Home Made Sextoys

Story Info
Home made masturbation toys from my youth.
1.9k words
4.35
11.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
59 Followers

NOTE: All events depicted below took place when I was OVER 18. Nothing depicted involved or implied anything illegal or underage.

In another PUBLISHED story called Youthful Self-Explorations, I detailed how I made a wooden prostate toy.

Well it was not my first toy. From around age 18 forward I was always trying out stuff I read in letters and other magazines or books. I got a lot of these ideas from Penthouse Letters and Hustler.

The best at the time was when I cut a length of PVC pipe, smoothed the edges down, and bought a pair of Playtex gloves, the kind with the textured fingertips and palm surface. I literally did not have to cut them or anything. I would pull them down through the tube and spread them out, with the fingers splayed out the end I was going to insert my cock into. I made sure the gloves lined the inner surface of the tube so I would feel the textured surfaces on my hard shaft and head, since they were standard material, and I had no allergies, all I needed was some baby oil, some magazines and an erection, along with the improvised toy.

This was all when I was still living at home. The bonus was since the gloves did not need to be altered there was little risk of having to account for them. And the PVC tube was innocuous enough to not draw attention to itself either. Anyway, the splayed fingers were interesting to tease my cock and balls with prior to and during my masturbation. I often would lay back, legs spread, looking at Penthouse, Club, LegShow, Hustler, Juggs, and some XXX from 42nd street NYC, or reading Penthouse letters, late into the night. I also had a few Beeline books and others like them, often with real Fetish oriented content that never failed make me explode. The sensation of those textures were my first ever sextoy/masturbation enhancement experience. Liberally applying oil to my cock and balls, I would tease those fingers up and down my shaft, taint, and balls, staring at spread pussies and swollen cocks, reading. Even the phone sex ads were arousing as fuck.

Eventually I would slide my swollen cock into the delicious folds and stroke away, edging even then, though I was not aware I was doing so. Just wanting to enjoy the sexual lust and throbbing, I would get triggered to shoot out a spunk-load. As I was looking at the magazines, or reading the letters I slid it up and down my erect, aching shaft, teasing over and over and staring at sexy asses, pussies, tits, swollen cocks and clits, being pleasured by each other or doing themselves. From the second my lubed up cock brushed up against the textured fingers, I felt a kinky pleasure. The idea that I was doing this was arousing as anything, and I was triggered by my own activity, and lust, and the images I was looking at, or the words I was reading. Sliding my aching penis in and out into my improvised orifice was spine-tingling. Stroking up and down, staring at 'her' nipples, or the redhead's swollen cunt, or that luscious mouth wrapped around that dong, or tongues licking swollen clits, and more was the encouragement that my desire needed. I was throbbing and I played with this thing for quite some time. Of course all wonderful things do 'CUM' to an end, and I was no exception. A last glimpse of spread thighs, natural tits, dildoes embedded in swollen, wet, pussies, sexy lingerie and triggering captions made me spill! A surge of lust and intense pleasure caused me to rock my hips involuntarily, fucking into my device, until my load pumped out, spurting gobs and gobs of cum deliciously into my home-made pocket pussy. It felt amazing! I kept using this even after I bought my first ever pocket pussy in the other published story mentioned above.

Later, newly married, my wife and I like most newlyweds fucked constantly. However as an added kink, we incorporated mutual masturbation and porn in our sex life back then. She was also in night school, and she understood that since she was not always as available as either of us would have liked, I would also likely indulge myself solo quite often, especially since she also had to work full time, as did I. So she knew I masturbated a lot, usually when she was not at home. She knew about my porn stash, and we did look at some together sometimes when we both just wanted to get off masturbating.

Another kinky thing evolved, more of a personal, private, thing.
It was the 1980s, money was tight, but once a month my wife and I would treat ourselves to something personal, no questions asked. She often did the typical nail salon thing, or some shopping indulgence for herself. We limited our spending to what we could pay back almost as quick as the charges, the total charge being $30.00 each on average.

Even though I had access to regular pussy quite often I still used temporary, improvised sex toy setups. One such toy was the inner core of a paper towel roll, and one of those smooth textured bathing caps made of thin latex. They sold them 3 to a pack seasonally. Every so often I bought a 3-pack in assorted colors, and it was fun to slide my cock into another improvised orifice, (especially the pink one, lol,) while looking at porn. By then I was using water based sex lube instead of baby oil so it did not deteriorate the rubber. I would insert the cap in the tube, leaving about 3 inches out, fold the rubber cap over the edge of the cardboard, leaving a folded section loose over the edge, so I could feel those 'lips' on my horny cock and shaft, before sliding in. In either scenario, I often teased and edged my stiff cock and pleasured myself for hours.

It so happened that New Yorker magazine, (how I was a subscriber eludes my memory,) had an ad section in the back at that time, and I called one, entitled Luvsaver Hotline. It said simply "LuvSaver Hotline. Let this be our little secret.", just a tiny one line blurb and a phone number. I called out of curiosity and discovered it was actually a phone sex service, that the fee was a flat rate, and she did not rush you. This soon became one of the new, private ways I indulged myself masturbating. I typically went an hour or more, with the woman giving me detailed masturbation encouragement. She was middle-aged, and called herself Melissa. She sounded a lot like my friend's mom, who was a true MILF and whom I had jerked off to a lot, so it was awesome! I could let myself think it was her telling me all that stuff. I was in my 20's she was in her 40's. So this was my gift to ME, I had the credit card in my name so I would indulge myself once or twice a month, when I wanted an extra thrill when my wife was not available.

I told Melissa about my improvised sex toy, which seemed to turn her on! During our sessions, she triggered my fetishes, that had their origins in my hot magazines, books and my indulgences, and her talk about stockings, and lingerie, her talent for referring to specific body parts and mutual masturbation was stiffening, to say the least. Oh yes, she told me that LegShow was one of the few then available mags that had detailed masturbation instruction triggers in the captions of their pictorials, with lots of deviant stories. I would tell her what I was looking at, and she would talk about my cock, and ask me for image details to help me get off! "Look at your cock, think about the pleasure, stare at her stockinged thighs, and open inviting, wet pussy. Masturbate!" Words like that encouraging me to give in to the lust and desire were triggers that still arouse me to this day! I would moan and stroke and she would encourage me, making me so fucking horny. Masturbation is usually such a solitary act, and we are conditioned to treat it like a shameful, or at least embarrassing activity. However, when you are horny and turned on a lot, the idea that someone else knows what you are doing, and approves, indeed, encourages it, is still, to this day, for me, anyway, a lustful, arousing thought, fueling many fantasies and memories. She was the reason of quite a few eruptions from my swollen cock! Lengthy, oozing, dripping sessions were such fun sessions, and I was addicted. She often asked if I was using "my enhancement device". I usually was, with her, because it felt kinky to admit it. I remember her saying things like, "Look at your cock," ("Yes"), "Feel the pleasure as you slide yourself in and out of your Enhancement Device," ("Oh yes!"). The precum was constantly oozing, I was throbbing... "Stare at her tits in your magazine, imagine them wrapped around your wet cock!", ("OMG!") "Think about cumming on her tits!" ("I want to!") "She is waiting to feel your hot load! She wants your cum! Stroke!" ("Nrrgh!") I was LEAKING! "Stroke, fuck her tits, work your cock and jerk it off, jerk off! I KNOW you are jerking off, beg me to cum!" ("Please! I want to cum! Please let me cum!"), "You want to cum on her tits? Are you going to spurt?"(YES! I NEED TO CUM! Please!"), Cum for her! Shoot your load on her, on the magazine, or in your toy, CUM NOW, shoot it all, milk it all out of your hard beautiful cock! MASTURBATE! You are masturbating, I want you to! I want you to cum! She posed for the pictures so you would get hard and cum, She knows you are cumming to her, people are jerking off to her all over, with their own magazine copies!" "(FUCK!") All this was said rapidly as I ramped up to my final eruption. I tell you she was HOT! Her voice was velvety soft, and just the right level of intensity and sensuality, the combination was astounding. I felt that rush of blinding light and pleasure, and my CUM worked up, spurting lustfully from my swollen prick! With her dirty talk, i joyfully spurted, my prostate pumping out my semen, almost gut-wrenching with the intensity of my ejaculation! As the last dribbles leaked out of me, She would talk me back to reality, true aftercare.

She told me that she sometimes masturbated with her clients, and would tell me if she was. I know we came together several times. I know that she got very turned on when we talked about toys and she said she liked to use a dildo a lot, because a vibrator would get her off to fast and would be too noisy to here her clients. I know she used it the first time with me, she got very horny talking to younger men. I was then 26, she said she was 43.

So many fetishes and kinks explored, came from sessions like this. I have cum so many times to porn like this!

Also, she was not overly busy, because she was not advertising in sex magazines at all, and only did this part-time, so we would indulge in those sessions for quite a while. I wish she was still around to talk to. Of course now she would be 82 now! I hope she had a good life! She deserves that!

jy55
jy55
59 Followers