All Comments on 'Home Invasion: The Lake Ch. 02'

by RonK1966

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

if you ever want to chat about my 50 y/o conservative stockbroker wife, let me know. my email is fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That story sucked/next thing you know she is a catholic who is pregnant.

So much for the churches teaches abortion or protection is not acceptable. So let her have the rapists baby. What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The plot is a mess.

Normally, this is the part where I'd go into detail about some specific issue with the plot and what you could do differently, but fuck, it's like you were either jerking off while writing it or have serious ADHD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Good story. The married couple have a lot to think over. Thanks for writing and sharing.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
miracle cock grows 1" in 1 chapter

Chapter 1

"My cock was 7" and I thought it was thick but nothing compared to him."

Chapter 2

"I knew that my 8" cock sometimes causes her discomfort."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Good story. Nice to read about white Catholics sucking black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
once upon a time.... bla, bla, bla

nigga rape white chick and get away with it ...bla,bla,bla, So far so good. In the la-la-land. WAKEUP CALL FOR REALITY !!! It's not anymore the 50's or 60's but the niggas will be toast pretty soon (hope they live in Texas), with or without a tape.

ONE STAR!

Harsh61Harsh61about 10 years ago
Invasion On White Lady

It's an obsession of a black men-making them exciting in how much they desperately wanted to 'Do' on white women and even better the married ones for whatever complicated psychological reasons of their own. It's how they are excited and fucking the living hell out of Her. In short, look like starve lions about to feast on a tasty morsel.

johnny1705johnny1705about 10 years ago
Good story

Unfortunately, only one intruder screwed her and two filled her belly with cream. I would've thought the four intruders would partake of that delightful young wife, especially after she had that huge orgasm being drilled by the 11 in her. I could very well imagine her insisting no one leave unfucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

Not erotic at all. Put this nasty shit in IR!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bang

They would not need to worry about the police! When got through with them, they would wishing they would have turn themselves in. But after much pain they would just be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Be four 🖕💩

They would be found with each other dicks in their mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Morning after pill

Catholics aren't explicitly against it and that should take care of the threat of pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous