Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left her where she was, bum on the edge of the bed, legs spread open beneath me. I put my left hand down on the bed beside her, and with my right hand pushed the head of my cock between her glistening pussy lips. I pushed forward and my cock went two inches into her. She was incredibly tight, and I had to be quite brutal to get the full length into her. She'd had her orgasm, and now it was my turn. This was one occasion when I didn't consider, and indeed I wasn't interested, in how it was for her. I thrust at her forcefully. Her tight pussy squeezed my cock on all sides, and it must have taken no more that twenty seconds for the come to gush out of my cock and into her waiting pussy. I propped myself up on me elbows, and laid on her. I must have stayed inside her for a full two minutes. If I could, I'd have liked to stay inside her for about a week! Fucking and cumming again and again.

When I disengaged and stood up, I said "Cassie, you are one amazing fuck. I'm sorry if I was a bit rough."

"It's OK" she said "I've had worse."

I could see my come leaking from her pussy. She put her knees together and got to her feet. She picked up her discarded clothing, and I took her to the bathroom again. She emerged with her skirt and leggings in place, and I cuffed her to the radiator again. I gave her a pillow and the duvet. I think we might have left some stains on it.

I went back downstairs. Miller was creeping around down there. "Where did you get to?" I said.

He chuckled. "I paid a visit to Mrs N. I wanted seconds. She was great. A real deep fuck. She put her legs up over my shoulders."

I said nothing. I thought we were in charge here, and now I wasn't so sure. I told Miller to get our stuff together and load up the car. There wasn't much more to be gained from hanging around here. However, there was still Mr N to dominate and discomfort, and I stepped into the kitchen. He was looking very uncomfortable, sitting on the hard floor. "So Mr N" I said. "I've had your wife, and now it seems I've had your daughter."

When he spoke, he did so slowly and deliberately, emphasising each word. "Have you really. Tight, isn't she?"

If I had to describe my feeling at that point it would be disgust. I remembered the last words Cassie had spoken to me, indicating that she'd experienced rough treatment during sex. To think of this old fucker...

I did and said nothing. I turned on my heel and walked out of the kitchen. Miller had finished loading the car. I got in and we drove away.

12