of you would all be so kind as to take your seats. Hands behind your backs so my partner can ensure you don't escape." I'm sure that had he not been wearing a mask, we'd see a big shit eating grin spreading across his face.

123456...8