Home Is Where the Hard Is!

Story Info
Sister and brother ignite and excite.
1.6k words
4.3
19.4k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. I hope you enjoy my first attempt at writing xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks so much for letting me stay," I broke the silence as we sat on opposite couches, lazily scrolling through our phones.

"no problem, sis," he replied, looking up to acknowledge my comment.

It had been, shall we say, a tense week at my brother's place. I'd arrived the previous Sunday after mum and dad had had another of their arguments. I'd just needed the peace really, a sanctuary away from the bickering.

Everything had been fine until midweek. Until of course I'd got up in the night for the bathroom, half asleep, stumbling out into the hall in just my knickers.

What was I thinking? Well...I wasn't. I hadn't expected him to up at the same time, and for the same reason.

"Oh my god," I'd blurted out, quickly whipping my arms across my body. I may have been bleary-eyed but he certainly hadn't.

"I guess our waters are in sync," he laughed, looking me up and down with a raised eyebrow. He'd seen more of me in that moment than an older brother should!

Embarrassed, and maybe a little flustered, I'd nudged open the bathroom door with my shoulder and almost dived inside.

I'd closed the door, sat on the toilet, plastic lid down. pondering the moment.

He'd knocked after a few minutes, with an "Are you ok Becs?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," I'd shouted through the door, doing what I needed to do, then wrapping myself in a damp towel left to dry on the rail.

I'd opened the door, and there he was, with the biggest grin on his face.

"C'mon sis, you're not the only one with things to do!"

"You used to just go in the kitchen sink if you were bursting. What happened?" I'd laughed and retorted, trying to distract from my awkwardness.

"Goodnight Becs," he'd smirked, slowly looking me up and down once again, before disappearing into the bathroom.

Back in my bedroom, his spare room, my red face finally cooled. I'd vowed in that moment to be more careful.

Was it simply out of embarrassment? Maybe. My brother is fairly attractive I guess. Not a muscle god or even a gym rat. But just so,

... you know.

He was mum's golden boy, graduating from Uni (being a few years older than me) and seemingly effortlessly walking straight into a well-paid job. He'd been able to put down on a mortgage to buy this place.

He'd broken up with his girlfriend recently. Turned out she was something of a gold-digger, and when he'd revealed his cash wasn't to splash, she was gone. He's surprisingly serious and organised when he wants to be!

Me? I'm still in college, chasing the bar my dear brother set. I'm not jealous, I admire him - although mum and dad have thrown him in my face on occasion, with their "you'll never be successful like him if you don't study hard, Becs."

I guess I'd been a distraction to their regular spats and bickering recently. I'd left to stay at my brother's for a break.

I'd fallen asleep that night hoping he hadn't seen too much... Though admittedly, I'd felt the thrill of being caught, especially at the way he'd eyed me up and down.

The rest of the week hadn't been any less frustrated. I'd made sure to be in my robe around the flat, though occasionally had allowed the top of my chest to be more visible, or a bare leg through the open front of the robe.

He'd definitely been more attentive, paying me little compliments, asking how my day had been, cooking nicer meals for us and brushing up close if we were in the kitchenette together. There had been a definite and inappropriate chemistry between us.

So here we were, Saturday night, scrolling through our phones. Though with all that tension during the week, I'd been thinking more and more, fantasizing over a plan.

"You know...I'd really like to contribute something... I mean I've been here a week...and..."

"it's ok sis, I don't expect anything'" he replied with a wry smile.

"Come in the bedroom a minute. I'd like to show you something."

My insides were clenching at the thought of surprising my brother! I'd gone through my cases, and amongst the things I'd thrown together, I'd pulled out the few items of nightwear I'd hurriedly packed.

"Come on," I smiled.

Once inside my bedroom, I pointed to the items I'd laid out on my bed. He just stared, then looked at me.

"Which ones are your favourite," I smiled, pushing my glasses back onto the bridge of my nose. "Well..?"

He just stood there, gazing at the few items - a couple of thongs, a sheer bra, a more plain one, a passable nightie, and a sheer black one with lace trim.

"Are you serious sis?"

"Well yea... I mean, you've been doing all these nice things, letting me stay,... And it's not like you didn't see me topless the other night."

He smiled the biggest smile I've seen all week. The biggest smile I've seen on him ever, in fact.

"Um...maybe this one?" he said, holding up my black sheer nightie. "And this?" Pairing the nightie with a black thong.

He sat back in the small two-seater couch.

"Now what?" He smiled.

I allowed my robe to fall open, and slide from my shoulders to the floor, stepping over to him in my t-shirt and knickers, and flomping into his lap.

I glanced back at him. "Wouldn't they look better on?" I teased.

"Mhm," he grunted. "You sure about this sis?"

I could already feel him stiffening through his jeans and the fabric of my knickers, pressing into me as he hardened. I felt my insides clench and flood.

With my back to him, I began to take my top off, lifting the hem in my fingertips up my body. He took hold of my waist, and slowly pressed his palms up my back and round to my breasts under my top. I peeled it off and tossed it to one side, my insides clenching again as he lightly squeezed my breasts and oh-so-sensitive nipples, pinching them and making them jut.

I abruptly pushed myself off of him and stood up. I pushed my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers, and, giving him a wiggle, I snapped the elastic against my skin.

"Can't wear a thong over these!" I teased.

He promptly dug his fingers into my cheeks and yanked my knickers down to my knees, leaving them to drop to the floor.

I picked the thong from the bed, dangling it in front of him as I turned to face him. He gazed between my legs, admiring my pussy, freshly shaved that afternoon.

"Don't bother with that thing," he grunted, grabbing the thong, wrapping the waistband around his thumb and catapulting it across the room. "But get that fucking nightie on. NOW!!"

I felt myself flood again, soaking my engorging pussylips. I pulled the nightie on and turned again to face him, kneeling onto the couch next to him.

"Fuck Becs, you look fucking AMAZING!! Our eyes locked.

I gazed down at him and began raking his hair with my fingertips, my hand touching his as we both fumbled at his belt buckle, pulling it open... Top button... Zipper...

He lifted himself a little, tugging his jeans down, revealing for the first time a perfect cock - not too long, but girthy in the middle, narrowing at the base above his lightly hairy balls. The head was wide, shiny and oozing precum.

I instinctively reached down and he grabbed my hand, gripping it around his throbbing cock and pumping his fiist over mine, showing me how he wanted to be stroked.

I took his other hand and guided it under my nightie. His fingers found my opening and he squelched his fingers into my sloppy wetness.

"Fuck Becs, FUCCCKKK"

I rocked my hips onto and against his fingers, urging them deeper, opening and stretching my grateful walls. I could smell the wet warmth of my own arousal rising.

You sexy fucking tease," he groaned, pumping my hand harder up and down his pulsing cock and driving his fingers in and out of me, almost lifting me off the couch.

"Get the fuck down here," he suddenly demanded, slopping his fingers out of my desperate pussy. "That's it, kneel right there..."

I excitedly did as he commanded, while he shunted forward on the couch.

"I need you Becs, I fucking need you" he groaned, bunching my hair in his fingers and guiding my head towards his cock.

I pressed my face against him, inhaling deeply the warm spermy arousal of his balls, and pressing my nose against the ridge of the head of his cock, the aroma sending my tingles into overdrive.

"You're so fucking beautiful Becs, so fucking beautiful..."

I eagerly took him in my mouth and sucked him for all I was worth, slavering over the head and golloping on his cock as deep into my mouth as I could take, his groans becoming more and more guttural.

He suddenly stood up, lurching forward, still bunching my hair. He gazed down, gripping his cock, punching it back and forth as his balls visibly tightened.

"Look up at me sis," he demanded, "fucking look at me."

"I love you," he whispered, as he pumped his cock a few more times, before spurting his cum over my glasses and emptying himself all over my face.

"URGGGGHHHHHHHHH HUHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHH OHHHHFUCCCKKK...'

He collapsed back on the couch in front of me, rolling his eyes into his head, panting, legs shaking.

We both looked at each other and inexplicably burst out laughing.

"I love you too," I smiled, taking off my dripping glasses.

"Soo....erm....are you staying with me longer?" He winked.

To be continued...