Home Invasion Pt. 03

Story Info
Another friend joins in
2.7k words
4.66
12.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rings and you walk to the door, anticipating, hoping you will be satisfied again. The two men walk in, with a woman this time. She makes it clear that she is annoyed at the whole idea of being here. She is Tommy's girlfriend, early 30s, nice body, smallish tits, nice ass, from what you can tell. She looks you over and you can tell that she doesn't like the idea that Tommy has fucked you.

The two men sit on the couch and tell you to stand up. You comply, but Sharon says "Fuck off, Tommy, I am going to wait in the car while you screw this little whore." She starts for the door, but Tommy catches her and slaps her hard, three times, on the face.

"This little whore makes you look pitiful in bed. You are going to learn a few things today." He pulls her back into the center of the room, standing by you. She is obviously a little scared now. She

has never seen this cruel side of Tommy. She is shaking a little as you stand there.

"Strip for us, both of you." Tommy hisses. You lift your shirt over your head and Sharon looks over at your tits, a jealous look in her eyes. She is a little small and you bet Tommy has always

wanted her to be a little bigger. She unbuttons her blouse and drops it to the floor. You tease them a little, lowering the straps of your bra before you take it off. Her eyes are fixed on them now, her

tits are a smallish B, with nice perky nipples, they look tiny compared to your nice full Cs.

You let your skirt fall to the floor as she slides out of her jeans. Both of you are in black thongs, nothing else. You start to slide them down but Tommy stops you. "Let Sharon do that. And you take her panties off for us."

Sharon shakes her head. "No way, I am not going to touch this whore."

Tommy stands and takes off his belt. "Hold her steady, Bill. It's time she learned some manners." Bill stands in front of her, his iron grip keeping her from escaping, as Tommy works her ass over with the belt. You are a little jealous, you didn't want to share these two guys, but you are turned on by watching them get her ass red with marks. She sobs and begs them to stop.

"Are you ready to behave?"

"Yes, I'll behave. Just stop, please."

Sharon slides your panties off and you slide hers off, and you both stand naked in the middle of the room. Tommy tells you to come over and get on your knees and tells Sharon to come watch. "Watch and learn, baby, this little whore is the best cocksucker in town." You reach over and undo his belt and zipper, pulling his cock out and stroking it, looking into his eyes and smiling. Then you take him in your mouth and lick up and down his shaft before you take him in your mouth, head bobbing back and forth. You speed up and slow down, then speed up again, hearing him groan in pleasure.

"You watching, Sharon?" She nods and you notice that she is teasing her nipples. "See how she varies the pace?"

Bill unzips his pants and tells her to see if she can do it and she kneels, taking him in her mouth, trying to emulate your actions. You reach between your legs and start to play with your clit, feeling

how wet it is, needing Tommy's cock, or Bill's—you don't really care now.

"See, Sharon, nothing to it, you just need a little practice." Tommy tells her.

Your pussy is so wet as you finger your clit, we can hear the sounds and Bill jokes: "I bet her pussy will be really ready for us, Tommy." You nod and keep sucking, then look up at Tommy.

"Fuck me, Tommy. I need your cock in me."

He slides down on the couch and lifts you up, you straddle him and slide onto his cock, moaning as it fills you. "Ride it, baby. Get that good fucking you need."

You ride up and down, leaning so he can suck your tits as you do. He sucks one deep and fondles the other, pinching and pulling them, making them so hard you can barely stand it. "That feels so good, baby, don't stop." You slide down onto him, your pussy squeezing around his cock as you have your first orgasm of the day, crying out in pleasure. He reaches around and teases your ass as you ride up and down on him, then you feel him pull you down onto him and explode into your pussy, his cum seeping down onto you both as you lean into him, milking every drop of his cream.

You look over at Sharon and see her sucking hungrily now. "Cum on her face, Bill." Tommy urges, and you look to see, wanting to watch that. She tries to suck harder but Tommy reaches over and pulls her face off him. He strokes his cock and pretty soon you see her face covered in his cream, white and sticky. Tommy lifts you off him and tells her to come clean him off. She recoils, but Bill slaps her and pushes her face over onto his cock. She takes it in her mouth and tastes your juices mixed with his cum, taking him deep in her mouth, Bill's cum drying on her face.

Bill tells you to sit on his lap, and he starts to work on your nipples with his mouth, sucking them, nibbling on them. "Harder, you whisper, make them hurt a little." He does, pressing them between his teeth and tongue. You feel his hand slide between your thighs and you open them for him, still slippery from Tommy's cream. His finger slides in deep, getting slippery. Then he pulls it out and pushes the tip into your ass, your moans filling the air as he uses your tits and ass, like he would use a common whore. You wonder why you feel this way, but don't really care. You need this, something you haven't had in so long.

You feel Bill's cock stiffen under you, your pussy is so wet now, needing to be filled again, almost aching for his cock. He feels your need and when he is ready he tells you to get on your hands and

knees on the floor. Sharon has brought Tommy back to life and is sucking eagerly now, looking up at him for approval. He smiles and tells her she is doing it really nice now.

Bill holds your hips steady and thrusts his cock deep into you, then he stands still as you move back and forth on his cock. Tommy tells Sharon to suck your tits, and she lays on the floor beneath you, sucking and fondling them as you impale yourself on Bill's cock. She opens her legs as Tommy eats her pussy, getting her so wet now. Bill's finger slides in and out of your ass as he fucks you. The sensation of your pussy, ass, and tits all being pleasured is almost more than you can stand, and you cum hard, crying out in ecstasy. You push back again on Bill's cock and he fills you with his cream.

You roll over on the floor, spent, and watch as Tommy gives Sharon a good fucking. He finally rolls off her, his cum seeping out onto the floor.

The four of you lay there, all needing a break, touching, kissing, fondling, the air filled with the scent of your passion.

You wonder what will come next, loving the feeling inside your pussy, nipples still tingly.......

The guys each shower and you are about to take yours, when Tommy tells Sharon to shower with you. "You two need to get a little better acquainted. You are going to put on a little show for us.

"No," you say "I don't want to touch her."

"I guess you need a little lesson too, bitch." Tommy hisses. "You are going to do what we tell you. Sharon here likes the ladies now and then, don't you, Sharon." She nods yes, looking at your body and smiling.

"NO, I'm not going to do that. Maybe it's time for you to leave."

Tommy reaches for his belt again and Bill pulls you to the bed, pinning your arms to it, your feet on the floor, ass exposed. You feel the belt cut into you and you cry out in pain. He uses the belt on your ass and thighs, getting them red with marks. The pain is pretty severe, but there is an exquisite feeling to it as well.

"Are you ready to behave, cunt?" Tommy asks.

"Yes," You sob. He lets you up and you see how hard he is. He must really get off on this.

You go into the shower, and the water soothes your pain a little. Sharon still has the marks from her earlier punishment, and you gently wash each other's asses, the pain lessening a little. She really

does have a nice body, her tits small but very perky, her pointy nipples sticking out, getting hard as you wash them. The men are watching you and you see them stroking themselves, anticipating the

"show" they are expecting.

"Wash each other's pussy." Tom says, and you do, washing the cum off, getting each other clean.

Sharon whispers that you better do more than that, and she surprises you by planting a wet kiss on your mouth. You clench your lips at first, but then let your mouth open, feeling her tongue find yours as you wash each other's pussy.

Your hand finds her pointy nipple and you feel it stiffen in your hand. She fondles one of your nipples, then leans to suck it, her tongue getting it very hard.

"We're going to love this." Tommy says, "And I bet they will too."

You finish showering and dry each other off. The men sit on the couch and they tell you to lie on the floor and open your legs. Sharon kneels over your face, then leans over to get her mouth on your pussy. You have never had a woman do that before, and at first the idea seems repulsive, you are just complying out of fear. You gingerly lick her, hoping the men will get enough soon and be ready to fuck you. In college you got a little drunk at a sorority party and fooled around a little with one of your female friends. Part of you had wanted to try it again, but you thought it was wrong, so you never did.

Her tongue begins to feel good, though. She is gentle, not rough like the men, but she really stimulates your clit and it starts to tingle. Your mouth seems to move on its own as you do the same for her, feeling her legs tremble as you open yours wider for her.

"Damn, these two whores really like it." Bill laughs. "I bet they will be ready for a good fucking pretty soon."

That thought thrills you, you really do need another cock in you today, and her tongue is getting you so ready for it. She slides a finger into you and you do the same for her.

Bill tells you to trade places. You wonder why at first, but then you feel him behind you, putting some k-y in your ass. You hear the drawer open and Tommy hands him the vibrator. You are already about to cum from Sharon's tongue and you can hardly stand it when you feel the vibrator at your anal opening, covered with the lotion. He puts it in a little and turns it on, and you go crazy, cumming hard on Sharon's face. Tommy joins in, reaching under you to pinch and pull your nipples.

Again, your tits, pussy and ass are being stimulated at the same time and you can hardly bear it. Your whole body is quivering as the vibrator moves in and out of your ass, the vibrations shooting through your whole body. Sharon's face is covered with juice and you stop licking her, moaning "Oh, GOD!!!! Don't stop!!!" You feel another orgasm welling up and you know it will be incredible when it comes.

Sharon's tongue is working its magic. She is gentle, then forceful, then gentle again. She sucks your clit into her mouth and flicks it with her tongue, driving you almost to the brink, but then she senses you are about to cum and slows down, not letting you cum just yet. The vibrator is moving in and out, and it seems like you are having some sort of out of body experience, not sure if you can continue to take this, but not wanting it to ever stop.

Your nipples are sore and tingly now, your ass sore from the belt, but that pain just adds to the pleasure. Sharon brings you to the bring three times, until you beg her. "Please let me cum. PLEASE!!!!!" She sucks your clit again and this time she continues until you cum so harder than you ever thought possible. You want to roll over onto the floor and rest but Bill holds you in place and then you feel his cock entering you, thrusting deep, filling you with ecstacy. You can't believe you are begging to be fucked, but you cry out: "FUCK MEEEEE!!!" Sharon stays under you, teasing your clit with her finger and playing with Bill's balls as he moves in and out.

He pumps in and out, keeping a steady rhythm, holding you steady until you feel something warm and sticky filling you. You finally get to rest, laying there with your legs open, pussy glistening from his cum and your juice, not caring that they are all looking at your body. Sharon has been infatuated with your tits so she comes and starts sucking and licking them. The men watch as she pleasures you for a while, and then tell you you need to eat her pussy now. She opens her legs and you kneel between them and start to lick, doing it like she did it for you, changing things up, brining her to the brink a few times, as she moans and begs for release. You finally relent and thrust a finger into her as you suck her clit into your mouth and flick it with your tongue. It still feels strange, but the idea that you are exciting her is a turn-on for you, and you continue exploring it with your finger and tongue.

She almost screams as she cums, her legs trembling over your shoulders. The men laugh and say you have put on quite a show. Tommy tells her to come to him as he slides down on the couch. She rides his cock and he sucks her nipples until he shoots his final load of the day into her.

Bill brings you off with his finger as you watch them. Your pussy aches for his cock, but he is spent, and his finger feels pretty good.

He moves it in and out, finds your clit, then probes deeper, his other finger moving into your ass, making you squirm. You need one last orgasm to make the day complete, and your pussy begins to

tingle as his hand makes you feel soooo good. You open wide for him, and feel Tommy's mouth on one of your tits, then Sharon's on the other. Your whole body is tingling, shaking. You reach to stroke Tommy's cock, feeling it stiffen, needing it.

You beg him to fuck you and the others watch as you climb on him and ride him, tits bouncing as you feel him deep in you. Sharon reaches over and plays with your clit and Bill teases your ass, bringing you to an incredible orgasm. You keep riding up and down, feeling Tommy's cock throbbing in you. It finally begins to pump, filling you with delicious cream.

You lay on your bed, cum seeping out of you, and watch them dress and leave, wondering if you will see them again.